The myth of grace-only & easy-believism shattered forever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because what I preach is not readily accepted and unregenerated people might consider it to be heresy...and yet it is not heresy but sound doctrine through and through.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you're not too sure ...

What is the name of this cult you say you're the leader of?
Actually, I could be having a break (to be saying that it is the name of a cult)...

I have had the idea of a church called Mustard Seed Fellowship for quite some time now.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I encourage the people who follow me to be Bereans (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11)...because though intelligent, I am diagnosed with a mental illness and could be off-base on any given subject.

cont'd from #1083.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I encourage the people who follow me to be Bereans (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11)...because though intelligent, I am diagnosed with a mental illness and could be off-base on any given subject.

cont'd from #1083.
But I do know that I also have the Holy Ghost...so everything I say should at least be considered by those to whom I seek to minister.

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, I could be having a break (to be saying that it is the name of a cult)...

I have had the idea of a church called Mustard Seed Fellowship for quite some time now.
I think Hay Seed Fellowship would be more appropriate.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you - but what happened since then? I'm no expert, but it seems to me that your IQ has slipped down the scale rather dramatically?
I have already given testimony as to what happened.

Though the last time I tested my I.Q., it was 163...still pretty high.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your phobia towards drinking alcohol is solid proof that you are not Jesus Christ.
I have no phobia towards drinking alcohol...

But I most certainly know that the drinking of alcohol has been a bane on societies (and people who have become addicted).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the fact of the matter is, no one living on earth is Jesus Christ...because He is coming on the clouds of heaven.

That is all the solid proof you need.

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I encourage the people who follow me to be Bereans (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11)...because though intelligent
My experience is, those who describe themselves as "intelligent', usually aren't very intelligent … although you may be an exception.
I am diagnosed with a mental illness
I suspected that was the case. I hope and pray that you can get professional help and recover to full health.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My experience is, those who describe themselves as "intelligent', usually aren't very intelligent … although you may be an exception. **I am diagnosed with a mental illness** I suspected that was the case. I hope and pray that you can get professional help and recover to full health.

It is actually a thorn in my flesh to keep me from being exalted above measure; but the Lord has said, "My grace is sufficient for thee; for my power is made perfect in your weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:7-9). And also, not many wise, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of this world to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:20-29).

Last edited:

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I do know that I also have the Holy Ghost...so everything I say should at least be considered by those to whom I seek to minister.
The Holy Spirit communicates correct doctrine through the hierarchy of the Catholic Church, not through rogue individuals operating outside the Church.