The deception of the nations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
The beast of the dragon is the answer.Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Just The Facts;61812)
Hi I am curious how do you see this ...................what is the deception of the nations.
Rev.18:23 "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." Rev.20:3 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." Rev.20:8 "And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."It certainly appears to me that the "deception" is a total attack on the truth. "The light of the candle shall shine no more..." It appears to me that God's light is purposely being diminished by the nations of the world. God's Word is passe' while the doctrines of secular humanism, Marxism, atheism, and evolution are on the rise. The "nations" could simply mean the nations of the world or it could mean the nations of Israel (not speaking of the small country some confuse as being at all related to biblical Israel). Or, it could mean both.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
The whole world is decieved, and has been for the past 1900 years. The Antichrist spirit was in the world from the time of the disciples and has decieved the world by false doctrines. Our modern world has accepted an image as Christ and worships it. Main stream christianity is really Satan's twist on Christ's real teaching and doctrines.
Exd 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying, Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Exd 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exd 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: Exd 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; Exd 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
The world has accepted an image to be god and worships it under the disquise of Christianity! Wow!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(precepts;62590)
The whole world is decieved, and has been for the past 1900 years. The Antichrist spirit was in the world from the time of the disciples and has decieved the world by false doctrines. Our modern world has accepted an image as Christ and worships it. Main stream christianity is really Satan's twist on Christ's real teaching and doctrines. The world has accepted an image to be god and worships it under the disquise of Christianity! Wow!
Nope, it's been that way since around 6,000 years ago or more.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Jordan's
Quote:Originally Posted by precepts The whole world is decieved, and has been for the past 1900 years. The Antichrist spirit was in the world from the time of the disciples and has decieved the world by false doctrines. Our modern world has accepted an image as Christ and worships it. Main stream christianity is really Satan's twist on Christ's real teaching and doctrines.The world has accepted an image to be god and worships it under the disquise of Christianity! Wow! Nope, it's been that way since around 6,000 years ago or more.
You have the exact date? I guess the bible wrong and Jordan is right.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(precepts;62615)
Jordan's(Jordan;62598)
(precepts;62590)
The whole world is decieved, and has been for the past 1900 years. The Antichrist spirit was in the world from the time of the disciples and has decieved the world by false doctrines. Our modern world has accepted an image as Christ and worships it. Main stream christianity is really Satan's twist on Christ's real teaching and doctrines. The world has accepted an image to be god and worships it under the disquise of Christianity! Wow!
Nope, it's been that way since around 6,000 years ago or more.You have the exact date? I guess the bible wrong and Jordan is right.Genesis 3 is where it all started, Actually I take it back, It's Isaiah 14:12-16, Ezekiel 28.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Jordan's
Genesis 3 is where it all started, Actually I take it back, It's Isaiah 14:12-16, Ezekiel 28.
So, the antichrist was in the world from before Christ?! Wow!

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
(precepts;62618)
Jordan's So, the antichrist was in the world from before Christ?! Wow!
Yes Satan in the role of dragon has been around since the rebellion in the first earth age.Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.Satan has numerous names and plays many roles. Wow, it is written, have you read? It is not a magic trick.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Wayne's
Yes Satan in the role of dragon has been around since the rebellion in the first earth age.
What about serpent?
Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.Satan has numerous names and plays many roles. Wow, it is written, have you read? It is not a magic trick.
Wow, so what about the rest fallen angels? What about the four angels that were bound in the Euphrates that were released with the beast during the 5th and 6th trumps? And if the beast is Satan, explain why then is Satan bound during the 1,000 yrs reign while the beast and the false prophet is in the lake of fire?Rebellion is as witchcraft! You can fool some of the people some of the time!Wayne's
It is not a magic trick.
So Satan's not a magician? Wow!

