Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch What do you plan to do about all the babies and children who will be sacrificed on halloween and the days surrounding? Just go about the day having "fun" ....no time given to prayer or doing any sort of warfare for these little ones? Aren't the living more important than "honoring the dead"?

There are children who are being held captive right now being tortured and prepared for sacrifice.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch What do you plan to do about all the babies and children who will be sacrificed on halloween and the days surrounding? Just go about the day having "fun" ....no time given to prayer or doing any sort of warfare for these little ones? Aren't the living more important than "honoring the dead"?

There are children who are being held captive right now being tortured and prepared for sacrifice.
Very sad, but Christians can pray for these little ones!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think what I'll do is vote for conservative Christians, since the amount of babies mutilated and murdered in abortions far outweigh any ritualistic sacrifices. The ritualistic sacrifices is vague as to the reality of it at best, from what I read in the article you presented. So yeah it probably does happen, but we don't know to what extent. But we do have abortion statistics.

But honestly what is it you think I should do?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This year, halloween falls on a full moon which is even more desirable for satanists. They are planning to do even more infant sacrifice this year ....some sources say 1 million babies will be sacrificed. Something is up, big time. :(
Thanks for the info. I’ve already started praying! Keep putting this out there so people know, whether they want to know or not!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what I'll do is vote for conservative Christians, since the amount of babies mutilated and murdered in abortions far outweigh any ritualistic sacrifices. The ritualistic sacrifices is vague as to the reality of it at best, from what I read in the article you presented. So yeah it probably does happen, but we don't know to what extent. But we do have abortion statistics.

But honestly what is it you think I should do?
Infant sacrifice is vague?? I've seen them and was forced to participate as a child. It is not rare by any means. This is very common with satanic cults. Read my previous post ...1 million babies in one night. Are they unimportant??

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Infant sacrifice is vague?? I've seen them and was forced to participate as a child. It is not rare by any means. This is very common with satanic cults. Read my previous post ...1 million babies in one night. Are they unimportant??

You didn't answer my question, what is it you think I should be doing about this problem you see.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giving up your "night of fun" in order to give yourself to prayer....that would be a good start.

I will be honoring the saints and Martyrs on that night. I have already prayed in matters such as this.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that praying is the least that we can, but it can be the most powerful thing we do!
I had an alter who began pulling others out of the cult, and organizing rescues of planned sacrificial victims. Of course, she was found out ...and that is when she revealed to me what was happening (in 2006), because the cult began severely threatening me/us and harmed someone close to me/us (a child) ....as a punishment for going against them.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had an alter who began pulling others out of the cult, and organizing rescues of planned sacrificial victims. Of course, she was found out ...and that is when she revealed to me what was happening (in 2006), because the cult began severely threatening me/us and harmed someone close to me/us (a child) ....as a punishment for going against them.

Are you still involved with this cult?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely not ...but they don't just let people go. I am still under threat. And "this cult" is worldwide.

Well it sounds like you're the only one who can do something about that cult that you got involved with. I cannot advise you how to proceed, but from the sounds of it it hasn't been a resolved issue. Perhaps you should report it to the moderators and get their advice.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Halloween...!? Is that what the pagans are calling it?
I know it as Reformation Day!!
full

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This year, halloween falls on a full moon which is even more desirable for satanists. They are planning to do even more infant sacrifice this year ....some sources say 1 million babies will be sacrificed. Something is up, big time. :(
Helloween twenty twenty will be the darkest one ever . We must be praying and take no part of its evil in any way .
YEP . SOUND IT OUT SISTER . Warn .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it sounds like you're the only one who can do something about that cult that you got involved with. I cannot advise you how to proceed, but from the sounds of it it hasn't been a resolved issue. Perhaps you should report it to the moderators and get their advice.
You're totally ignoring what I said. This is not some little local satanist group. The cult is worldwide...in your town, your local and state government, your federal government, your churches, hospitals, military...and not only in the US.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're totally ignoring what I said. This is not some little local satanist group. The cult is worldwide...in your town, your local and state government, your federal government, your churches, hospitals, military...and not only in the US.

So you're telling me sources tell you that 1 million babies will be sacrificed and everyone is involved?

Reactions: Waiting on him

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're telling me sources tell you that 1 million babies will be sacrificed and everyone is involved?
"Everyone"?? That is not what I said. Not everyone in the world is part of the cult. I don't think you're even attempting to hear me. I know you'll do what you want to do anyway. It's not up to me to convict ...I only must share the truth. The rest isn't up to me.

Reactions: amigo de christo