pray for me.and the reason why?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just wanted to let you guys know...
I really don't know how much time I have left in this life if god calls me out of this life and to my spirit.

my heart is an emotional break down. I feel my entire family and friends are worried about me sincerely worried about me.

I feel I have a message to this entire world. if the world will listen to me.
I really do feel this cold shiver between my physical body and my spirit.

if it means I am going to pass from this life really soon I really gave everything I had in this life.
please don't be concerned for me Just love me the way Jesus would.

Jesus told me he is going to stand by my side in this no matter what he told me this in my spirit not my physical body on earth.

I am going away to a new world after my spirit passes from my physical body.
There is only a matter of time for me. This world will pass away forever but the words of Jesus christ will remain in us.

I have no control over this feeling towards leaving this life because only God does.
But remember giving my heart back to Jesus will cost me everything!!!my existence ,my life,my heart and my soul and spirit.
please live for Jesus every day and live only for him. do not take his love for granted.
No one has to die for Jesus But I am one of these people who did die for Jesus.
I am going to still hang on as much as I can.... my time is not up yet now.
it soon will be.

I love you guys as my christian and non christian friends brothers and sisters.
Thank you for your prayers.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't know how much time I have left in this life if god calls me out of this life and to my spirit.

my heart is an emotional break down. I feel my entire family and friends are worried about me sincerely worried about me.

if it means I am going to pass from this life really soon I really gave everything I had in this life.

Jesus told me he is going to stand by my side in this no matter what he told me this in my spirit not my physical body on earth.

There is only a matter of time for me. This world will pass away forever but the words of Jesus christ will remain in us.

I have no control over this feeling towards leaving this life because only God does.
But remember giving my heart back to Jesus will cost me everything!!!my existence ,my life,my heart and my soul and spirit.
please live for Jesus every day and live only for him. do not take his love for granted.
it soon will be.

You sound like your problems are bad enough that you may have alters, and/or be in need of deliverance ministry. I can pray for you at the very least. I don't know if there are members here at present who can deal with this sort of thing, but I do know some members elsewhere.

Anyway, trust in Jesus and pray to him incessantly. He will take care of you of you do.

God bless,
Hidden

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You sound like your problems are bad enough that you may have alters, and/or be in need of deliverance ministry. I can pray for you at the very least. I don't know if there are members here at present who can deal with this sort of thing, but I do know some members elsewhere.

Anyway, trust in Jesus and pray to him incessantly. He will take care of you of you do.

God bless,
Hidden
Jesus told me through someone that my physical body was going to die and my spirit will live on forever.
I only get these messages from Jesus. This spirit in my physical body is what Jesus is calling and that's my heart.
This life is not permanent for any of us!
we all live and we all die.
it's the way of life and death and natural in all ways.
this avatar you see is a picture of my spirit with Jesus on the next world. the next world is another world somewhere out in another dimension or the cosmo's. you pass from this life your spirit body goes into another dimension but your spirit exists.your body or physical shell remains dust on this world.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

it soon will be.

2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;"

Even when we must suffer, and we endure for a while for the love of others, this is a good thing.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will see all these prayers that will come up for me.
God is going to send me a spiritual healing to my mind and heart I just know it through faith I believe .
as Long as I believe in these prayers coming up for me.
God gives me every reason to be here as long as I can in this life.
thank you guys!It really means everything to me your prayers.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also there is so many things I can live for in this life a purpose why God keeps me here.
now is not my time. my time will be up when my time will be up.
Just don't take life for granted because you never know when your time is up.
Now I say live as many years as I can live.I am going to do the best I can to fulfill my life purpose of being here.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
for all the times he stood by me.
for all the truth he made me see.
for all the times he loved me.

Jesus This will be it!!!My spirit goes to you ..with a message from my heart forever you are coming with me forever to the next world and wherever else my spirit shall go...
all who see and is a witness to my spirit return to this world back into the physical it's the next world I came back from and it's the next world I will go back to. my name in spirit yet to be known by all.
I am here for all of you.. Just remember that it's he the one that resides in you all is going to return far greater then my return.
it's he who lives in me who is far greater then anything!!!! He is the reason why my spirit shall return. and when you see this balance coming from my heart then you will who's balance this is from my heart it's Gods eternal balance in me . you will all know my spirit name. you will know that my physical body has become dust. and if I shall inherit this eternal life then so can you too.
we will all be together in the holy city heaven and it's holy gates open before we know it. see the holy gates of heaven open before us because the rapture is coming!!!I am not first for this world Jesus is!!!!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
when He returns the gates of heaven will open up from the heavens.
The heavens will open up and the ground shall shake ....
a loud noise from the atmosphere will strike the earth.
this will happen unexpectedly...

when he returns you will know with every words I have told you.
whatever everlasting love he gives me..
I will give my other worldy love back to him in return.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is your biggest mistake satan....

You rebelled against God and God put you back in your place where you belong for eternity.

you can have this world because I don't live for this world.

I am not known by this entire world for this world.

I am known by this entire world for the next world. and all the other worlds I shall go to.
I am known by my love for god and what love other can give back to god.
all your demons that you sent to me satan that know my name in spirit I have authority with the holy spirit in me to cast them back to the underworld because they have nothing over me. Jesus believes in me and that's all that matters to me forever.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is your biggest mistake satan....

You rebelled against God and God put you back in your place where you belong for eternity.

you can have this world because I don't live for this world.

I am not known by this entire world for this world.

I am known by this entire world for the next world. and all the other worlds I shall go to.
I am known by my love for god and what love other can give back to god.
all your demons that you sent to me satan that know my name in spirit I have authority with the holy spirit in me to cast them back to the underworld because they have nothing over me. Jesus believes in me and that's all that matters to me forever.
Sounds like you have written a song...:)

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sounds like you have written a song...:)
It is an encryption a spiritual message to Jesus from my heart.
I told him I am going to come for him with all the love of my heart.
in the end of this life I am going to tell him I told him I come for him with all the love of my heart back to him.
he gave up his life for me so I can live what of my heart would I send back to him.
This is why I tell you to pray for me I need your prayers I need you all to know my name.
Jesus will respond to all your prayers really soon!
he will tell you what is in my heart and let it be in your hearts too.

crying*

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is an encryption a spiritual message to Jesus from my heart.
I told him I am going to come for him with all the love of my heart.
in the end of this life I am going to tell him I told him I come for him with all the love of my heart back to him.
he gave up his life for me so I can live what of my heart would I send back to him.
This is why I tell you to pray for me I need your prayers I need you all to know my name.
Jesus will respond to all your prayers really soon!
he will tell you what is in my heart and let it be in your hearts too.

crying*
Read Psalm 131
Psalms 139 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
² Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
³ Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
⁴ For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
⁵ Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
⁶ Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
⁷ Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
⁸ If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
⁹ If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
¹⁰ Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
¹¹ If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
¹² Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
¹³ For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
¹⁴ I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
¹⁵ My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
¹⁶ Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
¹⁷ How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
¹⁸ If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
¹⁹ Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
²⁰ For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
²¹ Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
²² I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
²³ Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
²⁴ And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 139 describes how intimately He knows us.....EVERYTHING about us He Is constantly aware of....even our sitting up and lying down...every word in our mouth He knows.
That is a very attentive Father!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As long as in spirit I can see and hear Jesus by his body and voice that he speaks to me from. and Jesus knew all these things yet to come in my life before it happened.
Jesus told me he is going to stand by my side in spirit forever.
I know when Jesus speaks to me when I hear his voice.
he knows my name and he will continue to call my name every day I call out his name.
sometimes in the spirit Jesus will hold my hand deeply and he would smile for me and I know what this means when Jesus smiles for me.
all the times he told me he loves me he wanted me to know that. I feel with Jesus there are many others in his company.
we are his children he created us.
Jesus told them all about what is in my heart.
He told them all about his delight of balance.
for a true balance is his delight means it's his balance. so everything I have said goes with the bible. it is biblical.and it's his word!He wants you to know what I am talking about. He wants you to know that what is in my heart also affects your hearts. everything I told you on this post is truthful. Jesus wants you to pray and pray for others this is his command to us all.
By praying for me you are also praying for each other.
you pray for me I will also pray for you.
deep in my heart. I pray that you would let god send it to your hearts and minds about balance. let your deeper inner balance come back to life in your hearts. and you will know what I have said.