• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. That's why Paul said what I don't want to do, that I do...

Here is more for you to understand.
Paul indeed said that "i do not what i want to do".... but ..

... If you will read the rest that Paul said, he eventually teaches you that "Christ always gives Him the VICTORY" over sin.

So, the heretic teaches, half the verse....and stops....>"paul said i can't stop sinning".

The bible believer, who studies the word, and not just lying commentaries, reads the rest that Paul said, and finds that Paul was teaching how to stop repenting and "doing what i dont want to to"......by coming into the right mind of right believing, that led him to "Christ always gives me the Victory".

Often, you just have to keep reading the rest of the verse, or the next verse, or the entire chapter, and suddenly you find out that what you were believing is a total misunderstanding, which is your case, renniks.
And not just you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is actually keeping yourself in the baby christian "confessing and repenting" diapers experience,
While I appreciate your message, I don't appreciate these sorts of comments. But that's just me. Maybe someone finds this edifying. But I don't know how.

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most heretics live in Matthew, Hebrews, and James.

See 2 Timothy 3:16.

So, if you can't relate to my Threads, then you are not reading Ephesians, Colossians, Galatians, Titus, Tim 1-2, Philippians, or Romans.

I can relate to your threads for the most part; and I spend most of my time in the epistles.

But I think you are wrong to say that reading Matthew, Hebrews, and James, is going to produce heresy.

They are books of the Bible too.

Balance in understanding the scriptures is integral.

Reactions: Agios and marks

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is more for you to understand.
Paul indeed said that "i do not what i want to do".... but ..

... If you will read the rest that Paul said, he eventually teaches you that "Christ always gives Him the VICTORY" over sin.

So, the heretic teaches, half the verse....and stops....>"paul said i can't stop sinning".

The bible believer, who studies the word, and not just lying commentaries, reads the rest that Paul said, and finds that Paul was teaching how to stop repenting and "doing what i dont want to to"......by coming into the right mind of right believing, that led him to "Christ always gives me the Victory".

Often, you just have to keep reading the rest of the verse, or the next verse, or the entire chapter, and suddenly you find out that what you were believing is a total misunderstanding, which is your case, renniks.
And not just you.
I don't think you get my point. Knowing Christ gives the Victory is not the same as not sinning. It's certainly not the same as experiencing the Victory. I know all sorts of things that I don't experience.
Now, it seems like you are preaching sinless perfection, and I know that doesn't exist too.

I'm also not saying I sin constantly or that I never experience God in a real way, beyond mental knowledge. I'm just saying that the struggle is not over in this world and I don't know anyone who experiences sinless perfection.

Reactions: OzSpen and marks

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Renniks,

I would say that there are two ways of looking at "sinless perfection."

The term, in itself, tends to be used by the opponents of the doctrine of entire sanctification in order to create a straw man that is toppled by 1 John 1:8.

Entire sanctification teaches that we do not have to walk in defeat any more but can walk in freedom and victory over sin; because the element of sin is rendered dead within us (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8). Therefore it no longer has the authority over my behaviour that it used to have before I was sanctified.

It does not teach that sin is eradicated from our system so that we can say that we are without sin.

You can read more here:

entire sanctification is an obtainable goal.

Last edited:

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"confessing sins".
--
Why would you need to confess what does not exist as reality, FOR the believer??

"behold, are you saying that sin does not exist"?

Sure it does, if you are an unbeliever....You are IN your sin, and you will "die in your sin" according to Jesus The Christ, if you do not become Born Again, and you'll end up in the Lake of Fire.

However if you are "In Christ", then your sin is on the Cross,... BECAUSE.... Jesus became your sin and DIED, and....so did your sin.

Now im going to jump way ahead here, and try to take you with me.....ok?

---------

All born again SAINTS, are "seated in Heavenly places In Christ".. right NOW... All Born Again SAINTS are "As Christ is, so are the BORN AGAIN, in this WORLD". right NOW.

So, there is no SIN found there, even if you are down here...... reading my post.

Now here is one more... Romans 4:8, settles the "sinning Christian" issue.. It says that God does not CHARGE the BORN AGAIN with ANY SIN...... and this is a BLESSING.

