The Appointed Time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Appointed time Habakkuk 2:3

Isaiah 60:1-22 Arise! Shine, Jerusalem, for your light has come – over you the glory of the Lord has dawned. Though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines. Over you His glory will appear. Nations and kings will come to your light. Look – your sons and daughters are coming from afar, all assembling in the Land. You will rejoice at the sight. The wealth of nations will be yours. Droves of camels laden with treasure will come and flocks of sheep will cover the Land, acceptable offerings for My altar and to enhance the splendour of My Temple.

Who are these that sail along like clouds? They are vessels assembling from the coasts and islands bringing your children from far away, their treasures with them, for the honour of the Holy One of Israel. In My wrath, I struck you down, now in My favour I show you pity. Foreigners and kings will work for you.

For the nation that refuses to serve you will perish, there will be widespread devastation among such nations. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, to adorn My holy sanctuary. All who reviled you shall pay you homage, calling Jerusalem “The City of the Lord”. I shall give My Land and people everlasting renown. You will receive the best gifts from kings and the nations. Then you will acknowledge that your Redeemer is the Mighty One of Israel. For copper you shall have gold, for iron, silver. You will live in peace and righteousness will rule over you. No more will havoc and ruin be within your borders. Your walls will be deliverance and your gates, praise.

The sun and moon will no longer be your light, for the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will be ended. The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, will possess the Land forever. They are My own planting, the work of My hands for My adornment. The few will become a great nation.

At the appointed time, I, the Lord, will bring this swiftly to pass. Psalms 102:12-22, Isa.49:8 Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

‘At the Appointed time’: God has appointed times for His celebrations and actions. Acts 17:31
‘darkness covers the earth’: It may be months before the smoke and ash from thewidespread devastation’ of this disastrous fire from the sky clears. Jeremiah 4:23-27

The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, assembling from the coasts and islands’, Isaiah 49:8-11, Ezekiel 20:34. They travel on every type of transport to the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:20, Psalms 107

‘Over you, His Glory will appear’, His Glory, not his presence. Then you will acknowledge your Redeemer’. The Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign will come later.

The wealth of nations will be yours’, This happened before; at the first Exodus, the Israelites took treasure from the Egyptians. Exodus 11:2

‘The splendour of My Temple’, One of the first projects of the new inhabitants of Beulah, will be to build the third Temple. The Temple mount will have been cleared and cleansed by the fires and earthquakes of the Lord’s punishment.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘The splendour of My Temple’, One of the first projects of the new inhabitants of Beulah, will be to build the third Temple. The Temple mount will have been cleared and cleansed by the fires and earthquakes of the Lord’s punishment.
God's in the contract business of demolition :)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Psalms 102:12-14 You, Lord are enthroned forever, Your fame will endure to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to take pity on her; the appointed time has come. Hab. 2:3 The Land is dear to Your servants, even the dust and stones moves them to pity.

Psalms 102:15-17 The nations will revere Your Name and all the earthy leaders; Your glory, when You rebuild Zion again. On that Day You will hear the prayer of the destitute, He will not spurn their plea.

Psalms 102:18-22 This will be written down for future generations, so that people as yet unborn may praise the Lord. He looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the groans of the captives and He sets free those under a death sentence. So; when the peoples are assembled to worship, in Jerusalem, the Name of the Lord will be praised.

Psalms 103:6-14 The Lord is righteous in all He does, He gives justice to those wronged. He revealed His ways to Moses and showed mighty deeds to the Israelites. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, longsuffering and He will not keep His anger forever. He has not treated us as our sins deserve, but as the heavens are far above the earth, so is His love for those who fear Him. In His compassion for us, He puts our offences far away, for He knows how we were made and remembers that we are but dust.

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, Lord, when you show favour to Your people, look on me when you save them, that I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, so that I may rejoice in Your nations joy and exult with Your own people.

