So why are they removed from the Lord's kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
you asked a great question in the OP. I don’t know why they were removed. But still I question your explanation of a nuclear bomb as the cloud that ascends into heaven by which they ascend. How do you mean…is the plum of smoke so great it carries them all the way up into heaven? Or do you mean by death of the bomb? the two passages below are similar:
Revelation 11:3-12 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. [4] These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. [5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth, and devours their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. [6] These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. [7] And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. [8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. [9] And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. [10] And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. [11] And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. [12] And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 13:6-10 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.)

Alike: ‘the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them.’ ‘when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. [8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street.’

and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. [8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. [9] If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity: he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. (and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed). Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

If their names were not written in the Lambs book of Life …then why (concerning the two killed) the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet;

For the reason the dead are brought back to life.

Daniel 12:2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Some recieve life to recieve shame and everlasting contempt.

As for the atomic bomb.ive learned that is what the abomination that causes desolation is. It is placed in Jerusalem the same day as the resurection including when those two prophets rise from the dead.
Not all prophets do as they are instructed. In the case of these two prophets, scripture says they lay in the street where" thier lord "was crucified. "Thier Lord" signifying they are sent by Christ. But thier works do not correspond to Christ's instructions in the gospel. In fact it appears they do the exact opposite of everything Christ instructs in the gospel.
As for the saints in Israel. As soon as these two prophets appear in Jerusalem, the saints are oppressed and killed. It starts at the being of the occupation of Jerusalem by the armed forces of the north and ends when the abomination that causes desolation is placed in Jerusalem. In fact the gentiles mentioned in the verse preceeding the two witnesses is the norths armed forces that are stationed in Jerusalem during the two witnesses testimony.

Revelation 11:2 NIV: But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
Revelation 11:3 NIV: And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

Both verses are talking about the same subject. The Gentiles which occupy Jerusalem for those final 42 months. Because I've been paying attention to the entire chapter of Daniel 11,i believe I know whos military this is occupying Jerusalem. I also understand the word "fire" which proceeds from the mouths of the two witnesses but no one else seems to get it.
I believe this military given to Israel will be there and most of the people on this board or anywhere else will not realize where it is in scripture or how it is represented in Revelation.Most people don't even pay attention that the two witnesses being associated with the gentiles even though it's in the previous verse.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
For the reason the dead are brought back to life.

Daniel 12:2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Some recieve life to recieve shame and everlasting contempt.

As for the atomic bomb.ive learned that is what the abomination that causes desolation is. It is placed in Jerusalem the same day as the resurection including when those two prophets rise from the dead.
Not all prophets do as they are instructed. In the case of these two prophets, scripture says they lay in the street where" thier lord "was crucified. "Thier Lord" signifying they are sent by Christ. But thier works do not correspond to Christ's instructions in the gospel. In fact it appears they do the exact opposite of everything Christ instructs in the gospel.
As for the saints in Israel. As soon as these two prophets appear in Jerusalem, the saints are oppressed and killed. It starts at the being of the occupation of Jerusalem by the armed forces of the north and ends when the abomination that causes desolation is placed in Jerusalem. In fact the gentiles mentioned in the verse preceeding the two witnesses is the norths armed forces that are stationed in Jerusalem during the two witnesses testimony.

Revelation 11:2 But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months.
Revelation 11:2 But exclude the courtyard outside the temple (Greek: naos). Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months.

Who says it's Jerusalem on earth? Not scripture.

The word holy in the biblical sense means “set apart unto God” or “consecrated unto God”. There is no city mentioned in the Revelation other than:-

(i) New Jerusalem; and

(ii) Babylon the Great, or the city"spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." (Revelation 11:8).

There is no verse in the Revelation where Babylon the Great is called "the holy city", but the Revelation calls New Jerusalem the holy city three times:- Revelation 21:2; Revelation 21:10; and Revelation 22:19.

* Revelation 11:2 is talking about the holy city.

* The other city referred to in Revelation chapter 11, is referred to as a city that is "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." (Revelation 11:8).

Here are all the verses in the New Testament referring to the holy city:

(i) Before the tearing of the veil:

Matthew 4:5 Then the Devil took Him up into the holy city and set Him upon a pinnacle of the Temple.

(ii) After the tearing of the veil:

Matthew 27:53 After His resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

(iii) The four remaining references to the holy city are in the Revelation (already mentioned above).

