STARS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
What and who are stars? God did not give to Adam the right to name the stars each by NAME as Adam was given to name the animals.
For God named them personally because they are sons of light, yet as we know some have darkened their way.
And they, just as in all of the names of men, have meanings.
Why was the promise of the children of Abraham through the Seed that would be Christ be as many as the stars?
Why did Satan throw down 1/3rd of the angels to earth and why are they called stars?

We have STARS among us such a movie STARS, sports STARS as ones who seek worship of themselves and FOLLOWERS who idolize these and even sacrifice our children to them by exalting them in the eyes of a child instead of God and His Christ!!

We have in this last 100 years(end of days) Movie stars who promote every foul teaching through the man made TELL-A-VISON and movie screens that promote fornication, adultery, molestation, drugs, hate, greed, perversions, blood lusts, murders, vampires, zombies and many other abominations that are anti-Christ to TEMPT man to sin. Are we being vigilant in our standing on the Word of truth?, do we have eyes of discernment to recognize the good from the evil? We best!! Because it is here. Where did these STARS originate & still gather? In Los Angels.. the city of ANGELS(FALLEN) who seek their own worship above God's. Do we even see our government associating with them and do they not effect the whole world and are they not power giants of the industry who can buy their way in life never receiving true righteous justice due to their money and LARGE GIGANTIC stature?
Take a look at these accounts of stars in the Bible:

Deut 10:22
22 Thy fathers went down into Egypt with threescore and ten persons; and now the LORD thy God hath made thee as the stars of heaven for multitude.
KJV
Gen 37:9
9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.
KJV
1 Chron 27:23
23 But David took not the number of them from twenty years old and under: because the LORD had said he would increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens.
KJV
Job 38:7
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
KJV
Ps 147:2-4
2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
KJV
Ps 148:3
3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
KJV
Mark 13:25-26
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
KJV
Rev 1:16
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
KJV
Rev 1:20-2:1
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
KJV
Rev 8:12-9:1
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Revelation 9
9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
KJV
Rev 12:1-2
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
KJV
Rev 12:4-5
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
KJV

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
BiggAndyy said:
So the sun is actually an angel???
When did I say that?
While I know that Jesus is the Light of the world and that God created all things through Jesus(The Word)by and through His Word and that the sun and the moon were not created until the 4th day. So when God said Let there be Light, He was talking about His Word the Lord God Jesus whom is our authority. But while God created and framed the worlds with His Word, He also calls the earth His field and the sun is needed to make things grown just as the water that God brings forth also is needed for our growth... and THE harvest time is here.
Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV

Mal 4:2
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
KJV

Phil 2:15
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
KJV
James 1:17
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
KJV
Dan 12:3-4
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
KJV
Matt 17:2
2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
KJV
2 Cor 4:6
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
KJV
Rev 21:23-24
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
KJV

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I once had a dream in 2001 , where I looked down, into what first appeared as a creek, than suddenly it was filled with precious stones all glittery and shiny, than I realised it was the milky way, than a hand came from my left and started moving them around,

and I asked. Lord what are these preious stones.

and He said, "These are My Disiples"

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

In all His Love

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
mjrhealth said:
I once had a dream in 2001 , where I looked down, into what first appeared as a creek, than suddenly it was filled with precious stones all glittery and shiny, than I realised it was the milky way, than a hand came from my left and started moving them around,

and I asked. Lord what are these preious stones.

and He said, "These are My Disiples"

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

In all His Love
Yes mjrhealth, the Bride(heavenly Jerusalem our mother) will need Jewels for her wedding gown for the wedding and we are being tried us as gold and silver and precious stones by the will of God to adorn the holy city. Remember Satan also at the beginning was made of precious stones when God created Him?
Ezek 28:12-16
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
KJV
The righteous acts of the saints will be the brides white gown for a mother is only as faithful to her husband as she has taught her children. A nation is faithful to God when they rear their children in the fear of the LORD and nations are always called by women's names and the children are called the son's or children.
The chosen are the children of God who will be kings and priests of the new earth to come and will be holy son's who inherit the bride. Jesus THE STONE/ROD/LAW/WORD is the cornerstone and the capstone of the temple which is being made up of living stones tried by fire to offer up their fleshly lusts as living sacrifice daily to reveal the true spiritual man in Christ.
Isa 61
61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
KJV

Isa 62:1-5
62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
KJV

Blessings to those who hear~

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Judgments from Heaven shall come. The sun, moon and stars shall not give their light. All foundations shall be shaken and brought low. All will come to pass as it is written, for The Lord’s Day comes as a thief, but His judgment and wrath come as a multitude of thunder, lightning, raging seas and crumbling rock.
I hear now the multitudes, asking, ‘What is the said interpretation of The Lord’s judgment? These things are much too terrifying to be true.’ I say to them, behold all creation. Is it not beyond comprehension? Can any man number the galaxies in the heavens or the stars therein? What of the love of The Son of man? His love is also beyond imagining. Take these two, as one prepared for mankind. Then cry to The Lord, ‘Oh Lord, you are indeed Almighty and Sovereign. To you, oh Lord, is the only true wisdom and understanding. Your ways are beyond knowing and your power beyond belief.’ Live by faith! Says The Lord. Come together and reason, and you shall find your knowledge has come to nothing. Know only that I AM, and in this will be your wisdom.
If all the mighty works of The Lord are broken down into mere parables and metaphors, then you are lost, forever consumed by talk and confusion, for this is the way of the evil one. Listen and hear, oh peoples of the earth, the Day of The Lord is upon you. The Lord, your God, shall move Heaven and earth to find you, and you shall see Him come... Indeed, every eye shall see and know. As in the day of Moses in Egypt, also shall it be in the Day to come. Know this, the judgment on Egypt is a mere drop of rain, only a single crack of thunder, compared with what The Lord has prepared for His sleeping children of this evil world. Awake, all you sleepers! Your time of slumber is at its end. Awake and come to your God, and embrace your Savior. Turn away, and embrace he who is against Me, to your own eternal destruction.

I AM...
In Me find your life eternal.
I am The First and The Last, Maker of all things...
To whom all things are known and ordained,
And written in everlasting stone.
Amen.

Excerpt from:

The Great Day of the Lord
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Great_Day_of_the_Lord

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
In other words as all the lights in heaven go out and the stars who followed Satan thrown down to earth, then TOTAL DARKNESS(EVIL) is coming day by day as we sink deeper and deeper into the temptations of the devils grip of sinful man's desires as it was in the days of Noah. The first earth of Gen.1:1 was destroyed by the flood. But we are as those in Gen.1:2 right now and soon Christ The Light of the world being God's Word will return and restore all things:
Gen 1:2-5
2 And(THEN) the earth was without form(NO ORDER), and void(NO LOVE); and darkness(EVIL) was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
KJV
We have now lost all love of family and we have animals for our family members who are treated better than our offspring. We are cloning human beings and traveling off the planet earth that God gave to us to live and have dominion of ONLY, we are perverting our children's innocent minds with violence, idolatry,sex,abortions,fornication,drugs be it over the counter, prescription or street, perversions of every kind. Anything that exalts itself above Christ whom is the Word of God, is anti-Christ...anti-Word, and shall be destroyed for they with their own ways have destroyed the beauty of the earth and all life with chemicals, nuclear, plastics, sorcery/drugs/medications by partaking of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Gen 6:1-13
6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
KJV

The blameless have an Ark... are you in it? Any form of violence rather it be war or willing to harm anyone or thing is EMNITY towards God and His Christ. God is knowing of good and evil... He is not evil yet He must Judge and destroy the evil for His judgments are PERFECT for He can see the hearts of men. But it is man who puts hands on man, not God...and the mighty works of God are done by His natural creations for He is A Host of armies, armies being all His creation from earths movements, waters, winds, animal, man, plants, trees are at His disposal and all who are of willing evil hearts will be used for His purposes.. Keep your heart pure from such acts of violence and destruction to the end. Do not let yourself be moved to return evil for evil.....God will not take the WILL of a pure heart towards Him to use for evil purposes, so stand firm on NO VIOLENCE in your life.
Blessings