And why is that? Because God can't Judge TWICE , the same thing..

What does that mean? It means that because Jesus has already been JUDGED for ALL you sin, then this has forever settled God's judgement against all the Born Again.

-----------------------------

So what is the problem with some believers who are repenting and confessing ?

The problem is, they are not able to recognize YET< that "we are translated from Darkness to LIGHT".. We are CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT"... RIGHT NOW !

And what does this mean? It means that your body is here, while your BORN AGAIN SPIRIT Exists within GOD Himself......in Spiritual UNION with GOD and CHRIST.

This is where WE ARE, the REAL US... if we are BORN AGAIN.......even tho we are walking around down here.

So once you see who you are IN CHRIST< and WHERE YOU ARE IN CHRIST, you'll stop thinking about sin, and you'll stop committing "works of the Flesh".

See, when you SEE this, when you get this Revelation of who you have become "" IN CHRIST""", then this will begin to ultimately free you from sin consciousness that is causing you to keep committing "works of the flesh"..

Reader, when you are able to SEE what i just told you, when you get this LIGHT, you will finally begin to "walk in the Spirit".

But until you do, you will keep "walking in the Flesh", and you'll keep committing "works of the flesh"... and you'll keep SEEING YOURSELF as a "sinner" .
-
However, If you WALK IN THE SPIRIT..... If you have the right MIND, the right spiritual understanding, = the Mind of Christ, the knowledge of the Truth,.... then this Truth, that is all of that working as one, will set you FREE to live the Christ empowered Holy Life.

Behold,

Do you believe in sinless perfection?

First John was written to believers (1 John 1:3 NIV). In 1 John 1:8-9 (NIV), John's instructions under the inspiration of the Spirit are for believers: 'If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness' (1 John 1:8-9 NIV).

Believers, through sinful thoughts and actions can 'grieve' the Holy Spirit (Eph 4:30 NIV) and can 'quench' the Spirit (1 Thess 5:19 NIV).

Therefore, believers can continue to sin and for that they need to seek God's forgiveness.

Oz

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just saying that the struggle is not over in this world and I don't know anyone who experiences sinless perfection.
While I completely agree, even so, I've found in my life that how I can live in Christ is a whole lot better than the way I've been taught over the years.

I've found that trusting Jesus in truth brings immediate and sure relief. Though how easily I forget, and have to catch myself, and get back to that trust.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But I think you are wrong to say that reading Matthew, Hebrews, and James, is going to produce heresy..

Let me show you something to see.

From this day forward,...every time you deal with someone that is a "you can lose your salvation"...., or any person who is teaching some idea of "works"...to keep yourself saved....
Notice they will quote Matthew, Hebrews, and James...... 95%.
The other heretics will quote Revelations.

The reason this is so, is because its those epistles and the devil and a commentary that caused them to become heretics.

Commentaries and bad bad teachers in a pulpit cause people to become lost in heresy.
These take a person on a mind trip using twisted bible verses and once they are finished the person's faith and christianity is ruined for life.

Nearly 100% of the people who believe that they can lose their salvation, read a few verses in Hebrews, and they are ruined for life.
Generally this was caused by a commentary that taught them to look at some verses in Hebrews, and to see them in that wrong light.
The same happens with James and Matthew.
A person has a commentary that tells them that "dead faith", means "dead salvation".
They are taught that "faith saves you"....instead of being taught that God SAVED you = THRU your Faith.
Faith is not the Savior.
God is the Savior, using the blood of Jesus.
See that?/
Most dont.

Or another commentary , teaches a believer to see Matthew in a wrong light, and once their mind does this then they are ruined for life, often.

It is nearly impossible for a person who has become twisted by "pre-destined elect" crazy theology, to ever be free from it.
Did you ever see the movie.. ""The Boy who could Fly"? This is one of my favorite movies.
Well that "boy", is grown and totally lost in "pre-destined elect" craziness. And i talked to him about this, and tried to help him.

Those who believe they can lose their salvation, can be rescued, but, its not that many that will come back from that heresy, as that one is built on self righteousness and pride, as well as really bad theology.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in the doctrine of the Perseverance of the Saints, and I also do not neglect to read Matthew, Hebrews, and James.