The New Testament is identifying only New Jerusalem as the holy city mentioned in Revelation 11:2.

It does the same with the Greek word employed to denote the holy place (naos), which is used for:

-- the holy place in the temple complex in Jerusalem --

Luke 1:9 & 21-22; Matthew 23:16-17 & 21; Matthew 23:35; Matthew 27:5; John 2:20; Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.

-- Body of Christ --

John 2:19 & 21; Matthew 26:61; Matthew 27:40; Mark 14:58; Mark 15:29

-- The veil torn --

Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.

-- the church & the temple in heaven --

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Ephesians 2:21; 2 Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 3:12; Revelation 7:15; Revelation 11:1-2; Revelation 11:19; Revelation 14:15 & Revelation 14:17; Revelation 15:5-6 & Revelation 15:8; Revelation 16:1 & Revelation 16:17; Revelation 21:22

The Greek word hieron is used for the temple complex in Jerusalem, but naos only refers to the holy place of the presence of God, and the word stops being used in reference to the temple in Jerusalem following the verses talking about the tearing of the veil.

So we have two witnesses in the scriptures that the temple and holy city spoken of in Revelation 11:1-2 is symbolic, and it's referring to the beast's attack on the saints.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Revelation 11:2 But exclude the courtyard outside the temple (Greek: naos). Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months.

Who says it's Jerusalem on earth? Not scripture.

The word holy in the biblical sense means “set apart unto God” or “consecrated unto God”. There is no city mentioned in the Revelation other than:-

(i) New Jerusalem; and

(ii) Babylon the Great, or the city"spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." (Revelation 11:8).

There is no verse in the Revelation where Babylon the Great is called "the holy city", but the Revelation calls New Jerusalem the holy city three times:- Revelation 21:2; Revelation 21:10; and Revelation 22:19.

* Revelation 11:2 is talking about the holy city.

* The other city referred to in Revelation chapter 11, is referred to as a city that is "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." (Revelation 11:8).

Here are all the verses in the New Testament referring to the holy city:

(i) Before the tearing of the veil:

Matthew 4:5 Then the Devil took Him up into the holy city and set Him upon a pinnacle of the Temple.

(ii) After the tearing of the veil:

Matthew 27:53 After His resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

(iii) The four remaining references to the holy city are in the Revelation (already mentioned above).

The New Testament is identifying only New Jerusalem as the holy city mentioned in Revelation 11:2.

It does the same with the Greek word employed to denote the holy place (naos), which is used for:

-- the holy place in the temple complex in Jerusalem --

Luke 1:9 & 21-22; Matthew 23:16-17 & 21; Matthew 23:35; Matthew 27:5; John 2:20; Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.

-- Body of Christ --

John 2:19 & 21; Matthew 26:61; Matthew 27:40; Mark 14:58; Mark 15:29

-- The veil torn --

Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.

-- the church & the temple in heaven --

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Ephesians 2:21; 2 Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 3:12; Revelation 7:15; Revelation 11:1-2; Revelation 11:19; Revelation 14:15 & Revelation 14:17; Revelation 15:5-6 & Revelation 15:8; Revelation 16:1 & Revelation 16:17; Revelation 21:22

The Greek word hieron is used for the temple complex in Jerusalem, but naos only refers to the holy place of the presence of God, and the word stops being used in reference to the temple in Jerusalem following the verses talking about the tearing of the veil.

So we have two witnesses in the scriptures that the temple and holy city spoken of in Revelation 11:1-2 is symbolic, and it's referring to the beast's attack on the saints.

Im not understanding what your trying to say here.
Are you trying to say the beast kills the two witnesses in New Jerusalem 1000 years before it descends from heaven from God?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Im not understanding what your trying to say here.
Are you trying to say the beast kills the two witnesses in New Jerusalem 1000 years before it descends from heaven from God?
The beast does not descend from heaven from God? Where on earth do you get that from? The beast ascends from the lowest place - the bottomless pit - and Christ will descend from the highest place - the throne of God - and destroy the beast.

The beast will war against the saints (Revelation 13:7). He continues 42 months. The two witnesses are prophesying for the same length of time, during the same period, and when their testimony has been completed, the beast will kill them (Revelation 11:7).

The war against the saints is what Revelation 11:1-2 is symbolically telling you about, and the saints include the two witnesses.

