The Last and Final Evil Kingdom of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you have not answered my question as to when Daniel 7:11-12 will take place?

You have shown that you have no understanding on the subject as to when Daniel 7:11-12 will take place. Your responses have all pointed to other events and not the event when Daniel 7:11-12 will take place.
All along, I have understood that you want me to say that Dan. 7:11-12 is still future, but I can't because it has been fulfilled already, as I did show in post #131.

[11] I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.[12] As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Apparently, you have not read, or maybe you had not understood the 1290 and 1335 days of Dan. 12
[11] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
[12] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

All of that was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes lV of the Grecian Seleucid Empire and Judas Maccabeus, the prince of Israel, as it is dutifully recorded in 1 Maccabees 1 chs. 1-4.

Frankly, I am surprised, since Hanukkah is the Jewish observance for that time, during the "Age of Indignation".
Edit:

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understood that you want me to say that Dan. 7:11-12 is still future, but I can't because it has been fulfilled already, as I did show in post #131.

So, you hold to a preterist POV, and as such you cannot answer my question. If you had said that your a preterist then I would not have persisted in trying to get you to tell us the right answer.

Goodbye.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you have not answered my question as to when Daniel 7:11-12 will take place?

You have shown that you have no understanding on the subject as to when Daniel 7:11-12 will take place. Your responses have all pointed to other events and not the event when Daniel 7:11-12 will take place.
So, you hold to a preterist POV, and as such you cannot answer my question. If you had said that your a preterist then I would not have persisted in trying to get you to tell us the right answer.

Goodbye.
Thank you Jay, and now I'm not surprised that you have not read 1 Maccabees 1 ch. 1-4, and do not understand the 1290 and 1335 days of Dan. 12:11-12.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no "various dispensations". There are two: the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Futurists depend on the illicit malinterpretations of modernist cultic fantasy and fallacy, which strive to overturn the Holy-Spirit-given insight and wisdom of 17 centuries of true Christian orthodoxy, by denying the finished work of Christ at Calvary, contorting Christ into antichrist, and exhuming and perpetuating the racialized divisions between Jew and Gentile which Scripture repeatedly declares were abolished at Calvary.

Such is not any "new understanding given by the HS of God in these latter days".

It is instead another "gospel". Galatians 1:8,9
Since you don't even understand what the word "dispensations" means, whatever it is you're trying to promote comes from an unrealistic look at what christianity means. There is a reason why there was about a millennia of time called the "dark ages". If that's where you're getting you're info, consider the source and why it would be in the devil's interest to try and destroy the church of today. Please don't confuse your lack of prophetic understanding w/ your fantasy like "cultic" delusions.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since you don't even understand what the word "dispensations" means, whatever it is you're trying to promote comes from an unrealistic look at what christianity means. There is a reason why there was about a millennia of time called the "dark ages". If that's where you're getting you're info, consider the source and why it would be in the devil's interest to try and destroy the church of today. Please don't confuse your lack of prophetic understanding w/ your fantasy like "cultic" delusions.
It was the "dark ages" that spawned the apostate papacy's counter-reformation Jesuit Francisco Ribera, the father of the futurism which you embrace and perpetuate.

Thank God for the Reformation.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you Jay, and now I'm not surprised that you have not read 1 Maccabees 1 ch. 1-4, and do not understand the 1290 and 1335 days of Dan. 12:11-12.

Well Earburner, I now understand that you want to change the focus of your conversation..

The years used in Daniel's prophecies are solar years and not "Prophetic years" of 360 day duration. I also understand that a 1,290 days represents the additional 30-day month to account for a solar year at that time. No big deal. It just shows that the mathematical Jamnastics used to determine the length of time for the 490 years in Daniel 9:24a, in solar years is an unnecessary step as the 70 weeks of years represents the time interval is the number of Sin sacrifices that the Lord would allow Israel to repent of their idolatrous worship. When they would not repent, Exodus 20:4-6 came into effect and Israel has been walking contrary to God just as God has been and presently still is walking contrary to Israel. The time period of this walking contrary to God is for 2 ages.

At this time the two ages have not passed.

Paul also gave a good indication that Israel will be save when the 2,300 years of the Gentiles trampling God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts. has run the full allocated time period of 2,300 years. Paul was writing Romans some 160-200 years after the Maccabee uprising against the Grecian Empire. Jesus also indicated that the fullness of the gentiles had to be completed first.

I would numbly suggest to you that your POV is not scripturally based.

Shalom

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Earburner, I now understand that you want to change the focus of your conversation..