Again, these are books of the Bible, and therefore they are inspired of the Lord and are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).

That they challenge our faith does not make them any less the word of God.

Psa 105:17, He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:
Psa 105:18, Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:
Psa 105:19, Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold,

Do you believe in sinless perfection?

Oz

There is no sin "in Christ".
Are you born again? Then you are in Christ.
There is no sin found there.
The blood of Jesus does not leave any sin behind.
It redeems you from them all.
You ither have your sin, or Christ solved them on the cross for you.

Now lets look at your scriptures..

2x the word "WE" is not understood correctly in the NT and many believers are faith ruined because they can not "SEE" what is happening, and why.

So, let me explain it to you.

Let say i could rent a nice meeting room in a Hilton and i invited all the people that have posted to me to come and hear me teach.
Lets say that 2 who heard about this event were Mary Baker Eddy disciples, who do not believe in the concept of "sin".
MB-Eddy, taught that sin is an illusion of the mind.

So, we are all together, and im in the middle of a session, and im teaching that """"" "Jesus has by His "once and for all" eternal redemption given us perfect peace with God that can never be lost or changed. That we are always in perfect Peace with God based on the Blood of Jesus that has freed us from sin, the guilt, the eternal consequences. And by learning how to exist in this mental place of Peace with God, that is the actual Grace of God, we find that we become less and less sin conscious......'""""""""
And right there......a Mary Baker Eddy nut stands up and says....>"umm, i have something to say".
So, i stop.....>"ok, WHAT"?
He says....>"i dont believe in sin, and so, the cross, the blood, all this stuff does not matter to me because i have no sin, there is no sin, its just a word, its a mental thing........"

And i SAY...
Listen...nutbar:). ..."IF WE SAY WE HAVE NO SIN, WE ARE DENYING THE TRUTH"...

Now, OzSpen did you see what i just said? How i said it? ???
I said...>If WE ..say, we have no sin"...

So, here is the thing you have to understand, Ozspen...... I am not talking about myself.
I just said...If WE say.......but i didnt say it........THEY SAID they had no sin.
See that?
Yet my response is...."if WE SAY we have no sin".
But im not talking about me.....as i dont have any........Im talking about THEM...who have it.......Yet, i said.."if WE SAY".

Now this is to preach corporally to an audience of unbelievers... Whereby....You say. "we", but you mean THEM, and not YOU.

Do you understand?
Im not talking about myself when i say..>"WE"......Im talking to them, and about them.
Yet i said "we", while not meaning ME.
Thats a preaching "thing".
Preachers do this all the time.
"If we say"....but they mean the audience, and not themselves.

If you can get that.....then when you read an Apostle say....>"if WE say we have no sin", then you have to understand that the apostle does not have any sin. He is not standing there with unconfessed sin.. He is not a sinner.......But he says "WE", when he is talking to THEM, about them and THEIR SIN.
See that?

You find this again in Hebrews.....>"if WE sin willfully, there remainth no more sacrifice for sin".

Once again, the Apostle is not talking about Himself, tho He says "WE".
He is talking only about THEM..

Now, READER.... if you can get that, you will be on the path to coming out of your "works of the flesh" repenting and confession situation you have that is not related to the Gospel of Grace, or to Salvation.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can get that.....then when you read an Apostle say....>"if WE say we have no sin", then you have to understand that the apostle does not have any sin. He is not standing there with unconfessed sin.. He is not a sinner.......But he says "WE", when he is talking to THEM, about them and THEIR SIN.
See that?
Uh, no, I really don't. If he meant that he would have said "If you say you have not sin." No "If WE say we have no sin."

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold,

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us...

I'm saying it to you the same way that you would say it to the MBE nut...

I am telling you that you do indeed have sin although you deny this fact of scripture.

And by exception, I also do not deny that I have indwelling sin, therefore I use the word "we" most faithfully.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no sin "in Christ".
Are you born again? Then you are in Christ.
There is no sin found there.
The blood of Jesus does not leave any sin behind.
It redeems you from them all.
You ither have your sin, or Christ solved them on the cross for you.

Now lets look at your scriptures..

