Roe vs Wade ending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They would still save the mother regardless. Thing is exceptions start to gain more ground, then they will include stuff like mental health issues of the pregnant woman, and other irrelevant things. And it is going to be states that pass and change their laws, the federal government can not govern anything well anymore, they are totally dysfunctional. I like how the senate has blocked the democrats abortion rights bill just recently, Manchin said wont support it. One justification for abortion they will say, and I have heard it from other women, lack of love, the unwanted baby, just a burden to the pregnant female and a burden to society, and I even heard it is unfair to allow the baby to be born into an environment like that.

Well evil lwill always take a necessary thing like saving the life of a mother and seek to stretch it to evil means.

My wife had an ectopic pregnancy and a Catholic hospital did the abortion. If we did nothing, the baby would have still died and would have taken my wife with him/her.

Reactions: shortangel

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will happen, is that states will have laws that allow for abortions in a hospital when the life of the mother is at risk. When my wife graduated as an RN. (Back when nurses did everything). She was the Head Nurse in Maternity. Alabama had a no abortion law. Mother's at risk had an abortion performed by a Doctor on their hospital staff. Not in a local chop shop. If an abortion was demanded. The staff made arrangements with a hospital in Georgia (Atlanta) to perform the abortion and transported the patient to them.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm happy that the Supreme Court overturned this, but we need to pray that we don't see riots because people were threatening to riot if this was overturned, & it has been but then this generation doesn't surprise me, i'm adopted so this is good news for unborn babies who could have the chance to be adopted by loving parents

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will happen, is that states will have laws that allow for abortions in a hospital when the life of the mother is at risk. When my wife graduated as an RN. (Back when nurses did everything). She was the Head Nurse in Maternity. Alabama had a no abortion law. Mother's at risk had an abortion performed by a Doctor on their hospital staff. Not in a local chop shop. If an abortion was demanded. The staff made arrangements with a hospital in Georgia (Atlanta) to perform the abortion and transported the patient to them.

Until a few years after Roe v. Wade took root in America, OBS/GYTN textbooks spoke of a doctor treating 2 patients with a pregnant women.

But all teh emotional and philosophical arguments have been falling on hardened hearts. I saw a news boradcast showing women marching for abortion rights, carrying baby dolls in front of them and shouting about forced pregancies. They totally had no clue that what a pregnant woman is carryinbg is a full fledged human being!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious, where do you all fall on abortion when it comes to saving the mother's life when there is little to no chance of survival for the unborn child, such as in the case of ectopic pregnancy?

Computers have operating systems our brain works on words and experiences and observations.
Words mean things to us.
The word abortion is used to soften that act.
Just think of it as killing, that is what it actually is and what it actually does.
So then your judgment is made more clear. Murder is unjustified killing.
When is it justified to kill an innocent baby?
That is the question.
Then are we talking about terminating a pregnancy within hours...days....weeks....months. That is also a factor. And as they say, two wrongs do not make a right.
Generally there is no justification for killing a fetus that is months old because it can be taken and incubated. So rape and or incest is not a factor. Choosing between the life of the mother or the child is between the mother and the doctor....."in a hospital" not an abortion clinic. All abortion clinics should be shutdown.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the desire to murder babies a political opinion or a moral stand or a mental condition?
I believe all three are represented.
A person can say it is a political opinion, but why? What factors support the idea that it is a choice to murder innocent babies? Why shouldn't it be the responsibility of woman to not have sex if she does not want to have a baby? Why shouldn't it be the responsibility of woman to use contraception? How is it right to use abortion as contraception? Is this opinion based on the concept that people are just not smart enough or responsible enough for their actions? And I am speaking here about people that just have that opinion, and vote in that favor, not people that threaten others if Roe vs Wade was overturned or participate in violent riots after the fact. Just your general misguided person.

The moral stand is overwhelmingly Christian. The basic concept of the value of life....the concept to protect the most innocent. To stand against the devaluing of life. Next on the plate will be euthanasia, the murdering of the elderly.

Then abortion as a deviant mental condition. Look at them on TV....anger....the threats to SCOTUS members. The support of this by the demonrats...that if it was happening to them, they would not stand for it. The anger on their faces...fists held high...jumping up and down with uncontrollable rage! The emotions behind the desire to murder babies. The lack of respect for life....The belief that a person has the authority to murder another person and to what extent they are willing to fight for the right to murder. Very much a kin to the way Charles Manson justified murder. The drive to murder that is very much the core of the character of these people. I believe it is a form of insanity.

Look at the states that support abortion...they are the states that are on the line to pass to communism, atheism and support drug use, while soft on crime and critical of law enforcement. These are the states that want to offer abortion for free....murder for free! These states are generally against the death penalty, they do not want to kill murderers, but they are enthusiastically fighting to kill innocent babies...again a perfect example of homicidal insanity!

If you look at most of these states, they are the same ones that support LGBTQ groups and allowed the BLM riots....the Marxist ashiests that marched chanting cuss words to Christ and burning Bibles and taking cities hostage murdering, and raping, burning, looting, but no prosecutions except for those that stood up against them. If you want to see evil, you are seeing Satan's footprints.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am for abortion, for good reasons only.
I am against the no abortion regardless or going back to the days that women had to get back yard abortions.

But as the pro abortion idiots got a foot hold, they went mental and created abortion on demand ! not only that but up to 9 months this nonsense could be conducted, with a totally healthy baby being killed Murdered or worse in my opinion, such is really disgusting that anyone would support such madness, not to mention a Government supporting such insanity.

The USA High Court ruling is not finished yet on the subject I believe. so points of Law should come forward as to the real subject at hand in all this, is it the 9 month issue or and the abortion on demand regardless ? I would say that the Pro abortion Mob would not stand a chance on such a High Court ruling at all. and if Joe Biden wants to challenge such as that he is pure Evil !
The Pro Abortion Mob have got way out of hand over the years and they have to be called out for being a disgrace that they truly are. they are disgusting despicable degenerates.

Reactions: Rita and Dropship

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Roe vs Wade (the case legalizing abortion in the US) may be coming to an end. So says a leaked draft of a majority opinion. Barricades were placed in front of the supreme court for the inevitable protest.

BREAKING: Supreme Court Vote to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Alito - Rumble
Roe V Wade has ended

Like 15 States had trigger laws that went immediately into effect after the Supreme Court decision

I was listening to conservative radio and news stations, looks like it could be as high as 25 States banning abortion

Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen

Reactions: lforrest

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the desire to murder babies a political opinion or a moral stand or a mental condition?
I believe all three are represented.
A person can say it is a political opinion, but why? What factors support the idea that it is a choice to murder innocent babies? Why shouldn't it be the responsibility of woman to not have sex if she does not want to have a baby? Why shouldn't it be the responsibility of woman to use contraception? How is it right to use abortion as contraception? Is this opinion based on the concept that people are just not smart enough or responsible enough for their actions? And I am speaking here about people that just have that opinion, and vote in that favor, not people that threaten others if Roe vs Wade was overturned or participate in violent riots after the fact. Just your general misguided person.

The moral stand is overwhelmingly Christian. The basic concept of the value of life....the concept to protect the most innocent. To stand against the devaluing of life. Next on the plate will be euthanasia, the murdering of the elderly.

Then abortion as a deviant mental condition. Look at them on TV....anger....the threats to SCOTUS members. The support of this by the demonrats...that if it was happening to them, they would not stand for it. The anger on their faces...fists held high...jumping up and down with uncontrollable rage! The emotions behind the desire to murder babies. The lack of respect for life....The belief that a person has the authority to murder another person and to what extent they are willing to fight for the right to murder. Very much a kin to the way Charles Manson justified murder. The drive to murder that is very much the core of the character of these people. I believe it is a form of insanity.

Look at the states that support abortion...they are the states that are on the line to pass to communism, atheism and support drug use, while soft on crime and critical of law enforcement. These are the states that want to offer abortion for free....murder for free! These states are generally against the death penalty, they do not want to kill murderers, but they are enthusiastically fighting to kill innocent babies...again a perfect example of homicidal insanity!

If you look most of these states, they are the same ones that support LGBTQ groups and allowed the BLM riots....the Marxist ashiests that marched chanting cuss words to Christ and burning Bibles and taking cities hostage murdering, and raping, burning, looting, but no prosecutions except for those that stood up against them. If you want to see evil, you are seeing Satan's footprints.
Unfortunately I live in one of these States, my feeling is that God will prevail, and the wicked defeated.

Reactions: Grailhunter

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until a few years after Roe v. Wade took root in America, OBS/GYTN textbooks spoke of a doctor treating 2 patients with a pregnant women.

But all teh emotional and philosophical arguments have been falling on hardened hearts. I saw a news boradcast showing women marching for abortion rights, carrying baby dolls in front of them and shouting about forced pregancies. They totally had no clue that what a pregnant woman is carryinbg is a full fledged human being!

