Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Fallen from grace" means saved and then unsaved!

That “ could” be True ,but then again , smarter people and wiser Bible Teachers than you and I can make a very strong, Biblical case that the opposite is true—— what about a guy that ADDS to the Gospel Of Grace ( That is the definition of the man that “ falls from Grace” ) Yet has the Faith to Believe and confess with his mouth that Jesus is Lord and that He rose from the dead? The Bible says that man is Saved....
The Book Of Galatians clearly states that those who TEACH False,Perverted ”Gospels” are “ Accursed” ( Damned), but it looks like those that merely “ Fall” for these False Gospel are in for a different fate—- they “ Fall From Grace”...... why didn’t Paul say that they were “ Accursed” also? I don’t know.....maybe they are Damned also.....maybe they are not.....the jury seems to be out on that one......let’s hope it does NOT mean Damnation, because 90% of the Church World ADDS to the Gospel.....Anybody that says, “ Jesus Saves......BUT!” Or goes beyond “ Nothing But The Blood” for Salvation is Adding to the Gospel Of Grace Found In 1 Cor15:1-4......

If Your “ Gospel” does not give God 100% of the Credit for your Salvation and Yourself 0% , you had better “ get back to the drawing board” and FAST! You got “ something” very wrong......Never forget what “ pride” did to Satan......just sayin’.......

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, of course ......but what is the “ will of the Father?”
He says it right in the passage.....

...everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them Matthew 7:24

His words are everything he just got done saying in this Sermon on the Mount. It is God's will that you act on them. Those who don't will be turned away at the resurrection. Dead faith doesn't save. There are lots of people in the church hearing Jesus' words and not doing them, walking the wide road to destruction. Only a few find the narrow way that leads to life and are walking on it.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That “ could” be True ,but then again , smarter people and wiser Bible Teachers than you and I can make a very strong, Biblical case that the opposite is true—— what about a guy that ADDS to the Gospel Of Grace ( That is the definition of the man that “ falls from Grace” ) Yet has the Faith to Believe and confess with his mouth that Jesus is Lord and that He rose from the dead? The Bible says that man is Saved....
The Book Of Galatians clearly states that those who TEACH False,Perverted ”Gospels” are “ Accursed” ( Damned), but it looks like those that merely “ Fall” for these False Gospel are in for a different fate—- they “ Fall From Grace”...... why didn’t Paul say that they were “ Accursed” also? I don’t know.....maybe they are Damned also.....maybe they are not.....the jury seems to be out on that one......let’s hope it does NOT mean Damnation, because 90% of the Church World ADDS to the Gospel.....Anybody that says, “ Jesus Saves......BUT!” Or goes beyond “ Nothing But The Blood” for Salvation is Adding to the Gospel Of Grace Found In 1 Cor15:1-4......

If Your “ Gospel” does not give God 100% of the Credit for your Salvation and Yourself 0% , you had better “ get back to the drawing board” and FAST! You got “ something” very wrong......Never forget what “ pride” did to Satan......just sayin’.......

And you do not see that Paul was talking about people like you.
And it is the Bible that lists the buts to Yeshua saves. I have already given you the scriptures that prove that. You can tap dance all you want...but people notice that folly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says in 1 or 2 Timothy that we are to wage our warfare by the prophecies that have been laid over us with the laying on of hands of the presbytery, as concerning our spiritual gifts. So I respectfully disagree with you there, brother.
It was a suggestion. As soon as you say in a forum you have this or that gift your adversary will immediately mock you and tell you you do not have that gift. But if that's okay with you, go for it. I have found that it is better to let people recognize the gift you have on their own. You may already know what it is, but telling them doesn't make it so they now know. They won't acknowledge your gift until they see it for themselves, and they won't disagree with themselves, so I'm suggesting you just let them see it for themselves and spare yourself their abuse.

Reactions: amadeus

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man can change ....he can always “ turn over a New Leaf” , and there is nothing wrong with .....But only God can Transform .....we can “ gussy-up” the outside of the cup and look better to self-called “ Fruit Inspectors” and get nods of approval from all of the Religionists in town...
I don't think you really understand what's going on with the 'outside of the cup' person. They're all about the leaves of the tree—church attendance, nice 'church' clothing, evangelistic outreaches, church programs, tithing, Church clean up days, Bible studies, potluck dinners, etc. What they lack is the fruit of the tree—patience, love, joy, peace, kindness, and patience. The fruit is what comes from within and is what can be seen on the outside in due season. Fruit inspectors see the leaves of the tree of the legalist, and how their tree resembles that of the Christian, but they see no fruit of the Spirit coming from within. That is the true understanding of the outside of the cup vs. the inside of the cup teaching of Jesus.

