• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait, are you trying to tell me that the RCC teaches that 1+1+1=1?

BINGO.
That’s the Mystery of the Trinity, son.

YOUR problem is that you actually believe that you have God ALL figured out.
That’s not only arrogant – it’s stupid . . .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I am stupid for not buying the RCC math equation of 1+1+1=1?

1 person plus 1 person plus 1 person equals 1 God person?

1 divinity plus 1 divinity plus 1 divinity equals 1 divinity?

The RCC math just doesn't add up...LOL.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, I am stupid for not buying the RCC math equation of 1+1+1=1?

1 person plus 1 person plus 1 person equals 1 God person?

1 divinity plus 1 divinity plus 1 divinity equals 1 divinity?

The RCC math just doesn't add up...LOL.
The Trinity is not a math equation, it's a mystery. It's your straw man fallacies, denials and 3rd century heresies that are stupid.

1668671203664.png

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Trinity is not a math equation, it's a mystery. It's your straw man fallacies, denials and 3rd century heresies that are stupid.

View attachment 27248
I see. 1+1+1=1 is a mystery. The mystery God to the heathen.

Well, the mystery of the Godhead has been revealed to Truther.....God inside Jesus.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, the mystery of the Godhead has been revealed to Truther.....God inside Jesus.

No – the GODHEAD has been revealed – Father, Son and Holy spirit.
The mystery of the Godhead has NOT. ONE God manifested in THREE distinct Persons.

YOUR refusal to beliele doesn’t make it “untrue”.
It just pits YOU against GOD . . .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No, 1+1+1=1 is a straw man fallacy, invented by Modalists.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No – the GODHEAD has been revealed – Father, Son and Holy spirit.
The mystery of the Godhead has NOT. ONE God manifested in THREE distinct Persons.

YOUR refusal to beliele doesn’t make it “untrue”.
It just pits YOU against GOD . . .
No, Godhead revealed here....

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,...(God relealed in Jesus' flesh).

As per...

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, ....(God inside Christ).

Your trinity says this...

19 To wit, that TRINITY CAME in THE FESH OF THE 2ND PERSON, reconciling the world unto ITself,

The RCC is ridiculous.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, 1+1+1=1 is a straw man fallacy, invented by Modalists.
Modalists are as wrong as trinitarians. They both teach the trinity or one God came AS Christ.

The Apostles taught "God inside Christ".(God in the man).

The RCC duped the entirety of modern Christendom.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, Godhead revealed here....

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,...(God relealed in Jesus' flesh).

As per...
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, ....(God inside Christ).

Your trinity says this...

19 To wit, that TRINITY CAME in THE FESH OF THE 2ND PERSON, reconciling the world unto ITself,

The RCC is ridiculous.
That;s because, in your abject ignorance, you don't know where to look.
Time for yet another Bible Lesson . . .

First
of all - contrary to what YOU believe - the entire Bible isn't encapsulated in 1 or 2mempory verses.
The Trinity ois revealed in MANY verses of Scripture - such as:

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let US make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Fatherthe Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

The Father is God

Ephesians 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Jesus is God

Matt. 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

The Holy Spirit is God

Acts 5:3-4
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."

Modalists like YOU falsely believe that they are the same Person . . .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That;s because, in your abject ignorance, you don't know where to look.
Time for yet another Bible Lesson . . .

First
of all - contrary to what YOU believe - the entire Bible isn't encapsulated in 1 or 2mempory verses.
The Trinity ois revealed in MANY verses of Scripture - such as:

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let US make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Fatherthe Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

The Father is God

Ephesians 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Jesus is God

Matt. 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

The Holy Spirit is God

Acts 5:3-4
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD."

Modalists like YOU falsely believe that they are the same Person . . .
Good morning sunshine!

The "us" in "let us make man in our image" is the MAN Christ Jesus, whom Adam was made in the likeness of...

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

...and all this time you thought Adam was made an omnipresent Spirit like God is an omnipresent Spirit.(Spirit image)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I thought i would interject a post that isn't about the Trinity.
I hope that's ok.
As this Thread isn't about the Trinity.

Listen...

The Devil's Ministers, provide a theology that denies God's Grace.
They are anti-cross , yet pretend to love Jesus and serve Him.
The worst offenders, change Salvation into water baptism or legalism.

The most practiced ministers of the devil, are usually found on Christian forums or in pulpits.

