Signs of the Last Days=3rd. Temple Feaver Officially Hit Israel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's not get picky. If you could see the cross, it would be self explanatory. BTW were the dimensions for the temple only? Or for the whole thing? Ezekiel must have considered the whole thing as the temple or he would not have given dimensions for most of it. :)

The Temple is laid out in a very common architectural design.

Reactions: Dave L

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You've tried that argument before.
Yes, I have asked you that question before and as now you have not answered it. It says quiet clearly you are prepared to make judgements on material that you are ignorant about.
We will let the readers decide where that leaves you!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I answered. You didn't like the answers.

You have not answered, rather, you have been evasive.

Your ignorance on the subject gets you to resort to what you have heard others say. You accuse Scott of not doing research yet your own is lacking dismally. In the light of this, is their any reason you should be taken seriously?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not answered, rather, you have been evasive.

Your ignorance on the subject gets you to resort to what you have heard others say. You accuse Scott of not doing research yet your own is lacking dismally. In the light of this, is their any reason you should be taken seriously?

I posted a link To an SDA thread I started.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REAL Believers need no worry!! We will be caught up in the rapture to meet the REAL Jesus in the clouds!! and you??

Not until the Antichrist comes first to deceived, and Jesus comes to destroy him with the brightness of His coming! (2 Thess.2). Jesus showed His coming to gather His Church is after the tribulation (Matt.24; Mark 13).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Neither will the building of another temple including its associated ceremonies have any more meaning than what any pagan ritual has.
Christians may know this, but that will make no difference to Jews. And Bible prophecy requires that a third temple be standing in Jerusalem in order for prophecy to be fulfilled. So Christians are to look at this objectively, as the fulfillment of prophecies before the Second Coming of Christ.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
esus showed His coming to gather His Church is after the tribulation
Not AFTER the Tribulation, but long before the Tribulation. The Tribulation is not for the Church at all. Christians will have their trials and tribulation, but "the time of Jacob's trouble" is primarily for unbelieving Jews.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is. Temple sacrifices will be re-instituted as prophesied.

Now this is just what I believe, OK, First, Access to the Temple Mount, A Corner Stone, An Alter dedicated for 8 days, and you have an expectable Alter for Tamid Offerings > Morning and Evening Lamb's, with Meal and wine! The Temple itself was a Place for the Cloud to appear above the Ark of the Covenant behind the Veil! I personally believe that the next and last Temple will not be built by Man, but will descend form the Father's Realm ! IMO- Yes Sacrifices will be re-instituted.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think there is a translation mix up, the Holy Place is the Temple Mount. This is where God placed His Name, the Alter is like a Mining Claim, a pile of rock's that declare that everything this Alter touches belongs to ME, GOD! The Alter touches the Earth. The Earth is the LORDS and the Fullness thereof !

*altar* Sorry to be a bit pedantic but it is annoying to read "alter" over and over.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lower priestshandled everything up to the altar.

The formulas for who did what was pretty complicated, from cleaning to maintenance and so on.

Per Ezekiel, the Levites were to be permitted to do a lot of work in the Temple complex but only the sons of Zadok, out of all in the Tribe of Levi, were to be permitted to minister before the Lord. (Ezekiel 40:46).

Last edited:
Reactions: CoreIssue

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes there is. Temple sacrifices will be re-instituted as prophesied.

Yes--the Book of Daniel says that the Antichrist will stop the sacrifices (Daniel 9:27). There must be an operating Temple for him to do so and then stand in the Temple and declare himself to be God. Up to that point, there will be 3.5 years of the "time of Jacob's trouble" (Tribulation) but after the Antichrist desecrates the Temple in the middle of the seven-year Tribulation, there will be 3.5 years more (to the day) of Great Tribulation--a literal hell on earth, where those who refuse to worship the Antichrist will be put to death. The Lord will preserve a remnant of Israel who will be given the Millennial Kingdom.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is a translation mix up, the Holy Place is the Temple Mount. This is where God placed His Name, the Alter is like a Mining Claim, a pile of rock's that declare that everything this Alter touches belongs to ME, GOD! The Alter touches the Earth. The Earth is the LORDS and the Fullness thereof !

Ex 26:34
34 And thou shalt put the mercy seat upon the ark of the testimony in the most holy place.
KJV

That seat symbolizes God's throne in Heaven. It was behind the veil in the temple, in the most holy place. So it depends on which 'holy place' you're talking about.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not AFTER the Tribulation, but long before the Tribulation. The Tribulation is not for the Church at all. Christians will have their trials and tribulation, but "the time of Jacob's trouble" is primarily for unbelieving Jews.

Like He said, "Immediately after the tribulation... " in Matthew 24:29-31.

Those who think to 'fly away' before that will fall away to worship the Antichrist, thinking he is Jesus. Thusly, those deceived who seek to fly will not save their souls.

God speaking to the false pastors who teach His people to fly to save their souls...

Ezek 13:19-20
19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.
KJV

Why do those false teachers teach the 'fly away' pre-trib rapture lie? For handfuls of barley and pieces of bread, i.e., MONEY!

And boy, a lot of 'em really rake in the money, Tim LaHaye with all his false books and movies, Hal Lindsay with all his false books and paraphernalia, I could go on and on. If one listens to them long enough, they'll hear a lot of preaching about money!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes--the Book of Daniel says that the Antichrist will stop the sacrifices (Daniel 9:27). There must be an operating Temple for him to do so and then stand in the Temple and declare himself to be God. Up to that point, there will be 3.5 years of the "time of Jacob's trouble" (Tribulation) but after the Antichrist desecrates the Temple in the middle of the seven-year Tribulation, there will be 3.5 years more (to the day) of Great Tribulation--a literal hell on earth, where those who refuse to worship the Antichrist will be put to death. The Lord will preserve a remnant of Israel who will be given the Millennial Kingdom.

Everything you said there is Biblical, except when you got to the parts in blue.

The time of wars is for during this present time, not during the coming tribulation. The time of future great tribulation our Lord Jesus taught will be a time of world peace. That's why He said to not be concerned as long as we hear of wars and rumors of war, because the end is not yet. The opposite time of wars is a time of peace. And that is the kind of time the Book of Daniel also shows us with the final Antichrist.

In 1 Thess.5, Paul showed that when the deceived say, "Peace and safety", that is when their destruction will come. He was teaching that from Isaiah about the end of days. Just prior to our Lord Jesus' coming, the Antichrist will establish world peace by his hand, but false worship also by his hand. The only ones that will be persecuted are those of us who refuse to bow in worship to him.

So for the majority of the world in that future time, which the majority will be deceived and not know the coming Antichrist will be a fake-Messiah, they will have it good! Chicken in every pot, IF... you will only bow to him in place of God. The majority will, including many Christian brethren who allow themselves to be deceived by false preachers.

Is it going to be a time of all out nuclear WWIII and chaos, etc., which those like Hal Lindsay and Tim LaHaye teach in their books and movies? No! They sell books. God's servants declare The Word of God. And the book sellers really... like to raise one's emotions in prep for their lies; it sells more books.

And concerning a Millennial kingdom for national Israel apart from Christ's Church, that idea isn't written in The Word of God either. What is written, is that Jesus at His only one-time coming to end this present world, will then gather His Church and with Him go to Jerusalem on earth to reign over the nations with a rod of iron for a thousand years. His Kingdom will be established right in the holy land, with Jerusalem as its heart. And both believing Israelite and believing Gentile (Christ's Church) will be established there, with the unbelieving cast out.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who think to 'fly away' before that will fall away to worship the Antichrist, thinking he is Jesus. Thusly, those deceived who seek to fly will not save their souls.
This sounds like total nonsense. Only Christians are taken up at the Rapture.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This sounds like total nonsense. Only Christians are taken up at the Rapture.

Yes--the type for the Rapture is likely the translation of Enoch. The Scripture says that Enoch "walked with God" and that he subsequently "was not, because God took him." If the criteria for being taken in the harpazo is walking with God, then it might not even be much noted as there are many corrupt pastors who are leading their flocks astray.

Reactions: Nancy and Enoch111