Question born again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
I am born again. I live for god ,

This is my question I am saved, what about my brother and sister are they saved as well how dose that work?

I believe if god saved one from a family, he saves all of them

Butch5

Butch5
Oct 24, 2009
Homer Ga.

This is my question I am saved, what about my brother and sister are they saved as well how dose that work?

Every person has to believe for themsleves.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Every person has to believe for themsleves.

(Matthew 25:31-46)"Whenthe Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit onhis throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, andhe will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheepfrom the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

"Then the Kingwill say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; takeyour inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gaveme something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothesand you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and youcame to visit me.'

"Then therighteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, orthirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger andinvite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prisonand go to visit you?'

"The King willreply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of thesebrothers of mine, you did for me.'"Then he will say to those on his left,'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for thedevil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I wasthirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did notinvite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and inprison and you did not look after me.'

"They also willanswer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needingclothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'Itell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, youdid not do for me.'

"Then they will goaway to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I am born again. I live for god , This is my question I am saved, what about my brother and sister are they saved as well how dose that work? I believe if god saved one from a family, he saves all of them

God will save families of Christians if they ask Him to do so, and believe.

Acts 16:31 (NKJV)
[sup]31 [/sup]So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Mark 11:24 (NKJV)
[sup]24 [/sup]Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

Also, we must live a life pleasing to God.

1 John 3:22 (NKJV)
[sup]22 [/sup]And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

So you see, there are conditions to His promises.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All humans are related so I guess you believe in universalism.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Have faith, God will save your family keep praying for them, and remember you are a light to them, just let it shine and theyll come out of darkness.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011

I believe if god saved one from a family, he saves all of them?

Well i will start with that you spelt God with a small g so i take it you are joking ? and i will say it is stupid to say he saves all because just one from a family is saved.

Some people think that born again means that they have arrived ? no but i say it's just the beginning of it.

Just because you are born again does not mean that you can not fall away as many have.

The work of the devil is relentless in tempting as we know he even had a go at our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and he will stop at nothing !!!

As for your brother and sister you are their keeper and it is in this you are bound to the truth in our Lord and savior so as to do all you can to bring them to him, but they have free will and choose their fate.