Resurrection and Judgment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve noticed that fellow believers have many interpretations concerning the last days resurrection(s). Is there only one, maybe two, or could there be more? I thought I would share the results of a study on this topic that I‘ve been working on lately.

The common beliefs regarding this subject is that there is a resurrection of the righteous when Christ returns and a resurrection of the unrighteous at the GWTJ. So that leaves us with at least two. Sometimes resurrection and a time of judgment are considered to occur at the same time, but is this true? Let’s find out.

That there will be a resurrection, according to scripture, is undeniable. The facts surrounding these are what we’ll deal with. One of the most common verses used is Rev. 20:5 - “But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.” I think another way it could read would be, “this ends the first resurrection.”

The chronology of this verse seems to put it at the end of the 70[sup]th[/sup] week after Christ has returned for Armageddon as described in Rev. 19:11-19. One of the common beliefs is that on this “last day” we have the resurrection of the righteous and when “the thousand yrs. were finished” is the resurrection of the unrighteous per Rev. 20:13-15 - “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

I think that what constitutes the “first resurrection” is the cause of some confusion. Many see it as a one time event at the end of the 70[sup]th[/sup] week but I believe in order to understand exactly what the “first resurrection” entails we need to do a little study on “Firstfruits”.

1Co. 15:23-24 - “But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.”

In the NT we have the resurrection of Lazarus and we have Martha making this statement, John 11:24 - “Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
The word “day” here doesn’t imply a 24 hr. specific day only, but also a period of time. It can be used figuratively according to Strong’s G2250, “as an age, forever, judgment, while or years.”

At Christ’s resurrection we are also told in Matt. 27:52-53 - “And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.” Dan. 12:2 also tells us “And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.“ Many take this verse and believe that both occur on the same day but the verse doesn’t explicitly say that. It is very possible that there could be a large gulf of time between those that awake to everlasting life and those that awake to shame and everlasting contempt, which would coincide with the above view of the GWTJ.

Based on my studies I believe it is possible that the resurrection of the OT saints occurred at Christ’s resurrection. I’m not adamant about this but consider the following.

Firstfruits was a holy day celebrated by Israel as the first of the spring harvests were brought to the temple. There were seven major crops normally harvested by Israel. The first crop was barley and in progressive order, wheat, grapes, figs, pomegranates, olives and dates. Firstfruits was celebrated three days after Passover. In NT symbolism, Christ was the Firstfruits of the resurrection era and He was actually crucified at Passover and resurrected on the day of Firstfruits just as typified by this feast. All the feasts typified Christ in one way or another.

The bible doesn’t tell us what happened to those who came out of the graves but it is my opinion they ascended with Christ. There were no reports of an ancient zombie apocalypse so I think it is safe to assume they had glorified bodies and probably appeared as Christ did in His physical form. I don’t think it plausible that they would live and die a second time as Lazarus did because there was a specific point to be proven concerning the identity of Christ as the Son of God with him and His power over death with Lazarus.

In researching this I came across an interesting verse. This is the Lord speaking through Isaiah…Is. 26:19-21 - “Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. 20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I believe vs. 19 is speaking of the time of Christ’s resurrection. Vs. 20 relates to Rev. 12:14 and vs. 21 relates to both the sheep and goat judgment of Matt. 25 and the grape harvest of Rev. 14 which I’ll explain more on later.
Peter tells us that while Christ was in the grave: 1 Peter 3:19-20 - “By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.” and 1 Peter 4:6 - “For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.”

Now do you think Christ just preached the gospel than left them there? I don’t. As Christ was the “Firstfruits” of the resurrection, so also were those who came out of the graves, imo, symbolic of the resurrection of all OT saints at that time and those who were in “prison” from the days of Noah, who listened and heeded what Christ revealed to them. The “firstfruits” are the beginning of the harvest, not the end.

We are shown another judgment in Rev. 14:15-20 - “And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

I know many won’t agree with this but I think this is a parallel account of the sheep and goat judgment of Matt. 25. I see vs. 16 as the gathering of the sheep. Vs. 19 as the gathering of the goats and the judgment of vs. 20 the same as Matt. 25:46 although a bit more colorful.

There is one group of sinners that won’t be at the GWTJ, imo, and that is those of Rev. 14:9-11 - “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

Their judgment is immediately after the 70[sup]th[/sup] week, probably by those on the thrones in Rev. 20:4, who I believe to be the raptured/resurrected church. I believe that John is just saying that he recognizes the martyr’s among all those that are on the thrones.
The first resurrection began with Christ and includes the rapture/resurrection of the dead in Christ, imo, at the 7[sup]th[/sup] seal, finishing up with what Rev. 20 :5 is showing as the “last fruits” of the first resurrection.