The troubling issue becomes ....When possible, listen to a pro abortion member of the mob in an interview. They make no sense and have no ability to discuss what they support. That is an insult and is strictly emotional because someone told them to think that way.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am for abortion, for good reasons only.
I am against the no abortion regardless or going back to the days that women had to get back yard abortions.

But as the pro abortion idiots got a foot hold, they went mental and created abortion on demand ! not only that but up to 9 months this nonsense could be conducted, with a totally healthy baby being killed Murdered or worse in my opinion, such is really disgusting that anyone would support such madness, not to mention a Government supporting such insanity.

This is where I stand on the matter, I was offered an abortion way back in 1979, I was unmarried and after finding out I was pregnant that was the first question I was asked ‘ do you want to keep ‘ it ‘ ‘ I wasn’t a Christian then, but the thought of getting rid of it never occurred to me. There was no counselling, no discussion, just the question.
Then when I became pregnant after being sterilised for a year I was offered another one, now in many respects there were different circumstances. I had decided not to have any more children, didn’t want to face 9months of sickness again because I suffered with hyperemisis in pregnancy….now there were moments when I did consider it but reasoned out that others , like my twin brother and sister in law who could not have children, that this was a gift of life.
However a Christian pastor and his wife had a pregnancy where the babies skull had not formed, it placed the mother at risk…..she needed a termination on medical grounds. At the time I was very black and white about abortion, felt they could never preach on the subject, now I see that their voice in the equation is such a valid one because they were faced with making such a difficult choice.
So many people scream ‘ it’s not right in any circumstance’ and yet now many women will be placed in heart rendering situations because they will have no choice. Those who just use abortions as a solution, well they need to wake up and change their attitudes and the decision may just make people think before they sleep around. Rita

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is it true that women who have miscarriages will be questioned to affirm that they have not had an abortion?
I sure hope not…….

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are still states that abortions are going to legal and even early birth abortions....after the baby is born. But there is a solution....

Under the authority of public safety and or public health all abortion clinics should be shutdown.
Abortion is a medical procedure that abortion clinics are not equipped to handle safely. Certainly not equipped to handle things if something goes wrong. That is why they have to use legal disclosures to protect themselves....

In no event shall PPFA (Planned Parenthood Federation of America) be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any incidental ... Waiver of Responsibility for Defective or Contaminated Materials.

Terms of Use | Planned Parenthood

All abortions should occur in a hospital based on the conditions.
Recent pregnancies due to rape and or incest can be terminated in hours.
Pregnancies that threaten the mother's life can be evaluated in a hospital and it is between the woman and the doctor. And babies can be taken early and incubated so the mother is not guilt ridden because she chose her own life over her baby.

Doctors will not perform an abortion for unwanted pregnancies.

600,000 babies murdered in the United States every year. Under these conditions, termination of a pregnancies in a hospital would be seldom. Actual abortions would be, what? a few dozen....maybe? Again doctors do not perform abortions for unwanted pregnancies. So we would go from murder 600.000 babies a year to maybe.....less than fifty a year nationwide. Have you ever met anyone that had to abort a baby do to health reasons?

Medical procedures conducted in an actual hospital....not a crazy idea. And it would nearly end the problem.

Women that want to go into the back alleys to have abortions....risk their lives....as well it should.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"even early birth abortions....after the baby is born"

That, my friend, is murder. The reason there are no laws giving the mother the right to an abortion after birth, involves the immediate felonies committed by the medical staff and the parents. I know they talk a good game, but life outside the womb is life no matter who tries to paint it otherwise. It's why multiple states have laws covering those abortions that fail. You cannot simply place the undead baby in a closet, shut the door and walk away. And abortions do fail on an irregular basis.

Alabama performed abortions in hospitals across the state when abortions were supposedly illegal. When the pregnancy was over the qualifying weeks of pregnancy, hospitals had to send the mother to another state and have arrangements made before she got there. My wife was the Head maternity Nurse in her first job. When an abortion was on the operating room board, she refused to enter the theater. Nurses had the ability to refuse being involved in certain procedures.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The troubling issue becomes ....When possible, listen to a pro abortion member of the mob in an interview. They make no sense and have no ability to discuss what they support. That is an insult and is strictly emotional because someone told them to think that way.

SADLY WE HAVE AN ENTIRE 2 GENERATIONS INDOCTRINATED TO THINK THIS WAY. they shout my body, my choice but want others to pay through insurance premiums. If it is your choice, it is your responsibility.

I also do not believe that smokers should pay more for their lung cancer treatment- they chose to smoke knowing the dangers!