Thanks everyone, you're awesome people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessed76

Feb 18, 2008
I know I have asked a ridiculous amount of questions and to be honest, there will probably be a lot more! This is a long and interesting journey that I am on. I was really confused when I came here a few days ago. Some of that confusion has been cleared up and I'm so grateful for everyone's answers! Just wanted to tell you all that. Those of you who have taken the time to answer my questions and who are kind and explanatory have really been a gift from God. Hugs and my gratitude,Tracy

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
Hello. Everyone is on a long and interesting journey. I myself have many questions, and a new one always comes up, and every day I must throw myself at the feet of God for guidance and love, Truth and faith- not just because I need this (though I desperately do) but because it is what I must do; if I don't I drift away... and quickly!I like the questions you have been asking- they're good questions, some of which I have wondered myself and others I hadn't gotten too.. but I am glad to have though about them... and I am going to pray more about them.God seems to work more on a day-by-day basis than a long-term basis... for us anyway. He knows what going on but, we don't really need to. HAHA... hard to swallow that sometimes... I was just telling God how upset I was that He wasn't giving me an answer to something I have been asking Him about for a month... a month... not very long at all, in the grand scheme of things... lol. Look forward to reading more of your posts. Trust in God. He knows what is best for His children!All Praise and Honor be to God!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I am so happy to hear you have cleared up some confusion,I love it on this forum,it has helped me a lot I usually don't start to many threads because most people answer my questions and giving advice is something I love to do!!!God bless!