The years used in Daniel's prophecies are solar years and not "Prophetic years" of 360 day duration. I also understand that a 1,290 days represents the additional 30-day month to account for a solar year at that time. No big deal. It just shows that the mathematical Jamnastics used to determine the length of time for the 490 years in Daniel 9:24a, in solar years is an unnecessary step as the 70 weeks of years represents the time interval is the number of Sin sacrifices that the Lord would allow Israel to repent of their idolatrous worship. When they would not repent, Exodus 20:4-6 came into effect and Israel has been walking contrary to God just as God has been and presently still is walking contrary to Israel. The time period of this walking contrary to God is for 2 ages.

At this time the two ages have not passed.

Paul also gave a good indication that Israel will be save when the 2,300 years of the Gentiles trampling God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts. has run the full allocated time period of 2,300 years. Paul was writing Romans some 160-200 years after the Maccabee uprising against the Grecian Empire. Jesus also indicated that the fullness of the gentiles had to be completed first.

I would numbly suggest to you that your POV is not scripturally based.

Shalom
I perceive that you are accruing time through the theory of 7 day week ×1000 equals 7000 years. Though that concept sounds "logical" to our "natural mind", God is doing no such thing with literal time in that manner.

Whether its solar, lunar or prophetic time, there is no need to analyze which concept of time is being used in Daniel 9:24-27 about the 70 weeks. All one has to do is agree with scripture, that Daniel 9:26 is directly pointing to the fact that in the midst of one of the weeks, Messiah is cut off [crucified], but not for himself, which of course is the 70th last week of that prophecy.

God is not requiring anyone to jump through "math hoops", to figure out when the 70th week will be. He put the factual answer right out there in plain sight. The 70th week prophecy was for to reveal the crucifixion of Christ.
As a result there is no need whatsoever to take that 70th week and push it out into the far future.
In fact, by many doing so, it has derailed most of Christianity into a quagmire of literal lies of fantasy.

One such lie is that of a "little horn" to come. The understanding of who the "little horn" was, HAS BEEN FULFILLED, and that there are no others to come in anything of a future time.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the "dark ages" that spawned the apostate papacy's counter-reformation Jesuit Francisco Ribera, the father of the futurism which you embrace and perpetuate.

Thank God for the Reformation.
Sorry but the Jesuits had nothing to do w/ futurism. God has always been a futurist from Eden until this present day.

Reactions: ewq1938

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but the Jesuits had nothing to do w/ futurism. God has always been a futurist from Eden until this present day.

Theology such as Amillennialism was invented by the Catholic church ie: Jesuits. The first identified Amill was Gaius, who opposed the canonization of Revelation. He was Catholic. They did not like what Revelation taught. They also created Preterism so they could claim the AC came in the past and wasn't, isn't, and isn't going to be a Pope in the future.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theology such as Amillennialism was invented by the Catholic church ie: Jesuits. The first identified Amill was Gaius, who opposed the canonization of Revelation. He was Catholic. They did not like what Revelation taught. They also created Preterism so they could claim the AC came in the past and wasn't, isn't, and isn't going to be a Pope in the future.
We agree on futurism but personally, I don't believe the papacy will have anything to do w/ the a/c as that's from the wrong side of Rome. The a/c's 10 nation confederacy will come from the eastern part of the Roman empire. At most I see a possibility that a pope might be the FP but that's pretty slim as well, imo.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I perceive that you are accruing time through the theory of 7 day week ×1000 equals 7000 years. Though that concept sounds "logical" to our "natural mind", God is doing no such thing with literal time in that manner.

I have not pointed to the length of an age being 1,000 years long. In fact a season is 1,000 years long as we know that Satan, the other heavenly hosts, i.e., the four beasts and the Little Horn, and the judged kings of the earth, and the length of their imprisonment in the Pit/Bottomless Pit, as told in Rev 20, is for a 1,000 years year period. In Daniel 7:12b we are told this: - ", yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time." What I have consistently posted on this forum is that the seventh age will be 1,000 years plus a little while/time period long.

Using only the Old Testament, it is possible to establish a chronology of time from the creation of Adam up to the time when the final judgement of mankind will take place. From my chronology calculations I believe that this time period is over 7,000 years in duration with each age being 1,000 years plus a little while/time long.

As such your perception of what I understand is your creation and not mine.

Whether its solar, lunar or prophetic time, there is no need to analyze which concept of time is being used in Daniel 9:24-27 about the 70 weeks. All one has to do is agree with scripture, that Daniel 9:26 is directly pointing to the fact that in the midst of one of the weeks, Messiah is cut off [crucified], but not for himself, which of course is the 70th last week of that prophecy.

Again, you have created a very different understanding of when Christ died on the cross. Daniel 9:26a tells us this: -
"26 "And after the sixty-two weeks,;
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;"

It provides not time indication as to when Christ died. It only tells us that after the "sixty-two weeks of years" that the Messiah would be cut off, but not for himself.

Now what you have shown in this quote above is that you do not agree with scripture and have created your own understanding which is not supported by scripture.