I think it interesting that the first thing Christ does after the 7[sup]th[/sup] seal rapture is to set aside the “firstfruits” of the millennial age. We have this verse speaking of the 144,000...Rev. 14:4 - “These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.”

ENOCH2010

Aug 15, 2012
Trekson I thought you had came to knowledge of the resurrection / rapture until you added a resurrection at the 7th seal, instead of placing it at the second comming,as the Bible says.

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
[font=Helvetica Neue'][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Here is how I view the resurrection. You mentioned the saints who came out of the graves after Yeshua's resurrection. These went into the holy city and were seen by many. I don't believe this was the earthly city of Jerusalem, but rather the New Jerusalem from above. In 1Corinthians 15:23-24 it says: - “But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.” In the original Greek language there were no commas, this very same passage could be read as "Christ, the firstfruits, afterward they that are Christ's at his coming." I personally believe this is how it should be read. So Yeshua was the first firstfruit, the saints that came out of the tombs and the 144,000 are firstfruits. I would also say the great multitude that come out of great tribulation are also firstfruits, due to the 2nd death not affecting them. The firstfruits, and no one else, are the Bride of Christ. The saints that came out of the tombs are the 24 elders. The 144,000 are the first fruits that are sealed prior to the start of the tribulation, they are the 2 witnesses and the manchild. They are killed at the midpoint of the 7 years and ascend into heaven. After their ascension, the devil is cast down to try the remnant of the woman's seed. He cannot touch the woman's seed that heeded the preaching of the 144,000 and fled into the wilderness. Revelation 20:5 is a spurious passage never found in the oldest manuscripts, so I do not believe the GWTJ is at the end of the 1000 years. I believe it happens when this old earth/heavens are passing away which is when Yeshua takes over at the beginning of the 1000 years. I also believe that the New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven at the beginning of the 1000 years. At the GWTJ, the dead are raised. In Revelation 20:13 it says the "sea gave up the dead". I don't believe this sea is a literal sea, but rather the sea of humanity. These dead are physically alive, but spiritually dead at Yeshua's return as opposed to those who are given up by "death and hell" who died in times past. They are judged according to their works, good deeds allowed for a physical life in the New Heavens/Earth and bad deeds got you the Lake of Fire. This is the resurrection of the just and unjust, not the resurrection of the living and the dead. The living are the firstfruits and the dead are the just and unjust. The just were worthy enough to live during the 1000 years, the unjust are not. These just ones (also the guests invited to the wedding) have a 1000 years to learn about God and receive eternal life and spiritual bodies as the firstfruits did. These make up "those at his coming". The lake of fire is still in existence during this 1000 years. Read Isaiah 65:20. I just recently have come to realize that "the child that dies at 100 years is considered a youth" does not mean they will die physically at 100, but they will be born again spiritually. Whereas "the sinner [being] an hundred years old shall be accursed" are those who refuse to obey God. These people will be the ones to surround the holy city, when Satan is released, and be devoured by fire. They will cease to exist. Also there are 2 books of life, the Lamb's Book of Life and the general book of life. Those written in the Lamb's B. of L. are the firstfruits who are inside the city, those in the general book are those alive during the 1000 years that are outside the city. Those outside the city who remain faithful will be written in the Lamb's B. of L. after they are purified. Please search these matters out for yourself and do not take what I say as truth, let the spirit guide you. [/background][/font]

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to take a literal approach to scripture and try not to "spiritualize" everything.

Hi Enoch, Imo, I didn't "add" anything. That is just the time I believe it occurs. I believe there are two aspects to His second coming both described in scripture. Seeing it as a one-time event considering all that needs to transpire is illogical, imo, no offense.

oliver

Oct 6, 2012
France
Elle, in 1 Cor 15:23 the first fruits is Christ only, not the rest. It says,
εκaστος δε εν τω ιδιω τaγμaτι aπaρχη χριστος επειτa οι του χριστου εν τη πaρουσιa aυτου
Literally (Young's Literal Translation)
and each in his proper order, a first-fruit Christ, afterwards those who are the Christ's, in his presence,

Christ is the fulfilment of the Feast of First Fruits, on the day after the first sabbath after Passover, the day of his resurrection.

Christ is the very first of the first resurrection, and all the redeemed take part in the first resurrection, but not all at the same time; it is a class, not an event. All the wicked are reserved for the second resurrection when they are raised to face the final judgement.

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
Hi Oliver,
You said:
"Elle, in 1 Cor 15:23 the first fruits is Christ only, not the rest. It says,

[background=initial]Quote[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]εκaστος δε εν τω ιδιω τaγμaτι aπaρχη χριστος επειτa οι του χριστου εν τη πaρουσιa aυτου[/background]Literally (Young's Literal Translation)

[background=initial]Quote[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]and each in his proper order, a first-fruit Christ, afterwards those who are the Christ's, in his presence,[/background]

Christ was definitely a firstfruit, problem is the 144,000 are also classified as firstfruits as well. That's why I feel that a comma should have been placed after the word "Christ" instead of a semicolon or comma placed after "firstfruits", depending on the translation. The NIV is the only Bible that adds the comma after Christ.

"Christ is the fulfilment of the Feast of First Fruits, on the day after the first sabbath after Passover, the day of his resurrection."
Yes, I completely understand this concept and am in total agreement with you

"Christ is the very first of the first resurrection, and all the redeemed take part in the first resurrection, but not all at the same time; it is a class, not an event."
I also agree.

"All the wicked are reserved for the second resurrection when they are raised to face the final judgement."
Here is where you and I part company on our understanding of the 2nd resurrection.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
I’ve noticed that fellow believers have many interpretations concerning the last days resurrection(s). Is there only one, maybe two, or could there be more? I thought I would share the results of a study on this topic that I‘ve been working on lately.

The common beliefs regarding this subject is that there is a resurrection of the righteous when Christ returns and a resurrection of the unrighteous at the GWTJ. So that leaves us with at least two. Sometimes resurrection and a time of judgment are considered to occur at the same time, but is this true? Let’s find out.

That there will be a resurrection, according to scripture, is undeniable. The facts surrounding these are what we’ll deal with. One of the most common verses used is Rev. 20:5 - “But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.” I think another way it could read would be, “this ends the first resurrection.”

The chronology of this verse seems to put it at the end of the 70[sup]th[/sup] week after Christ has returned for Armageddon as described in Rev. 19:11-19. One of the common beliefs is that on this “last day” we have the resurrection of the righteous and when “the thousand yrs. were finished” is the resurrection of the unrighteous per Rev. 20:13-15 - “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

I think that what constitutes the “first resurrection” is the cause of some confusion. Many see it as a one time event at the end of the 70[sup]th[/sup] week but I believe in order to understand exactly what the “first resurrection” entails we need to do a little study on “Firstfruits”.

1Co. 15:23-24 - “But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.”

In the NT we have the resurrection of Lazarus and we have Martha making this statement, John 11:24 - “Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
The word “day” here doesn’t imply a 24 hr. specific day only, but also a period of time. It can be used figuratively according to Strong’s G2250, “as an age, forever, judgment, while or years.”

At Christ’s resurrection we are also told in Matt. 27:52-53 - “And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.” Dan. 12:2 also tells us “And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.“ Many take this verse and believe that both occur on the same day but the verse doesn’t explicitly say that. It is very possible that there could be a large gulf of time between those that awake to everlasting life and those that awake to shame and everlasting contempt, which would coincide with the above view of the GWTJ.

Based on my studies I believe it is possible that the resurrection of the OT saints occurred at Christ’s resurrection. I’m not adamant about this but consider the following.

Firstfruits was a holy day celebrated by Israel as the first of the spring harvests were brought to the temple. There were seven major crops normally harvested by Israel. The first crop was barley and in progressive order, wheat, grapes, figs, pomegranates, olives and dates. Firstfruits was celebrated three days after Passover. In NT symbolism, Christ was the Firstfruits of the resurrection era and He was actually crucified at Passover and resurrected on the day of Firstfruits just as typified by this feast. All the feasts typified Christ in one way or another.

The bible doesn’t tell us what happened to those who came out of the graves but it is my opinion they ascended with Christ. There were no reports of an ancient zombie apocalypse so I think it is safe to assume they had glorified bodies and probably appeared as Christ did in His physical form. I don’t think it plausible that they would live and die a second time as Lazarus did because there was a specific point to be proven concerning the identity of Christ as the Son of God with him and His power over death with Lazarus.

In researching this I came across an interesting verse. This is the Lord speaking through Isaiah…Is. 26:19-21 - “Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. 20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I believe vs. 19 is speaking of the time of Christ’s resurrection. Vs. 20 relates to Rev. 12:14 and vs. 21 relates to both the sheep and goat judgment of Matt. 25 and the grape harvest of Rev. 14 which I’ll explain more on later.
Peter tells us that while Christ was in the grave: 1 Peter 3:19-20 - “By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.” and 1 Peter 4:6 - “For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.”

Now do you think Christ just preached the gospel than left them there? I don’t. As Christ was the “Firstfruits” of the resurrection, so also were those who came out of the graves, imo, symbolic of the resurrection of all OT saints at that time and those who were in “prison” from the days of Noah, who listened and heeded what Christ revealed to them. The “firstfruits” are the beginning of the harvest, not the end.

