The Great Second Exodus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The great Second Exodus of God's people to the holy Land, is hard to believe for those who have other ideas about what they want God to do in the end times.
Not knowing just who God's people are today, thinking the Jews still are the 'chosen' people, is the great error of many.
WE Christians are the Israelites of God, His Victorious ones and the Promises of God to His Israelite Overcomers for Him, pertain to us. 2 Corinthians 1:20

The many prophesies that tell about the gathering of His people into all of the holy Land, soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed that entire area, by His terrible day of fiery wrath; do mostly mention Israel or Israelites, which confuses people who wrongly think the Jewish State of Israel is the only Israel.
But prophesies like Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, do not mention Israel, they DO support the truth that every faithful Christian will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land during the end times. Also Romans 9:24-26 clearly states that Christians will be called the sons of the Living God, in the same place as ancient Israel was rejected. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 5:9-10

Scriptural proofs that God’s holy people, the faithful Christians are living in the holy Land before Jesus Returns:

Revelation 13:7 He was allowed to wage war on Gods people and to defeat them....

As described in Zechariah 14:1-2 A day is coming that the Lord will gather armies to make war on Jerusalem and it will be conquered. Half of the people will leave and half must remain.
These two groups of the Christian peoples are shown again in Daniel 11:32 and Revelation 12:14 and 17

Daniel 7:25 ....the holy people will be delivered into his power for 3½ years. Referring to the Anti-Christ leader of the One World Govt.

Daniel 11:27 and 2 Thessalonians 2:4 show that this must take place in the holy Land.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
all I can say Keraz is that you are setting yourself up for the disappointment of a lifetime.....which incidentally is not new in the history of mens misinterpretation of events to transpire.
Take stock!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
all I can say Keraz is that you are setting yourself up for the disappointment of a lifetime.....which incidentally is not new in the history of mens misinterpretation of events to transpire.
Take stock!
It will be those who expect God to rapture them outta here, who will be bitterly disappointed.

God's Plan was always to have a people in the holy Land, who would be His witnesses and His Light to the nations. Ancient and modern Israel failed in this task, but we Christians will succeed !

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It will be those who expect God to rapture them outta here, who will be bitterly disappointed.

God's Plan was always to have a people in the holy Land, who would be His witnesses and His Light to the nations. Ancient and modern Israel failed in this task, but we Christians will succeed !
The holy land my friend is the earth made new. It will be the whole Planet where no sin or sinners exist.....not just a slice along the eastern Mediterranean. That slice was a type as was every aspect of Israel.

Here are some 'type' examples:
1 Being in Egypt
2 Going through the Red Sea
3 The wilderness wanderings
4 Water from a rock
5 Bread from Heaven
6 The land of promise
7 The camp layout
8 The whole sacrificial system from the slain lamb, the apartments division in the sanctuary, the furniture inside and its layout etc right down to the clothing of the high priest and his role.

We could go on but this will suffice for now.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The holy land my friend is the earth made new. It will be the whole Planet where no sin or sinners exist.....not just a slice along the eastern Mediterranean
This will happen AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7
Before and during all of that, the holy Land remains important to God. Psalms 132:13-14, Zechariah 2:10-12

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
D
This will happen AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7
Before and during all of that, the holy Land remains important to God. Psalms 132:13-14, Zechariah 2:10-12
During the millennium the earth will be waste and the with the sole inhabitants being Lucifer and his angels. Wicked mankind will be dead awaiting resurrection for judgement. The Saints will be with Jesus in heaven during this time.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
D

During the millennium the earth will be waste and the with the sole inhabitants being Lucifer and his angels. Wicked mankind will be dead awaiting resurrection for judgement. The Saints will be with Jesus in heaven during this time.
Your beliefs are not correct and lack scriptural support.
Lucifer; Satan, will be chained up for the Millennium, Revelation 20:1-3
Yes; all the ungodly peoples will be dead, awaiting the Great White Throne Judgment, after the Millennium, Rev 20:11-15
The faithful Christians are all on earth,- His priests and co-rulers. Revelation 5:9-10

