• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly . Not only can they not show you , I can show us all where its evil and dire wicked to do such a thing .
ALL over scriptures too . While we are this .
Let them show us , WHERE peter , john , paul or anyone once had folks KNEEL before them
and kiss rings and call them Most HOLY FATHER , MOST HOLY REVERAND . YET again
i can show us through many places where not only they DID NOT DO THIS
they EXPOSED IT , ANY TIME folks came up to them to kneel before them . THE CC is the dragons pit and the protestant realm
suckles from her teets . We better be in the bible is all i can say to folks .
So true..amen!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure just what it is you are trying to say here, but it would appear to be a great example of a would-be prooftext for salvation not being forever but can be lost, without reconciling "all truth." Which it is not. It doesn't even apply.

If you will notice, it says "have tasted"--not fully believed, not fully surrendered to, or not laid down their life for. That is not salvation, but describes some who hear the word but it has fallen on rocky ground and dies before taking root.

The reality of such a non-saved person is confirmed in the same verse, saying "partakers", meaning only taking in part not in full.
The context of the passage in Hebrews I mentioned is if we try to save ourselves by the OT Law since we were delivered from the law we are no longer covered by his sacrifice.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As soon as YOU can sho me -
A verse SHOWING an Apostle - ANY Apostle Baptizing someone and saying the actual words of Baptism.
OR . . .
A verse that quotes an Apostle telling someone to accept Jesus as their "Personal Lord and Savior".
OR . . .
A verse that mentions a Pre-Millennial "Rapture".
OR . . .
A verse that teaches Sola Scriptura.
OR any number of other Protestant traditions.

CAN
you do that?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins...

Do Catholics do things in the name of Jesus without saying it?

Never heard of that.

Please give me an example of how they pull it off?

Thanks.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So did Jesus (Jogn 3:5),.

Jesus never taught that water saves anyone.
He understood that His sacrificial death on The Cross is the offering of Salvation.

2 Corinthians 5:19

You've yet to understand the Gospel, and that is because a water cult has you teaching their baptismal regeneration heresy, doctrine of devils.
You are lost in that situation.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never taught that water saves anyone.
He understood that His sacrificial death on The Cross is the offering of Salvation.

2 Corinthians 5:19

You've yet to understand the Gospel, and that is because a water cult has you teaching their baptismal regeneration heresy, doctrine of devils.
You are lost in that situation.
Jesus taught he that believes and is baptized shall be saved(Mark 16:16).
Agree or disagree?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you saying that Jesus taught that unbelievers(wayside ground) get baptized too?

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, thousands of water baptized........religious but lost......... will die, and go to Hell.

Why?
Because they are deceived by a CULT that told them......>"the water washed away your sin"..

"the WATER washed away your sin"..

See that ?
What is missing?

1.) Christ
2.) The Cross.
3.) The blood and death of Jesus.

See the issue?
Do you SEE it ????
= MILLIONS DON'T see it their entire LIFE.... and died and went to hell, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Believe it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, thousands of water baptized........religious but lost......... will die, and go to Hell.

Why?
Because they are deceived by a CULT that told them......>"the water washed away your sin"..

See that ?
What is missing?

1.) Christ
2.) The Cross.

See the issue?
Do you SEE it ????
= MILLIONS DON'T see it their entire LIFE.... and died and went to hell, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Believe it.
And yet true lambs do get water baptized . Though as we see many also do who never knew HIM .
Many go simply through a ritual and yet know NOT HE WHO SAVES . Thus its all futile .
Many love their sin and yet every so often go to confession and do their so called hail marys
and have their so called plate swept clean again and go right out and live it up in sin
only to go back next week or next month to have the slate washed clean again . I tell us all THESE DO NOT KNOW CHRIST .
A lamb BELIEVES IN CHRIST ALONE FOR SALVATION . YET a lamb KNOWETH the JESUS OF THE BIBLE
and loveth HIS teachings and not sin . THIS loving sin yet feelin saved , IS ALL OVER THE ENTIRE REALM of CHRISTENDOM .
ITS ROARS WITHIN THE CC and PROTESTANT REALM . NO LAMB omits JESUS or HIS TEACHINGS .
NO LAMB . No lamb willfully twists and omits THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST or the apostels IN SAID BIBLE .
And no lamb would sit under the CC nor any men who would teach contrary to CHRIST or apostles .
Lambs LOVETH TRUTH , FOR GOD HAS PUT THAT KIND OF LOVE upon their hearts .
When i say YE are saved by GRACE , ITS A FACT . BUT what if our grace contradicts the GRACE OF GOD ,
THEN WE LOST . WE better crack open bibles and start learning FOR OURSELVES .
Cause men all over the place are fast decieving flocks BIG TIME . LEARN JESUS , OPEN BIBLE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?

See that ?
What is missing?

1.) Christ
2.) The Cross.

