Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VoiceOfTheForests

Dec 2, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't normally ask for prayers, I try to handle things on my own, but I can't do that anymore. I have one young son (almost 6 years old) and I'm 28 weeks along with my second child. Things have been steadily going downhill with my partner and I just can't handle things anymore. I can't take the abuse from him anymore, I need to get myself and my babies out. Last night was HORRIFIC. He kicked off at nothing, punching holes in the wall, throwing things, destroying anything that belongs to me. Dresser, futon, TV, washer and dryer (flooded the laundry room completely), everything. I'm a stay at home mother, so he has completely taken control of finances. He's withheld and IS withholding food and necessities from us. Refuses to allow me to drive to go out and get anything we need, not that he'd let me have to money to get things anyway. If I ask, it becomes a fight and I worry for my safety and my kids safety. Last night was one of the worst nights in a while and I NEED to get away. I need to leave, I need to feed my son, I need to escape this. My only moments of peace come when he's at work all day, but that doesn't last forever. Shelters are full because of Covid, I have NO family or friends nearby that can help, I'm STUCK. If I was able to hop in the van and go, I would, but I'd never make it with nothing. No gas, no food, nothing to care for my son and unborn baby. I'm trying to work things out, but I have to be EXTREMELY careful so he doesn't find out, and that's difficult to do. PLEASE pray for me if you can, so that I can get myself and my babies out of here safely. Even if you're not one to pray, I'd appreciate even a kind thought or message sent my way for a little support through this. Anything, really. I just feel hopeless.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VoiceOfTheForests
I am very sorry to hear about your terrible situation. I wish there were more I could do, but I am mostly certainly and sincerely praying that God will help you find a better place for you and your child as well as the one on its way.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo
Was this last year? How are you and your kids doing?
Hopefully all is well with them. Not many people on here I guess even read prayer requests. If more did perhaps there would be fewer requests like this one as we get touch Him one more time. Our God really is able in every situation!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

Hopefully all is well with them. Not many people on here I guess even read prayer requests. If more did perhaps there would be fewer requests like this one as we get touch Him one more time. Our God really is able in every situation!

I just saw her signed on today, so was curious. Prayers for you and your family!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just saw her signed on today, so was curious. Prayers for you and your family!
Thank you, sister. Tough couple of days immediately before me and my wife with my tests. We still have no answer and wait on God and the doctors.

Reactions: Mayflower