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, afaithfulone4u.

afaithfulone4u said:
What and who are stars? God did not give to Adam the right to name the stars each by NAME as Adam was given to name the animals.
For God named them personally because they are sons of light, yet as we know some have darkened their way.
And they, just as in all of the names of men, have meanings.
Why was the promise of the children of Abraham through the Seed that would be Christ be as many as the stars?
Why did Satan throw down 1/3rd of the angels to earth and why are they called stars?

We have STARS among us such a movie STARS, sports STARS as ones who seek worship of themselves and FOLLOWERS who idolize these and even sacrifice our children to them by exalting them in the eyes of a child instead of God and His Christ!!

We have in this last 100 years(end of days) Movie stars who promote every foul teaching through the man made TELL-A-VISON and movie screens that promote fornication, adultery, molestation, drugs, hate, greed, perversions, blood lusts, murders, vampires, zombies and many other abominations that are anti-Christ to TEMPT man to sin. Are we being vigilant in our standing on the Word of truth?, do we have eyes of discernment to recognize the good from the evil? We best!! Because it is here. Where did these STARS originate & still gather? In Los Angels.. the city of ANGELS(FALLEN) who seek their own worship above God's. Do we even see our government associating with them and do they not effect the whole world and are they not power giants of the industry who can buy their way in life never receiving true righteous justice due to their money and LARGE GIGANTIC stature?
Take a look at these accounts of stars in the Bible:

Deut 10:22
22 Thy fathers went down into Egypt with threescore and ten persons; and now the LORD thy God hath made thee as the stars of heaven for multitude.
KJV
Gen 37:9
9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.
KJV
1 Chron 27:23
23 But David took not the number of them from twenty years old and under: because the LORD had said he would increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens.
KJV
Job 38:7
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
KJV
Ps 147:2-4
2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
KJV
Ps 148:3
3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
KJV
Mark 13:25-26
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
KJV
Rev 1:16
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
KJV
Rev 1:20-2:1
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
KJV
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Revelation 9
9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
KJV
Rev 12:1-2
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
KJV
Rev 12:4-5
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
KJV
Why do all the verses about "stars" have to mean something else? Why can't they be about STARS? Granted, some of them such as in Revelation 6-9 may actually be talking about "shooting stars" or "falling stars" that we call meteors and meteorites today, but they are still seen in the sky in the same way that the other, more permanent stars are seen.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
afaithfulone4u said:
Twelve Hours in a Day

John 11:9-10
9. Yeshua answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
10. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

Amos 8:8-10
9. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at midday, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10. And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

Matthew 27:33-50
33. And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, the Place of the Skull,
34. They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35. And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
36. And sitting down they watched him there;
37. And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS YESHUA THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38. Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39. And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40. And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41. Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42. He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44. The same thieves also, which were crucified together with him, reviled him.
45. Moreover from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the earth unto the ninth hour.
46. And about the ninth hour Yeshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
47. Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
48. And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
49. The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
50. Yeshua, when he had cried again with a loud voice, ["It is finished" ~ John 19:30] yielded up the Spirit.

Sixth Hour of the Day = 12:00 Noon - Evening sacrifice tied to the Altar (but slain earlier at Passover).
Ninth Hour of the Day = 3:00 PM - (Passover sacrifice is slain during the ninth to eleventh hours).

11:30 AM <> 3:30 PM = 4 Hours of a 12-Hour Day

There is darkness over all the earth for the third part of one twelve-hour day.
Neither the sun, nor the moon, nor the stars shine during that time:

11:30 AM ~ 14 Abib-Nisan

Revelation 8:12
12. And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night likewise.

golgotha.jpg

Revelation 8:13
13. And I saw, and I heard an eagle, flying in mid heaven, saying with a great voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the permanent dwellers upon the earth, by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, who are yet to sound!