@shilohsfoal New Jerusalem does not exist only in heaven:

Hebrews 12
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are written in Heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The beast does not descend from heaven from God? Where on earth do you get that from? The beast ascends from the lowest place - the bottomless pit - and Christ will descend from the highest place - the throne of God - and destroy the beast.

The beast will war against the saints (Revelation 13:7). He continues 42 months. The two witnesses are prophesying for the same length of time, during the same period, and when their testimony has been completed, the beast will kill them (Revelation 11:7).

The war against the saints is what Revelation 11:1-2 is symbolically telling you about, and the saints include the two witnesses.

@shilohsfoal New Jerusalem does not exist only in heaven:

Hebrews 12
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are written in Heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Well, I don't know what city you are trying to say the two witnesses will lay dead in. I take it to be Jerusalem myself. If you believe it's new jerusalem, that's you.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well, I don't know what city you are trying to say the two witnesses will lay dead in. I take it to be Jerusalem myself. If you believe it's new jerusalem, that's you.
You're not alone in your view, and neither am I.

@shilohsfoal It would be nice if Christians could leave the poor Jews out of their eschatology (because their capital city does not belong in Revelation 11:1-2, since the Revelation only identifies New Jerusalem - the part on earth - the Mount Zion Paul told us about in Hebrews - as the holy city).

You'd think the Jews already received enough punishment way back when God's wrath came upon Jerusalem by the hand of the Romans. But the Christians won't have it. They want them to be punished again and again in their eschatology.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
“when they shall have finished their testimony” Revelation 6:9-13 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? [11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. [12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Tecarta Bible

It doesn't really say what the testimony of the two witnesses is in scripture. It also does not say what the testimony of the false prophet is either. But we do know the false prophet is the one who causes everyone in the city of babylon the great to worship the image of the beast and to recieve its mark.
That is why Babylon recieves the cup of the wine of the wrath of God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to revelation, the two witnesses are killed and then resurrected from the dead 3. 5 days later. They then ascend into heaven in a cloud. Note that there is a great earthquake also.

Revelation 11:13 NLT: At the same time there was a terrible earthquake that destroyed a tenth of the city. Seven thousand people died in that earthquake, and everyone else was terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Now just a few verses later after they have been removed from the earth, the seventh trump is sounded and the kingdom of this earth becomes Christ's kingdom.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever."

According to Jesus in the gospel, it is those whom have done evil that is removed from his kingdom. I've considered the works of those two prophets and all it says is they torment people and kill people which is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught us to do in the gospel.

So if these two prophets are good, then why are they removed from Christ's kingdom when the wicked are removed?

Matthew 13:41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness.
Matthew 13:42 And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
They are not killed prior to the 7th Trumpet.

This is a parenthetical explanation of what happens after the 7th Trumpet sounds.

The 42 months interupts the 7th Trumpet. That is why the 2 witnesses are necessary.

The two witnesses are introduced into the 7th Trumpet, just like the 144k were introduced into the first 6 Trumpets.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the two witnesses are two human beings then in what sense are they two olive trees and two candlesticks/lampstands? Earlier in the book candlesticks symbolically represent churches, so why would they then represent human beings in Revelation 11? What do olive trees represent in Romans 11? Not individual human beings. So, these things need to be taken into consideration.
The two humans represent the church. You claim they are the church. You are the church, no? The church is being represented by two humans, just like most posters here represent opposing ideologies of the church.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
If the two witnesses are two human beings then in what sense are they two olive trees and two candlesticks/lampstands? Earlier in the book candlesticks symbolically represent churches, so why would they then represent human beings in Revelation 11? What do olive trees represent in Romans 11? Not individual human beings. So, these things need to be taken into consideration.

Also, it has to be taken into consideration that the Lord was NOT crucified in Jerusalem.

Hebrews 13:11 The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp. 12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

John 19:19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. 20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek.

So, the place that is spiritually called "Sodom and Egypt" where the Lord was crucified is the earth or this world. I believe the two witnesses symbolically represent the church (two olive trees and two candlesticks represent Jew and Gentile believers preaching the gospel) and the death of the two witnesses represents the temporary end of the gospel being preached powerfully throughout the world through the church because of an increase in wickedness and a mass falling away from the faith (see 2nd Thess 2). The witness of the church is largely silenced for a symbolic 3.5 days (representing Satan's little season) and then the end comes at the seventh and last trumpet when all Christ's people are caught up to Him and all of His enemies are destroyed.

