The Ezekiel 38 War and the Battle of Armageddon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which nations will take part?

It seems that the Western Allies are absent in this "presentation", including the nation which starts the entire conflagration. -- That might be important to some. -- There's no a/c direct involvement at this point in time; there's no "treaty" or "covenant" involved; and there's no mention of Israel using nuclear weapons.

Furthermore, there's no time-frame for this war. But there will be a "war" and they DID get that correct. So that's what, -- one correct out of dozens of points being made? -- Well TWO correct if you include that this war is cited in the Bible.

Peeee-eeeew,
Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that the Western Allies are absent in this "presentation", including the nation which starts the entire conflagration. -- That might be important to some. -- There's no a/c direct involvement at this point in time; there's no "treaty" or "covenant" involved; and there's no mention of Israel using nuclear weapons.

Furthermore, there's no time-frame for this war. But there will be a "war" and they DID get that correct. So that's what, -- one correct out of dozens of points being made? -- Well TWO correct if you include that this war is cited in the Bible.

Peeee-eeeew,
Bobby Jo
Then you didn't listen.

The Ezekiel was under the leadership of Russia. And opposed by the AC who was from the restored Roman Empire And has a treaty with Israel. Said treaty might prohibit the use of nuclear weapons.

The AC is Armageddon with all the nations of the world.

Both wars are cited in the Bible as is the treaty between the AC and Israel.

The rapture will massively change world politics, as stated.

They laid out the scenarios for when the Ezekiel wars take place. Again you didn't listen.

You are not interested in learning anything, just opposing it.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most accurate portrayal of what the Final Events Of Bible Prophecy will be.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most accurate portrayal of what the Final Events Of Bible Prophecy will be.

Some say that Ignorance has no bounds, but this "video" FORTUNATELY only lasts 43 minutes, -- thank GOD.

Yep, 43 minutes of hokem, profit, and self promotion. -- Here, let me tickle your ears ...
Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some say that Ignorance has no bounds, but this "video" FORTUNATELY only lasts 43 minutes, -- thank GOD.

Yep, 43 minutes of hokem, profit, and self promotion. -- Here, let me tickle your ears ...
Bobby Jo
So much criticism from one who hasn't bothered to watch it, right?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
Self promotion? Perhaps you are not aware that Doug turned his back on his father's BILLIONAIRE fortune to preach the Gospel...that's right, his father was a billionaire in the aviation industry.

There is ignorance that knows no bounds, and I think it's evident who is that ignorant.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Self promotion? ....

For some, pride is more important than money, for others, there may be a search for TRUTH -- but in either case --, the "video" is hokem at best, and lies at worse.

So did YOU want to answer Core Issue's request that you identify the SPECIFIC nations which will participate in the Ezekiel 38 conflict, or is your "hokem" still in full operational mode? :)

Why waste time on Scripture and History when our Doctrines supersede ...
Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some, pride is more important than money, for others, there may be a search for TRUTH -- but in either case --, the "video" is hokem at best, and lies at worse.

So did YOU want to answer Core Issue's request that you identify the SPECIFIC nations which will participate in the Ezekiel 38 conflict, or is your "hokem" still in full operational mode? :)

Why waste time on Scripture and History when our Doctrines supersede ...
Bobby Jo
The battle of Armageddon is the worldwide death decree that is issued against the righteous just before Jesus comes to deliver us, when the wicked all drop dead all over the Earth at the brightness of His coming.

That said, I've told you Bobby Jo that I refuse to debate with someone like you who has demonstrated herself as a colossal ignoramus who can't even figure out that the feet and toes of iron and clay take FIFTH PLACE, NOT THIRD PLACE in Daniel 2.

I refuse to answer a fool according to the fool's folly, lest I become like the fool. When you are ready to admit that you are wrong and that the feet and toes are NOT in third place but fifth place, we can talk. Until then, we've nothing to discuss, OK?

Reactions: Enoch111

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... a colossal ignoramus who can't even figure out that the feet and toes of iron and clay take FIFTH PLACE, NOT THIRD PLACE in Daniel 2. ...

The Verse 45 INTELLIGENT DESIGN SEQUENCE is: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. If GOD is a "colossal ignoramus" because HE provided that sequence, then I'll let you accuse HIM! :)

Daniel 2:45 ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold ...

And let us know when you're willing to ANSWER Core Issue's question:

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Verse 45 INTELLIGENT DESIGN SEQUENCE is: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. If GOD is a "colossal ignoramus" because HE provided that sequence, then I'll let you accuse HIM! :)

Daniel 2:45 ... the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold ...

And let us know when you're willing to ANSWER Core Issue's question:

Whew,
Bobby Jo
God said 12345 FIRST...several times. Your extrapolation of verse 45 is illegit nonsense and I'm not going to waste another keystroke on you. You're now on my ignore list.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said 12345 FIRST...several times. Your extrapolation of verse 45 is illegit nonsense ...

If you don't like Verse 45, then please feel free to TEAR* it out of your BIBLE. Otherwise, please obey what it says! :)

* You might want to consider ripping the entire page; or using an Exacto-Knife® to selectively remove the offending Verse (which will also interfere with the reverse side of the page); or you might wish to use a Sharpie®; or simply throw the entire Bible in the fire. -- It's pretty much the same thing anyway. :)

Good Call,
Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The battle of Armageddon is the worldwide death decree that is issued against the righteous just before Jesus comes to deliver us, when the wicked all drop dead all over the Earth at the brightness of His coming.

That said, I've told you Bobby Jo that I refuse to debate with someone like you who has demonstrated herself as a colossal ignoramus who can't even figure out that the feet and toes of iron and clay take FIFTH PLACE, NOT THIRD PLACE in Daniel 2.

I refuse to answer a fool according to the fool's folly, lest I become like the fool. When you are ready to admit that you are wrong and that the feet and toes are NOT in third place but fifth place, we can talk. Until then, we've nothing to discuss, OK?
Straight from the Seventh-day Adventists.