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your beliefs are not correct and lack scriptural support.
Lucifer; Satan, will be chained up for the Millennium, Revelation 20:1-3
Yes; all the ungodly peoples will be dead, awaiting the Great White Throne Judgment, after the Millennium, Rev 20:11-15
The faithful Christians are all on earth,- His priests and co-rulers. Revelation 5:9-10
and yet the scripture says in Revelation 20:4, 'the saints lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years'....this is happening in the place where Jesus took them at his second coming (Heaven) where judgement is given to them (judging the wicked dead by the things written in the books) :)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
and yet the scripture says in Revelation 20:4, 'the saints lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years'....this is happening in the place where Jesus took them at his second coming (Heaven) where judgement is given to them (judging the wicked dead by the things written in the books) :)
Revelation 20:4 is crystal clear; ONLY the martyrs of the 3 1/2 year world control of the 'beast', will be raised to reign with Christ.
There is no mention of either them or Jesus going back to heaven, there or anywhere.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 20:4 is crystal clear; ONLY the martyrs of the 3 1/2 year world control of the 'beast', will be raised to reign with Christ.
There is no mention of either them or Jesus going back to heaven, there or anywhere.
I Thessalonians 4:16 tells us we will be forever with Jesus when he returns in the clouds and Revelation 20:4 tells us we will reign with him during the thousand years Satan is bound on a desolate Earth. The remainder of Vs 4 applies to all believers; the principle of worshipping the beast and his image is no new phenomena but one that has been in existence from the get go just as wheat ad tares have. Revelation 20:5 then tells us the wicked dead (nations) on Earth will be resurrected after this thousand year period. Revelation 20:7 has the wicked nations resurrected and now the devil has his hordes to again manipulate. Revelation 20:3 tells us 'Satan is bound for a thousand years' meaning there are no humans on the planet to temp or manipulate.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I Thessalonians 4:16 tells us we will be forever with Jesus when he returns in the clouds and Revelation 20:4 tells us we will reign with him during the thousand years Satan is bound on a desolate Earth. The remainder of Vs 4 applies to all believers; the principle of worshipping the beast and his image is no new phenomena but one that has been in existence from the get go just as wheat ad tares have. Revelation 20:5 then tells us the wicked dead (nations) on Earth will be resurrected after this thousand year period. Revelation 20:7 has the wicked nations resurrected and now the devil has his hordes to again manipulate. Revelation 20:3 tells us 'Satan is bound for a thousand years' meaning there are no humans on the planet to temp or manipulate.
The earth will not be desolate for the Millennium.
1 Thess 3:17 says those who are alive and remain will be gathered to Him. exactly as Matthew 24:30-31 says.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
At the great gathering into the promised Land, as described to us by the prophets, the Lord’s righteous people: every faithful Christian, will march proudly to music as they enter their heritage. Ephesians 1:10-14 Their Redeemer and Deliverer is waiting to show them His favour, He will guide and protect them, in the same manner as He did with their ancestors during the Exodus from Egypt. 1 Corinthians 10:1-5 The Land will blossom and flourish, Isaiah 35:1-10 and they will live there in peace and security, excepting for a 3½ year period of control by the Anti Christ.
After that will come the return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Isaiah 30:18 Yet the Lord is waiting to show you His favour, He yearns to have pity on you. Happy are those who wait on Him!

Ezekiel 20:34-38 By My strong arm and outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from among the peoples and gather you from the lands where you have been dispersed. I shall bring you into a desert place and bring you into judgement, as I did with your ancestors out of Egypt. I shall pass you under the rod of judgement and count you as you enter Israel. Those who revolt and rebel against Me will not enter the Land.

outpoured wrath’ refers to the next prophesied event – the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath and vengeance, that destroys His enemies and cleanses the Land by fire. The Christian Israelites will then march into and take over all that area promised, so long ago to Abraham.

Ezekiel 36:8 You: Land of Israel – grow your trees and yield your fruit, for the homecoming of My people, Israel, is near.

Micah 4:6 On that Day, I shall gather those who are lost, I shall assemble the dispersed.

Micah 2:12 I will assemble you, the whole House of Jacob. [now every faithful Christian] I will gather you together with those remaining in Israel and herd them like sheep in a fold.

Jeremiah 3:22 Come back, you apostate people and I shall heal you. Here we are, our God, we are coming back to You.

Jeremiah 31:8-9 See how I bring My people from the ends of the earth, a vast company – they come home, weeping and repentant. I shall comfort them and lead them on smooth paths.

Isaiah 43:19 I am about to do something new, can you see it? I will make a path for My people.

Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you, He will satisfy your needs in the desert and give strength.

Isaiah 62:10 Pass through the gates, clear a road for My people and mark their way.

Isaiah 42:16 Without fail, I shall lead the blind and guide My people along paths unknown to them.

Psalms 68:7-9 The Lord, leading His people, marching through the desert- the earth shakes and rain pours down. Isaiah 44:3

Isaiah 30:29 For you there will be joyful singing, as you march into Israel, the Holy Land of God.