The short of it is, you have been mistakenly labeling fruit bearing Christians as legalists. The legalist doesn't have any fruit. He only has showy leaves. Showy leaves that fool most people, including themselves, but which don't fool Christians who know better. Save your condemnation for those who don't produce the fruit of the Spirit and only have the leafy look of religious activities. Which, by the way, includes many, many 'grace' Christians who aren't legalistic about the externals I listed above, but who don't bear the fruit of the Spirit, either.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a suggestion. As soon as you say in a forum you have this or that gift your adversary will immediately mock you and tell you you do not have that gift. But if that's okay with you, go for it. I have found that it is better to let people recognize the gift you have on their own. You may already know what it is, but telling them doesn't make it so they now know. They won't acknowledge your gift until they see it for themselves, and they won't disagree with themselves, so I'm suggesting you just let them see it for themselves and spare yourself their abuse.

Mocking! LOL I was born without a fear bone, but I am not stupid enough to mock the gifts of God. It is like piling hot coals on top of your head.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I think that that may in fact be accurate, although I have never been diagnosed as such. But I have suspected this for some time now.
I can relate to the Aspy (as they call them) because I think I am one but to a very limited degree. I recognize the struggles that Aspy's have and know from experience the key is to honestly recognize your limitations and purposely address them. For example, purposely making it a point to not appear arrogant (narcissism can be a trait of the Aspy). The spiritual part of it is that, obviously, this can't be done in a person's own power alone, but that the goal is to be considerate of other people and not do them harm. 'Spiritual' is not as dramatic as many Christians make it out to be. Spiritual is learning about God's character and purposely following his example in the liberty from sin that the Spirit provides. Not so spiritual sounding, but profoundly spiritual!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things about autism is that people who have it are highly intelligent; but so laser-focused that when it comes to things that are not the object of their focus, they do lousy.
Yes, Aspy's in particular can be extremely intelligent. And I can see that you are very intelligent. As far as I know you never told anyone that, and we don't need anyone to tell us that. We can see it for ourselves. But if you told me you are very intelligent and we were having some kind of a scuffle I'd be tempted to mock your estimation of yourself and say you are not. See how that works?

But anyway, for the Aspy, along with higher intelligence, narcissistic traits are often present, and the tendency to be rigid and compulsively detailed. This can spill over into the study of theology. Which is very counter productive. Over thinking ruins everything, it seems. But again, these things can be addressed through honest recognition and the purposeful decision to restrain them in the name of seeking to not hurt other people with those traits.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God won. He said all believers are secure in Christ, not unbelievers.

God SURE DID win! So did those who HAD Faith in Jesus at ONE TIME and later Lost That Faith ....It happened to me! I was a Believer throughout my youth, and as many do, I lost my Faith when I went to college....I saw myself as a “ smart guy” , and we all knew that “ smart guys” don’t believe in all of that “ God” Nonsense ! That stuff is for the gullible and weak people that need a “ crutch” to get through life.....I was a full- fledged Atheist and proud of it.....
Well, God had other plans .....He slowly but surely brought me back to Belief and showed me what Faith really was, and how the well- intentioned , But abysmally poorly taught Churches that I had attended over my life had gotten so much wrong.....It was essentially “ Jesus gave you a break by dying for your PAST sins, But once you know “that” —- you gotta make yourself “ Worthy” and be completely Sinless the rest of your life to make it to Heaven .....any “ Gaps” in your Lifetime Of Sinless Perfection Must immediately and urgently be taken care of by Repenting before you die—- lest you go to Hell! Grace made possible by the Shed Blood Of Christ to cover any and ALL sins was absolutely Non- Existent. If “ grace” existed at all, it was something that had to be earned......
I found out otherwise..... I discovered that I was “ MADE WORTHY” by the Blood Of The Lamb because I simply Believed that Jesus DID ACTUALLY DIE FOR MY SINS and He Rise from the Grave and Life has not been the same since....

God says that even if we become “ Faithless” , HE remains Faithful —— he can’t go back on His Word! “ He can not Deny Himself!”