2x the word "WE" is not understood correctly in the NT and many believers are faith ruined because they can not "SEE" what is happening, and why.

So, let me explain it to you.

Let say i could rent a nice meeting room in a Hilton and i invited all the people that have posted to me to come and hear me teach.
Lets say that 2 who heard about this event were Mary Baker Eddy disciples, who do not believe in the concept of "sin".
MB-Eddy, taught that sin is an illusion of the mind.

So, we are all together, and im in the middle of a session, and im teaching that """"" "Jesus has by His "once and for all" eternal redemption given us perfect peace with God that can never be lost or changed. That we are always in perfect Peace with God based on the Blood of Jesus that has freed us from sin, the guilt, the eternal consequences. And by learning how to exist in this mental place of Peace with God, that is the actual Grace of God, we find that we become less and less sin conscious......'""""""""
And right there......a Mary Baker Eddy nut stands up and says....>"umm, i have something to say".
So, i stop.....>"ok, WHAT"?
He says....>"i dont believe in sin, and so, the cross, the blood, all this stuff does not matter to me because i have no sin, there is no sin, its just a word, its a mental thing........"

And i SAY...
Listen...nutbar:). ..."IF WE SAY WE HAVE NO SIN, WE ARE DENYING THE TRUTH"...

Now, OzSpen did you see what i just said? How i said it? ???
I said...>If WE ..say, we have no sin"...

So, here is the thing you have to understand, Ozspen...... I am not talking about myself.
I just said...If WE say.......but i didnt say it........THEY SAID they had no sin.
See that?
Yet my response is...."if WE SAY we have no sin".
But im not talking about me.....as i dont have any........Im talking about THEM...who have it.......Yet, i said.."if WE SAY".

Now this is to preach corporally to an audience of unbelievers... Whereby....You say. "we", but you mean THEM, and not YOU.

Do you understand?
Im not talking about myself when i say..>"WE"......Im talking to them, and about them.
Yet i said "we", while not meaning ME.
Thats a preaching "thing".
Preachers do this all the time.
"If we say"....but they mean the audience, and not themselves.

See that?

You find this again in Hebrews.....>"if WE sin willfully, there remainth no more sacrifice for sin".

Once again, the Apostle is not talking about Himself, tho He says "WE".
He is talking only about THEM..

Now, READER.... if you can get that, you will be on the path to coming out of your "works of the flesh" repenting and confession situation you have that is not related to the Gospel of Grace, or to Salvation.

So you do believe in sinless perfection, i.e. Christians who are 'in Christ' do not sin anymore. :rolleyes:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you do believe in sinless perfection, i.e. Christians who are 'in Christ' do not sin anymore. :rolleyes:
See 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17, 1 John 2:27-28; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6, 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14, 1 John 3:9.

Here is a link to a more pertinent study:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
"confessing sins".
--
Why would you need to confess what does not exist as reality, FOR the believer??

"behold, are you saying that sin does not exist"?

Sure it does, if you are an unbeliever....You are IN your sin, and you will "die in your sin" according to Jesus The Christ, if you do not become Born Again, and you'll end up in the Lake of Fire.

However if you are "In Christ", then your sin is on the Cross,... BECAUSE.... Jesus became your sin and DIED, and....so did your sin.

Now im going to jump way ahead here, and try to take you with me.....ok?

---------

All born again SAINTS, are "seated in Heavenly places In Christ".. right NOW... All Born Again SAINTS are "As Christ is, so are the BORN AGAIN, in this WORLD". right NOW.

So, there is no SIN found there, even if you are down here...... reading my post.

Now here is one more... Romans 4:8, settles the "sinning Christian" issue.. It says that God does not CHARGE the BORN AGAIN with ANY SIN...... and this is a BLESSING.

And why is that? Because God can't Judge TWICE , the same thing..

What does that mean? It means that because Jesus has already been JUDGED for ALL you sin, then this has forever settled God's judgement against all the Born Again.

-----------------------------

So what is the problem with some believers who are repenting and confessing ?

The problem is, they are not able to recognize YET< that "we are translated from Darkness to LIGHT".. We are CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT"... RIGHT NOW !