Isaiah 40:26-31 Lift your eyes to the heavens, consider your Creator, He leads His people out – each summoned by name, none are missing. He gives strength to the exhausted and those who look to Him will not faint, they march as on eagles wings.

Obadiah 19:21 My people will possess the Negev, Samaria, Northern and southern Jordan and all the coastlands of the Mediterranean.

Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says: In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the One who loves them will guide them along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter their Land. For God has comforted His people in their distress.
Reference REB. Some verses abridged.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The earth will not be desolate for the Millennium.
1 Thess 3:17 says those who are alive and remain will be gathered to Him. exactly as Matthew 24:30-31 says.
yes, they'll be gathered to him in the clouds....to go where?.......to reign with him.....where?......where the books are opened.......where are the books.....in Heaven. How long will they be there checking the books?.....1000 yrs....in Heaven. Where will the wicked be?.....dead as doornails....where?.....in the ground on the earth......how long will they be there?.....1000yrs. The saints will be in heaven, the wicked dead on Earth and Satan with his minions imprisoned on a desolate earth for 1000 yrs with no humans to harass but to contemplate the ruin his kingdom has delivered........till the 1000yrs are complete........the story continues.....

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The promised land is the whole earth made new....the inheritance of the saints....forever......but a small regression.....

What will happen with the wicked dead after the 1000yr period?....they will be raised (the second resurrection) Shortly before this the New Jerusalem shining like a jewel comes down out of heaven with the saints in it and settles on the Earth in a place prepared for it.....

Now the wicked dead are raised and Satan again has men to control. He convinces them they were raised by his power and that he is the rightful Prince of the the glittering City before them. He rallies the wicked from all ages persuading them that the numbers are on their side compared to the relative few in the City.....they march across the broken face of the whole Earth resolved to take the City by force but fire comes down from Heaven and destroys them.

The latter chapters of Revelation describe this in detail.

These fires will envelop the whole world and purify it....they are known in scripture as the Lake of Fire

When sin and sinners and anything that causes a lie is completely consumed (destroyed) Lucifer and his minions included, the Earth will be stunningly recreated to become the home of the Redeemed......and the story continues.......but, as Jesus said, "if you do not believe when I tell you earthly things, how will you believe if I tell you Heavenly things'

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not knowing just who God's people are today, thinking the Jews still are the 'chosen' people, is the great error of many.

God's chosen people were the Israelites - it's historical. God grafted the Gentiles into the fold, which is now the Body of Christ.
>>> However, read carefully Romans 11.
There is a distinction here between Christians and the Jews who have been blinded for a purpose, for our sake _ until sometime in the future, just prior to or during the Great Tribulation, when God will lift the veil of blindness of a remnant 1/3 Jewish population. That would be about 5 million of the 15 million Jews. He has been calling them back to the Holy Land since 1948. The Holy Land is not only a historical title that they understand and hold dear, but it is where our Lord was crucified and where He will reign in the future. Make no mistake, God is not done with the Jews. It is even clearly described in detail that 144k virgin male Jews (12k from each tribe - whom only God knows), will be sealed before any destruction to the earth happens.(Rev. 7 &14)

WE Christians are the Israelites of God, His Victorious ones and the Promises of God to His Israelite Overcomers for Him, pertain to us. 2 Corinthians 1:20
No, the Israelites were the CHOSEN people, a bloodline and Israel is located on the map. We are Christians, neither Greek norJew, male nor female, born again children of God (spiritually). I do have Jewish blood, but would never consider myself an Israelite. There are a couple denominations that believe as you say, "The Israel of God", cant think of the others.

The many prophesies that tell about the gathering of His people into all of the holy Land, soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed that entire area, by His terrible day of fiery wrath; do mostly mention Israel or Israelites, which confuses people who wrongly think the Jewish State of Israel is the only Israel.
Not confused. So much in history centers around Jerusalem and during the GT, all nations attack Jerusalem, and btw are planning to soon (Islamic nations along with Russia).

But prophesies like Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, do not mention Israel, they DO support the truth that every faithful Christian will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land during the end times. Also Romans 9:24-26 clearly states that Christians will be called the sons of the Living God, in the same place as ancient Israel was rejected. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 5:9-10
Really, All Christians will live there? Currently there are about 2.5 billion and add to that all the Christians who have died for the last 2000 years ... ??? at least a billion or more.
Does Jesus plan on building million sky scrappers to accommodate us? Lol
Actually, scripture says that nations will visit. With new extra-dimensional spiritual bodies, may be we won't need a dwelling at all. I think I would choose Kuai for my residence and just pop in once in a while to worship the Lord. How is that going to work - too many people wanting to see Him?

Scriptural proofs that God’s holy people, the faithful Christians are living in the holy Land before Jesus Returns:
I do believe there are some Chrisitans there.

Revelation 13:7 He was allowed to wage war on Gods people and to defeat them....
Well, the Antichrist and Satan are attacking us right now. He will continue until we are raptured and then I think the remnant Jews will be protected during that time while much of Israel is destroyed. Maybe they go to Petra for shelter ???
So it would seem that the rapture occurs when Jesus arrives, and every eye sees a Him. This may be when the Jews realize that He was their true Messiah all along, and they mourn. But that is when their veils are lifted, when every eye sees Him.

As described in Zechariah 14:1-2 A day is coming that the Lord will gather armies to make war on Jerusalem and it will be conquered. Half of the people will leave and half must remain.
These two groups of the Christian peoples are shown again in Daniel 11:32 and Revelation 12:14 and 17
As I said, armies are being gathered as we speak. The next major event on the horizon is a Middle East War. Iran, Turkey, Syria, and other nations - maybe Egypt, Yemen, Libya, etc. ???

Daniel 7:25 ....the holy people will be delivered into his power for 3½ years. Referring to the Anti-Christ leader of the One World Govt.
Well, I do believe we are currently under his power.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God's chosen people were the Israelites - it's historical. God grafted the Gentiles into the fold, which is now the Body of Christ.
>>> However, read carefully Romans 11.
There is a distinction here between Christians and the Jews who have been blinded for a purpose, for our sake _ until sometime in the future, just prior to or during the Great Tribulation, when God will lift the veil of blindness of a remnant 1/3 Jewish population. That would be about 5 million of the 15 million Jews. He has been calling them back to the Holy Land since 1948. The Holy Land is not only a historical title that they understand and hold dear, but it is where our Lord was crucified and where He will reign in the future. Make no mistake, God is not done with the Jews. It is even clearly described in detail that 144k virgin male Jews (12k from each tribe - whom only God knows), will be sealed before any destruction to the earth happens.(Rev. 7 &14)
The Jews themselves admit that they only represent 2 of the 12 tribes. As you say: only God knows where the lost 10 Northern tribes are today. However we do have an idea; Jesus came to save them, Matthew 15:24
Jesus WAS successful and the Christian peoples now ARE the Israelites of God. Physically and Spiritually.

Re; the Jewish people. you quoted Zechariah 13:7-9. Two thirds will die and the other third must pass thru fire.....
We see in Isaiah 6:11-13 that most will perish and only a holy seed will remain. Confirmed by Paul in Romans 9:27.
Amos 2:4-5 and Isaiah 29:1-4 describe the Day of disaster for Jewish Israel and for the entire Middle East. Zephaniah 1:1-18. Ezekiel 30:1-5, +
Well, I do believe we are currently under his power.
Satan only has power over us if we let him.
We Christians have the power thru Jesus to overcome Satan.

The rest of your post just shows your inability to comprehend the Bible prophesies.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian peoples now ARE the Israelites of God. Physically and Spiritually.

Funny, I never heard my Pastor or any other prominent, Protestant Pastor refer to us as Israelites. I guess you can refer to yourself in the way you choose.

We see in Isaiah 6:11-13 that most will perish and only a holy seed will remain.
"Make the heart of the people fat, make their ears heavy and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn again and be healed." Isaiah 6:10.
You left out that very important verse which identifies the Jews who were blinded until the cities are destroyed. That verse is reiterated in Romans 11:8.
It is a clear distinction between the Church and Israel in Romans 11 and all through the NT:
"...Through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous." Rom.11:11
"For if their rejection means the reconciliation if the world ..." vs.15
"And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again." Rom. 11: 23
"... a partial hardening has come upon Israel, UNTIL THE FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES HAS COME IN." And in this way ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED..." Rom. 11: 25, 26
"As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake if their forefathers." Romans 11:28

Distinction after distinction ... it cannot be more clear.

Satan only has power over us if we let him.
Who said he has power over us? He has power over the world and we live in the world. So physically he will persecute and has persecuted us. Spiritually, he can't touch us.
You are in need of Bible study - this is basic stuff. But I do realize much of Anti-Semitism comes from false theology as you are putting forth. It is called "Replacement Theology", meaning the Church replaced Israel and it is wrong!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Funny, I never heard my Pastor or any other prominent, Protestant Pastor refer to us as Israelites. I guess you can refer to yourself in the way you choose.
Pastors will never say anything against Jewish Israel. It would get them sacked.

