Signs of the Last Days=3rd. Temple Feaver Officially Hit Israel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds like total nonsense. Only Christians are taken up at the Rapture.

You might want to study the end of Luke 17 again of what our Lord Jesus answered His disciples when they asked Him "Where, Lord", about those first ones 'taken'. The taken idea there is NOT... a rapture to Jesus, even though those you listen to teach that it is.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You might want to study the end of Luke 17 again of what our Lord Jesus answered His disciples when they asked Him "Where, Lord", about those first ones 'taken'. The taken idea there is NOT... a rapture to Jesus, even though those you listen to teach that it is.
Luke 17
NOAH SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

LOT SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

CHRISTIANS SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

THOSE LEFT IN EACH CASE ARE THOSE WHO WILL SUFFER GOD'S WRATH

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nowhere does Luke 17 say anyone will be taken to heaven, you just assume that.
Many prophesies tell us that there is coming a terrible Judgment by fire, that will destroy God's enemies. Romans 1:18. 2 Peter 3:7, + 100 other prophesies.
All who hold firmly to their faith and trust in the Lord to protect them, will be saved. Why else are we told; On that Day, call upon His Name and you will be saved. Acts 2:21, Joel 2:32, Isaiah 43:2, Psalms 91

Reactions: Davy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nowhere does Luke 17 say anyone will be taken to heaven, you just assume that.
It does not say that in Luke 17, but we know that both Noah and Lot (called righteous in Scripture) are in Heaven. And so will be all those who are children of God. The New Jerusalem was designed and built by God specifically for the saints. And it is a heavenly city, which will remain a heavenly body in eternity.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It does not say that in Luke 17, but we know that both Noah and Lot (called righteous in Scripture) are in Heaven. And so will be all those who are children of God. The New Jerusalem was designed and built by God specifically for the saints. And it is a heavenly city, which will remain a heavenly body in eternity.
Another manure heap of assumptions.
Noah and Lot are not living in heaven, nowhere does the Bible say that. They are just like Daniel 12:13 and Job 14:10-12; awaiting the Final Judgment after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15

The New Jerusalem will come to the earth after this final Judgment, as Revelation 21:1-7 plainly tells us.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17
NOAH SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

LOT SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

CHRISTIANS SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

By your leaving off the very end verses of Luke 17 that I referred to, you have shown DELIBERATE INTENT TO DECEIVE.

The first ones taken are taken wheresoever the fowls are; that was Jesus' response to His disciples' question of where those would be taken to...

Luke 17:36-37
37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes--the type for the Rapture is likely the translation of Enoch. The Scripture says that Enoch "walked with God" and that he subsequently "was not, because God took him." If the criteria for being taken in the harpazo is walking with God, then it might not even be much noted as there are many corrupt pastors who are leading their flocks astray.

That is not what Apostle Paul was talking about in 1 Thess.4. You pre-trib rapture theory folks don't even know the very Scripture you claim for your rapture idea!

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the tree, But you did get the understanding of Altar ???????????????? LOL

Yes--I did get your meaning, but, what can I say, I was an English/Journalism major as a university undergraduate. ;)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes--I did get your meaning, but, what can I say, I was an English/Journalism major as a university undergraduate. ;)

Well I was a soul that hardly made it out of High School, so if I am not on spot with my spelling, well I am sorry, please do not take me wrong, I am well aware of my lack of Spelling ability, and I do rely on Spell Check because of that, here I go with a run on sentence. I would only hope that in interacting with other's that the Love of our Savior would take forefront in any response. As we all are not literate as we should be, by the way I hade to use spell check to spell { literate} I hope I got it right, or should I say I hope that spell check got it right. LOL, LOL

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I was a soul that hardly made it out of High School, so if I am not on spot with my spelling, well I am sorry, please do not take me wrong, I am well aware of my lack of Spelling ability, and I do rely on Spell Check because of that, here I go with a run on sentence. I would only hope that in interacting with other's that the Love of our Savior would take forefront in any response. As we all are not literate as we should be, by the way I hade to use spell check to spell { literate} I hope I got it right, or should I say I hope that spell check got it right. LOL, LOL

Not to worry. I see a LOT of misspelled words (and wrong words) among comments on the web. Even professional writers make a lot of glaring errors these days. Maybe they always did but there were better editors in the past--editing does seem to have gone by the wayside. Don't worry--I'm just a fuss-budget. I thought it would be helpful to point out the difference between "alter" (to change) and "altar" (the place where sacrifices are placed). Sorry I offended you--I hope you will accept my apology. :oops:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry. I see a LOT of misspelled words (and wrong words) among comments on the web. Even professional writers make a lot of glaring errors these days. Maybe they always did but there were better editors in the past--editing does seem to have gone by the wayside. Don't worry--I'm just a fuss-budget. I thought it would be helpful to point out the difference between "alter" (to change) and "altar" (the place where sacrifices are placed). Sorry I offended you--I hope you will accept my apology. :oops:

No Worries, I have very thick skin, But I do not have very thick skin, at my age I brush up against anything I bleed!!! Anyways I do not become Offended Easily, So I was not Offended! I only hope that We as believer's would be kind, as to not point out other's short-coming's , some are offended at the slight of a hat! So be Blessed! As I said I am not the Brightest bulb!!! As most we do the best We can!!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no need for a Temple, all they have to do is have access to the Temple Mount, Set a corner Stone and erect an Alter of unhewn Stone and dedicate it for eight days, and you Have an Ritually excepted Alter that can receive Sacrifice's that God will except according to His Specks!

You know, GOD established HIS Temple in the New Testament:

1 Cor.6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

There will be no perfect "red heffer", or making a new "cornerstone", or building a new "temple",-- or whatever has already been provisioned for when Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament. However, the a/c WILL build a Headquarters in Jerusalem for the new location of the U.N.:

Daniel 11:45 And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him.

These far fetched ideas are like when the disciples went fishing after Jesus was crucified. They threw their nets all night long and didn't catch a single fish. But when Jesus stood on the shore and instructed them to throw their net on the right side of the boat, they drew up 153 fish (the nations of the world) and one fish (Israel) was already on the fire.

Instead of vain imaginations, men might be better off simply hearing the voice of the Master! :)
Bobby Jo

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would have liked to see a presentation that was a bit longer. There are many aspects to the situation.

D

Dave L

I would like to see Dispensationalists quote scripture directly supporting their claims. If they cannot, the claims are false prophecy.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would like to see Dispensationalists quote scripture directly supporting their claims. If they cannot, the claims are false prophecy.

Your statement above is meaningless, Dave. If you are seeking anything other than a putdown of dispensationalists, it would be good if you would point to specific doctrines to which you object.

D

Dave L

Your statement above is meaningless, Dave. If you are seeking anything other than a putdown of dispensationalists, it would be good if you would point to specific doctrines to which you object.
We have no direct scripture supporting any of the above. This is = to false prophecy unless scripture directly supports it.

Reactions: Davy