Signs of the Last Days=3rd. Temple Feaver Officially Hit Israel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is a translation mix up, the Holy Place is the Temple Mount. This is where God placed His Name, the Alter is like a Mining Claim, a pile of rock's that declare that everything this Alter touches belongs to ME, GOD! The Alter touches the Earth. The Earth is the LORDS and the Fullness thereof !

The Temple has an inner and outer court.

The Gentiles will be in the outer court during the trib.

The inner court contains the sanctuary where the alter is. Only the high priest can enter.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple has an inner and outer court.

The Gentiles will be in the outer court during the trib.

The inner court contains the sanctuary where the alter is. Only the high priest can enter.

I believe that the Sanctuary is the Holly of Hollies, I was speaking of the Alter of Sacrifice which is not in the Holly place, but outside in the inner court, which is visible to all, yes there was a place outside for the Gentiles, but that was established by the Pharisees, God's Temple was for all people in the Beginning, Was it not Zachariah that was slain between the Alter and the Holly Place, Our Savior said that this Generation would be held accountable for the Blood from Able to Zachariah!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Sanctuary is the Holly of Hollies, I was speaking of the Alter of Sacrifice which is not in the Holly place, but outside in the inner court, which is visible to all, yes there was a place outside for the Gentiles, but that was established by the Pharisees, God's Temple was for all people in the Beginning, Was it not Zachariah that was slain between the Alter and the Holly Place, Our Savior said that this Generation would be held accountable for the Blood from Able to Zachariah!!

I understand. The sacrifices are carried into the holy of holies within the sanctuary.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand. The sacrifices carry the holy of holies within the sanctuary.

If what you say is fact, who placed the Sacrifice's on the Alter, were not the Levites partakers in the Sacrifice's? The only place that was reserved for the Kohan Gadol , HIGH PRIEST was entering into the Holly of Hollies once a year to sprinkle blood on the Ark of the Covenant, on the Day of Atonement, lesser Priest's could offer Incense on the Alter of incense, clean and rewick the seven branch Manorah, add oil, and replenish the Table of Shewbread, and they had to be of the line of Aaron.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you say is fact, who placed the Sacrifice's on the Alter, were not the Levites partakers in the Sacrifice's? The only place that was reserved for the Kohan Gadol , HIGH PRIEST was entering into the Holly of Hollies once a year to sprinkle blood on the Ark of the Covenant, on the Day of Atonement, lesser Priest's could offer Incense on the Alter of incense, clean and rewick the seven branch Manorah, add oil, and replenish the Table of Shewbread, and they had to be of the line of Aaron.

Lower priestshandled everything up to the altar.

The formulas for who did what was pretty complicated, from cleaning to maintenance and so on.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you might want to consider this:

Attachments

• 70 Weeks Of Daniel Prophecy.pdf
    237.7 KB · Views: 0

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is referring to the Israel of God, not the nation of Israel...his people, whether they are nationally Hebrews (jews) or Gentiles. Look closely at it. This comes out in verse 32. Mercy given to all...both Jews and Gentiles. All are of the seed of Adam. Jesus is the second Adam.

Consider the meaning of the word Israel....this does not apply to every national jew, neither does it apply to the enemies of David; treachery within his own ranks or those who worshipped the golden calf etc etc.

'Israel' applies to those whose hearts are renewed by the Spirit of God through all ages. It does not apply to any who maintain a rejection of the offered Salvation. That is the context of Scripture.
SDA

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you might want to consider this:

What a load. Did you ever consider actually reading the Chapter along with History? Do you really tell people your shoes cost "seven and sixty two" dollars plus tax? Did Jesus actually sin?

Leviticus 4:3 If the priest that is anointed H4899 do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering.

Yeah, out of the 39 instances of the word mashiyach, TWO are Capitalized even though Hebrew HAS NO CAPITALIZATION. So exactly WHO made THAT DECISION?!?

Yeah, not,
Bobby Jo

D

Dave L

You said the temple was shaped like a cross.
Let's not get picky. If you could see the cross, it would be self explanatory. BTW were the dimensions for the temple only? Or for the whole thing? Ezekiel must have considered the whole thing as the temple or he would not have given dimensions for most of it. :)