When you are trying to find out if you are listening to or reading something a "dark light" is teaching, then the way you discover this is to find out if they believe that Jesus KEEPS THEM SAVED, or not.

And that does not mean...."yes He does as long as i ...._________"

See that ?
That is not believing that Jesus keeps you saved.
That is believe that YOU DO, if you do whatever it is that you believe keeps you saved.

So....If they do not believe that Jesus keeps them saved, then who is left to do it?
Who would that be?
= That would be the person themselves trying to earn their way into heaven, and THAT is a minister of the devil who is discovered and uncovered every single time

These deceivers will have a LIST that is their Savior., and Jesus wont be on it.
They will have a LIST of..."do's and don't do's that they will you that you must abide if you want to STAY SAVED.

See that part?

"STAY SAVED"..

The heretic does not BELIEVE IN JESUS, yet they pretend that they do. And they will post verses, and website cut and paste, and teach verses, but their faith in Christ is broken, its gone, it does not exist.
See, you can't teach that Jesus does not keep you saved, unless you dont believe in Jesus at all.

Look at this word. "SAVIOR".

See that word?
That word does not mean that Jesus starts your Salvation and then you finish it for Him.
The Devil's ministers, teach otherwise.
They will teach WORKS or WATER or Commandment Keeping.... every single time they try to discuss : Salvation.
Learn to hear them. Learn to see the CROSS REJECTING deception in their POSTS ...and THREADS.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning sunshine!

The "us" in "let us make man in our image" is the MAN Christ Jesus, whom Adam was made in the likeness of...

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

...and all this time you thought Adam was made an omnipresent Spirit like God is an omnipresent Spirit.(Spirit image)
Well, you’ve perverted every other verse of Scripture that you’ve referenced – so why not THIS one as well?

Man being made in the image and likeness of God has absolutely NOTHING to do with physical appearance, as God is SPIRIT. Besides, when this verse was uttered by God, the Son was NOT YET incarnate, so there goes your theory.
Your understanding of Scripture is as bankrupt as your knowledge of the Christ’s Catholic Church.

And you completely DODGED all of the Biblical evidence I presented for the Trinity.
Good job, Einstein . . .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let's give Truther the benefit of doubt and go with the latter.

This is the best explanation of the Trinity I have found in all my years:

In seeking to understand the traditional family, Christians should keep in mind that not only are individual persons created in the image of God, but so is the family itself. The human family is the closest analogy that mankind will ever come to concretely understanding the Blessed Trinity.
  • The creeds teach that while there is one God, He exists in three distinct persons.
  • The bible, on the other hand, reveals that man is made in the 'image of God'.
From these two truths, therefore, we can acknowledge that the complete image of God is found in the Triune understanding of Him. This understanding of His Triune nature is reflected by the human family whose personal relationships approach the likeness of the Trinity.

There are multiple demonstrations of this truth.

Consider the unity of the Trinity which is reflected in the unity of the family. Or the "family of persons" which is found in both. The persons of the Trinity share the 'same substance ' while a human family becomes one flesh: wife with husband and parents with children.

There is also another element in the Trinity that lends itself to human likeness. The Nicene Creed professes this about the Trinity: "We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life who proceeds from the Father and the Son."

In Catholic theology, the Holy Spirit is said to proceed from the will of both the Father and the Son, or in other words, through the activity which they engage in, otherwise known as "love". The Holy Spirit is poured forth through the exchange of love between the Father and the Son. This is why perhaps Jesus says to the Apostles: " Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." (John 16:7)

In the eternal economy of the Trinity, therefore, a person 'proceeds' from the love between two other persons. And so, the Holy Spirit is love 'proceeding' or 'coming from' the first two persons of the Blessed Trinity.

The human family has a rather striking parallel to this dynamic. The ultimate act of intimacy in a marriage mirrors the eternal exchange of love between the first two persons of the Trinity.

And like the eternal or continual procession of the Holy Spirit in the Trinity, the act of love between a man and a woman causes a 'procession' of another human person (i.e. the birth of a child).

Thus, it is precisely because the homosexual sex act is not ordered to the procession of another person, that it can never be a Trinitarian reflection of the divine essence. Indeed, the sexual act itself, which is supposed to be a reflection of the Trinitarian relationship, becomes, through the homosexual act, a blasphemy against God since it ends up distorting the Trinitarian image of Him.