And what does this mean? It means that your body is here, while your BORN AGAIN SPIRIT Exists within GOD Himself......in Spiritual UNION with GOD and CHRIST.

This is where WE ARE, the REAL US... if we are BORN AGAIN.......even tho we are walking around down here.

So once you see who you are IN CHRIST< and WHERE YOU ARE IN CHRIST, you'll stop thinking about sin, and you'll stop committing "works of the Flesh".

See, when you SEE this, when you get this Revelation of who you have become "" IN CHRIST""", then this will begin to ultimately free you from sin consciousness that is causing you to keep committing "works of the flesh"..

Reader, when you are able to SEE what i just told you, when you get this LIGHT, you will finally begin to "walk in the Spirit".

But until you do, you will keep "walking in the Flesh", and you'll keep committing "works of the flesh"... and you'll keep SEEING YOURSELF as a "sinner" .
-
However, If you WALK IN THE SPIRIT..... If you have the right MIND, the right spiritual understanding, = the Mind of Christ, the knowledge of the Truth,.... then this Truth, that is all of that working as one, will set you FREE to live the Christ empowered Holy Life.

I John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

After someone tells you that he never sins, because he has been saved and baptized, friend, you are looking at an liar. Those people that do this are ignorant of God's Word, and in their ignorance they lie. In the flesh we will fall short daily, and that is why Christ paid the price with His blood on the cross, that upon repentance, we can be taken back into that new covenant.

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

When we confess our sins, our heavenly Father will forgive us all of our sins. Is divorce righteous or unrighteous? It doesn't matter, for when there is forgiveness by God there is no sin recorded in heaven where it matters. There is no fallen brother after repentance, there is no fallen person after repentance, and when one brings it up to hold it against you, or anyone, that is blasphemy against the very blood of Christ. That is the beauty and power that is in the blood of Christ. Don't ever forget it, and when anyone would throw any repented sin back in your face, get away from them, they are in darkness, for the father of darkness is the accuser, Satan himself, and they have become a tool in Satan's hands.

This is one point that we should never yield on, in any circumstance; "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us all sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." You don't have to do it to the congregation, but to the heavenly Father in private, if need be, and He will do exactly as this Word says. You either believe the Word or you do not. If you believe in this Word, why in the world would you allow any fool to trick you out of the very promises that are in God's Word, and the peace of mind that comes with those promises. Friend, repent, and go about your business, as a co-partner with our heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ.

I John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

Those that hold on to repented sin, do not practice true Christianity. Their houses of worship are not houses of God, but houses of emptiness. Christ is faithful to forgive all personal sins upon repentance. God is a God of truth, and He expects each of us to tell the truth. Those that are honest, and meek, that humble themselves before the Father will inherit the earth.

Friend, when that person stands there and makes his claim the there is no sin in him, He is calling God a liar. This person is void of the Word of God, he is just ignorant of what God has said. It shows the lack of understand of God's plan, the blood of Christ, the purpose of this earth age, and even what sin is.

From this chapter, there is a definite warning to all Christians, who like to go around accusing other Christians of sins that they have committed, and being a judge of them. For when those sins have been repented, they are completely forgiven, and God doesn't like it when others tell lies about Him. When you accuse another of an repented sin, then you become a liar, blasphemer, and the sin of accusation becomes double on you, than that which you accuse another of. Friend, if God can forgive a person of their sin, why is it so difficult for you.

Jesus taught in Luke 6:37; "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: for give, and ye shall be forgiven:" Lets keep that out of our Christian churches. It is not good in the sight of God, and it takes your blessing form God away from you

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

After someone tells you that he never sins, because he has been saved and baptized, friend, you are looking at an liar. Those people that do this are ignorant of God's Word, and in their ignorance they lie. In the flesh we will fall short daily, and that is why Christ paid the price with His blood on the cross, that upon repentance, we can be taken back into that new covenant.

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

When we confess our sins, our heavenly Father will forgive us all of our sins. Is divorce righteous or unrighteous? It doesn't matter, for when there is forgiveness by God there is no sin recorded in heaven where it matters. There is no fallen brother after repentance, there is no fallen person after repentance, and when one brings it up to hold it against you, or anyone, that is blasphemy against the very blood of Christ. That is the beauty and power that is in the blood of Christ. Don't ever forget it, and when anyone would throw any repented sin back in your face, get away from them, they are in darkness, for the father of darkness is the accuser, Satan himself, and they have become a tool in Satan's hands.

