Rapture 2022: On the Third Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was raised on the third day. Given your scenario, anytime after 2030 (but no later than 3030, would be the third day.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Jesus was raised on the third day. Given your scenario, anytime after 2030 (but no later than 3030, would be the third day.

Your thinking is from human perspective, not from GOD's perspective.

What did the King JESUS say to the Jews? John 2:v.18-21

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto JESUS: What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 King Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple,
and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building,and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of His body.

Now, now, JESUS was not only speaking of the body that He has until now,
having passade 2000 years complete, but also speaking of His Church-His body- and He says to His body today - to the Church, as is written , - that he that overcometh, and keepeth His works unto the END, to him will He give power over the nations. - Yeah, over the nations -:

Revelation 2:v.27-29
27 And he - he that overcometh, and keepeth His works unto the END - , he shall rule them- rule the nations - with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (of this world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: rapture in THREE days?
I did a speculative calculation once; if I remember correctly it was like this:

1 day = 1000 years; from The Cross (33? AD), it has been
(2022-33) 1989 years; so, 11 more (2033 AD) until 2 days + 1000 =

THIRD DAY = 3033 AD = Great GRACE Departure (aka rapture)!

Sound about right? :D oops = "but no later than 3030" (@07-07-07)

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your thinking is from human perspective, not from GOD's perspective.
Amen! All our speculations, calculations, stargazing, guessing, etc. are USELESS!

Did you know "Paul actually Expected" Great GRACE Departure "in his DAY"?:
So, should WE not Also "have THE SAME expectation" in OUR day?:

"Then WE which are alive and remain Shall Be CAUGHT UP..."
(1 Thessalonians 4:17)

Therefore, Paul, our apostle, Also Exhorts us to be "looking, watching, And
PATIENTLY
WAITING For our Blessed HOPE, The LORD JESUS CHRIST!"
(2 Thessalonians 2:1; Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23; Romans 8:25;
1 Corinthians 1:7; Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 3:20; Colossians 4:1-3;
1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:5-11; Titus 2:13)

Amen?

GRACE And Peace...

Reactions: ScottA and Taken

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that airline companies use to insure they hired only atheist pilots due to the rapture prophecy. Whether that's true or an urban legend I'm reminded of that when I read rapture discussions wherein we presume to know the when times.

It's sort of funny really. "Hello, this is your pilot speaking. We'll be flying at an altitude of thirty....."

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I heard that airline companies use to insure they hired only atheist pilots due to the rapture prophecy. Whether that's true or an urban legend I'm reminded of that when I read rapture discussions wherein we presume to know the when times.
It's sort of funny really. "Hello, this is your pilot speaking. We'll be flying at an altitude of thirty....."

Do you believe in fake?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number 3 appears throughout the Holy Bible. Christ was raised on the third day. In the Old Testament we find a pattern of God doing big things on the third day. Soon the "third day" is coming for us all.

Nothing in the scriptures show that the number three is associated with any rapture. I see in scripture that three witnesses would firmly prove a matter to be true, or a threefold repetition seems to establish it firmly or emphasize it. Ezekiel 21:27; Acts 10:9-16; Revelation 4:8; 8:13.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number 3 appears throughout the Holy Bible. Christ was raised on the third day. In the Old Testament we find a pattern of God doing big things on the third day. Soon the "third day" is coming for us all.

I grow so tired of people who try to read between the lines of Scripture to find these hidden dates and such other nonsense. What is written on the lines is more than enough to keep us busy for our lifetime!

Do I believe the rapture is soon? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! Can I be wrong? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!! Will I be sad if I die a ripe old age and no rapture? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! For I will have had the joy of seeking to serve the one I love for the bulk of my life!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Nothing in the scriptures show that the number three is associated with any rapture. I see in scripture that three witnesses would firmly prove a matter to be true, or a threefold repetition seems to establish it firmly or emphasize it. Ezekiel 21:27; Acts 10:9-16; Revelation 4:8; 8:13.

Exodus 19:v.9-11
9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord.

10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,

11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

John 2:v.18-21

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto JESUS, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 JESUS answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of His body. - the Church, His Church - 1Thessalonians 4:v.13-18:

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will GOD bring with Him.

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, -the Word is GOD- that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel-Daniel 12:v.1-3 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - , and with the trumpet of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds (CLOUDS? Psalms 97:v.2, whoso readeth, let him understand,) to meet the Lord in the air (air? it is the third heaven-the Kingdom of GOD):and so shall we ever be with the Lord.(in the Kingdom of GOD-Luke 20:35-36-Check it.)
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 19:v.9-11
9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord.

