Remnant Israel Protected

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
In the simple end time chart, tele boldly stated "remnant Israel protected". I agree and would like to take it one step further: The protection of remnant Israel is the main theme of Revelation and unfufilled prophetic scriptures. Being part of this group is a calling. ALL believers which do not respond to this calling will be picked up in the AC's dragnet during the GT.

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
I also agree with this statement, but I will take it one step further. Allow me to paste a snippit from the "Simple Timeline Chart":

"It must be noted that only those who have endured the Tribulation, and possibly died during it, will be a part of this First Resurrection as per Revelation 20:4-5. I believe that in actuality, those who died during this time, along with the others still alive will be the ONLY ones resurrected, this is why thinking that the event commonly referred to as the Rapture, where the true Christians are whisked away into the sky, is a dangerous way of thinking, since those who buy into this will be deceived into believing that they will not endure this event. Only those who go through this will receive the refining necessary to allow God to permit them into the Kingdom of Christ that will endure for the next 1000 years."

This will include the 144,000 Jews noted in Rev 7 as well as those who join them.

"The rule of the 7th Angel will be absolute and last for 42 months (1260 days) after their release. During this time, the False Prophet will rise to power and the world will be trodden down. However, during this time, the People of God (the mighty and holy people mentioned in Revelation) will be in relative safety in the wilderness, possibly because their release from their bondage has resulted in a designated place of safety for them, much as it was the Kings Decree (as shown in the Book of Ezra) that not only gave the Jews a safe place to live, but also the financing to support themselves. In other words, while the rest of the world is suffering under the tyranny of the 7th Angel, the people of God who have already endured the earlier trouble will now be shielded.

It is during this 1260 day period that the Two Witnesses will appear and roam the land doing God’s work. They will be connected with Michael and those in the wilderness and will in some way interact with them. The system that will be in effect during this time is described in detail in Zechariah Ch. 4 where the “two Anointed Ones” (the two Witnesses of God) pour the Golden Oil (which is the Energy the Holy Spirit) into the Golden Candlestick which has a bowl on top of it (Michael) who then dispenses this Oil to the Seven Lamps (the Seven Thunders of Revelation Ch. 10:1-7). They shall create a paradise on Earth during the Apocalypse, while being surrounded by Chaos."

This is the Stone that is cut out without hands of Daniel 2:34-35 that becomes a great mountain. It is this society that is formed during the chaos and refined during the Great Tribulation that brings about the fall of the Beast and is the basis of the Kingdom of Christ that forms at Christs second coming.

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

What is the stone cut out without hands?

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
The Kingdom of God established with Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. This occurs at His return.

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
If you read the verses carefully, you see that it says "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom", not after the days of them. The kingdom that is set up is the one formed during Tribulation and it is instramental in the destruction of these kings, not something that happens after Jesus has returned and destroyed these kings.

The Stone is the Mighty and the Holy People that endure the 1260 days of the reign of the Beast. This fits with the many verses in Zechariah that speak of a group that is being destroyed suddenly becoming "like David" and being lead by an "angel of the Lord" per Zechariah 12:8 at the coming of the Lord Jesus. This also fits the prophesy of Zechariah Chapter 4 that speaks of the relationship between the 2 witnesses and this Angel of the Lord during this tiime.

Only those who are part of this group will have a part in the First Resurrection as per:

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Also the next verse makes it perfectly clear that if you dont have a part in this group, you have no part in the First Resurrection:

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

If you do not go through the Tribulation and fight the Beast, you will not live again until the end of the 1000 year Reign of Christ and you will have no part in the First Resurrection, however some will not actually die during this time and they will have equal part in the First Resurrection with their brothers who were killed during it as per 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
enoch,

You stated: Who is the remnant Israel, the 10 tribes have been lost to history.

My response: God only knows. They will however, be believers in Christ.

Josy,

I believe that the wilderness is a metaphor. I believe that actual location is Mount Zion, the old city of Jerusalem. This is based on:

1. A calling for survivors to Mount Zion (Joel 2:32)
2. The two witnesses are protected then killed in Jerusalem (Rev 11:8)
3. Christ fights for the inhabitants of Jerusalem (Zech 14: 1-5)
4. The redeemed 144K found standing with Christ on Mount Zion (Rev 14)

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
There are many many places in the OT that talks about the regathering of the remnant

The remnant will be regathered to the Land God gave his servant Jacob .

It began in earnest in 1948 when the nation of Israel was reborn

That is what it is all about.

We are not the remnant. We are the Gentile Christian Church.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Jesus is Israel, God's first born son. All those of the body of Christ is Israel. We who believe are the 'remnant' prophesied about. Don't let the devil rob you of your election folks. It most certainly is not those in the middle east claiming to be Israel, they are only fatherless interlopers and antichrists, reserved unto death. Fact.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
whitestone said:
Jesus is Israel, God's first born son. All those of the body of Christ is Israel. We who believe are the 'remnant' prophesied about. Don't let the devil rob you of your election folks. It most certainly is not those in the middle east claiming to be Israel, they are only fatherless interlopers and antichrists, reserved unto death. Fact.
It would appear that you have never read any of the bible written by Paul.

He would take great exception to what you said.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Arnie Manitoba said:
It would appear that you have never read any of the bible written by Paul.

He would take great exception to what you said.
Lol, where do you think what I posted came from? Paul, Jesus, all the prophets and apostle's... I remember you Arnie. If I could block a false prophet you would be blocked.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
whitestone said:
Lol, where do you think what I posted came from? Paul, Jesus, all the prophets and apostle's... I remember you Arnie. If I could block a false prophet you would be blocked.
Tell you what I will do to make you extremely happy whitestone .... I will lay out your version as follows

- whitestone is Israel

-the nation of Israel in the middle East will never have any significance

-Only whitestone has significance.

-All the unfulfilled prophecies for Israel are actually for whitestone

-The messiah will return when whitestone cries out for him , not when israel cries out for him

-When the bible says Israel will be regathered in the last days it is talking about whitestone

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
whitestone said:
Amen Whitestone!!
We are the spiritual Israel being born again of our mother heavenly Jerusalem. Earthly Jerusalem is going to be laid bare, but the elect shall be caught up out of harms way unto the throne of God which is Zion.

Col 3:12
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
KJV

1 Peter 2:1-11
2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

KJV

All since Christ, must be born again, the only remnant of OT Israel are the 7,000 who God has reserved for Himself according to:
1 Kings 19:18
18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
KJV
Rom 11:4-5
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
KJV

I believe these to be those who came out of their graves at Christ's resurrection fullfilling Ezk's dry bones and are alive to this day in Jerusalem. I also believe that they will die to their bodies in the earthquake just after the two witnesses go up as described in
Rev 11:12-15
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part{TITHE} of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded;
KJV

Jew first in 13 above, then comes the birth of the son's of God in Rev 12:5 the holy body of Christ who is the temple of God. The unbelieving Jews which are also called a remnant will see this earthquake and know that it is their Messiah but they go to the place prepared of God with the rest of the church who were not spiritually ready at Christ's coming for his holy body members, to be fed, physically and spiritually fed for the last 3-1/2yrs.
We are Esther(New covenant Israel) Vashti is Old covenant Israel of disobedience that the King gave a certificate of divorce,Mordacia the Jew is Jesus and we the adopted daughter. Hamon is Satan, Hegai that prepares Esther is the Holy Spirit.That is why it says that Esther's roots were hidden and in Christ, there is no genealogy for our bloodline is of God's Spirit as we are born again from above not of the flesh but of the Spirit.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
afaithfulone4u said:
Amen Whitestone!!
We are the spiritual Israel being born again of our mother heavenly Jerusalem. Earthly Jerusalem is going to be laid bare, but the elect shall be caught up out of harms way unto the throne of God which is Zion.

Col 3:12
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
KJV

1 Peter 2:1-11
2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

KJV

All since Christ, must be born again, the only remnant of OT Israel are the 7,000 who God has reserved for Himself according to:
1 Kings 19:18
18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
KJV
Rom 11:4-5
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
KJV

I believe these to be those who came out of their graves at Christ's resurrection fullfilling Ezk's dry bones and are alive to this day in Jerusalem. I also believe that they will die to their bodies in the earthquake just after the two witnesses go up as described in
Rev 11:12-15
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part{TITHE} of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded;
KJV

Jew first in 13 above, then comes the birth of the son's of God in Rev 12:5 the holy body of Christ who is the temple of God. The unbelieving Jews which are also called a remnant will see this earthquake and know that it is their Messiah but they go to the place prepared of God with the rest of the church who were not spiritually ready at Christ's coming for his holy body members, to be fed, physically and spiritually fed for the last 3-1/2yrs.
We are Esther(New covenant Israel) Vashti is Old covenant Israel of disobedience that the King gave a certificate of divorce,Mordacia the Jew is Jesus and we the adopted daughter. Hamon is Satan, Hegai that prepares Esther is the Holy Spirit.That is why it says that Esther's roots were hidden and in Christ, there is no genealogy for our bloodline is of God's Spirit as we are born again from above not of the flesh but of the Spirit.
Oh thank God He still has Oracles speaking forth His Word and His Salvation to His Elect Israel, the redeemed of Christ! This is the pure Gospel you speak faithfulone! Thank you Jesus for preserving Saints even in this day of the doctrines of satan rampant on this forum, which seek only to rob Israel of Her Heritage as Sons of God, the Church! Praise you Jesus!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
All Israel Will Be Saved
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.