I think many like myself that Believed in Jesus—- believed that He was the Son Of God and rise from the dead —— but later lost their Faith for some reason will be brought back to God Before they die.....it’s not an easy call. ( human nature rebels against the thought of it ) , but I think that God’s Amazing Grace is Amazing Enough to even “ Save to the uttermost” those “ Lost Sheep” That are EXTREMELY in Jeopardy , yet had the Faith to Believe just one time in their lives....They May have been Unfaithful at the end of their lives and their Day Of Judgement before Christ is going to be a fearful one and a tear- filled one.....yet Jesus will still “ wipe the tears from their eyes” and Save them.....they were “ unfaithful” yet He Remained Faithful .....Amazing Grace.....

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing is said.....the man was” caught in a sin”..... it Does NOT say, or even infer, that this man was never Saved....it says to “RESTORE” this man.....how do you “ Restore” a Salvation That never was?
Is it your contention that anybody in the church that succumbs to a temptation is a Lost, Unregenerate Soul? If that is true, nobody in ANY church is Saved.....
BB , would you like to reread what you just said . How do you RESTORE a what ...........a salvation that never was .
YOU are correct on this one my friend . ITS why paul when writing the second letter
to the corinthains told them how that by seperating that man out , IT LED to godly repentance unto SALVATION .
BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG I HAVE MY FRIEND . IF WE SEE ONE IN ERROR , RESTORE SUCH A ONE
or as james said , IF any of YOU BELIEVERS does err from THE TRUTH and one CONVERTS the sinner back from the error of his ways
YE HAVE SAVED A SOUL FROM DEATH . BEEN saying this all along . THANKS FOR AGREEING . I knew it would eventually come out .

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So did those who HAD Faith in Jesus at ONE TIME and later Lost That Faith ....It happened to me! I was a Believer throughout my youth, and as many do, I lost my Faith when I went to college....I saw myself as a “ smart guy” , and we all knew that “ smart guys” don’t believe in all of that “ God” Nonsense ! That stuff is for the gullible and weak people that need a “ crunch” to get through life.....I was a full- fledged Atheist and proud of it.....
You're describing falling away from a relationship based on a head knowledge about the facts of Jesus and the resurrection, not falling away from a relationship based on the joy of having received the forgiveness of your sins.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says that even if we become “ Faithless” , HE remains Faithful —— he can’t go back on His Word! “ He can not Deny Himself!”
You were not faithless, you were in denial of him. And, in my opinion, I think it's obvious that you never had a heartfelt relationship with Christ as one who knew the feeling and reality of having your sins forgiven to begin with. And if that's true, then your denial of Christ was not one of a born again person denying Christ. That's why you were eventually allowed to come to a real saving relationship with Christ. And thank God for it. But had you denied Christ after being born again that would be a whole 'nuther ball game. Eventually, the person who does that is not allowed to be brought back to repentance.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think many like myself that Believed in Jesus—- believed that He was the Son Of God and rise from the dead —— but later lost their Faith for some reason will be brought back to God Before they die.....it’s not an easy call.
That's not enough to be born again. You have to ask for and receive the forgiveness of your sins. Belief of facts does not save anybody. Even demons know for a fact and believe that Jesus is the Son of God and rose from the dead. And I think that's why that's all you had. You so flippantly threw away the forgiveness of God you once had impressed on your heart? No, I don't think so. Not in your case that you describe. You threw away head knowledge, not the forgiveness of your sins you received from God. And many people come back from that. Many people have that testimony. And praise God for them.

Reactions: amigo de christo

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
But you have been defending that doesn't matter if they have believed somewhere in the past, they are still saved. But instead what I see is the very people teaching this doctrine condemning unbelievers as having never been born again and not once extending the grace and mercy of God to them that they say the one who falls away in unbelief still has in Christ.

Are you really going to play on because I said if someone says, If I remove if someone says as that's irrelevant anyway, the statement would say If Jesus didn't die for all there sins they are dead in there sins so your playing games. But No you put your religion on your belief, I put Salvation on been born again, you say someone born again can still go to hell, I say Gods children are kept by his power, You are trying to paint all circumstances with the same brush, The way you deal with a non believer and a believer is different and the way you deal with false teachers is different, The difference with me and you is I don't presume anyone is saved that's between the person and Jesus, But If a Christian is born again and sealed with Gods Promise then you are going to have the false teachers make it there mission to put doubt in peoples faith and say Jesus Blood wasn't all sufficient and they gotta watch there back cos if they make a mistake they are going to hell, That can only be an accuser of the brethren, If someone says they are in Sin I don't say you blew it your going to hell, I point them to Jesus that's where grace and mercy is found, If someone teaches against the cross, Or tries to put doubt in peoples faith in Jesus, I'm going to say your doing the Devils work or been anti the cross etc, Whatever word games you want to play you are acussing Christians that Jesus didn't Die For them and you side with the other ones that do as well, When its all said and done what did you do with the Gospel... are you teaching against it

