• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I dodge nothing Johann.

Of course we don’t make a practice of sinning as a born again.

But and a big BUT we still sin...or have you reached perfection?

Of course we are perfect in the eyes of God as we have the righteousness of Christ.

Have you perfected your flesh nature,Brother?
This was not addressed to you, but to @Michiah-Imla-as to your question to me, I am not sinless, in word, thought and deed.

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Some believers are stuck in reverse.
Ive helped many to get out of spiritual reverse, and unto their real course.>>>>>>>> going forward.

These are in the wrong spiritual gear, stuck, and can't go forward.
They are usually sincere, but their sincerity is misapplied, and this keeps them stuck.

Paul teaches in Ephesians 4, that the born again are to no longer be "children".
He defines this spiritual child as being easily misled by religious liars, who get them tied up in wrong theology and self saving.

In Hebrews 13:9, Paul teaches you how to get your faith anchored into the Gospel Truth so that you are never again deceived by verse quoting religious liars who are deceived by the devil and probably not born again.

Jesus says that when you are stuck in reverse, >theologically deceived<, yet, you are born again, you exit here...>""apart from me, you can do nothing"".. Jesus says.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
, pseudo "teachers" promoting sinless perfection,

That is an interesting comment.
Why?
Its because You posted a video, and the preacher says he believes in "sinless perfection". He explains that Paul teaches "sinless perfection".
You can watch the video, at about minute 19. Start there.
I just watched that part of the video again, and He said it again.
He'll tell you the same.

So, Why would you post to Ritajance, about so called false teachers who teach sinless perfection, and yet, on my Sanctification Thread, you posted YOUR VIDEO that has in it, the Minister that you follow who teaches "sinless perfection".

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the false, pseudo "teachers" promoting sinless perfection, and sin themselves, will be upon you, from NOW on.

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin… In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil…” (1 John 3:9-10)

I will not allow the enemy to take my discernment abilities, that the word of God gives to me, away from me!

“Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.” (Jeremiah 23:30)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Be prepared to defend yourself-the false, pseudo "teachers" promoting sinless perfection, and sin themselves, will be upon you, from NOW on.
We are in the righteousness of Christ, from my understanding ,our sins are forgiven , if they weren’t we couldn’t be born again.

Yet, we are still in the flesh, though a born again doesn’t deliberately go about sinning....our flesh sins how can it not, is my question to those who believe in sinless perfection ?

There was and is only one sinless ,perfect man.....his name was/ is Jesus...just my opinion and belief.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“…ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9)
Yes,I understand this @Michiah-Imla ....we’re in the Spirit ,we have Jesus righteousness......but, we are dying daily to the flesh/ old man in us....

God doesn’t see any sin in his children....I know that.

I will leave it there for the moment..thank you for sharing with us....

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There was and is only one sinless ,perfect man.....his name was/ is Jesus...just my opinion and belief.

And you are born again, "in Christ"
You exist "in Him" and in Christ where you exist, is no sin.

"sin", is defined by the Law.
Its the law that defines deeds as sin, and that is the "curse of the Law"..... and the born again are "Not under the Law".

"Christ has redeemed the born again, from the curse of the Law".

The born again, are "not under the law, but under Grace".

So, take note of so called "teachers' who would have to believe that you are under the law, as a sinner, sinning, when in fact you are a Saint, who is "not under the law, but under Grace". "Made righteous"....>Having become "the righteousness of God in Christ".

Let me show you a verse you can hand to these "Legalists" who pretend to be teachers.

"As JESUS IS.......so are the born again.......in THIS world".

So, is Jesus a sinner? And "as Jesus is, so are the born again....In THIS world".

Not after death, but right now.

Is Jesus a sinner?
Read the verse.

There is no sin in Christ and the born are all "in Christ".

"where there is no LAW, there is no Transgression, no sin". The born again are "Not under the law, but under Grace".

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is an interesting comment.
Why?
Its because You posted a video, and the preacher says he believes in "sinless perfection". He explains that Paul teaches "sinless perfection".
You can watch the video, at about minute 19. Start there.
I just watched that part of the video again, and He said it again.
He'll tell you the same.

So, Why would you post to Ritajance, about so called false teachers who teach sinless perfection, and yet, on my Sanctification Thread, you posted YOUR VIDEO that has in it, the Minister that you follow who teaches "sinless perfection".
You have already "attained" sinless perfection in this life, don't expect others, in their various stages of growth-to be like you, unable to commit an error, in word, thought and deed, and brother-don't work out my salvation, that Imperative is for me-with fear and trembling.
Have a good day.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have already "attained" sinless perfection in this life, don't expect others

Listen deceiver.