Psalms 106:47-48 Deliver us, Lord our God and gather us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy Name, we will make Your praise our pride. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting – and the people say: AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!
Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says; In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people; destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the one who loves you will guide you along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter the Land. For the Lord has comforted His people in their distress. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

These verses describe a deliverance of ‘those who fear the Lord’. As ‘He looks down from on high and sets free the exiles’, so this must occur before the Return of Jesus. ‘My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land’. This is the second Exodus – ‘His people, coming from all parts of the world’, every faithful Christian will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and security. Isaiah 62:1-5
It is them who greet the Returning Jesus with: Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord’.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Appointed time Habakkuk 2:3

Isaiah 60:1-22 Arise! Shine, Jerusalem, for your light has come – over you the glory of the Lord has dawned. Though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines. Over you His glory will appear. Nations and kings will come to your light. Look – your sons and daughters are coming from afar, all assembling in the Land. You will rejoice at the sight. The wealth of nations will be yours. Droves of camels laden with treasure will come and flocks of sheep will cover the Land, acceptable offerings for My altar and to enhance the splendour of My Temple.

Who are these that sail along like clouds? They are vessels assembling from the coasts and islands bringing your children from far away, their treasures with them, for the honour of the Holy One of Israel. In My wrath, I struck you down, now in My favour I show you pity. Foreigners and kings will work for you.

For the nation that refuses to serve you will perish, there will be widespread devastation among such nations. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, to adorn My holy sanctuary. All who reviled you shall pay you homage, calling Jerusalem “The City of the Lord”. I shall give My Land and people everlasting renown. You will receive the best gifts from kings and the nations. Then you will acknowledge that your Redeemer is the Mighty One of Israel. For copper you shall have gold, for iron, silver. You will live in peace and righteousness will rule over you. No more will havoc and ruin be within your borders. Your walls will be deliverance and your gates, praise.

The sun and moon will no longer be your light, for the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will be ended. The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, will possess the Land forever. They are My own planting, the work of My hands for My adornment. The few will become a great nation.

At the appointed time, I, the Lord, will bring this swiftly to pass. Psalms 102:12-22, Isa.49:8 Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

‘At the Appointed time’: God has appointed times for His celebrations and actions. Acts 17:31
‘darkness covers the earth’: It may be months before the smoke and ash from thewidespread devastation’ of this disastrous fire from the sky clears. Jeremiah 4:23-27

The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, assembling from the coasts and islands’, Isaiah 49:8-11, Ezekiel 20:34. They travel on every type of transport to the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:20, Psalms 107

‘Over you, His Glory will appear’, His Glory, not his presence. Then you will acknowledge your Redeemer’. The Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign will come later.

The wealth of nations will be yours’, This happened before; at the first Exodus, the Israelites took treasure from the Egyptians. Exodus 11:2

Herod built the third temple 2000 years ago. The church is the 4th temple (a spiritual temple). Another physical temple of stone or other materials would be the 5th temple.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Herod built the third temple 2000 years ago. The church is the 4th temple (a spiritual temple). Another physical temple of stone or other materials would be the 5th temple.
So what?
The fact remains: there will be a new Temple in Jerusalem, built in the end times and the place where Jesus will rule the world from, for the next Millennium.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what?
The fact remains: there will be a new Temple in Jerusalem, built in the end times and the place where Jesus will rule the world from, for the next Millennium.

Actually, there will be another Jewish temple before that, in our time, prior to Christ's future return, and that very next one will be for the coming pseudo-Christ to sit in and proclaim himself as GOD, and over all that is called God, or that is worshiped (2 Thessalonians 2).

Jesus' future Millennial temple will be after that, when He returns to defeat that pseudo-Christ.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what?
There may be a new temple, but there is none in the New Jerusalem which comes down out of heaven.
Will Jesus be in both, or do you see the New Jerusalem arriving after the millennial kingdom?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There may be a new temple, but there is none in the New Jerusalem which comes down out of heaven.
Will Jesus be in both, or do you see the New Jerusalem arriving after the millennial kingdom?

Jesus will build the Millennial temple, which is the layout shown in the Ezekiel 40 thru 47 chapters.

Zech 6:12-13
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, 'Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.'

KJV

In Isaiah 11, Lord Jesus is called a "Branch", a rod out of the stem of Jesse. Same thing in Jeremiah 23:5, 23:15; Zechariah 3:8.

Many of the Jews wrongly believe this Zechariah 6:12-13 Scripture was about Zerubbabel who was head of Judah during the return in the time of Cyrus. But there is a major identifier to Christ in the above Zechariah 6:13 verse...