This is one point that we should never yield on, in any circumstance; "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us all sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." You don't have to do it to the congregation, but to the heavenly Father in private, if need be, and He will do exactly as this Word says. You either believe the Word or you do not. If you believe in this Word, why in the world would you allow any fool to trick you out of the very promises that are in God's Word, and the peace of mind that comes with those promises. Friend, repent, and go about your business, as a co-partner with our heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ.

I John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

Those that hold on to repented sin, do not practice true Christianity. Their houses of worship are not houses of God, but houses of emptiness. Christ is faithful to forgive all personal sins upon repentance. God is a God of truth, and He expects each of us to tell the truth. Those that are honest, and meek, that humble themselves before the Father will inherit the earth.

Friend, when that person stands there and makes his claim the there is no sin in him, He is calling God a liar. This person is void of the Word of God, he is just ignorant of what God has said. It shows the lack of understand of God's plan, the blood of Christ, the purpose of this earth age, and even what sin is.

From this chapter, there is a definite warning to all Christians, who like to go around accusing other Christians of sins that they have committed, and being a judge of them. For when those sins have been repented, they are completely forgiven, and God doesn't like it when others tell lies about Him. When you accuse another of an repented sin, then you become a liar, blasphemer, and the sin of accusation becomes double on you, than that which you accuse another of. Friend, if God can forgive a person of their sin, why is it so difficult for you.

Jesus taught in Luke 6:37; "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: for give, and ye shall be forgiven:" Lets keep that out of our Christian churches. It is not good in the sight of God, and it takes your blessing form God away from you

I'm tired tonight; but thought I would throw this in:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Uh, no, I really don't. If he meant that he would have said "If you say you have not sin." No "If WE say we have no sin."

Ok.
go ahead and think that an Apostle who is teaching has "sin".

Try to keep in mind what you are reading is a letter written by the Apostle that wrote The Revelation.
If you think that fella had "sin", then this explains why you can't understand that he wouldn't.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

There is "no sin", IN Christ.

So, if you are not born again, you are in yours, sure.

If you are born again then you will commit """works of the flesh,"" until you learn how to walk in a perfected discipleship.

If you are in a church that is teaching you that your christianity is to be this...>"sinning, confessing, repenting" then you are in a cult, or at best, you are under the influence of a really really bad minister, who is a legalist, and is "fallen from Grace".
God did not save you so that your life can be the same as an Unbelievers. = Sinning.
Do you understand?
See, if you are sinning and confessing and repenting, then your life is no better then an unbelievers, OzSpen.
The only difference is.....you feel guilty about your sin, and they do not.

So, that is NOT Christianity. That is the devil's lie in place of Christianity whereby you think that you are supposed to sin and repent, as if this is how Christianity is designed to produce you to behave.
Its NOT !

Listen to Paul.

"If you walk in the spirit you shall not SIN". "shall not commit deeds of the Flesh".

So, read what im teaching and learn how to stop living the devil's lie.
Find out how to walk in the Spirit so that you are no longer living a Christian FAIL life.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

After someone tells you that he never sins, because he has been saved and baptized, friend, you are looking at an liar.

You have no understanding of what it means to be "in Christ" and that is why what you say has no foundation in the New Testament.

You do not understand that "where there is no Law, there is no Transgression", and that is because you are not a real student of the word.

You do not understand that when Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge a Born again person with their sin, that He is not LYING.
You think he is, because you are full of self and not full of Light.

You do not understand that the born again are ""not under the law but under GRACE"
If you understood anything about the Blood Atonement, you would understand that "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law", and it was the law that defined us as a sinner and our deeds as sin. But after Christ has removed this CURSE, we are no longer judged by the Law, which means we are no longer defined as sinners, or our carnal behavior as sin.

You do not understand that Jesus not only forgave our sin on the Cross but He literally became it and died, = so did your sin.

Now i will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are saved.
But you have terrible theology, and you were taught it by someone you need to get away from...asap.