"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was trolling behavior on the part of 2 people that started the ruckus on this thread. And it started not long after I posted. With all that’s going on in the world, I’m not sure how much longer I can stomach this.

Just back up a few steps, my friend. :) I've got some experience when it comes to warning people about things - serious things - and they don't listen. But what comes with the territory is that you've got to accept that few may listen, and there's really not much you can do to prevent things from happening despite your best efforts.

So you have to try and train yourself to be a peace with it, whether what you were saying proves true or not. You've been one of the most stable members here emotionally until more recently, so I hate to see this happen to you. But if you back away for a little while (and focus on spending time primarily with the Lord again), you might find that you come back stronger, and in a better mood, and having more patience to deal with people you have no tolerance for atm.

God bless, and I will pray for you some. I value your presence in this community very much. :)
- H

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In her latest video interview the influential professor, Dolores Cahill, makes this grim prediction based on what is known already about the vaccines, their rushed development and the entirely novel approach using mRNA instead of conventional antibodies.
Since I do not watch posted videos I cannot comment on the video. However, there are several people who have actually died after being vaccinated with mRNA vaccines, so this prediction may well be true. The latest death was that of a medical doctor.

"Serious Consequences" - Norway Sounds Alarm After 23 Die Following Pfizer Vaccine

These so-called *vaccines* are bogus vaccines, since they do not contain the actual attentuated (modified) virus. The mRNA has been likened to an operating system in a computer, and has also been derived from the tissues of aborted fetuses (which presents another dilemma). It instructs DNA to produce certain proteins. But does anyone really know what tinkering with the internal biochemistry will result in?

Also, the so-called trials were only run to see if there would be any adverse reactions, but they did not necessarily include the people who would be at the highest risk. And those trials definitely did not expose vaccinated individuals to actual severe cases of COVID. Where there was a real possibility of being infected.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vaccine might not kill anyone, but render them or their children infertile. Or so goes the rumor

This is what Zitka virus does to children born when parents got the fever...often years before they conceived...

1454619161-236.JPG

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine
Published on January 5, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

nmnm.jpg

Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field, predicts deaths will occur around the world as a direct consequence of taking the COVID-19 vaccines.

In her latest video interview the influential professor, Dolores Cahill, makes this grim prediction based on what is known already about the vaccines, their rushed development and the entirely novel approach using mRNA instead of conventional antibodies.

As with almost every leading expert who speaks out against the official pandemic narrative Professor Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs.

Must-see video interview: Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine | Principia Scientific Intl.

Why would this vaccine be any different than other flu vaccine shots? To many arm chair docs is my suspicion.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the stocks are a great investment... have been for a while now... although they are beginning to take some money off the table and the current prices are reflecting that.

Foundations with large sums of money don't just sit on passbook savings accounts. LOL...that's for mom and pops.

They are actively looking at producing affordable ones for Africa. We won't get those Vaccines... although Belgium will benefit from the chocolate production. :D
So is one of those boys you in the little league baseball photo?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just back up a few steps, my friend. :) I've got some experience when it comes to warning people about things - serious things - and they don't listen. But what comes with the territory is that you've got to accept that few may listen, and there's really not much you can do to prevent things from happening despite your best efforts.

So you have to try and train yourself to be a peace with it, whether what you were saying proves true or not. You've been one of the most stable members here emotionally until more recently, so I hate to see this happen to you. But if you back away for a little while (and focus on spending time primarily with the Lord again), you might find that you come back stronger, and in a better mood, and having more patience to deal with people you have no tolerance for atm.

God bless, and I will pray for you some. I value your presence in this community very much. :)
- H
My kids would be ecstatic if I took a permanent break! What I joined for fellowship has turned out to be a source of aggravation at best and even threats to me at times. Not what I expected from a Christian forum. But I do appreciate some of the discussions and even some of the debate when there were no mean-spirited personal attacks. Unfortunately, there have been plenty of those.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if I understand the opening of the video correctly,.. she's saying that people will die from the virus because they might get another kind of Corona virus after being vaccinated for another one? Isn't there the exact same risk with the Flu?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My kids would be ecstatic if I took a permanent break! What I joined for fellowship has turned out to be a source of aggravation at best and even threats to me at times. Not what I expected from a Christian forum. But I do appreciate some of the discussions and even some of the debate when there were no mean-spirited personal attacks. Unfortunately, there have been plenty of those.

My wife tells me that I am at my happiest when I am not active on the forums, LoL. Not something I would have noticed, but I suppose it is probably true. This is why you always have to weigh what you have to gain against what you have to lose. It's a source of ministry for some, a vehicle for ministry for others, a source of fellowship with many, and a means of entertainment. But when it makes you a miserable wretch, that sort of cancels all that out, so best to take inventory of yourself from time to time.

Take a break. Seriously. Nothing wrong with it. My guess is, you won't be gone long. It's kind of addictive in a way. But some time away, even if it's just a few days, can make a difference.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine
Published on January 5, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

nmnm.jpg

Dolores Cahill Dolores Cahill, a professor at University College Dublin and recognised international expert in this field, predicts deaths will occur around the world as a direct consequence of taking the COVID-19 vaccines.

As with almost every leading expert who speaks out against the official pandemic narrative Professor Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs.

Must-see video interview: Professor Dolores Cahill: People Will Start Dying After COVID Vaccine | Principia Scientific Intl.
23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-di...IHPxHSu_oPhMKkgLqYoXE7-k4vAxW5vO7L5xw3j7O4W8w

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forget the vaccine (especially if you are under 65). Keep up on your vitamins C, D and Zinc and you will survive just fine.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will nobody answer my question from post sixty-eight?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if I understand the opening of the video correctly,.. she's saying that people will die from the virus because they might get another kind of Corona virus after being vaccinated for another one? Isn't there the exact same risk with the Flu?

That's the allegation...
It isn't true because those creating it were scared of the same thing...it happened with MERS and SARS Vaccines. (Both of these are coronavirus)
So they were extremely carefully looking for just this scenario and it didn't happen and won't happen.

Reactions: April_Rose

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The virus came from bats, so you would be sharing bat genetic material that would attach to yours - and turning you into Bat woman.
:eek:
You should take another listen to the video - she explains it better. She said you may get very sick or even die when you contract the virus again. Your antibodies may turn on you and attack your cells. No one can be sure now. Altering genetic codes adding animal DNA doesn't sound palatable.
I either get sunshine or take 5,000 iu's of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C and Zinc. The former CDC head recommended that would help amd that half of Americans are Vitamin D deficient as have many doctors advices since the onset of this pandemic.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The virus came from bats, so you would be sharing bat genetic material that would attach to yours - and turning you into Bat woman.
:eek:
You should take another listen to the video - she explains it better. She said you may get very sick or even die when you contract the virus again. Your antibodies may turn on you and attack your cells. No one can be sure now. Altering genetic codes adding animal DNA doesn't sound palatable.
I either get sunshine or take 5,000 iu's of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C and Zinc. The former CDC head recommended that would help amd that half of Americans are Vitamin D deficient as have many doctors advices since the onset of this pandemic.

So if s spider gets vaccinated and bites me I can turn into spiderman instead of batman?

Sign me up!

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the allegation...
It isn't true because those creating it were scared of the same thing...it happened with MERS and SARS Vaccines. (Both of these are coronavirus)
So they were extremely carefully looking for just this scenario and it didn't happen and won't happen.

But it's true. There's always a risk with the Flu that you'll get another kind of Flu that you weren't vaccinated before. It's just a stupid thing to worry about. :rolleyes:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

She's saying it causes the death from infection of viruses.

Reactions: April_Rose