NO flesh man has ever sat upon David's throne and reigned as king and also was a high priest at the same time. That position is reserved for Lord Jesus only at His future return, and for none other.

The mystery school occultists who are waiting for Lucifer to come and be their god on earth that represents their Hierophant (of the Taro card), which is a high priest sitting upon a throne, a mocking by Satan and his servants in coveting Christ's Throne.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus will build the Millennial temple, which is the layout shown in the Ezekiel 40 thru 47 chapters.

Nice one Davy; you avoided Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come to build the new Temple.
There will only be one new Temple. built before Jesus Returns.
The 'branch', of Zech 6:12 does not refer to Jesus; He is the Tree, we are the branches. John 15:5

A man of Zerubbabel's type will arise to lead the Christian peoples in the holy Land.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice one Davy; you avoided Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come to build the new Temple.
The 'branch', of Zech 6:12 does not refer to Jesus; He is the Tree, we are the branches. John 15:5

A man of Zerubbabel's type will arise to lead the Christian peoples in the holy Land.

That is where the Jewish tradition about Zerubbabel is misapplied in the Zechariah 6:12-13 verses. The 12 & 13 verses about Christ is what I was pointing to, and without that, you would have to wrongly assign the whole is only about Zerubbabel and the rebuilding of the 2nd temple after the Babylon captivity, which is the mistake the unbelieving Jews make.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is where the Jewish tradition about Zerubbabel is misapplied in the Zechariah 6:12-13 verses. The 12 & 13 verses about Christ is what I was pointing to, and without that, you would have to wrongly assign the whole is only about Zerubbabel and the rebuilding of the 2nd temple after the Babylon captivity, which is the mistake the unbelieving Jews make.
Zechariah 6:9-15 obviously does not apply to the Second Temple.
Branch does not apply to Jesus. It applies to His followers.

There is no way that the Jews will build a new Temple. All the unbelievers will be gone when the faithful Christian peoples do it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 6:9-15 obviously does not apply to the Second Temple.
Branch does not apply to Jesus. It applies to His followers.

There is no way that the Jews will build a new Temple. All the unbelievers will be gone when the faithful Christian peoples do it.

Wrong, terribly wrong. The KJV phrase, "The BRANCH" is directly about the one who comes to sit upon his throne is also a priest upon his throne. THAT IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST!

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

KJV

NO ONE IN JERUSALEM HAS BEEN BOTH A KING AND A PRIEST UPON DAVID'S THRONE THERE! That position is reserved for JESUS CHRIST ONLY, KING of kings, and LORD of lords!

What you are doing is heeding old Jewish traditions from JUDAISM.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 102:12-14 You, Lord are enthroned forever, Your fame will endure to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to take pity on her; the appointed time has come. Hab. 2:3 The Land is dear to Your servants, even the dust and stones moves them to pity.

Psalms 102:15-17 The nations will revere Your Name and all the earthy leaders; Your glory, when You rebuild Zion again. On that Day You will hear the prayer of the destitute, He will not spurn their plea.

Psalms 102:18-22 This will be written down for future generations, so that people as yet unborn may praise the Lord. He looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the groans of the captives and He sets free those under a death sentence. So; when the peoples are assembled to worship, in Jerusalem, the Name of the Lord will be praised.

Psalms 103:6-14 The Lord is righteous in all He does, He gives justice to those wronged. He revealed His ways to Moses and showed mighty deeds to the Israelites. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, longsuffering and He will not keep His anger forever. He has not treated us as our sins deserve, but as the heavens are far above the earth, so is His love for those who fear Him. In His compassion for us, He puts our offences far away, for He knows how we were made and remembers that we are but dust.

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, Lord, when you show favour to Your people, look on me when you save them, that I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, so that I may rejoice in Your nations joy and exult with Your own people.