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really going to play on because I said if someone says, If I remove if someone says as that's irrelevant anyway, the statement would say If Jesus didn't die for all there sins they are dead in there sins so your playing games. But No you put your religion on your belief, I put Salvation on been born again, you say someone born again can still go to hell, I say Gods children are kept by his power, You are trying to paint all circumstances with the same brush, The way you deal with a non believer and a believer is different and the way you deal with false teachers is different, The difference with me and you is I don't presume anyone is saved that's between the person and Jesus, But If a Christian is born again and sealed with Gods Promise then you are going to have the false teachers make it there mission to put doubt in peoples faith and say Jesus Blood wasn't all sufficient and they gotta watch there back cos if they make a mistake they are going to hell, That can only be an accuser of the brethren, If someone says they are in Sin I don't say you blew it your going to hell, I point them to Jesus that's where grace and mercy is found, If someone teaches against the cross, Or tries to put doubt in peoples faith in Jesus, I'm going to say your doing the Devils work or been anti the cross etc, Whatever word games you want to play you are acussing Christians that Jesus didn't Die For them and you side with the other ones that do as well, When its all said and done what did you do with the Gospel... You are teaching against it

Born again! It is very important that you are born with a good character. No one here is denying Christ's saving Grace. No one here is denying that He died for our sins. Tough Enough? And he is not stupid either. He is not going to let evildoers us His blessed sacrifice to fill heaven with evil. You think speaking the truth is evil and from Satin? If you think these scriptures are from Satan...Your argument will be between you and Christ on Judgment Day, and you will lose! Does this sound like a God that will be easy on the evildoers and those of sinful lifestyles?

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1Tm:5:20: Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Hebrews 6:4-8
4: For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5: And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6: If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. 7: For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: 8: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

Hebrews 10: 26-31
26: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28: He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30: For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31: It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2nd Peter 2:4-22
4: For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment 5: And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6: And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 7: And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds 9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11: Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12: But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they nderstand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13: And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14: Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16: But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17: These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18: For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19: While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20: For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21: For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22: But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

2Cor:5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Jude:1:15: To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Rom:1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rom:6:12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

1Jn:3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jms:4:17: Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Born again! It is very important that you born with a good character. No one here is denying Christ's saving Grace. No one here is denying that He died for our sins. Tough Enough? And he is not stupid either. He is not going to let evildoers us His blessed sacrifice to fill heaven with evil. You think speaking the truth is evil and from Satin? If you think these scriptures are from Satan...Your argument will be between you and Christ on Judgment Day, and you will lose! Does this sound like a God that will be easy on the evildoer and those of sinful lifestyles?

Lol what are you on about of course some are wake up.... You must be born again its a crucial part of the new testament its the new birth, Gods not stupid? that's profound man well done, are there people saying he is stupid around here? ""You think speaking the truth is evil and from satin" what are you on about here? What are you asking or are you just incoherently ranting ?

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I know that I need to apologize to you for something I did a while ago.

I pulled a fast one on you and I don't even remember the exact details of what I did, but I am sorry for doing that to you.

I think it had something to do with something you said; and I deleted my message or something and then used that to win my argument with you at that point.

I don't expect you to forgive me; but I hope that you will accept my sincerest apology for doing that to you.

I believe that it is the reason why you have been acting this way towards me.

I believe that you have also brought your sin against me before the Lord and that He has given you the equivalent of forgiveness over the sin that you committed against me and the Spirit who resides within me.

I hope you will accept that I can be forgiven of the sin that I committed against you on the same basis that you are forgiven of your sins....through the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

I do think that you don't want to believe that I am redeemed by that blood because of the disparity between us.

But I really do place my trust in what Jesus did for me.

I will go so far as to say that my sin against you was not unintentional. I did it to win the argument.

So, I guess that according to my own theology, I am forever lost; because there remains no more sacrifice for sins for me but only a fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation that will devour the adversaries.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

But the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable, and He has given His love to me as a gift (according to Romans 5:5).

