• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to Daniel 9:27?

"He" is Messiah the Prince in Daniel 9:27 when you do the grammar.

But you're still afraid to do the grammar.

So you're declaring that Messiah the Prince is the AoD.

Don't you think that's blasphemy?
Jesus Christ isn't the "He" in Daniel 9:27, Jesus doesn't make abomination or desolation as you claim

Reactions: Gandalf-

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus Christ isn't the "He" in Daniel 9:27, Jesus doesn't make abomination or desolation as you claim
Jesus is the "He" who directed the Roman armies, who were the abomination of desolation.

Jesus is not the AoD as you claim.

You're still afraid to do the grammar.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get your new spectacles and memory. Then we can examine your delusions.

Why not tell us about the flight of the Judean Christians?
Why not you give the exact number of those who fled in 66AD? Their names and where they ended up...

Luke does not mention 70AD.

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

Did the Gentiles stop trodding over Jerusalem in 70AD, or is it still ongoing today?

Has the time of the Gentiles been fulfilled?

70AD was just a speed bump for the trouble the Israelites have had since 700BC.

You seem to place more importance of the demise of the Jews on 70AD than you do on 30AD. Why is that?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the "He" who directed the Roman armies, who were the abomination of desolation.

Jesus is not the AoD as you claim.

You're still afraid to do the grammar.
The Roman Armies in 70AD were on God's payroll, to bring about the reformed preterist fulfillment, Big Smiles!

The events seen in Daniel 9:27 in Abomination and Desolation will take place up until the future "Consummation" or "Ultimate End", you going to break out your magic wand and fill in the 1900+ year gap through symbolic allegory, Real Big Smiles!

Your reformed preterist eschatology in 70AD fulfillment has failed!

Jesus Is The Lord

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Roman Armies in 70AD were on God's payroll, to bring about the reformed preterist fulfillment, Big Smiles!

The events seen in Daniel 9:27 in Abomination and Desolation will take place up until the future "Consummation" or "Ultimate End", you going to break out your magic wand and fill in the 1900+ year gap through symbolic allegory, Real Big Smiles!

Your reformed preterist eschatology in 70AD fulfillment has failed!

Jesus Is The Lord
Why are you afraid of grammar?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why not you give the exact number of those who fled in 66AD? Their names and where they ended up...

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

Did the Gentiles stop trodding over Jerusalem in 70AD, or is it still ongoing today?

You seem to place more importance of the demise of the Jews on 70AD than you do on 30AD. Why is that?
Thank God, Jesus was not a dispensational futurist. He warned the Judean Christians to flee.

Thank God, the Judean Christians were not dispensational futurists. They believed Jesus' warning, and fled, and preserved their lives.

The dispensational futurists disbelieved Jesus' warning. They remained in Jerusalem, and perished.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

For what it is worth, the Little Horn is a wicked fallen heavenly Host, who, we are told in Daniel 8, is given an army to trample God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, i.e., Israel, for a period of 2,300 years. We also know from Daniel 7 that as of yet, Christ has not been given any dominion over the peoples of the earth. That is still a near future events when the kings who take dominion over Babylon to heal the land of Babylon, acquire dominion over the Land of Babylon. That dominion over the Land of Babylon happened in the year 2003 AD. Christ will not be given a dominion over the people of the Earth, where the People of the Earth should worship Him, until the visitation of the iniquities of the fathers upon their children and their children's children has run its full duration and the 2,300 years of the Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and His earthly hosts has drawn to its completion with respect to the prophesied time span.

In our near future the gentile kings of the earth will be drawn to gather at Armageddon in a last ditched attempt to trample God's Holy Mountain and to destroy His Holy Hosts, here on the earth.

Preterist deny the fulfillment of these prophecies during these present times, whereas scripture points to these prophetic scriptures only occurring during the present times, today.

At the time of the judgement of the kings of the earth at Armageddon in our near future, after fulfilling the 2,300 years of the prophecy in Daniel 8, God will begin to gather Israel to Himself and plant them in the fertile field that Christ will sow, and will teach Israel about the religion of Israel based on the foundational stone that is to come down out of heaven. It is just after the judgement of the Kings of the earth and the heavenly hosts that Christ will be given dominion over the earth and the Everlasting Kingdom that God will establish on the earth at that time.

Satan through his cunning, and the pompous words of the Little Horn at this present time, has twisted the minds of some of the people who claim that they are "Christian" and that the End Time prophecies all happened and were completed some 2,000 years ago.

Those with an eye for history can discern that the 7th Bowl Judgement began in the early days of the 19th centaury with three key witness prophecies being fulfilled during our present lifetimes.

For this reason, the Preterists' claims are being proven wrong. Satan has hoodwinked them into believing his lies.

Shalom

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God, Jesus was not a dispensational futurist. He warned the Judean Christians to flee.

Thank God, the Judean Christians were not dispensational futurists. They believed Jesus' warning, and fled, and preserved their lives.

The dispensational futurists disbelieved Jesus' warning. They remained in Jerusalem, and perished.
Your point?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't get it, just leave it for those who do.
I get that you just like stirring up division, calling people names, and good at being critical and evasive.

You had no point. If you want to make a point get rid of all the theatrics, innuendo, and scornful attitude.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I get that you just like stirring up division, calling people names, and good at being critical and evasive.

You had no point. If you want to make a point get rid of all the theatrics, innuendo, and scornful attitude.
The dispensational futurists made my point for me.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dispensational futurists made my point for me.

No, you conveniently avoided my whole post, and spued meaningless rhetoric. Then blame others for your lack of any meaningful exchange.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you conveniently avoided my whole post, and spued meaningless rhetoric. Then blame others for your lack of any meaningful exchange.
Actually, covenantee is one of the better among the Amil group, and is actually polite sometimes. Marty is the nicest. WPM is the worst, and Spiritual what's his name is often just as bad, although I've seen moments of "Christianity." I really don't mind a little of the "nasty" rhetoric, as long as it is purely emotional and fleeting. But somebody started this as being "normal," and I've begun to emphasize what Christian forums always try to emphasize, that arguing points emotionally is fine, but not failing to act like Christians when arguing doctrines. I have no words for "Truth," who doesn't seem to have an argument--just insulting rhetoric and meaningless quips.

Recently, another forum just closed its debate forum for just this reason. I have no fixed hostility towards these people or their positions. But my sole interest in focusing on them at all is simply to encourage a more polite discourse.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, covenantee is one of the better among the Amil group, and is actually polite sometimes. Marty is the nicest. WPM is the worst, and Spiritual what's his name is often just as bad, although I've seen moments of "Christianity." I really don't mind a little of the "nasty" rhetoric, as long as it is purely emotional and fleeting. But somebody started this as being "normal," and I've begun to emphasize what Christian forums always try to emphasize, that arguing points emotionally is fine, but not failing to act like Christians when arguing doctrines. I have no words for "Truth," who doesn't seem to have an argument--just insulting rhetoric and meaningless quips.

Recently, another forum just closed its debate forum for just this reason. I have no fixed hostility towards these people or their positions. But my sole interest in focusing on them at all is simply to encourage a more polite discourse.
Then you and him can throw barbs at each other, if you like his style of attacking other posters.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you and him can throw barbs at each other, if you like his style of attacking other posters.
I'm not defending what he's doing to you--just commenting on my surprise that one of "the group" actually treated me with some respect. I haven't followed what he's said to you. Sorry about that!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not defending what he's doing to you--just commenting on my surprise that one of "the group" actually treated me with some respect. I haven't followed what he's said to you. Sorry about that!
To him, every post is an attack.

He's an inveterate whiner.

Last edited: