Take me off your list.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
Johnny Appleseed,
I don't believe I have done harm to you. I have disagreed with your teachings. I do not hate you (as you wrote earlier).
I care for you and would have liked to get to know you better. I hope you change your mind and stay, so that we might understand each other better. But I understand the sentiment... I, for one, did not mean you any ill will.
Poppin

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Johnny Appleseed said:
Bye. John Ashcraft. [email protected]

Thanks to Liberal Poppin and Arnin, I am out of here.
Were you even here ?? .... all I saw at first was all the same copy and paste content you have scattered all over the internet on a bunch of other forums. Sorry.

And why so many threads all at once ???? .... makes it look like you are simply dumping stuff here only to move on to the next forum. Sorry

The majority of your content appeared to be astrology blended with bible speculation .... ask the Lord what he thinks of astrology. Sorry

I do give you credit for responding to a couple of questions .... most dumpsters never come back after they dump here.

What is (was) your purpose ??? .... are you trying to teach or convert us or what ?? Hard to tell.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Greetings Johnny

I have removed your threads as per request. You are welcome to post here again if you ever come back this way. I have always been interested in Messianic beliefs but was not aware that some still hold to the Kabbalah... :huh:

Shalom uv'racha

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been a member here since 14 Dec 2009, Johnny, I did not get a chance to meet you, and I don't really know what was the problem or were there any by your activity here, but I can say God knows every detail and he is in full control.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Walter said:
I have been a member here since 14 Dec 2009, Johnny, I did not get a chance to meet you, and I don't really know what was the problem or were there any by your activity here, but I can say God knows every detail and he is in full control.
The majority of what I read in his posts was new age astrology.
As far as I know this is not an astrology forum
And I have been here since 2005

I am not an owner or moderator on this forum
It just gets tiring all the stuff that gets dumped here by one time posters etc.
They have nothing to say , do not participate in discussions , just copy and paste the same junk they put in all the other forums .... and often have been booted off those other forums so they have to go looking for new virgins to pollute.

Best wishes

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
now youve all done it i was going to get him to try some ..
Kabbalah..with Lutefisk.. :D
IM SO FUNNY AND NO ONE EVEN GETS MY JOKES..
HOW UTTERLY DEPRESSING.
OH THAT REMINDS ME WE PROPABLY COULD SERVE MILK WITH THE kABBALAH AND LUTEFISK.. :D

WISDOM AND LUTEFISK SERVED WITH MILK..

HOW UTTERLY RIDICULOUS NONE OF THE OTHER TWO COULD GO WITH LUTEFISK..