Now in reading Daniel 9:24-27, all of the prophetic words given are sequential and naturally they follow each other.

It is my belief that Daniel 9:26b has a duration of around 2,000 years and the end point of this prophecy is when the wars is over.

[b}Daniel 9:26b: -[/b]

"26b: - And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined."

As such there is a long gap that is to happen between Daniel 9:25 and 27.

From Isaiah 24:21-22 we know that the heavenly hosts, i.e., Satan, the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 and the Little Horn, along with the kings of the earth will be judged and together they will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment. Putting a number of scriptures together we can determine that this judgement recorded in Isaiah 24:21-22 occurs at the very beginning of the seventh age.

As such, Satan or the other heavenly hosts cannot enter into a Solemn covenant with many until they are released from the bottomless pit.

As such, it is not Christ that enters into a solemn covenant with many in Daniel 9:27.

You then justified your belief with this statement: -

God is not requiring anyone to jump through "math hoops", to figure out when the 70th week will be. He put the factual answer right out there in plain sight. The 70th week prophecy was for to reveal the crucifixion of Christ.
As a result there is no need whatsoever to take that 70th week and push it out into the far future.
In fact, it has derailed most of Christianity into a quagmire of literal lies of fantasy.

You claimed in this quote that it has "In fact, . . derailed most of Christianity into a quagmire of literal lies of fantasy." but the reality is that it is your understanding, like many like minded people's who have entered into "a quagmire of literal lies of fantasy."

Please, before you continue to try and prove that my understanding is wrong, check whether or not your understanding can stand up to scrutiny, as in my humble opinion it fails all scrutiny when reviewed.

Goodbye

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should read that Jewish history about that "little horn" for yourself.
1 Maccabees 1 chs. 1-4. Ref. Dan. 12:11-12
The History and biblical account is correct, even though the Jews, as well as most Christians have mystified it. Today it's known as Hanukkah.
Remember, Jesus pointed back to it, in typology, because it was a fulfilled prophecy. And we all do know that a prophecy fulfilled, cannot be fulfilled again. BUT.....it can be typified!!

Who was it that Jesus was pointing to through it??
For that, you are going to have discover it for yourself. You already heard my understanding of it.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Early church father Justin Martyr affirmed amils. He preceded Catholicism by more than a century.

Futurism and preterism originated in the Jesuits of the apostate papacy of the 16th century. The former was embraced by dispensationalism in the 19th century. Recognized dispensationalist Clarence Larkin, in his book "Dispensational Truth", readily admits to futurism's apostate origin.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Jesuits fabricated futurism in an attempt to defeat the Reformation. They failed.

Futurism's futurisms are characterized by denied and delayed fulfillments.

God's futurisms are fulfilled in His Son. Daniel 9:24; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Hebrews 1:1,2

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should read that Jewish history about that "little horn" for yourself.
1 Maccabees 1 chs. 1-4. Ref. Dan. 12:11-12.
The History and biblical account is correct, even though the Jews, as well as most Christians have mystified it through religion. Today it's known as Hanukkah.
I have not pointed to the length of an age being 1,000 years long. In fact a season is 1,000 years long as we know that Satan, the other heavenly hosts, i.e., the four beasts and the Little Horn, and the judged kings of the earth, and the length of their imprisonment in the Pit/Bottomless Pit, as told in Rev 20, is for a 1,000 years year period. In Daniel 7:12b we are told this: - ", yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time." What I have consistently posted on this forum is that the seventh age will be 1,000 years plus a little while/time period long.
The "Age of Indignation" did come to an end, upon the death and resurrection of Jesus. All of that is expressly shown in the 70 weeks, which was "determined" for "thy people", meaning for Daniel's people, Israel.

In Dan. 9:24-27, the KJV only, the key word to look at is the word "determined".
So, the question is: what was it that was determined?
Ans. The six works of God, in Dan. 9:24.

See also vs. 27.
What was determined, and then poured upon the desolate??
"Poured" is another key word, found in the book of Acts of the NT.

Today, we are still in the Age of God's Grace, whereby there is NO ONE who knows when it will end, except for God the Father Himself. During His "longsuffering" for us, HE has put no time limit on His Age of Grace!! 2 Peter 3:9, 15.
Using only the Old Testament, it is possible to establish a chronology of time from the creation of Adam up to the time when the final judgement of mankind will take place. From my chronology calculations I believe that this time period is over 7,000 years in duration with each age being 1,000 years plus a little while/time long.

Again, you have created a very different understanding of when Christ died on the cross. Daniel 9:26a tells us this: -

It provides not time indication as to when Christ died. It only tells us that after the "sixty-two weeks of years" that the Messiah would be cut off, but not for himself.