The human sexual act either affirms God's image or it distorts it. This is why all forms of contraceptive sex, including the homosexual act, are serious sins: they seek to create God in another image. It is anti-Trinitarian.

source no longer available on line
Good morning sunshine!

Wrong. "our image" is plural, you make "our image" singular. "Us" is not singular. The Bible doesn't say, "Let ME make man in my image" Furthermore, Adam wasn't incarnated, he was created. The only "likeness" going on here is both Adam and Jesus are referred to as "one man", one man sinned, one man redeemed.

DERAILER ALERT!!! Romans 5:12-14 is about the Fall and its consequences to the human race; it is not a treatise on the Trinity.
When you lie about other people's thoughts, your credibility takes a nosedive. Everyone can see it.
  • A) The creeds teach that while there is one God, He exists in three distinct persons.
  • B) The bible, on the other hand, reveals that man is made in the 'image of God'.
"Man" was created as a family.
A) The persons of the Trinity share the 'same substance '
B) while a human family becomes one flesh: wife with husband and parents with children.
The one way around (A) is to distort (B). WE are made in the image of God, who is family. That's why it says "Let US make man in OUR image., and not "let me make man in my image".
Another way around (A) is do what every made-in-America fringe group does: deny the creeds and consequently, fall into the trap of 3rd century heresies, which the creeds refute. That's why you reject the creeds.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought i would interject a post that isn't about the Trinity.
I hope that's ok.
As this Thread isn't about the Trinity.

Listen...

The Devil's Ministers, provide a theology that denies God's Grace.
They are anti-cross , yet pretend to love Jesus and serve Him.
The worst offenders, change Salvation into water baptism or legalism.

The most practiced ministers of the devil, are usually found on Christian forums or in pulpits.

When you are trying to find out if you are listening to or reading something a "dark light" is teaching, then the way you discover this is to find out if they believe that Jesus KEEPS THEM SAVED, or not.

And that does not mean...."yes He does as long as i ...._________"

See that ?
That is not believing that Jesus keeps you saved.
That is believe that YOU DO, if you do whatever it is that you believe keeps you saved.

So....If they do not believe that Jesus keeps them saved, then who is left to do it?
Who would that be?
= That would be the person themselves trying to earn their way into heaven, and THAT is a minister of the devil who is discovered and uncovered every single time

These deceivers will have a LIST that is their Savior., and Jesus wont be on it.
They will have a LIST of..."do's and don't do's that they will you that you must abide if you want to STAY SAVED.

See that part?

"STAY SAVED"..

The heretic does not BELIEVE IN JESUS, yet they pretend that they do. And they will post verses, and website cut and paste, and teach verses, but their faith in Christ is broken, its gone, it does not exist.
See, you can't teach that Jesus does not keep you saved, unless you dont believe in Jesus at all.

Look at this word. "SAVIOR".

See that word?
That word does not mean that Jesus starts your Salvation and then you finish it for Him.
The Devil's ministers, teach otherwise.
They will teach WORKS or WATER or Commandment Keeping.... every single time they try to discuss : Salvation.
Learn to hear them. Learn to see the CROSS REJECTING deception in their POSTS ...and THREADS.
Acts 2:38 is legalism?

Acts 2:38 is not God's grace?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

I think you have it backwards.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you’ve perverted every other verse of Scripture that you’ve referenced – so why not THIS one as well?

Man being made in the image and likeness of God has absolutely NOTHING to do with physical appearance, as God is SPIRIT. Besides, when this verse was uttered by God, the Son was NOT YET incarnate, so there goes your theory.
Your understanding of Scripture is as bankrupt as your knowledge of the Christ’s Catholic Church.

And you completely DODGED all of the Biblical evidence I presented for the Trinity.
Good job, Einstein . . .
Are you an omnipresent Spirit since God has no physical image?

Were you made in God's image as Spirit?

Or, were you made in the image of the man Christ Jesus?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. "our image" is plural, you make "our image" singular. "Us" is not singular. The Bible doesn't say, "Let ME make man in my image" Furthermore, Adam wasn't incarnated, he was created. The only "likeness" going on here is both Adam and Jesus are referred to as "one man", one man sinned, one man redeemed.

DERAILER ALERT!!! Romans 5:12-14 is about the Fall and its consequences to the human race; it is not a treatise on the Trinity.