The two witnesses of christ are leaders of the church occupying Jerusalem at that time.
The church(assymbly) is mentioned in this verse.It is referd to as gentiles.

Revelation 11:2 NIV: But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

Revelation 11:3 And I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

If you've been paying any attention to Daniel 11,you will know where that church comes from.
That church has been able to call fire down from heaven for decades. It's very good at at. Very precise.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I'm not.

That is not at all what I'm claiming. Read what I said again and read it carefully this time.

Did you even read what I said? I'm saying that Revelation 11:14 picks up where Revelation 9:13-21, which describes the second woe, left off. And then Revelation 11:15-19 describes the third woe which follows the second woe that was described in Revelation 9:13-21. So, I am not at all saying that the 3rd woe occurs before the 2nd woe as you are falsely accusing of me. Is this too difficult for you to follow? It shouldn't be.

It's typical of someone to resort to false accusations and insults like this when they have no idea of what they're talking about.
The third woe is not the Second Coming. The third woe is that Satan is given 42 months in the midst of the week of the 7th Trumpet. Daniel 9:27 claims the abomination in in the midst of the week. In the midst of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, we see the 3rd woe. However the 7th Trumpet is just a victory celebration. The 3rd woe interrupts this victory celebration, thus a woe. The 2 witnesses are there during the same 42 month period, known as the 3rd woe. The 3.5 days they lay day is the last half of the week that was interrupted.

When the 7th Trumpet starts, the first 3.5 days are days of celebration. Then when Jesus as Prince confirms the Atonement Covenant, there may be another 42 months necessary for the rest of the redeemed to decide. Their decision to remain in the Lamb's book of life is by being beheaded. Those 2 witnesses do not need to be beheaded. They are a witness against Satan and his 42 months of total control.

When the 42 months are over, then Satan is allowed to kill them. But during those 3.5 days they lay dead, the 7 vials are poured out on Satan's kingdom. This ends in Armageddon where all of Adam's flesh and blood must come to a final end. Satan is then bound for 1,000 years. Daniel 9:24 is the new reality. Jesus as Prince reigns with those beheaded resurrected redeemed, from the prior 42 months.

Viewing Revelation in chronological order does not lead to weird conclusions. It is a natural flow of events. Changing the chronological order is just taking events out of context and literally changing Scripture to fit one's eschatological bias.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, for the 3. 5 years they spend with the prostitute, all her children are worshiping the image of the beast and receiving the mark of the beast. That's why God gives her the cup of the wine of his wrath.
Leadscmecto believe she had been better off if those two prophets never entered her.
How can they spend 3.5 years in Jerusalem, if they left before the same 3.5 years Satan is in control of Jerusalem? You claim they leave prior to the 7th Trumpet. Those 42 months given to Satan happens 4 days after the 7th Trumpet starts to sound. That abomination is in the midst of the week of the 7th Trumpet.

That is why Revelation 11:1-14 is a parenthetical narrative describing those 2 witnesses during Satan's 42 months. Those 3.5 days they lay dead is the completion of the week of the 7th Trumpet.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe the antichrist rules over the two witnesses for those 42 months or do you believe they rule over the antichrist for those 42 months?
Neither. That is like asking when Job was being troubled, did he rule over Satan or did Satan rule over him. Neither. Satan had no control over Job. Satan was only allowed to bring harm to Job, but spare his life. Satan could not kill Job any more than Satan was not allowed to do anything to the 2 witnesses, until Satan was allowed to kill them. But Satan could do nothing else, not even remove those bodies from view.

Those 2 witnesses had a testimony against Satan. They were the gospel message to those who chose to be beheaded instead of taking the mark of the beast. Once beheaded, those people were no longer persecuted. They were literally dead. The sooner one chops off their head, the sooner their miserable existence is over. This is not a suicide relief exercise. This is trusting God via the removal of one's head. That is what no one understands about this time of utter desolation. It is not the here and now. It is the total removal of all that is righteousness. There is no enduring until the end. It is either take the mark, or cut off one's head. That is the abomination of desolation alter call.