I have over 300 Threads here., nearly 400.
I wrote one today at Brother Marks request.
I also have over 10,000 posts here. And you can read them all, and you will never find a sentence in any of my posts or Threads, that says i have attained "sinless perfection". Never once used that phrase, as my Christianity,.
Not once.
Not ever.

But liars like you, fakirs, deceived, do like to accuse me of that lie, and then tell me to have a "nice day".

Also, you posted a video on this forum, and your Minister teaches "sinless perfection" in the Video.
He states that Paul teaches "sinless perfection".

So, you have some carnality issues, and you need to get yourself together.
Really.
Start today.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Its the law that defines deeds as sin, and that is the "curse of the Law"..... and the born again are "Not under the Law".

So, take note of so called "teachers' who would have to believe that you are under the law, as a sinner, sinning, when in fact you are a Saint, who is "not under the law, but under Grace".
Yes, I know that, all I’m saying is I sin.....but, Christ/ God sees my sin no more...

So, in fact I’m not sinning, as I’m not under the law I’m under God’s Grace,....
So, on reading again....no I:don’t sin in the eyes of God, how can I, as Holy Spirit indwells me, there is no sin in the Holy Spirit and he won’t indwell someone who is in sin.

Yes, I’m seeing it from the laws way ....I’m in the flesh at times though?....is that right @Behold.....but there is no sin in me and I don’t sin...it’s my flesh that rises up at times?..

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
We are in the righteousness of Christ, from my understanding ,our sins are forgiven , if they weren’t we couldn’t be born again.

Yet, we are still in the flesh, though a born again doesn’t deliberately go about sinning....our flesh sins how can it not, is my question to those who believe in sinless perfection ?

Like I've said, inadvertently you have "open up a can of worms" for these pseudo, spurious self willed teachers, who do the very same thing, sinning-.
Stay strong.
J.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So, take note of so called "teachers' who would have to believe that you are under the law, as a sinner, sinning, when in fact you are a Saint, who is "not under the law, but under Grace".
Yes, I know that, all I’m saying is I sin.....but, Christ/ God sees my sin no more...

So, in fact I’m not sinning, as I’m not under the law I’m under God’s Grace,....
“…ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9)

You cannot be both in the flesh and in Christ.

That’s ridiculous!
what about God’s word here?

Please explain?

Galatians 5:17
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

New Living Translation
The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, I’m seeing it from the laws way ....I’m in the flesh at times though?....is that right @Behold.....but there is no sin in me and I don’t sin...it’s my flesh that rises up at times?..
You need to stay focused-they will twist and pervert your every word.
J.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few questions for everyone here to think about.

1- Believers in the N.T. are called saints, holy ones and not sinners. Do you disagree ?

2- Where can you justify sin as if its OK outside of Romans 7 ?

3- Romans 7 should be understood in light of all the other chapters in Romans and the writings of his other epistles, the other Apostles letters and the teaching of Jesus. Do you disagree ?

4- Did Jesus and the Apostles call believers to be holy, to be obedient ? yes or no

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Its exactly all of the above that you wrote, Sister.

Our "sin nature" is "the old man of sin, that is crucified with Christ".

Crucified = Dead.......and that is why we are "made free from Sin".

We are now "In Christ" and there is no sin "in Christ".

We are not under the Law..........and its the law that defines our deed as "sin".

So what did God do....

He came down here, and died for all our sin. "God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".
He removed the Law's dominion regarding its judgment against the born again., which is the Curse of the Law.......that we are no longer under.
"You are not under the Law, you are under Grace".

So, what happens now, when you do what you did when you were an unbeliever, that use to be defined as a sin by the LAW, but now isn't.
See that?
That's the answer.

"As many as be perfect" does not mean that you wont have your moods, and a tantrum, and want to kill someone who just ran a red light.

See, all that is just mind and emotions....... One minute you are thinking about God, and the next you are thinking you wish that someone would die.

Now, im being, of course, over the top, but i need you to see that all that stuff is just emotions and thinking........and the point is.....We are Established by the Blood of Jesus, as "sinless".......and that is why we are Joined to God, and are going to heaven.

The only thing to understand is.........our sinless born again Spirit, is the REAL US.........and our thinking, our moods, our bad attitude that goes and comes.....all of this is just the MIND......its not the Person who is born again Spiritually, that is "In Christ".

This is why you have to "renew your mind". both to understand God's perspective and to get rid of "sin consciousness".

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice