Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you are having trouble in finding a single scripture that says 'three separate persons make up one God'. The trinity doctrine is not Christian, therefore, you will not find the phrase in any Bible.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:23
Jesus replied: "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him and WE will come to him and make OUR home with him.

How does this prove Jesus to be God if he has a Father? Where is the three separate persons make up one God? You don't even believe Jesus Christ do you?

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. (2 John 1:7)

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmm, the "surprising" origins of the Trinity are in Scripture . . .

The Father is God
Ephesians 4:6

One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Psalm 68:5
Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.

Malachi 2:10
Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Isaiah 63:16
For you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us; you, O Lord, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 8:41
You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.”

1 Thessalonians 3:13
So that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus.

The Son is God
Isaiah 7:14

All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'God is with us').

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Matt. 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the word was God.

John 1:3
ALL things were made by HIM (Jesus); and without him was not ANY thing made that was made.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30
“I and the Father are one."

John 15:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 5:3-4
Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.

2 Corinthians 4:4
...lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Philippians 2:6
...Who [Jesus], being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Colossians 2:9
...For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ

The Holy Spirit is God
John 14:16-18

And I will pray the Father, and He will give you *ANOTHER Helper, that He may abide with you forever -- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
*This word in Greek means, “another of the SAME kind.”

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord IS the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that JESUS CHRIST IS IN YOU?

John 14:23
Jesus replied: "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him and WE will come to him and make OUR home with him.

But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."
Save that those passages denote Monotheism. Not tritheism.

Reactions: BroRando

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you are having trouble in finding a single scripture that says 'three separate persons make up one God'. The trinity doctrine is not Christian, therefore, you will not find the phrase in any Bible.
You won't find the word, "BIBLE" in the Bible.
Does that mean that the Bible is "UN-Biblical"??

The word, "Revival" isn't in there, either.
Does that mean that Christian revival is WRONG?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this prove Jesus to be God if he has a Father? Where is the three separate persons make up one God? You don't even believe Jesus Christ do you?
Save that those passages denote Monotheism. Not tritheism.
Absolutely.
Trinitarianism IS Monotheism: ONE God revealed in THREE distinct Persons, as those verses show.

It's a stumbling block for those who lack faith.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FATHER
Rev. 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the LORD God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

SON
Rev. 22:13

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

HOLY SPIRIT
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the HOLY SPIRIT and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."

ALL GOD.

Reactions: Philip James

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.
Trinitarianism IS Monotheism: ONE God revealed in THREE distinct Persons, as those verses show.

It's a stumbling block for those who lack faith.
No, it isn't . Not even by definition.
Defining God as three separate and distinct person's is not a one God theology.
When "God" is holy spirit and did not become separated from himself when in The Word form of Immanuel, being that Immanuel was, as all things in creation, of and from God, there was and remains but one holy spirit that we label, God.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife

Like I said, you couldn't find a single scripture.

It appears that you are simply throwing blind punches in the dark at this point since your entire Trinitarian case just collapsed under the weight of Scripture . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Amazed@grace

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife

It appears that you are simply throwing blind punches in the dark at this point since your entire Trinitarian case just collapsed under the weight of Scripture . . .
WOW.
Talk about your "intelligent" responses . . .

I gave you THIRTY (30) verses of Scripture showing that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are ALL God.
The onus is on YOU to show me that they aren't . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it isn't . Not even by definition.
Defining God as three separate and distinct person's is not a one God theology.
When "God" is holy spirit and did not become separated from himself when in The Word form of Immanuel, being that Immanuel was, as all things in creation, of and from God, there was and remains but one holy spirit that we label, God.
"Separated" from Himself??
Where do you get this stuff because it is certainly NOT Christian teaching.

The fact that YOU can't accept that Almighty God can reveal Himself in Three Persons simply shows the level of your faith.
And the fact that you turn a blind eye to the tumultuous Scriptural evidence presented shows the level of your spiritual pride.

Matt. 10:22
But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven.

