• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

IN this Thread i wanted to post something related to "end times".... that will have to be explained by the Media, very soon.

See, Jesus is about to come for His Bride.
It's soon.....>He's coming soon.

Now, im not trying to start a "pre-Mid_ post Trib", RAPTURE argument, as that's just a needless Thread.
A Rabbit Hole.
Just know....that Jesus is coming soon for you, if you are born again., and He's going to take you off this planet before the Devil comes to run this World.
Its soon.
I will tell you this..related to "end times"..... There is one "sign" that had to happen before the Devil showed up, and its very clearly here.

This. = 'as in the days of Noah".

And what is that?
That is Worldwide Homosexuality gone crazy.
And it has, again., as it was "in the days of Noah", when God brought the water in, and took it all away.
Its here again.
its EVERYWHERE you look.

So, be ready.
Jesus is coming for you soon if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious.
If you are just water baptized and religious, then remember this Thread when "millions disappear"., and YOU will know why..... reader.

Remember, if you want to go to heaven........ Jesus SAID....>"You must be BORN AGAIN".... .and water baptism can't help you with that Spiritual Birth.

Now here's The curious thing, and the reason for this Thread.
Its this...... = When a good majority of the World isn't here...... instantly... How are they going to explain it. ?
How is the Media going to try to cover it up?

Well, over the years, many years, ive heard one continuing opinion about that and it's this......>"They will say that UFO"s came and got them".
And i use to think.... "oh c'mon." and i use to think that because UFO-Hunting was about the same level of believability as the search for Loch Ness and Bigfoot and Zeus.
But its not anymore.
Most of this world takes UFO's at least somewhat seriously now, and because they do, this means that a lot of effort over time has been given this last 40 yrs creating a serious point of view about UFO's.. so much so that....... Maybe "UFO's" will be the "reason" given by the Media that "millions disappeared".

Here is an example of how UFO Hunting, has become LEGIT......how its made believable.
All you have to do is get a "credible source" to Legitimize it, and use the MEDIA to report it.

Like this......
-
-

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this means that a lot of effort over time has been given this last 40 yrs creating a serious point of view about UFO's.. so much so that....... Maybe "UFO's" will be the "reason" given by the Media that "millions disappeared".

Here is an example of how UFO Hunting, has become LEGIT......how its made believable.
All you have to do is get a "credible source" to Legitimize it, and use the MEDIA to report it.

Like this......
-
-

You promote a position on a "Pre-Trib" rapture as if it's a future reality "Millions Disappeared"

There isn't going to be millions mysteriously disappearing, it's (Sci-Fi) propaganda promoted by Tim LA Haye in his (Left Behind Series) found no place in scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End) there won't be a "Pre-Trib" rapture as many claim

Reactions: David in NJ

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You promote a position on a "Pre-Trib" rapture as if it's a future reality "Millions Disappeared"

The "Rapture of the Church", this teaching didn't start with TLHay.
You've been taught that by a cult.

If you take the time to find out the truth, then you'd learn that even someone like Matthew Henry was teaching about the Rapture in the 1700's.

So, as i said, i realize that there are people who want to argue the "Trib" and "the Rapture", and if thats you, then you did.
My Thread is not concerning that rabbit Trail.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you take the time to find out the truth, then you'd learn that even someone like Matthew Henry was teaching about the Rapture in the 1700's.

So, as i said, i realize that there are people who want to argue the "Trib" and "the Rapture", and if thats you, then you did.
As posted, you make the statement and claim "Millions Disappearing" as if it is fact "Wrong"

There isn't going to be a pre-trib rapture as you claim

If you don't want response from those that oppose a pre-trib rapture make this posting for (Pre-Trib Only) in the "Title", it's that simple

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As posted, you make the statement and claim "Millions Disappearing" as if it is fact "Wrong"

You believe that...
Keep that in mind.
So, just stay here. You dont have to go, Truth7t7.
I wont be here, and the born again wont be here.....and the News Media will be trying to explain it.
Perhaps they will say that it was "UFO abduction".

• Haha

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe that...
Keep that in mind.
So, just stay here. You dont have to go, Truth7t7.
I wont be here, and the born again wont be here.....and the News Media will be trying to explain it.
Perhaps they will say that it was "UFO abduction".
A (Pre-Trib Rapture) is Sci-Fi propaganda found no place in scripture

The Church will be present on earth to witness the signs in the heavens, the great tribulation, and the future second coming of Jesus in the heavens, just as Jesus taught below

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

pre-trib rapture is the Devils trap, it's a false gospel

There will NEVER be a 'rapture' until after the resurrection of the dead in Christ, at His Coming

1 Thess 4:13-18
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN this Thread i wanted to post something related to "end times".... that will have to be explained by the Media, very soon.
No one will be using any technology. 2 Peter 3 claims all the works on earth will be burned up at the Second Coming/rapture of the church. Not God's works, but man's works will be destroyed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No one will be using any technology. 2 Peter 3 claims all the works on earth will be burned up at the Second Coming/rapture of the church. Not God's works, but man's works will be destroyed.
the 2nd Advent is not the Rapture.

also the "great falling away" is not the Rapture

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the 2nd Advent is not the Rapture.

also the "great falling away" is not the Rapture
The church is all going to be on the earth in the billions from Adam and Eve until now, after the Second Coming? Since no one is leaving?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just know....that Jesus is coming soon for you, if you are born again., and He's going to take you off this planet before the Devil comes to run this World.

Jesus opposes that very concept.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them [tereo ek] from the evil one.

Jesus did not pray that God would take people out of this world to keep them from the evil one. That means Jesus does not approve of rapturing people out of this world to protect them from the evil one. Since Jesus does not approve of that then why do you (anyone reading that believes in a pre-trib rapture that takes people out of this world to keep them from the evil one) support such a concept?

No one is going to be taken out of the world so they can be "kept" from the evil one. That's not how God does things. The rapture is not an exception to that.

Anyone teaching a Pre-trib rapture is going directly against the teaching of Jesus in the above verse.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

See, Jesus is about to come for His Bride.
It's soon.....>He's coming soon.

Now, im not trying to start a "pre-Mid_ post Trib", RAPTURE argument, as that's just a needless Thread.
A Rabbit Hole.
Its soon.
I will tell you this..related to "end times"..... There is one "sign" that had to happen before the Devil showed up, and its very clearly here.

This. = 'as in the days of Noah".

And what is that?
That is Worldwide Homosexuality gone crazy.
And it has, again., as it was "in the days of Noah", when God brought the water in, and took it all away.
Its here again.
its EVERYWHERE you look.

So, be ready.
Jesus is coming for you soon if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious.
If you are just water baptized and religious, then remember this Thread when "millions disappear"., and YOU will know why..... reader.

Remember, if you want to go to heaven........ Jesus SAID....>"You must be BORN AGAIN".... .and water baptism can't help you with that Spiritual Birth.

Now here's The curious thing, and the reason for this Thread.
Its this...... = When a good majority of the World isn't here...... instantly... How are they going to explain it. ?
How is the Media going to try to cover it up?

Well, over the years, many years, ive heard one continuing opinion about that and it's this......>"They will say that UFO"s came and got them".
And i use to think.... "oh c'mon." and i use to think that because UFO-Hunting was about the same level of believability as the search for Loch Ness and Bigfoot and Zeus.
But its not anymore.
Most of this world takes UFO's at least somewhat seriously now, and because they do, this means that a lot of effort over time has been given this last 40 yrs creating a serious point of view about UFO's.. so much so that....... Maybe "UFO's" will be the "reason" given by the Media that "millions disappeared".

Like this......
-
-

Our instructions from the Lord are to WATCH. We are to watch so we will know when He is coming. Unto those who look for Him shall he appear a second time.

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

There are many that do not look for Him as the great falling away has taken place. We are given a simple, direct, instruction and we are to comfort one another with this truth. Instead, the truth is called a lie.

He is coming soon to those that look for Him. And yes, they will claim the aliens have come and many will believe this lie. The time draws short. The wise will make themselves ready.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our instructions from the Lord are to WATCH. We are to watch so we will know when He is coming. Unto those who look for Him shall he appear a second time.
Hebrew28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
There are many that do not look for Him as the great falling away has taken place. We are given a simple, direct, instruction and we are to comfort one another with this truth. Instead, the truth is called a lie.
He is coming soon to those that look for Him. And yes, they will claim the aliens have come and many will believe this lie. The time draws short. The wise will make themselves ready.

Yes.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re absolutely correct. We are to “watch” in Matthew 24:42

But we were given things to watch for so we know when the son of man was close!

The same is said in Matthew 25:13
All 10 virgins needed lamps lit w/oil for the night. All 10 slept when it was darkness and the groom came at a late hour, in darkness, when people sleep.

A Pre-TB theory would have the 10 virgins sleeping in the day with 5 saved before the darkness comes (their GT).

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many that do not look for Him as the great falling away has taken place.

It has not taken place yet. It is an event where Christians will suddenly worship a false god and this is directly related to the revealing of the man of sin otherwise known as the AC.

People fall away, and convert to Christianity on a daily basis. The "church" is thought to be infected by false doctrines but that has been an issue for centuries. The actual "apostasia" is not that, not what exists now or then. It's a unique, global Apostasy which happens when the false god/false christ appears for the 42 month GT.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Unto those who look for Him shall he appear a second time.

Write this on the chalkboard 100x

Memorize it = Love IT and depart from the falsehood/false prophecy of pre-trib rapture

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re absolutely correct. We are to “watch” in Matthew 24:42

But we were given things to watch for so we know when the son of man was close!
You're absolutely correct. The things we should be watching for are false Christ, wars and rumors of war, famine, and pestilences.

We are told "when these things BEGIN to come to pass, look up your redemption draws nigh." I've seen the major powers starting things in Ukraine and then China is rattling its sword about Taiwan and other places. I've noticed there have been 150 food processing plants shut down. I've noticed a problem with fertilizer, and food shipments from Ukraine. I've seen empty store shelves. I've noticed chickens not laying eggs. Cattle dying in increasing numbers. In the USA we are at 1962 levels of cattle. I think these things are beginning to come to pass.

The same is said in Matthew 25:13
All 10 virgins needed lamps lit w/oil for the night. All 10 slept when it was darkness and the groom came at a late hour, in darkness, when people sleep.

A Pre-TB theory would have the 10 virgins sleeping in the day with 5 saved before the darkness comes (their GT).
That's a nice scenario that you have made up. Problem is, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the pretribulation rapture. The wise brought oil, the foolish did not.