Please pray for infestation problem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
I will try to be brief. Over the weekend an insect infestation problem became apparent in out town house. My wife had had a regular appointment with her doctor and had also sprained he back. She also had some red rash like marks that were not too obvious and were dismissed as possibly mosquito bites by the doctor. Over the next 2 days, they became more noticeable or there were new ones, 6 in all across her arms. They were very itchy . We went to urgent care on Saturday and the doctor thought they were bites, possibly by bedbugs. There was no reappearance of additional bites. My wife changed rooms threw out a mattress, some bedding and sprayed. Thee were no new bites. I plan to tell management tomorrow morning since I imagine an exterminator is needed. I have been reprimanded at my job for not turning in sufficient progress notes.and my supervisor was as well. In fact the entire unit is under discipline for this reason. The work hours are enormous. I get there before 8:30AM and sometimes do not leave until after 8PM working hours without pay. My wife is entirely dependent on my income and health insurance. I plan to tell them at work about the situation tomorrow but can't afford to take off additional time from work. Please keep this situation in prayer.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and your wife in Jesus name....

newlife

May 26, 2013
There is an inspection tomorrow between 10am and noon EST. Please keep this situation in prayer.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, heal the home situation in Jesus name. Also taking these needs before God in the name of Jesus on the 1:15 PM Family Altar Program.

newlife

May 26, 2013
It turned out not to be bed bugs, The cause is unknown and it has not reoccurred. Thank you for your prayers.

MrKruback

Sep 20, 2014
oh man, Ive been there. Except it was blood mites. Terrible little things that bit you and it itches like crazy. Praying for you. Hope things work out.

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please keep matters in prayer . There is considerable chaos here. My wife seems to be quite unable to walk without assistance, except short distances with pain. She feels a respiratory infection coming on and has difficulty talking. I may be compelled to take time off to care for her, something I can ill afford to do as I am under a reprimand for not completing enough work.. Another coworker in the unit, Chantel, is under discipline for inability to keep up with the work. The police have been called here because of conflict I was having with my wife. There was a suspicion of bed bugs here a little while ago because of bite like marks my wife was receiving. The doctor was suspicious. An exterminator came and found only spiders but I remain suspicious and there has been some recurrence. I There is considerable history behnd this and I know this is demonic. There have been reputable witnesses to prior supernatural activity.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi newnature,

Your situation seems to be one of constant spiritual attack. Is your wife still connected with the JWs? :huh:
Still praying for you both...

newlife

May 26, 2013
Yes she is still seeking to be a Jehovah's Witness. The situation has grown much worse.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your wife needs to get off this bandwagon as she is leaving herself wide open for attack. This seems to be effecting all areas of your family life... As head of your household, continue to pray for her protection and God's grace, that he will reveal to her the truth of this matter.

still praying into your situation...
9r4v1c.gif

Reactions: JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your family as you need to lean on the one and only Lord Jesus Christ!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, quick question then........ Are you saying that a bug infestation could be connected with an evil???? Help me out here.. I'm not being sarcastic, my interest is truly peaked here. :huh:

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
The JW corporation does not evangelize; rather, it recruits. That opportunistic spirit is "attracted" to conflicts, especially within marriages, seeking to divide "one flesh." The enemy will exploit any weak spots in the union of your wife and yourself. It is vital that your wife and you remain on the same page in every way.

However, "when in doubt, whip it out" (i. e. your ordained spiritual authority/headship). As the head of the household, for example, you simply tell her that you don't want her pursuing a JW affiliation i.e. "You do not have my blessing (on the JW issue), honey."

And if she is not born again, you'll have to win her over with love, especially through your words.

This is spiritual warfare, and the head has been equipped by the King with more spiritual authority than he is often aware of. It's always darkest just before the dawn; don't give up!

My family of five will pray tonight for a divine resolution to your situation.