• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is simply amazing, to see the same willing blindness upon those of today, as those in Christ's day. They had the prophecies fulfilling before their very eyes, and they refused the very sign given unto them. Just as it was in Jesus day, the corrupt Jewish leaders (not all), did not accept their Messiah, thinking that the prophecies were to be fulfilled in another way, and so they still to this day, reject the true fulfillment, and so likewise, after the tribulation of the dark ages, as foretold (Matthew 24:29; see also Daniel), at the very time specified came the Great Earthquake (Nov. 1, 1755), followed by the Great Dark Day (even called this in History!; May 19, 1780), followed by the falling of the stars in unprecedented numbers (Nov. 13, 1833), which just so happens to take place just before the anti-typical Feast of Trumpets in 1834, by the Great Awakening, 10 days/years before 1844, and the ending of the 2,300 day/years (from 457 BC fall; Ezra 6:14, and chapter 7) of Daniel 8:13-14,26; Revelation 9:13-15, etc, all of which coincide with the 3 1/2 day/years of 1793 to 1797/8 in Revelation 11:9,11 in the French revolution/reign of terror, and from 1793 + 40 years (as Christ stayed 40 days) brings to 1833, plus 10 day/years (as 10 more days the disciples stayed in Jerusalem) to 1844 - a 50th year Jubilee.

Mat_24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:​

All the events and signs in their proper order, after and before the other events so specified, and they are known in the world, and even bear the distinctive names such as "the Great Dark Day", of which no other in the history from the time of Jesus, even until now has occurred, nor been so called. The events and timing even match to the timing and deadly wound of the Beast from the Sea (Revelation 13:3), in 1798 (Napoleon (France), Alexander Berthier and Papal Rome), and to the timing and rise of the beast from the earth (Revelation 13:11), which was to become the United States of America.

Just as the Pharisees of old, they will say these can't be the signs, and attribute them to some other phenomena. They try to attribute the earthquake, the darkness, etc to natural phenomena and turn their minds away from what the word of God said would happen in their perfect timing and event.
Your contention that the Day of Darkness has happened is quite wrong as what is prophesied will be a worldwide event.
Read: Revelation 16:10 Revelation 6:12, Revelation 8:12, plus over a dozen OT prophesies. None of them relate to anything that has occurred yet.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy resources tools and other tools:

... the Bible and a History book. And throw all the FALSE Doctrines (in all "denominations") in the trash. -- They lie because they're supposed to have the answers, but they don't. SO THEY LIE.

Bobby Jo

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what word(s) best describe this "presentation", -- Ignorance, Lore, Myth, Slander, Defamation, Lies --. Let's use them all! :)

Silly people ...
Bobby Jo
You do not think that the Anti Christ is the Vicarivs Christi? Do you read and understand Greek and Latin?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Do you read and understand ...
... the Bible?

Apparently you don't, because Scripture and History BOTH disagree with your "information"/"disinformation"/"distortions"/"distractions". :)

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the Bible?

Apparently you don't, because Scripture and History BOTH disagree with your "information"/"disinformation"/"distortions"/"distractions". :)

Whew,
Bobby Jo
I see. Suit yourself.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the wonderful looking charts are just 'canon fodder' used to deceive. Some people are easily duped by someone who can put up all kinds of charts of lists that really are just for 'looks' meant for the gullible who don't do their own Bible study. That is especially what men's doctrines of Preterism and Historicism tries to do. And the only reason I don't include Futurism is because they mostly just create off the wall stuff without at least trying to use historical events to fool the gullible with.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the wonderful looking charts are just 'canon fodder' used to deceive. Some people are easily duped by someone who can put up all kinds of charts of lists that really are just for 'looks' meant for the gullible who don't do their own Bible study. That is especially what men's doctrines of Preterism and Historicism tries to do. And the only reason I don't include Futurism is because they mostly just create off the wall stuff without at least trying to use historical events to fool the gullible with.
Perhaps you would like to begin in Revelation 1:1, and go through each verse with me?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? you couldn't get away from men's doctrines long enough to understand the simplicity that is God's Word.

Here's a chart for ya, I just made up, but it actually keeps... to the Daniel prophecies as written:

[---------------------------------------------Daniel 9:27 "one week" (or 7 Years)-------------------------------------------][-Christ return, gathering]
[--------------1260 days----------------------------][--AOD--][---------------------1260 days (great trib)----------------]
[--------------1040 days------------][------------------------------2300 days of Dan.8:9-14-------------------------------]

AOD = "abomination of desolation" of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Daniel 11

As can be seen by the above, none of that from Scripture agrees with men's false doctrines of Preterism, Historicism, nor Futurism.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's a chart for ya, I just made up, but it actually keeps... to the Daniel prophecies as written:

[---------------------------------------------Daniel 9:27 "one week" (or 7 Years)-------------------------------------------][-Christ return, gathering]
[--------------1260 days----------------------------][--AOD--][---------------------1260 days (great trib)----------------]
[--------------1040 days------------][------------------------------2300 days of Dan.8:9-14-------------------------------]

AOD = "abomination of desolation" of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Daniel 11

As can be seen by the above, none of that from Scripture agrees with men's false doctrines of Preterism, Historicism, nor Futurism.
you stumbled across an opportunity the which you stay ignorant to by declining

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you would like to begin in Revelation 1:1, and go through each verse with me?
Ummmmmmmm, regarding Posts from subsequent individuals, -- they're the blind leading the blind. And given their proclivity, it's best to follow Jesus' instructions:

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

But I will offer to examine the TRUTH regarding the misinformation/disinformation presented in your cited Video regarding the identification of the anti-christ. Otherwise, it won't bother me if you join the many who "fall into a pit".

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you stumbled across an opportunity the which you stay ignorant to by declining

I will always... decline to listen to those who refuse to keep God's Word as written. ReChoired's belief in the LIE of Full Preterism, believing that Jesus returned back in the Apostle's days, is a major falsehood of the children of darkness.