See the issue?
Do you SEE it ????
Believe it.
The CC and protestant realm has produced a wicked love child . ME SUGGEST we flee those camps and LEARN JESUS FOR OURSELVES .
Cause i see a love child of the devil himself that has been created and its love is pure DUNG DOO DOO CACA DUNG .
We better KNOW THE LOVE OF GOD , not the sensual love of this world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you insinuating that without any quotes of mine, because you are a liar, or because you are a Troll?

Both?

Is that right, Illuminator?
Yall know my advice , FLEE THE CC and all who are in alignement with UNITY with her or any other religoin .
A love child has been born . And this child is of the blackness of night and was pushed out of the bowels of the WHORE
and its father is the devil . AND YET most folks FOLLOW ITS PHONY LOVE TRAIL , which led and leads them ONLY TO THE DRAGON .
A FACT most are blind too today . FACT . my advice , RUN SO FAST to that bible that you own shadow cannot keep up .
NOW THATS FAST . OPEN THOSE BIBLES and read for ourselves what men no longer do for the churches .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And yet true lambs do get water baptized .

Yes.

AFTER the person is born again......AFTER..........you then go and get water baptized.

FAITH comes first. SALVATION comes first...

THEN...

THEN

You go and get in the water....because you are already SAVED...born again.

THE CULTS teach, that the WATER is your salvation.
The WATER washes away your sin, the cult's teach.
THe WATER is how God saves you, the cult's teach.
See that?

THAT is the LIE of the DEVIL, (one of them)... and many people have been taught to believe this LIE.
And because they have been TAUGHT= to believe this lie, they then go on FOURMS. and teach the SAME LIE.
THey stand in a pulpit, and teach the same LIE.
They write a commentary and teach the same LIE.
They build a denomination based on the SAME LIE.

See the "cult of Mary" and the Jehovah's Witness cult, for an update on this LIE, as they are built on it.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

AFTER the person is born again......AFTER..........you then go and get water baptized.

FAITH comes first. SALVATION comes first...

THEN...

THEN

You go and get in the water....because you are already SAVED...born again.

THE CULTS teach, that the WATER is your salvation.
The WATER washes away your sin, the cult's teach.
THe WATER is how God saves you, the cult's teach.
See that?

THAT is the LIE of the DEVIL, (one of them)... and many people have been taught to believe this LIE.
And because they have been TAUGHT= to believe this lie, they then go on FOURMS. and teach the SAME LIE.
THey stand in a pulpit, and teach the same LIE.
They write a commentary and teach the same LIE.
They build a denomination based on the SAME LIE.
And for a biblical example , LOOK at what PHILLIP told the EUNACH .
The eunach had spotted water . AND he said to phillip what does HINDER ME to be baptized .
What does HINDER ME . HINDER ME .
What did phillip say .
A . OH nothing hinders you , if ya just get in that water ye shall be saved
B . IF YE BELIEVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART YE MAY BE BAPTIZED .
ITS B . ITS B . NOTHING ELSE MATTERS . THE water baptism FOLLOWS . ITS DOES NOT COME FIRST .
jIT FOLLOWS . WE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS . THAT ALONE IS HOW WE ARE SAVED THEN IF WE DO , THEN WE MAY
and ONLY THEN may we BE WATER BAPTIZED . EXACTLY . Exactly .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
B . IF YE BELIEVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART YE MAY BE BAPTIZED .

"Justified by Faith".
"Faith is counted as Righteousness".
Abraham is the "father of our Faith".
"But as many as received Jesus, (by faith) to them (the believer) = God gave them power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Jesus said.. "All that BELIEVE in me, i give unto them Eternal Life, and they shall never Perish".

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context of the passage in Hebrews I mentioned is if we try to save ourselves by the OT Law since we were delivered from the law we are no longer covered by his sacrifice.
That is different than what I thought you meant--I think.

But that is also different than Paul explained it, which was that "no one is justified by the law." Galatians 3:11

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?

See that ?
What is missing?

1.) Christ
2.) The Cross.

See the issue?
Do you SEE it ????
Believe it.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be lost(go to hell)?

Is that what modernists teach today?

They teach it this way?....

16 He that DELETE is baptized shall be DELETE damned.

Is replacement of this?...

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is different than what I thought you meant--I think.

But that is also different than Paul explained it, which was that "no one is justified by the law." Galatians 3:11
Paul's main theme in his epistles is UNjustification by the OT Law.

He cursed the Judaizers in Gal and called them witches, hoping God will destroy them.

The writer of Hebrews said they crucify Jesus afresh and openly shame him.

The modernists think this includes disobeying Acts 2:38.

They think Acts 2:38 is OT Law.

They go to school for 8 years and come out as scripturally ignorant as the day they arrived.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul's main theme in his epistles is UNjustification by the OT Law.

He cursed the Judaizers in Gal and called them witches, hoping God will destroy them.

The writer of Hebrews said they crucify Jesus afresh and openly shame him.

The modernists think this includes disobeying Acts 2:38.

They think Acts 2:38 is OT Law.

They go to school for 8 years and come out as scripturally ignorant as the day they arrived.
But what is your point?