Those who endure to Armageddon have the mark of the beast. Then Jesus as Prince kills them all with a sword, and birds feast on their carcasses. Armageddon is not the Second Coming. It is the end of God's wrath and the 7 vials. It is 3.5 days after the end of Satan's 42 months. They lay dead all of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, until Sunday morning. Then during the morning light they ascend to heaven. Then all of Adam's flesh is gathered to Armageddon by 5pm on Sunday. For 1 hour between 5pm and 6pm the beginning of Monday, they are all killed. Monday evening is clean up time. Evening being the beginning of the Millennium. Monday morning at daybreak, those beheaded are resurrected, and the Millennium begins: Isaiah 65

Otherwise during the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, if those 42 months are not necessary, no souls choose to be beheaded, the week ends and Revelation 14 happens. The winepress of God's wrath instead of the battle of Armageddon. Then a sickle is used instead of a sword. The Millennium still consist of the firstfruits, the 144k, the sheep from Matthew 25:31, and the wheat from Matthew 13. Jesus will continue to rule from Jersuslaem on the throne set up at the Second Coming in the 6th Seal. Revelation 13 and the 3rd woe will never happen. The celebration of the 7th Trumpet will be a week of celebration with no abomination of desolation disrupting the event. ALL the kingdoms on earth plural will be under the control of Jerusalem and the Nation of Israel. Satan will still be bound for 1,000 years.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't really say what the testimony of the two witnesses is in scripture.

Responded and then deleted it. for me I question what you seem to be leaning towards that the two witnesses are false?(do i understand that correctly?) Going as far as to point out that the Life from God which enters them could be to awaken them as some who receive life…to be awaken unto damnation? (If I understood you correctly). Then why does the beast ascend up out of the bottomless pit to war against them? If it is because they tormented those on earth? Then does the make the beast that comes up out of the bottomless pit good in going against tormentors of those that dwell on earth?
Revelation 11:7-10 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. [8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. [9] And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. [10] And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
How can they spend 3.5 years in Jerusalem, if they left before the same 3.5 years Satan is in control of Jerusalem? You claim they leave prior to the 7th Trumpet. Those 42 months given to Satan happens 4 days after the 7th Trumpet starts to sound. That abomination is in the midst of the week of the 7th Trumpet.

That is why Revelation 11:1-14 is a parenthetical narrative describing those 2 witnesses during Satan's 42 months. Those 3.5 days they lay dead is the completion of the week of the 7th Trumpet.

No, christ reigns at the sound of the 7th trump. Not Satan.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever."

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Responded and then deleted it. for me I question what you seem to be leaning towards that the two witnesses are false?(do i understand that correctly?) Going as far as to point out that the Life from God which enters them could be to awaken them as some who receive life…to be awaken unto damnation? (If I understood you correctly). Then why does the beast ascend up out of the bottomless pit to war against them? If it is because they tormented those on earth? Then does the make the beast that comes up out of the bottomless pit good in going against tormentors of those that dwell on earth?
Revelation 11:7-10 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. [8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. [9] And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. [10] And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

You would need to try to understand what he beast is to understand what your asking.
The beast is a kingdom. The promised land to be precise. The ten horns are ten Muslim nations. The harlot is apostate Israel who worship thier goverment, its nation and its land. The two witnesses are leaders of an assembly who are there to protect the harlot from the ten Muslim nations who want to destroy her.The two witnesses and thier assembly begin thier occupation of Jerusalem here.
Daniel 11:31 His forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress. They will abolish the daily sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation.

Thier occupation which last 42 months end when the beast attacks Jerusalem here.

Daniel 11:40 At the time of the end, the king of the South will engage him in battle, but the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots, horsemen, and many ships, invading many countries and sweeping through them like a flood.

3.5 days after the king of the south attacks Jerusalem,this happens.

Daniel 12:1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.

That is when the two witnesses rise from the dead. That is when the armed forces of the north place the abomination that causes desolation. A time of distress, the likes of which have never been seen.

The abomination of desolation will be placed in Jerusalem 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished.
Daniel 12:11 And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Note, the persecution of the saints in Israel coresponds to the arival of the two witnesses and thier assembly.

Daniel 11:33 Those with insight will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by sword or flame, or be captured or plundered.

I really can't take these boards anymore. They are just to stressful for me. I'm going away for a few years. I hope you understand all this.

Last edited: