Self- Realization

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You'd think someone who is as sensitive as I am would be more aware of others' feelings. SMH
I'd like to apologize for popping out of here like I do. So maybe I could get prayer that God would increase my social skills.
Also, I've really been struggling with my health issues. Thanks.
Finally, and I hate to admit it, I've been struggling with depression again.
It's good to be here.
I'm on the road, I'm not alone, I'm on the road, I'm going home. I'm on the road to my home!
I look neither to the left, or to the right, but looking straight ahead, I see a glorious sight.
Ascending from the sky, adorned like a bride, is my home!
And when I get there, there'll be no more death, no more mourning, no more crying or pain!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You'd think someone who is as sensitive as I am would be more aware of others' feelings. SMH
I'd like to apologize for popping out of here like I do. So maybe I could get prayer that God would increase my social skills.
Also, I've really been struggling with my health issues. Thanks.
Finally, and I hate to admit it, I've been struggling with depression again.
It's good to be here.
I'm on the road, I'm not alone, I'm on the road, I'm going home. I'm on the road to my home!
I look neither to the left, or to the right, but looking straight ahead, I see a glorious sight.
Ascending from the sky, adorned like a bride, is my home!
And when I get there, there'll be no more death, no more mourning, no more crying or pain!
My hobbies take my mind off my problems.

Being 90% retired from business I enjoy worshipping God through DIY, Landscaping, Writing, and the study of interesting topics, plus listening to Christian radio and good music, and relaxing in solitude after years of demanding Christian Service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, Truman the Levite. Im sorry you're experiencing depression.

Reactions: amadeus