Rainbow

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sullivan

Nov 4, 2015
Let’s read the words of Jehovah God recorded in the Bible, “And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.” (Gen 9:11-13)

We all know that in the Bible there is the record of the rainbow, and that it relates to the stories “God destroys the world with a flood” and “Noah makes an ark.” From the Bible, we can only know that because people at that time were corrupt, evil, depraved, and committed all sins, which incurred God’s loathing, God destroyed the world with a flood and then established a covenant with man with a rainbow as its token. But, do we know the true meaning of God putting the rainbow in the sky?