The main difficulty that most have, is in assigning the prophesies for Israel to the Jewish State of Israel. The Bible prophets always carefully separate Judah and Israel and they remain separate today. Judah, the Jewish people, who wrongly call their country Israel, have many specific prophesies of how God will deal with them in these end times.
But Israel is different, one of the best examples of what the Lord will do to each is in Amos 2:4-5; for Judah and Amos 2:6-16 for Israel. Also Jeremiah 19:10-12 and Jeremiah 18:6; Judah smashed beyond repair and Israel remoulded.

So the question is: Who is the true Israel? We know the answer; it is every born again Christian, the Lord's chosen people, 1 Peter 2:9-10, and those bought by His blood, Revelation 5:9-10.
THEY are the faithful Israel of God, Galatians 6:14-16, His Overcomers, literally: true Israelites.
With that truth in mind, the prophesies make sense and we can know our destiny; how the Lord promises to save and Bless all who put their trust in Him. Jeremiah 17:7-8

The idea that the Jewish people still have God's favor, is sadly mistaken. They have had nearly 2000 years of God's grace for them to accept their Messiah. This has not and will not happen, as Jesus knew they wouldn't. That is why He said that He would save the lost House of Israel. the other ten tribes, still in exile, who have largely accepted Jesus and are now His Overcomers, the genuine Israelites of God.

The true Israelites of God are every faithful Christian, from every tribe, race, nation and language. That is how it has been from the beginning; the congregation, the ekkelasia; the church of faithful believers, from Abel, to Elijah's 7000, to the few survivors after 40 years in the desert, to the Pilgrim Fathers, to today’s genuine Christian believers.

Do you pray for Israel? For the people currently occupying the holy Land? Those people who are 50% atheists, who practise Judaism and other religion's far removed from Biblical truths, who approve of the LGBT lifestyle, those proud, arrogant Israeli’s whose nation was founded on communistic principals?

Are they God’s people? No; 1 Peter 2:9-10 and all the NT teaching proves they are not.
We are specifically told to NOT pray for the Jews. Jeremiah 11:14, 14:10-12

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pastors will never say anything against Jewish Israel. It would get them sacked.

The main difficulty that most have, is in assigning the prophesies for Israel to the Jewish State of Israel. The Bible prophets always carefully separate Judah and Israel and they remain separate today. Judah, the Jewish people, who wrongly call their country Israel, have many specific prophesies of how God will deal with them in these end times.
But Israel is different, one of the best examples of what the Lord will do to each is in Amos 2:4-5; for Judah and Amos 2:6-16 for Israel. Also Jeremiah 19:10-12 and Jeremiah 18:6; Judah smashed beyond repair and Israel remoulded.

So the question is: Who is the true Israel? We know the answer; it is every born again Christian, the Lord's chosen people, 1 Peter 2:9-10, and those bought by His blood, Revelation 5:9-10.
THEY are the faithful Israel of God, Galatians 6:14-16, His Overcomers, literally: true Israelites.
With that truth in mind, the prophesies make sense and we can know our destiny; how the Lord promises to save and Bless all who put their trust in Him. Jeremiah 17:7-8

The idea that the Jewish people still have God's favor, is sadly mistaken. They have had nearly 2000 years of God's grace for them to accept their Messiah. This has not and will not happen, as Jesus knew they wouldn't. That is why He said that He would save the lost House of Israel. the other ten tribes, still in exile, who have largely accepted Jesus and are now His Overcomers, the genuine Israelites of God.

The true Israelites of God are every faithful Christian, from every tribe, race, nation and language. That is how it has been from the beginning; the congregation, the ekkelasia; the church of faithful believers, from Abel, to Elijah's 7000, to the few survivors after 40 years in the desert, to the Pilgrim Fathers, to today’s genuine Christian believers.

Do you pray for Israel? For the people currently occupying the holy Land? Those people who are 50% atheists, who practise Judaism and other religion's far removed from Biblical truths, who approve of the LGBT lifestyle, those proud, arrogant Israeli’s whose nation was founded on communistic principals?

Are they God’s people? No; 1 Peter 2:9-10 and all the NT teaching proves they are not.
We are specifically told to NOT pray for the Jews. Jeremiah 11:14, 14:10-12

Disagree!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Disagree!
But why would God redeem a people who rejected and killed His Son and who still deny Jesus?

It is the Israel of God, His faithful Christian people, from every tribe, race, nation and language, who are the recipients of the Promises to Abraham. Galatians 3:26-29
There is no redemption for anyone who refuses to accept Jesus.