• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Christians = are born again "into Christ".......and this is not to be weaned from sin, ......its to be delivered into "The Gift of Righteousness." = "in Christ".

The born again are "made righteous"..... not, work to get there.

The Born again are "the righteousness of God in Christ"...... made so by Salvation, just seconds after they came to God as : "yet a sinner"...."ungodly".

Heretics, teach that Salvation begins a long and winding road process whereby you go and work on it, and obsess on Law and commandments, and confess all the "sin" you can remember you committed again.;.....as their idea of "righteousness" and '"Christianity".
And that is the Devil's idea, as His gospel and his salvation theology, is..>"work on it". its all works and works and keep on trying.....to try to be good enough to get to heaven.

However, The born again are "made righteous"" from the Start, and live in this "made righteous"..."gift of Righteousness" .. not by doing, but by "renewed MIND" = revelation of who they have already become, as a "new Creation in Christ".

Most Christians and all who are not think.....>"well, i did it again, same old sin"
God thinks..>>"Christ is your sin bearer, I made Jesus to be sin for you" and you are "freed from sin and are the servant of Righteousness" that i gave to you as "the GIFT of Righteousness."

>Christianity is not a self effort to attain purity....its an eternal place of BORN AGAIN spiritual union with God that produces it....through you.<

Discipleship, that is designed to manifest the born again as..>"the fullness of the Stature of Christ" on Earth...< is not gained by self effort or by trying to be like Christ...

Its actually and literally given Through Christ, as..

"Christ always gives me the Victory"

"i can do all things through Christ".

If you are trying to DO THAT, instead of Christ in you living Himself through you, then you are this one....

"that which i would do, i can't......and that which i hate, i do"..

You're this one........>Jesus said..>"Apart from me, you can do NOTHING"....

And what He is teaching is that when you are trying to live the Christian Life by WILLPOWER and STRIVING TO BE GOOD, you are blocking "Christ in you" from being the Power that produces the Holiness....... that you can't produce by self effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
>Christianity is not a self effort to attain purity....its an eternal place of BORN AGAIN spiritual union with God that produces it....through you.<

One of the really important things that can be utterly empowering to your faith and walk of faith is to realize that when you came to Jesus, believing....God took your faith and gave you this.

The Divine Exchange.

And this exchange is so very amazing, and so very eternal.
Reader, always remember that all God has done for you through the Cross of Christ, that is the Blood Atonement and New Covenant, is eternal.
When you gave God your faith in Christ, God took you into Himself, as "born again" Spiritually, and Jesus gave you Eternal Life.
You became THAT "new creation" and that is not of yourself.. You didnt earn it, and you can't control that or keep it.
God is faithful to complete your Salvation, exactly as God gave Jesus as your Salvation.
That is the Divine Exchange, whereby God took your sin and Jesus "became sin" and died for them all, and God then took "Christ's Righteousness", and God gifted it to you for eternity as : "the Gift of Salvation". and "the GIFT of Righteousness".

Sometimes a believer is taught a lot of untruth after they are saved, and one of the worst is this one.

"Jesus only forgave your sin up until the day you are saved, and now you have to deal with them until you die".

So, that "doctrine of devils" Hebrews 13:8 = lie is layers deep.
First of all Jesus is the ETERNAL sacrifice for all your sin....not just some of it. He died for it all... as "the one time Eternal sacrifice for sin".
Another layer of that Lie, is that you are told that you still have your sin....
You dont.... as "God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".
If you read 2 Corinthians 5:19 and Romans 4:8 you'll read that Paul teaches that God does not charge sin to you ever again, if you are born again.
Why is that?
2 Reasons.

A.) Only the LAW can define your deeds as sin, and the born again are "not under the Law, but under GRACE"
B.) Its because Jesus has them all., and He died for them all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Knowledge of God..

This is "how GOD sees it".

"How God thinks"...

And when we "renew our minds" then we are gaining God's perspective as our "Spiritual eyes of understanding being opened".