Psalms 106:47-48 Deliver us, Lord our God and gather us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy Name, we will make Your praise our pride. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting – and the people say: AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!
Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says; In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people; destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the one who loves you will guide you along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter the Land. For the Lord has comforted His people in their distress. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

These verses describe a deliverance of ‘those who fear the Lord’. As ‘He looks down from on high and sets free the exiles’, so this must occur before the Return of Jesus. ‘My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land’. This is the second Exodus – ‘His people, coming from all parts of the world’, every faithful Christian will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and security. Isaiah 62:1-5
It is them who greet the Returning Jesus with: Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord’.
These scriptures are all descriptions of the Millennial Kingdom after The Great Tribulation, with Christ as King ruling in Jerusalem, with the entire world saturated with the knowledge of the Lord, worshipping and paying homage and visitations to Jesus - a world of Christians only!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wrong, terribly wrong. The KJV phrase, "The BRANCH" is directly about the one who comes to sit upon his throne is also a priest upon his throne. THAT IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST!
Then the translators contradict themselves, because Zechariah 6:15 says it will be men from far away who will build the new Temple.
You and RDBruno, both can't see how the gathering of God's faithful people into all of the holy Land and their building of a new temple, will [and must] happen before Jesus Returns. Many scriptures attest to this.
Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:5-8 prove they are there then.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the translators contradict themselves, because Zechariah 6:15 says it will be men from far away who will build the new Temple.

No, you simply strain at a gnat, thinking that Christ alone must build, or His servants alone must build. Why can't it be that Jesus as KING will oversee the building of that temple that He will sit in?

And that has nothing... to do with the fact that He is called "The BRANCH" in several Old Testament Scriptures, and that no flesh king has ever sat on David's throne and was a king and priest at the same time! Thus you are skirting that real issue in favor of straining at a gnat.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why can't it be that Jesus as KING will oversee the building of that temple that He will sit in?
Because all the Prophesies about the new Temple show it will be built BEFORE Jesus Returns. Confirmed by how it must exist for the 'beast' to sit in it. 2 Thess 2:4

Jesus is not the 'branch'. He is the true vine, or the Spiritual Olive Tree. The 'branch' in Zechariah 6, refers to a mortal leader of Gods people. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because all the Prophesies about the new Temple show it will be built BEFORE Jesus Returns. Confirmed by how it must exist for the 'beast' to sit in it. 2 Thess 2:4

That is a point with which you are being deceived by not listening to God's written Word. The Ezekiel 40 thru 47 chapters is solid Biblical proof of a Millennial sanctuary there called God's "house". It is the same "My Father's house" of John 14:2 where Jesus promised to make a place for His faithful saints. That is NOT the temple the UNBELIEVING JEWS will build for the time of "great tribulation" in prep for the coming pseudo-Christ to sit in prior to Lord Jesus' return.

I'm not going to debate the fact that Old Testament Scripture shows Lord Jesus Christ as THE BRANCH. (Isaiah 11:1-2; Jeremiah 23:5; Jeremiah 33:15; Zechariah 3:8; Zechariah 6:12).

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is NOT the temple the UNBELIEVING JEWS will build
There will not be two new Temples. The Jews will never build one, they cannot agree on anything much among themselves!
What you and many fail to see, is how the Jews face punishment now and will soon be gone. Jeremiah 12:14 makes that clear.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry but we will be in heaven preparing for our wedding day!

It is the angels as declared in MAtt. 24 that will gather the elect and bring them to jerusalem.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will not be two new Temples. The Jews will never build one, they cannot agree on anything much among themselves!
What you and many fail to see, is how the Jews face punishment now and will soon be gone. Jeremiah 12:14 makes that clear.

Yes, the orthodox unbelieving Jews in Jerusalem will... build their next temple, once the false-Messiah-Antichrist shows up. That is when they will believe the Zechariah 6 Scripture we have been discussing is to be fulfilled, wrongly believing on that false-Messiah in place of The True Messiah Jesus of Nazareth.

And no, the Jews are not going to be gone. The Ezekiel 44 chapter even shows this with Christ's future sanctuary, called God's "house". It tells us those of the Levites that went astray when Israel went astray, will be made responsible for the upkeep of the sanctuary (menial duties like a punishment), and not be allowed to approach Christ at His table. Christ is going to make them serve the people properly. This is why His future thousand years on earth with His elect is not going to be a happy time. It is going to be a thousand years of 'corrections' among God's people that went astray.