"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something got ya worried . I seen you are deleting some posts this morning .
A couple of my posts were deleted, and I edited the rest.

I am VERY concerned about what the geneticist in the OP video is saying about the new mRNA vaccines. I believe this coincides with something that God spoke to me a couple of months ago. I have only mentioned this in a private conversation, but He said that COVID is “not what it seems” and that “many will die.”

I was hoping that I had heard Him wrong, but we will see. So many people have taken these vaccines already. If this geneticist is correct, and she’s NOT the only expert saying this, then it may be genocide.

To see “Christians” making light of this is unconscionable, and they need to STOP!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is AMAZING is that during these trials no one involved has died.
Well this professor claimed that death does,t come when you take the vaccine or even months later UNTIL you are infected with the virus and/or a new strain of SARS/COVID. This Covid-19 mRNA spreads though your entire body, every cell. So in a sense you become a genetically modified organism. So the next time you get the virus, your own antibodies not only attack the intruder but they also recognize this in every cell and attack your own body as well. She said it, I didn't. It makes sense. She said it was why they did not use this method before and used antibody vaccines instead. Like in the movie, "Outbreak", they found the host and developed antibodies from it - no genetics.
Time will tell. Of course it is interesting that Gates invested $10 billion dollars recently in the vaccine development and delivery, Moderns was one I think. This guy believes the earth should have 500 million people to comfortably sustain everyone. He is an atheist and behind this Globalist agenda. The imagination can extrapolate a diabolical scenario in all this - population control.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL...
This is ridiculous...
There's a good reason why she got fired. Nobody publicly expressing this level of incompetence should be employed in her position.

Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field...

-Begins by establishing her compentence in her field.

Warning of possible death...for taking a Vaccine...
is no different
than some professionals Warning of possible of death for not taking a Vaccine.

It "use to be an INDIVIDUALS RIGHT" ...
To decide for himself what IS RIGHT to be PUT IN his own Body, since his body is Rightfully his...NOT a Governments.

Warnings...are not new...
Warnings...ARE Scriptural.

What is ridiculous, is when a person claims Christianity...and supports sorcery and idolatry "and" Supports punishing another who warns of sorcery and poison.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am VERY concerned about what the geneticist in the OP video is saying about the new mRNA vaccines. I believe this coincides with something that God spoke to me a couple of months ago. I have only mentioned this in a private conversation, but He said that COVID is “not what it seems” and that “many will die.”

I was hoping that I had heard Him wrong, but we will see. So many people have taken these vaccines already. If this geneticist is correct, and she’s NOT the only expert saying this, then it may be genocide.

To see “Christians” making light of this is unconscionable, and they need to STOP!

Sorcery is not new to Scripture, or promoted by Scripture.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time will tell. Of course it is interesting that Gates invested $10 billion dollars recently in the vaccine development and delivery, Moderns was one I think.
Nope...his Vaccine isn't doing so well...(according to preliminary results)
It isn't Moderna's or Pfizer or J&J.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this professor claimed that death does,t come when you take the vaccine or even months later UNTIL you are infected with the virus and/or a new strain of SARS/COVID

This was the primary concern for the researchers when testing the vaccine.
The "5%" who actually contracted the virus after being vaccinated were more thoroughly investigated than the 95% who didn't.
Everyone was extremely elated that it was just a poor immune response by the participants bodies. They had a mild case. (instead of dying as they would have without the vaccine)

It still isn't great to have the virus...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One thing i do know concerning that vaccine . And that is simply this , I aint touching the nasty thing . They can KEEP IT .
Whoever that offends they can get over it . I aint taking the nasty thing .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing i do know concerning that vaccine . And that is simply this , I aint touching the nasty thing . They can KEEP IT .
Whoever that offends they can get over it . I aint taking the nasty thing .
It was trolling behavior on the part of 2 people that started the ruckus on this thread. And it started not long after I posted. With all that’s going on in the world, I’m not sure how much longer I can stomach this.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought I saw Moderna as one if them, AstraZeneca as well.
This article claims at four companies:
Pfizer, Biotech, Curevac and Vir Biotechnologies

4 Coronavirus Vaccine Stocks the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Is Betting On | The Motley Fool

And the stocks are a great investment... have been for a while now... although they are beginning to take some money off the table and the current prices are reflecting that.

Foundations with large sums of money don't just sit on passbook savings accounts. LOL...that's for mom and pops.

They are actively looking at producing affordable ones for Africa. We won't get those Vaccines... although Belgium will benefit from the chocolate production. :D

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was trolling behavior on the part of 2 people that started the ruckus on this thread. And it started not long after I posted. With all that’s going on in the world, I’m not sure how much longer I can stomach this.
Sister , just cling to JESUS . ITs gonna get MUCH MUCH worse in the days ahead .

Cinnamon4

Jan 15, 2021
Hartford
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine
Published on January 5, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

nmnm.jpg

Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field, predicts deaths will occur around the world as a direct consequence of taking the COVID-19 vaccines.

In her latest video interview the influential professor, Dolores Cahill, makes this grim prediction based on what is known already about the vaccines, their rushed development and the entirely novel approach using mRNA instead of conventional antibodies.

As with almost every leading expert who speaks out against the official pandemic narrative Professor Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs.

Must-see video interview: Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine | Principia Scientific Intl.
The vaccine might not kill anyone, but render them or their children infertile. Or so goes the rumor