When you lie about other people's thoughts, your credibility takes a nosedive. Everyone can see it.
  • A) The creeds teach that while there is one God, He exists in three distinct persons.
  • B) The bible, on the other hand, reveals that man is made in the 'image of God'.
"Man" was created as a family.
A) The persons of the Trinity share the 'same substance '
B) while a human family becomes one flesh: wife with husband and parents with children.
The one way around (A) is to distort (B). WE are made in the image of God, who is family. That's why it says "Let US make man in OUR image., and not "let me make man in my image".
Another way around (A) is do what every made-in-America fringe group does: deny the creeds and consequently, fall into the trap of 3rd century heresies, which the creeds refute. That's why you reject the creeds.
God was speaking to the man Christ Jesus, making Adam in Christ's image per Rom 5:14.

The man Christ Jesus goes WAAAAY back, and was even seen by his God being slain from the foundation of the world.

God always knew His only begotten son, just like he knew Jeremiah before he was conceived.

God transcends time.

God is smart.

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
The origins of OSAS has its origins with Satan in the garden of Eden. Satan is the father of lies and OSAS creates the false sense of comfort and attempts to legitimize sinning.

Adam and Eve were told if they ate of certain tree they would surely die, (Gen 2:17) yet Satan lied telling them they would not die would become as gods themselves (Gen 3:4-5) attempting to legitimize sinning against God and the fase sense that there is no consequence for sinning against God (they would not die but be as gods).

Satan's lie has found its way into creeds of men. The Westminster Confession of faith, instead of saying spritual death is the consequence of sinning (Rom 6:23) instead denies there is a consequnce for sinning by saying the Christian "can neither totally nor finally fall away (ye shall not surely die) from the state of grace; but shall certainly persevere therein to the end, and be eternally saved". (Chpt 17, Sec 1 and 2).

The Baptist Faith and Message: "Those whom God has accepted in Christ, and sanctified by His Spirit, will never fall away from the state of grace, (ye shall never die) but shall persevere to the end. Believers may fall into sin through neglect and temptation, whereby they grieve the Spirit, impair their graces and comforts, and bring reproach on the cause of Christ and temporal judgments on themselves; yet they shall be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation (no consequence, ye shall surely die)"

------------------------

"The first case of one voicing the “Once Saved – Always Saved” doctrine is found in the Garden of Eden. Despite God’s firm warning against disobedience, the devil told Eve, “You shall not surely die!” (Genesis 3:4). Here we have the embryo of the modern allegation that a child of God cannot sin as to be lost. But the devastating consequences of human rebellion against the Creator continue to plague mankind, and the billions upon billions of graves filling the earth is a testament against the duplicitous heresy of Satan.

Although humanity was created as children of God, the truth is, a rebellious child of God can be dispossessed or disinherited as explicitly revealed in the affairs of God with His covenant people under the Mosaic age. The nation of Israel was particularly chosen “to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth” (Deuteronomy 7:6). Following the rebellion of Israel in the wilderness, God said to Moses, “How long will this people spurn Me? And how long will they not believe in Me, despite all the signs which I have performed in their midst? I will smite them with pestilence and dispossess them” (Numbers 14:11-12; emp. added).

Through the prophet, Hosea, God affirmed to the arrogant, stiff-necked, idol-worshipping northern kingdom of Israel, “you are not My people and I am not your God” (Hosea 1:9). Allegiance to Satan, rather than to God, effectively changes the status of sonship. When Jesus encountered certain Jews claiming, “We have one Father: God,” He told them unequivocally, “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father…He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God” (John 6:41-47)."

A popular false hypothesis used to trick people (deception as used by Satan in Eden) and 'prove' OSAS is that one cannot be "un-born", that being, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to be unborn then it would be IMPOSSIBLE to ever be lost.
1) Since it's impossible for me to go back in time and UNDO my physical birth, does that mean I will physically live forever, impossible to die?
2) Since it's impossible for me to go back in time and UNDO my spiritual birth, does that mean I will spiritually live forever, impossible to die?

The answer to both questions is NO. Therefore the issue is not about trying to do the impossible by going back in time to UNDO something but the issue is about DYING. In both cases, CAN I DIE? The answer is an emphatic YES. Eze 18:4 " the soul that sinneth, it shall die". Rom 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death". Gen 2:17 "thou shalt surely die".

Any verse can be taken out of context and made to teach anything. Satan does this as he did in Eden in Genesis 3:1-5 and in the temptation of Jesus.

Reactions: Truther

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Acts 2:38 is legalism?

