Removed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in." Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either." (Verses 19-21)

Could it be that the Gentiles are about to be removed as wild olive branches and the natural olive branches, the Israelites, about to be grafted back in to the olive tree? Why was Israel removed as a branch in the first place? It was hardening of their hearts in unbelief .

Then the Apostle Paul goes on to say in "For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;"

Is the "fullness of the Gentiles" about to come in? If so, it means the Church age is about over. Is Israel about to be grafted back in? If so, it means that Daniel's 70th week (the Tribulation) is very near, and keep this in mind. The Rapture will occur before Daniel's 70th week begins.

Could the close of the Church age be even closer than we think? It's definitely worth considering, because if our society is not delusional, then what else would you call it?

Our hearts are hardened and unbelief is rampant even in most so-called churches and religious gatherings. True and legitimate belief in the one Almighty God through Jesus Christ is nearly non-existent, at least on our shores.

I do know this; we are treading on dangerous grounds, not just in this country, but throughout the world. We think that since we are 'getting by' with our corrupt deeds, we can do anything we want and there is nothing God will do about it. If this is true, we are definitely delusional.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
blessedhope said:
And Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in." Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either." (Verses 19-21)

Could it be that the Gentiles are about to be removed as wild olive branches and the natural olive branches, the Israelites, about to be grafted back in to the olive tree? Why was Israel removed as a branch in the first place? It was hardening of their hearts in unbelief .

Then the Apostle Paul goes on to say in "For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;"

Is the "fullness of the Gentiles" about to come in? If so, it means the Church age is about over. Is Israel about to be grafted back in? If so, it means that Daniel's 70th week (the Tribulation) is very near, and keep this in mind. The Rapture will occur before Daniel's 70th week begins.

Could the close of the Church age be even closer than we think? It's definitely worth considering, because if our society is not delusional, then what else would you call it?

Our hearts are hardened and unbelief is rampant even in most so-called churches and religious gatherings. True and legitimate belief in the one Almighty God through Jesus Christ is nearly non-existent, at least on our shores.

I do know this; we are treading on dangerous grounds, not just in this country, but throughout the world. We think that since we are 'getting by' with our corrupt deeds, we can do anything we want and there is nothing God will do about it. If this is true, we are definitely delusional.
Shalom, blessedhope.

Never fear. We have not yet BEGUN to "preach the gospel of the Kingdom" to all the world, and Yeshua` (Jesus) said,

Matthew 24:10-14
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved (rescued).
14 And this gospel of the kingdom (good news about the Kingdom) shall be preached (heralded) in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
KJV

And, that is NOT the "death, burial, and resurrection of our Master Yeshua` the Messiah (our Lord Jesus the Christ)!" It was initially heralded quite early in Yeshua`s "ministry" (His offer of the Kingdom to Israel):

Mark 1:14-15
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
KJV

Yeshua` did NOT explain what this gospel was; it was assumed that they already KNEW what it was and told His audience to "repent and BELIEVE the gospel!" So, where did these children of Israel hear about this gospel already?

Isaiah 52:7-10
7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (rescue) of our God.
KJV

So, until we even BEGIN to herald this good new about the coming Kingdom, we're NOWHERE CLOSE to Yeshua`s coming.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Retro, Glad to see you're still around. Just wanted to stop in and say, Hi!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trekson said:
Hi Retro, Glad to see you're still around. Just wanted to stop in and say, Hi!
Shalom, Trekson.

Yes, I'm still around. Glad to see you're still here, too! I don't stop in very often, however, because there's so much work to do here! I feel as though it would take longer than I probably have in this lifetime to even lay a foundation! Still, I love the people here, and will occasionally make a point or a suggestion.

Oh, yeah, and I don't particularly care for the amount of fear-mongering that is common with this theological point of view.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While Paul spoke of "natural" Israel being grafted back in, I don't recall anything specifically warning the church that it would be cut or broken off with the possible exception of the "dead church" or apostate church. Most New Testament biblical warnings come to us as individuals or as congregations, rather than to the entire body of Christ. This is because Christ is committed to His bride, even if His bride isn't entirely committed to Him. The Lord knows who are His and takes on responsibility for keeping them in spite of their individual weaknesses and propensity to wander away from Him. This is where the cults tend to fall short doctrinally, because they neither understand the sovereignty of God, nor His power to retain those whom He has committed His Spirit to.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael V Pardo said:
While Paul spoke of "natural" Israel being grafted back in, I don't recall anything specifically warning the church that it would be cut or broken off with the possible exception of the "dead church" or apostate church. Most New Testament biblical warnings come to us as individuals or as congregations, rather than to the entire body of Christ. This is because Christ is committed to His bride, even if His bride isn't entirely committed to Him. The Lord knows who are His and takes on responsibility for keeping them in spite of their individual weaknesses and propensity to wander away from Him. This is where the cults tend to fall short doctrinally, because they neither understand the sovereignty of God, nor His power to retain those whom He has committed His Spirit to.
Shalom, Michael.

Well,...

Romans 11:17-24
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
KJV

Remember, too, that we are in the time period known as "the times of the Gentiles," as Yeshua` called it.

Luke 21:20-24
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
KJV

I am totally convinced that we are currently IN this "times of the Gentiles" and that it has been active since the first century when Jerusalem was first surrounded by the Romans and put under siege. With the Old City still in quarters and the New City of Yerushalayim constantly being attacked by the Palestinians, it should be obvious, I believe, that we are still in this "times of the Gentiles."

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Michael.

Well,...

Luke 21:20-24
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
KJV

I am totally convinced that we are currently IN this "times of the Gentiles" and that it has been active since the first century when Jerusalem was first surrounded by the Romans and put under siege. With the Old City still in quarters and the New City of Yerushalayim constantly being attacked by the Palestinians, it should be obvious, I believe, that we are still in this "times of the Gentiles."
May His blessings rest upon you brother. Its nice to see you back.
Thanks for taking the time to post the scriptural support. My bible study program crashed again and I find the on-line bible sites a bit tedious to use. I agree with your comments and interpretation and also believe that the "times of the gentiles" is a reference to the fullness of the transgressors mentioned in the book of Daniel. I'd post a quote, but I still haven't located my software CD and reinstalled my study aides.
I've also always felt like I was born for these times, though I often wish that I might have known different days. I suppose the fact that there is a "body of Christ" which we call the church, and the fact that we're in it means that we were born for these times.
I was encouraged to hear some talk on Christian radio today of ministries uniting to our common purposes, though this has been done many times before for one reason or another. When ministries cooperate rather than compete, the work of Christ can be addressed at a larger scope and scale. The problem with such "coordination" is that with worldly approaches to administration a great deal of authority lies in the hands of relatively few people who are then more subject to temptations commensurate with their responsibilities. My current employer gives a lot of lip service to transparency in business, going so far as to post our annual salaries on a web site, but they get some what less transparent when it comes to contract awards and business practices. If any business should be transparent, a ministry run in the name of our Lord should be more so.
I have to go search for my software CD, so I'll cut this short before it gets too far removed from the topic.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And It won’t be very much longer. End time signs are swirling about us. The Gog/Magog coalition is already in view. All nations, including America, are turning their backs on Israel. Even mainline Christian churches are distancing themselves from the Jewish people, through divestments and boycotts. Apostasy is fully underway, and a Harlot church is coalescing before our eyes, seeking new members to join her. Nations are paving the path for the Antichrist, and it is only a matter of time before he rears his ugly head.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
blessedhope said:

Who are the Isrealites?

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who are the Isrealites? [spelling]

The current inhabitants of Israel are Israelis: Jewish people, only 2/12ths of Jacobs descendants.
The New Testament teaching is clear; Not all of Israel are true Israelites.....God can make Israelites from these very stones....If you belong to Christ, you are the issue of Abraham....

So the true Christian believers are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, and are continuous with the chosen Israel of the Old Testament. The Christian Church is the One People of God. John 10:14-15 Messianic Jews are members.

The whole theory of Two people Two Promises is a construct by those who promote the false 'rapture to heaven' theory, as they need Israel [the Jews] to be on earth, while they [the church] strum harps in heaven.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
keras said:
Who are the Isrealites? [spelling]

The current inhabitants of Israel are Israelis: Jewish people, only 2/12ths of Jacobs descendants.
The New Testament teaching is clear; Not all of Israel are true Israelites.....God can make Israelites from these very stones....If you belong to Christ, you are the issue of Abraham....

So the true Christian believers are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, and are continuous with the chosen Israel of the Old Testament. The Christian Church is the One People of God. John 10:14-15 Messianic Jews are members.

The whole theory of Two people Two Promises is a construct by those who promote the false 'rapture to heaven' theory, as they need Israel [the Jews] to be on earth, while they [the church] strum harps in heaven.

Thanks Keras,just wish more people would understand this

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
Christ brought down the wall of separation, but some folks will always try to build it back up. Its just wasted labor without reward, and reaps a harvest that they wouldn't want if they understood the consequences. The good news with respect to this is that one of the newer and faster growing churches (currently something like 12,000 congregations) has started to tone down its racist rhetoric over the air (radio) though they haven't actually recognized their own sin in the matter (they are just acknowledging that the doctrine isn't an "essential one" and don't want to divide over it.)