Stomach pain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the past two to three weeks I've been getting increasingly bad stomach pain and discomfort. Some nausea and eating less because of it.

I'm a little hesitant to see a doctor and am still tired of going to the doctors. I have to see doctors for my cystic fibrosis and schizophrenia. Just tired of going really.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That happened to me and my sister recently. Lasted at least three weeks. It actually wasn't stomach pain but was lower down, in the gut. She did a home test and showed positive for covid.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That happened to me and my sister recently. Lasted at least three weeks. It actually wasn't stomach pain but was lower down, in the gut. She did a home test and showed positive for covid.
I think mine is higher up and sometimes I feel it in my chest. Interesting. Maybe I'll give it more time and see how I feel :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the past two to three weeks I've been getting increasingly bad stomach pain and discomfort. Some nausea and eating less because of it.

I'm a little hesitant to see a doctor and am still tired of going to the doctors. I have to see doctors for my cystic fibrosis and schizophrenia. Just tired of going really.
Praying for you!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Comfort, peace, and healing in Jesus name.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just got over my 3rd bout with Covid.
My wife had it pretty bad but she's feeling much better now.
Our disabled adult son did the best out of all of us. His stomach is acting up, though. Didn't really think it could be from the Covid, though. Maybe it is.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our disabled adult son did the best out of all of us. His stomach is acting up, though. Didn't really think it could be from the Covid, though. Maybe it is.
I was kinda worried about my stomach. Had to lay down this morning it was so bad. But if it's just COVID then I'm sure nothing to worry about really. My sister recently had COVID but that was a month ago and I was around her back then. Maybe it's just that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, glad you're all OK.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray for your healing brother, in Jesus’ name!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Years ago I had these symptoms and was diagnosed with stomach ulcers after having an upper GI done. Was prescribed pepcid and told to avoid greasy and dairy foods.
The pain became so severe I would go to the er...
Finally I went and seen a new doctor. He did a test for H. Pylori Bacteria. It doesn't show any symptoms other than the pain that comes from the peptic ulcers it causes.
The only way.for the doctor to know you have it is to do a specific test for it. Otherwise it can go undetected for years.
I was given a quadruple antibiotic regime taken for 5 days and have never suffered this pain again.
It is very common and usually is contracted at childhood. It can lay dormant for years.
So just an fyi...maybe ask your doctor if he would test for it.
Praying for you.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had Covid again (2nd time) in May. I had the most intense sore throat I ever had for like 10 days straight. It was very painful.

It didn’t affect my lungs like the first time in December though (thank God).