Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear amadeus, You seem so spiritual and nice on this forum. I will say a prayer for you.

Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that You will guide the hand of the doctor who does the procedure for amadeus and that the procedure will turn out safe and that amadeus will heal quickly and well, in Jesus' name, Amen.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hi Amadeus,
Don't know what brought me here.
I had a really busy summer with different friends visiting.
I know a friend that had a whole half of a lung removed.
She lived for many years after that.
I trust the same outcome for you and our prayers are with you.
Be so thankful that you know the Lord.
Everything is put into its right place with our knowledge of Him

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Amadeus,
Don't know what brought me here.
I had a really busy summer with different friends visiting.
I know a friend that had a whole half of a lung removed.
She lived for many years after that.
I trust the same outcome for you and our prayers are with you.
Be so thankful that you know the Lord.
Everything is put into its right place with our knowledge of Him
Good to hear from you sister. On the whole my own situation seems good all things considered. They say that because I never smoked my lungs, other than the single nodule of cancer, should be able to handle the reduced breathing. Thank for keeping me in prayer.

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Good to hear from you sister. On the whole my own situation seems good all things considered. They say that because I never smoked my lungs, other than the single nodule of cancer, should be able to handle the reduced breathing. Thank for keeping me in prayer.
Yes. I agree, and may the Lord's blessings be upon you.
May you find strength and peace in Him at this time of need.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing to recovery at home. Fortunately, my wife is able to handle most things for me and our two grown children are quick to step in help as needed. Sitting up at my desk is not yet my favorite nor the least painful activity for me. In a measure I am learning to learn to breathe again. Breathing is not painless. Also, I am able to walk but slowly and carefully. I have a which uses when other hand holds are unavailable.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Continuing to recovery at home. Fortunately, my wife is able to handle most things for me and our two grown children are quick to step in help as needed. Sitting up at my desk is not yet my favorite nor the least painful activity for me. In a measure I am learning to learn to breathe again. Breathing is not painless. Also, I am able to walk but slowly and carefully. I have a which uses when other hand holds are unavailable.
Healing is not easy.
But it'll happen.
I have to assume the module was removed.
It takes time.
Rest a lot.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, on the surface I am now supposedly cancer free. The pathology reports still to come but the surgeon believes me now clear.
Not quite there... I saw the thoracic surgeon today. The pathology reports positive in nearby lymph nodes moving me from stage one to state two. They have scheduled me to see the oncologist on Dec 12 to discuss what to do next.

Please continue praying.

Reactions: MatthewG