We are shown another judgment in Rev. 14:15-20 - “And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

I know many won’t agree with this but I think this is a parallel account of the sheep and goat judgment of Matt. 25. I see vs. 16 as the gathering of the sheep. Vs. 19 as the gathering of the goats and the judgment of vs. 20 the same as Matt. 25:46 although a bit more colorful.

There is one group of sinners that won’t be at the GWTJ, imo, and that is those of Rev. 14:9-11 - “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

Their judgment is immediately after the 70[sup]th[/sup] week, probably by those on the thrones in Rev. 20:4, who I believe to be the raptured/resurrected church. I believe that John is just saying that he recognizes the martyr’s among all those that are on the thrones.
The first resurrection began with Christ and includes the rapture/resurrection of the dead in Christ, imo, at the 7[sup]th[/sup] seal, finishing up with what Rev. 20 :5 is showing as the “last fruits” of the first resurrection.

I think it interesting that the first thing Christ does after the 7[sup]th[/sup] seal rapture is to set aside the “firstfruits” of the millennial age. We have this verse speaking of the 144,000...Rev. 14:4 - “These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.”

There is only two. The two witnesses will be Resurrected first and then 71 days later those who are dead in Christ will be ressurected at the return of Christ to the air of earth.

If you count the resurrection of the Child by Elijah and the resurrection of Lazarus and Christ Himself there have been a few in the past but coming up there is only the two witnesses and then everyone else at the last trump.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’ve noticed that fellow believers have many interpretations concerning the last days resurrection(s). Is there only one, maybe two, or could there be more?  

At the moment i believe there will be one bodily resurrection..

An hour is coming when all who are in the tomb will hear his voice, and rise bodily to inherit glory or misery.
The first resurrection is a spiritual one of being born again..and now is.

Jn 5
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
[sup]25 [/sup]Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

[sup]26 [/sup]For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself; [sup]27 [/sup]and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

[sup]28 [/sup]Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, [sup]29 [/sup]and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

So the moment Jesus uses his voice all will hear and rise, to recieve their reward.

“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. [sup]13 [/sup]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Id like to mention also that Jn 5:24,...( those who believe do not come into judgment.).....is the same as those who partake of the 1st resurrection and escape the second death in rev 20. :)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
When I began my research in prophecy I did not concern myself with the trumpets and where n time theey were place, nor how many ressurections there were nor where in time they were placed. Now that I see all the debates going on, I think i was correct in centering my focus on prophecy, as it can be fed to the non-believers and fence walkers that they have a better chance to turn toward God.

Please read the rest too... For I am not being critical of any of you. I really believe attempting to reveal all the truths concerning prophecy is a very good thing. Atheists make claims like:

PARADOX DESTROYED...

When Jesus was taken to the exceedingly high mountain and offered to have dominion over all he could see, if he wouild just bow down to Satan. Athiest claim that scripture ( not verbatim ) proves God does not exist as no mountain could see the entire world, no matter how high it is, for the world is round. ---------------- I considered this passage ad arrived at a conclusion that defeats this Atheist belief. When Jesus was taken to this exceedingly high mountain. Satan offered Jesus all that he could see, not all of the world... only the area he could see. In which Satan's offer probably included all of Israel. And so this passage stands valid.

Another notable theory Atheists use is to claim... If God is omni-potent... can God create a rock heavier the God can lift. If God can not do this then God is not omni-potent. If God can ceate a rocj heavier than God can lift then the rock is more powerful than God and God is not omni-potent. -------------- I considered this and... since it is in the realm of physical attributes... One must see this... For God to do or not do this is to say God is simply doing hand stand on a big rock, unless... God creates and even bigger rock... but that is not in a paradox and so the paradox is invalid. this means that paradox is destroyed and yet another paradox must be used. Since the atheists put their credibility on the line by presenting this paradox,,, their credibility is just as invalid as the paradox.

With both of these paradoxes destroyed we can be pretty sure all paradoxes can be destroyed. And so the legality of their contention is moot. Their wanton diatribe reveals they can care less about righteous proof and only seek selfish desires. The infantile agression to dis-prrove truth makes me sad as itt means our quest to allow non-belivers to believe is not un-like casting your pearls before swine. --- do you know of any other paradoxes used to deny the existance of our God and his Son?

The proof of God is in prophecy. Trying to scrutanize scripture without a means to allow non-believers or fense walkers to see the light is more of a way to separate believers, thus causing distain among believers, unless the focus is to always all truth to enter above DNA implanted understandding un-yielding in one's belief.

The reason for this post is to clarify the direction we perhaps should take using our research.