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
Wow, the serpent role is the second earth age.Wow, Satan is bound till the end of the Millennium because of the mortal souls that have not been tested. In other words they will get their chance to be overcomers (overcome Satan) and to put on immortality (2nd resurrection).Wonders can seem like magic or is it magick, wow.Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. Wonders and miracles are the same Greek word.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
precepts...You are just not able to see deeper truths in Scripture. Put it on a shelf. Someday your eyes will be opened. Talking with you now is throwing pearls. Just another place where you have demonstrated how shallow you are

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Wayne's
Wow, the serpent role is the second earth age.
Wow. so what about Winnie the Pooh?
Wow, Satan is bound till the end of the Millennium because of the mortal souls that have not been tested. In other words they will get their chance to be overcomers (overcome Satan) and to put on immortality (2nd resurrection).
Wayne's Interpretation 44:3 without the facts makes his interpretation antichrist.
Wonders can seem like magic or is it magick, wow.
Encyclopedian of Wayne.
Wonders and miracles are the same Greek word.
You must be a scholar, Wayne? Wow!__________________

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
Wow, Winnie is just poo, lol.Rev 13:13 And2532 he doeth4160 great3173 wonders,4592 so that2443 he(2532) maketh4160 fire4442 come down2597 from1537 heaven3772 on1519 the3588 earth1093 in the sight1799 of men,444 Rev 13:14 And2532 deceiveth4105 them that dwell2730 on1909 the3588 earth1093 by1223 the means of those miracles4592 which3739 he had power1325, 846 to do4160 in the sight1799 of the3588 beast;2342 saying3004 to them that dwell2730 on1909 the3588 earth,1093 that they should make4160 an image1504 to the3588 beast,2342 which3739 had2192 the3588 wound4127 by a sword,3162 and2532 did live.2198 G4592 σημεῖον sēmeion say-mi'-on Neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of G4591; an indication, especially ceremonially or supernaturally: - miracle, sign, token, wonder.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
This is just to silly a conversation for me to continue. I think these sites need a judge or a referee that knows the rules of debating and arguement. The defense rest, your Honor!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(precepts;63304)
This is just to silly a conversation for me to continue. I think these sites need a judge or a referee that knows the rules of debating and arguement. The defense rest, your Honor!
Like you know everything about God's rules and debates.
rolleyes.gif

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Jordan's
Like you know everything about God's rules and debates.
You wouldn't believe what I have seen and discovered! I'm probably the only person in the world right now that nows the truth. It's because of me why Hollywood is gone beserk. It's because of me why we have a black president. It's because of me why we have strawberries in everything from cereal to drinking water.Believe it or not, there are subliminal messages on tv that everyone should be aware of by now that reveals the fullness of Satan and the world.Because of this discovery which the government is trying to cover up, I know exactly what Christ meant when he said that a prophet is without honor in own house and household and that his return would be like in the "days of Noah". The whole world is corrupt!A true follower/prophet is born in a corrupt house where he has to search the word to find the truth about this world we are living in.Because of this discovery, I know for a fact that evolution is a lie, dinosaur fossils are a lie perpetuated by satanic men here on earth, believe it or not! I know and see the fullness of Satan everyday. My eyes and ears were openned in 2004 after 36yrs of life.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(precepts;63395)
Jordan's ... I'm probably the only person in the world right now that nows the truth. ...
Probably not. I think you need to take the day off!

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
Ohhhh, a day off, sorry, I guess I'm at fault too but it is just instinctive to share His Word.I think the groundhogs are in their hole for awhile.(My attempts at humor have fun with it)My dog Radar, has officially knocked off (2008), seven known offenders of “The Yard”.Seven a new best.The spiritual significance of the number seven is (COMPLETENESS – SPIRITUAL – PERFECTION).The question is, lol.What kind of sign is this?

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
wayne's
Ohhhh, a day off, sorry, I guess I'm at fault too but it is just instinctive to share His Word.I think the groundhogs are in their hole for awhile.(My attempts at humor have fun with it)My dog Radar, has officially knocked off (2008), seven known offenders of “The Yard”.Seven a new best.The spiritual significance of the number seven is (COMPLETENESS – SPIRITUAL – PERFECTION).The question is, lol.What kind of sign is this?
Wow!