10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,

11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

John 2:v.18-21

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto JESUS, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 JESUS answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of His body. - the Church, His Church - 1Thessalonians 4:v.13-18:

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will GOD bring with Him.

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, -the Word is GOD- that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel-Daniel 12:v.1-3 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - , and with the trumpet of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds (CLOUDS? Psalms 97:v.2, whoso readeth, let him understand,) to meet the Lord in the air (air? it is the third heaven-the Kingdom of GOD):and so shall we ever be with the Lord.(in the Kingdom of GOD-Luke 20:35-36-Check it.)
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

None of these scriptures are speaking of a rapture, including those in 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 which is talking about the resurrection not a rapture. Jesus said at John 6:54 there would be a resurrection on the last day.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of these scriptures are speaking of a rapture, including those in 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 which is talking about the resurrection not a rapture. Jesus said at John 6:54 there would be a resurrection on the last day.

You love piping up just to show you are wrong with your watchtower beliefs.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You love piping up just to show you are wrong with your watchtower beliefs.

I could less what you think of the watchtower, you haven't shown from scripture that what you said about the rapture is scriptural. Those scriptures you used didn't prove anything about a rapture.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Understand, my point is about the third Day, the Day of JESUS coming, not about the satanic expression "rapture" of you. What will be done now in the third Day or in this beginning of the first century of the third millennium or third Day after Christ, it is strictly what JESUS prophesied, saying what kind of selective process will be applied among the Christians/believers of all nations, as follows:

Before JESUS shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, and unto them on the left hand the punishment is already written.JESUS has already given the written punishment sentence: Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels, (in other words, prepared for the Devil and his TAIL, the Devil with his TAIL will RAPTURE the third part of the stars of heaven(Christians/believers as wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever), and will cast them from heaven to the earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Then shall the King JESUS say unto them on His right hand: Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world,
as follows: Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oseas said:
Before JESUS shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, and unto them on the left hand the punishment is already written.JESUS has already given the written punishment sentence: Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels, (in other words, prepared for the Devil and his TAIL, the Devil with his TAIL will RAPTURE the third part of the stars of heaven(Christians/believers as wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever), and will cast them from heaven to the earth.[/QUOTE\]

I don't agree with everything you said here. For instance: Matthew 25:41-46 says:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
I agree this will be going on during Jesus second presence, which is an invisible second presence. However I have found nowhere in scripture that this second presence of Jesus is called a third day. Jesus was resurrected the third day after his death yes, but after 40 days after his resurrection he returned to heaven.

What you said here: "Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels." The scripture in Matthew 25:41 tells us there is a place prepared for the Devil and his angels yes but its the unbelievers(humans) who go to this place at that time Jesus judges these people as unrighteous. This destruction of these human unbelievers is when Armageddon is happening. But the Devil and his angels will be locked away into the abyss for 1000 years. When this 1000 years is over the Devil and his Angels are freed for a short period of time. This short period of time is called the last test and when this short period of time is over the Devil and his angels along with those humans who the Devil have deceived into believing his lies will be thrown into the lake of fire, which is the second death.

This that you stated here: "in other words, prepared for the Devil and his TAIL, the Devil with his TAIL will RAPTURE the third part of the stars of heaven(Christians/believers as wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever), and will cast them from heaven to the earth."
The scripture at Revelations 12:3,4 in part says, "and there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the Earth"
You say that the Devil with his tail will rapture the third part of the stars of heaven, which you say are christian/believers as wandering stars.The scripture at Job 38:7 show that stars can represent angels, so I disagree, these stars you say are Christians/believers as wandering stars, are angels not humans, and they're not raptured. These stars are Satan's or the Devil's angels. Satan using his tail to drag a third of the angels shows that he has authority in the spirit realm. Mention of a third would emphasize that a considerable number of angels have been misled by Satan. Once they came under his control, there was no escape for them. They couldn't return to God's heavenly organization. They became demons, dragged along, as it were, by Satan their king, or ruler.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Instead of trying to rely on numerology, like that 3rd day theory for the rapture, why not just listen to our Lord Jesus' command for us to 'watch', and that being the Signs of the end He gave us leading up to His future return? That is what His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 is about. And Matthew 24 parallels the Seals He gave in Revelation 6.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could less what you think of the watchtower, you haven't shown from scripture that what you said about the rapture is scriptural. Those scriptures you used didn't prove anything about a rapture.

They do but you won't accept the words as written. You have been taught to trust the faithful discreet slave class.

Reactions: amigo de christo