So then, even if I am condemned, I will continue to work to try to make sure that others will not be condemned in a similar manner. I will continue to preach the gospel as I know it to those who are in need; and if I perish in hell, at least I know that I delivered people from the same fate and I believe that may give me comfort in hell; even as the rich man would have been comforted if his five brothers would hear the true gospel and not have to go there too, where he was , suffering in the flames.

I do believe that my subjection to the mental health system qualifies me as being of the church of Smyrna in Revelation chapter 2; because there have been not a few occasions where I have been cast into a locked down situation for a total of ten days, in which I was re-conditioned to take my medicine and was faithful unto, even spiritual death. Therefore the Lord will give me a crown of life and if I perish in hell, at the very least I will not be hurt of the second death (Revelation 2:10-11, Ecclesiastes 8:5).

So, there you have it.

I'm sorry for what I did in my dealings with you. I hope you can accept my apology.

Your post gave me a lot to think about I might answer in parts, there is so much we could talk about so many angles we could go, But The less I say might be better

First off of course I accept your apology, But I don't hold anything against you so its fine don't worry about it we are all good, I appreciate your words tho thanks, I will Apologize to you as well I have said things that are less than ideal, Things that have probably hurt that didn't need to be said and shouldn't have been said I will try work on that in the future, Even with all our disagreements I do like you, I care about you and want the best for you, The thing with our theology Is we are all learning we see through a glass darkly and only God Has the ultimate truth, So whatever mistakes we make or think we make its against God, That's where The precious Blood Of Jesus Comes in, My battle isn't against flesh and blood its against principalities and powers and those powers are the ones that try and condemn with the mistakes that we do make, I don't think your mistake is that bigger deal at least against me its not but not been honest with ourselves has repercussions so make sure you do that for your own well being, but I see against your theology you could see that it is a really big deal, Take both our theologies out and take principalities out That try make you feel guilty and look what Scripture says, God is incredibly patient with us. He doesn't respond to us in the way we deserve but demonstrates His love for us through His graciousness. any forgiveness that we need is found in Jesus, Take it to him and if your conscience is clear move on get back on track, Embrace his promises, Cling to Jesus and lets try and preach Him

Had a feeling you might like these verses

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol what are you on about of course some are wake up.... You must be born again its a crucial part of the new testament its the new birth, Gods not stupid? that's profound man well done, are there people saying he is stupid around here? ""You think speaking truth the truth is evil and from satin" what are you on about here? What are you asking or are you just incoherently ranting ?

Scriptures are not a rant...although you might be offended by the Word of God.
People that are saved...born again have to give up their sinful lifestyles. If they don't their headed to hell.

What happens to people that say differently. What happens in those in those churches that marry homosexuals?
What happens to those that make new Christians think that they can live a life of sin and make it to heaven?
Do you think they will stand in front of Christ on Judgment Day and not remember the names of those that told them that sinful lifestyles would be forgiven. Or that even repentance was not necessary.

When it is your turn to stand before Christ, what do you think He is going to say to you? How many damned souls will be to your credit. What level of hell will be yours.

JBF and Grailhunter and others say, Stop your sinful lifestyles and live your life in the footsteps of Christ...lol...the best you can.
Rebuke the sinful and share the whole Gospel, not just part of it. Give evil no mercy, no tolerance, and no quarter.

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Scriptures are not a rant...although you might be offended by the Word of God.
People that are saved...born again have to give up their sinful lifestyles. If they don't their headed to hell.

What happens to people that say differently. What happens in those in those churches that marry homosexuals?
What happens to those that make new Christians think that they can live a life of sin and make it to heaven?
Do you think they will stand in front of Christ on Judgment Day and not remember the name of those that told them that sinful lifestyles would be forgiven. Or that even repentance was not necessary.

When it is your turn to stand before Christ, what do you think He is going to say to you? How many damned souls will be to your credit. What level of hell will be yours.

JBF and Grailhunter and others say, Stop your sinful lifestyles and live your life in the footsteps of Christ...lol...the best you can.
Rebuke the sinful and share the whole Gospel, not just part of it. Give evil no mercy, no tolerance, and no quarter.

I quoted you Not scripture, you quoted scripture So that's the judgment you used, and how was I offended? I don't Marry homosexuals? But if you want my opinion I wouldn't. your all over the place, So I take it your one that wants To charge Christians with Sin then? Be the Accuser of them, try devour them If you catch them out, ya know what that makes ya, if you said Stop your sinful lifestyles and live your life in the footsteps of Christ I would say good for you , But you don't stop there do ya, You go send them to hell mode, That's your heart speaking