Good luck with that . . .

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
best explanation I have come to read in all my years....

The Doctrine of the Trinity: No Christianity Without It

Sometimes it’s easier to understand what we believe by stating what we don’t believe.

• Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects monarchianism which believes in only one person (mono) and maintains that the Son and the Spirit subsists in the divine essence as impersonal attributes not distinct and divine Persons.
  • Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects modalism which believes that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are different names for the same God acting in different roles or manifestations (like the well-intentioned but misguided “water, vapor, ice” analogy).
  • Orthodox Trinitarianism rejects Arianism which denies the full deity of Christ.
  • And finally, orthodox Trinitarianism rejects all forms of tri-theism, which teach that the three members of the Godhead are, to quote a leading Mormon apologist, “three distinct Beings, three separate Gods.”
That doesn't really help state what IS believed.

For example, if you believe that the Father, Son, and Spirit are 3 different persons? No. Now, how are these three persons 3 God?

It is a difficult question for folks to answer, and one not simply spelled out in the Bible alone. And honestly, I don't think a person's salvation / standing as a "Christian" is dependent on their ability to answer this academic question.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The goal of the trinity was first to remove God's Name from scripture. Then to deny Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. The three in one is not a Bible teaching. They will pretty much post any post and say, See See See the three persons make up one God. John1:1 doesn't state three separate persons make one God as they claim.

Anyways there is no salvation in the trinity, it's powerless. Have you ever read (2 john 1:7)? Maybe you should and avoid the trinity like the plague... take care.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The goal of the trinity was first to remove God's Name from scripture. Then to deny Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. The three in one is not a Bible teaching. They will pretty much post any post and say, See See See the three persons make up one God. John1:1 doesn't state three separate persons make one God as they claim.

Anyways there is no salvation in the trinity, it's powerless. Have you ever read (2 john 1:7)? Maybe you should and avoid the trinity like the plague... take care.
Are you saved by your ability to pass a theology test?

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Separated" from Himself??
Where do you get this stuff because it is certainly NOT Christian teaching.

The fact that YOU can't accept that Almighty God can reveal Himself in Three Persons simply shows the level of your faith.
And the fact that you turn a blind eye to the tumultuous Scriptural evidence presented shows the level of your spiritual pride.

Matt. 10:22
But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven.

Good luck with that . . .
God help you. Amen.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife

Indeed. We will never reach such ones you realize?
Many are very good people. Then there are those who are very good yet have been indoctrinated in the way of the church since infancy.
They cannot go against the teachings of the church for , as they're told, the consequences are dire.
And after genuflecting, a lifetime of confessions, and strict following in their faith in the church, they still have purgatory to look forward to.

All we can do is prove the Trinity doctrine is not of God for those reading these posts and seeking the truth.

We should not hope to change minds programed since birth to believe in the church.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD (God Jehovah Isa 44:6; Gen 17:1; Exo 6:3 ), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Rev 1:8)

Translators not only removed God's Name but also removed GOD from latter revisions. Replacing it with LORD because that's what they did.... and that deception did not go far enough so they took LORD and made it into a little Lord ... (Rev 1:8)

What translators are you referring to here, and when did they supposedly "remove God's name" from latter revisions?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scripture your using is an anti-trinitarian scripture. No three in One here...
No - He is telling all of YOU who deny who He is before men - that HE will deny YOU before the Father.

Scripture is crystal-clear on the fact that Jesus is God . . .
Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1, John 20:28, Phil. 2:6, Col. 2:9, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:8, Titus 2:13, Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1, John 8:58, John 20:28, 2 Cor. 4:4, Philip. 2:6, Col. 2:9, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:8, Titus 2:13

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What translators are you referring to here, and when did they supposedly "remove God's name" from latter revisions?
Our deluded friend, @BroRando is under the false belief that "Jehovah" is God's name - and refuses to accept the fact that it is simply a word invented by 13th century Spanish monk, Raymundo Martini.