Now what you have shown in this quote above is that you do not agree with scripture and have created your own understanding which is not supported by scripture.

Now in reading Daniel 9:24-27, all of the prophetic words given are sequential and naturally they follow each other.

It is my belief that Daniel 9:26b has a duration of around 2,000 years and the end point of this prophecy is when the wars is over.

From Isaiah 24:21-22 we know that the heavenly hosts, i.e., Satan, the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 and the Little Horn, along with the kings of the earth will be judged and together they will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment. Putting a number of scriptures together we can determine that this judgement recorded in Isaiah 24:21-22 occurs at the very beginning of the seventh age.

As such, Satan or the other heavenly hosts cannot enter into a Solemn covenant with many until they are released from the bottomless pit.

As such, it is not Christ that enters into a solemn covenant with many in Daniel 9:27.

You claimed in this quote that it has "In fact, . . derailed most of Christianity into a quagmire of literal lies of fantasy." but the reality is that it is your understanding, like many like minded people's who have entered into "a quagmire of literal lies of fantasy."

Please, before you continue to try and prove that my understanding is wrong, check whether or not your understanding can stand up to scrutiny, as in my humble opinion it fails all scrutiny when reviewed.

Goodbye
I would take up in detail all of the issues you mentioned, but you are not in the least bit interested in learning about the 45 days of the total of the 1335 days. All of it was fulfilled by Judas Maccabeus, the prince of Israel who restored the temple, that the "little horn" (Antiochus Epiphanes lV) desolated.

Edit: please notice the words: "desolated" and "restored".
What happened to Jesus on the cross, and then three days later?

He spoke of it in John 2
[18] Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his body.
[22] When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is the understanding of what the Holy Spirit of God teaches, and not that of "the wisdom of men". 1 Cor. 2:5

Goodbye
I can only teach what the Holy Spirit teaches.
1 Cor. 2
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I have consistently posted on this forum is that the seventh age will be 1,000 years plus a little while/time period long.
And there, you have shown your concept for 7 ages x 1000= 7000. And for the 7th age, you espouse and promote the 7th day sabbath, as being a 1000 year reign of Christ on earth. Am I wrong in your belief?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The "Age of Indignation" did come to an end, upon the death and resurrection of Jesus. All of that is expressly shown in the 70 weeks, which was "determined" for "thy people", meaning for Daniel's people, Israel.

In Dan. 9:24-27, the KJV only, the key word to look at is the word "determined".
So, the question is: what was it that was determined?
Ans. The six works of God, in Dan. 9:24.

See also vs. 27.
What was determined, and then poured upon the desolate??
"Poured" is another key word, found in the book of Acts of the NT.

Today, we are still in the Age of God's Grace, whereby there is NO ONE who knows when it will end, except for God the Father Himself. During His "longsuffering" for us, HE has put no time limit on His Age of Grace!! 2 Peter 3:9, 15.

This is just your private understanding. I have a POV that is more in line with the scriptures, than what you are presenting here in the quote above.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would take up in detail all of the issues you mentioned, but you are not in the least bit interested in learning about the 45 days of the total of the 1335 days. All of it was fulfilled by Judas Maccabeus, the prince of Israel who restored the temple, that the "little horn" (Antiochus Epiphanes lV) desolated.

Again, this is your own private POV and one I do not believe is supported by the scriptures.
The person/entity that is responsible for the trampling of God's sanctuary and His earthly hots is actually the Little Horn who acquires armies to do his dirty work as we are told will happen in Daniel 8.

As far as the 1335 days mentioned in Daniel 12:12, it is so far into the future that it will have little to no impact on my life at this present time.

What is important for me at this present time for me is to ensure that I am secure with my relationship with God.

If this is not true then I will be in deep trouble.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Edit: please notice the words: "desolated" and "restored".
What happened to Jesus on the cross, and then three days later?

He spoke of it in John 2
[18] Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his body.
[22] When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

I notice that you have not done a word study on the Greek word, translated as "Destroy" in the passage that you quoted above, because if you had you would have noted that this particular Greek word is only found three times in the NT and I quote from the Bible Hub web site the three occurrences that are found for the Greek word used in John 2:19: -

Mark 11:2: . . . KJV: man sat; loose him, and bring . . .
John 2:19: . . . KJV: said unto them, Destroy this temple, “
John 11:44: . . . KJV: saith unto them, Loose him, and . “

I would suggest to you that the translators have John 2:19 wrong in their English translation in this particular case. I believe they are talking about the Israelites causing the stonework of the temple to be loosened such that it easily comes apart.

The second part of this verse, "in three days I will raise it up" should be understood to read, in my paraphrasing, as "and within three days of the Lord I will gather my temple together from the temples within ech saint which are part of my body."

This presents a very different picture of what is to come.[/b]

Last edited: