Psalm 83 That Was Discovered in Ireland

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of you probably remember it, but back here a few months ago, an ancient book of Psalms was found literally in the mud. The book was laying open to Psalm 83 in the old Lation Vulgate translation of the Bible. The media actually incorrectly referred to this as Psalm 83...which is true from that particular version. However, because of the translations it would actually be Psalm 84 in the KJV and subsequent versions. I think this particular passage may have an even greater effect than Psalm 83 of the KJV would have. To me, it serves as a stark reminder: "Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house:" - the house of YHVH. It's a reaffirmation for us and to me it contains a clear message for the future.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wow!!! look at this verse Psalm 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand.I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickednessThis is the quote I picked at random and posted on shout board last night! (yesterday 9:35 P.M.)I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedSwampfox posted the above post tonight about Psalm 83 really being Psalm 84

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
The Tents of the wicked are over rated, I owned one and it never really worked right. I was dark, cold and leaky. Kinda musty at times and you could never really cleanse it, it was always staind with sin and hate.I got rid of it recently, and I'm quite happy about it. Baruch Hashem!