Acts 2:38, is Peter both leading Jews to Jesus and preaching the Old Testament water baptism of John the Baptist.
Acts 2:38 is dealing only with JEWS in Jerusalem. Not one Gentile in the entire situation.
This is all Peter knew at that time and that is why he said what he preached.

Where this become a CULT theology, is when a person is taught to BELIEVE that WATER BAPTISM washes your sin away, and is REQUIRED if you want to be born again.

This is the Catholic CULT.
This is the Jehovah's Witness CULT.
This is the CULT of the "Act 2:38" denominations, and others that do not realize that Jesus called PAUL years after Acts 2:38, and gave to him the "Gospel of the Grace of God" "In the time of the Gentiles"'.... that is not related to Mark 16, or Acts 2:38.

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
1 Pet 3:21 = baptism doth also now save us. Satan's ministers = baptism doth not save us
Acts 2:38 = baptized for remission of sin. Satan's minister = baptism does not remit sins/does not save.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The origins of OSAS has its origins with Satan in the garden of Eden. Satan is the father of lies and OSAS creates the false sense of comfort and attempts to legitimize sinning.

Adam and Eve were told if they ate of certain tree they would surely die, (Gen 2:17) yet Satan lied telling them they would not die would become as gods themselves (Gen 3:4-5) attempting to legitimize sinning against God and the fase sense that there is no consequence for sinning against God (they would not die but be as gods).

Satan's lie has found its way into creeds of men. The Westminster Confession of faith, instead of saying spritual death is the consequence of sinning (Rom 6:23) instead denies there is a consequnce for sinning by saying the Christian "can neither totally nor finally fall away (ye shall not surely die) from the state of grace; but shall certainly persevere therein to the end, and be eternally saved". (Chpt 17, Sec 1 and 2).

The Baptist Faith and Message: "Those whom God has accepted in Christ, and sanctified by His Spirit, will never fall away from the state of grace, (ye shall never die) but shall persevere to the end. Believers may fall into sin through neglect and temptation, whereby they grieve the Spirit, impair their graces and comforts, and bring reproach on the cause of Christ and temporal judgments on themselves; yet they shall be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation (no consequence, ye shall surely die)"

------------------------

"The first case of one voicing the “Once Saved – Always Saved” doctrine is found in the Garden of Eden. Despite God’s firm warning against disobedience, the devil told Eve, “You shall not surely die!” (Genesis 3:4). Here we have the embryo of the modern allegation that a child of God cannot sin as to be lost. But the devastating consequences of human rebellion against the Creator continue to plague mankind, and the billions upon billions of graves filling the earth is a testament against the duplicitous heresy of Satan.

Although humanity was created as children of God, the truth is, a rebellious child of God can be dispossessed or disinherited as explicitly revealed in the affairs of God with His covenant people under the Mosaic age. The nation of Israel was particularly chosen “to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth” (Deuteronomy 7:6). Following the rebellion of Israel in the wilderness, God said to Moses, “How long will this people spurn Me? And how long will they not believe in Me, despite all the signs which I have performed in their midst? I will smite them with pestilence and dispossess them” (Numbers 14:11-12; emp. added).

Through the prophet, Hosea, God affirmed to the arrogant, stiff-necked, idol-worshipping northern kingdom of Israel, “you are not My people and I am not your God” (Hosea 1:9). Allegiance to Satan, rather than to God, effectively changes the status of sonship. When Jesus encountered certain Jews claiming, “We have one Father: God,” He told them unequivocally, “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father…He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God” (John 6:41-47)."

A popular false hypothesis used to trick people (deception as used by Satan in Eden) and 'prove' OSAS is that one cannot be "un-born", that being, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to be unborn then it would be IMPOSSIBLE to ever be lost.
1) Since it's impossible for me to go back in time and UNDO my physical birth, does that mean I will physically live forever, impossible to die?
2) Since it's impossible for me to go back in time and UNDO my spiritual birth, does that mean I will spiritually live forever, impossible to die?

The answer to both questions is NO. Therefore the issue is not about trying to do the impossible by going back in time to UNDO something but the issue is about DYING. In both cases, CAN I DIE? The answer is an emphatic YES. Eze 18:4 " the soul that sinneth, it shall die". Rom 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death". Gen 2:17 "thou shalt surely die".

Any verse can be taken out of context and made to teach anything. Satan does this as he did in Eden in Genesis 3:1-5 and in the temptation of Jesus.
Acts(2:38) skippers are satan's messengers.