The Next Prophesied event

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favour,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendour for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favour’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.
Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will affect the whole world. The Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30, Zechariah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favour,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendour for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favour’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.
Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will affect the whole world. The Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30, Zechariah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

That certainly is the popular assumption. By not realizing what they saw, and not fully believing what Jesus said about what [all] would be fulfilled and when, most have believed the foretold "lie" that has brought about the "strong delusion" that some of the ["all"] He claimed was not actually true, devising another gospel that fit their unbelief.

And here we are, some still preaching it...rather than saying "I don't see it and I don't understand, but I believe what He said is true, and will continue in study until it is revealed to me."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Events now unfolding in the Middle East are rapidly bringing closer the apocalyptic scenario as predicted in many prophetic scriptures, mainly Psalms 83, Revelation 6:12-17, Joel 2:1-11, Zephaniah 3:8, Zechariah 12:1-10. As described, the Lord Himself intervenes and destroys a massive attack from an Islamic confederation. The Messiah Jesus reveals Himself personally to the people surviving in Israel. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 29:1-4 At this time, those remnant Christian Jews will receive a spirit of compassion and will mourn ‘over Him whom they pierced. Zechariah 12:10-14.

Psalms 83 begins by describing a united conspiracy against Israel. Their aim is total annihilation of the Jewish State of Israel, to occupy all the Land and to wipe out any remembrance of them. Although each of the tribal groups mentioned is a historic enemy of Israel and has fought against them on various occasions, there is no record that they ever joined in such an alliance. All of the modern nations who are descendants of the peoples mentioned in Psalms 83, are currently obsessed with an Islamic inspired determination to completely eliminate the Jewish State of Israel.

Psalms 81:13-15 O that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their adversaries. The haters of the Lord pretend submission to Him, but their fate will endure forever.
Verse 15 tells of a people who hate God when they think in their minds that they submit to Him. The word Islam, means submitters to god: their god, Allah.

So then, when we read in Psalms 83:2 For your enemies raise an uproar, those who hate you hold their heads high, it is saying that the enemies mentioned, are those who believe they submit to God, but in reality are full of religious pride and are in fact haters of the true God.

Psalms 83:18 So let it be known that You, whose name is Jesus are alone the Most High over all the earth.
The reason that the Lord will be so powerfully victorious in this coming war, is to witness to all unbelievers, especially the Ishmaelite peoples, who will then recognise the true religion and Islam will be discredited.

The writer of Psalms 83, the prophet Asaph, prays that Israel’s current enemies will be just as soundly defeated as were the Midianites, etc, when their armies were scattered and their leaders executed. When this prayer is answered, the holy Land will be a much bigger country, it will include all the area given by God to Abraham. Isaiah 25:13, Micah 7:11

There will be a terrible loss of life, as well as large numbers of refugees, who will flee from all the Mid east countries. But a holy remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Jeremiah 12:14-16
After the Land is cleaned and regenerated, then all the true descendants of Jacob and those grafted in, all the Christian Israelites of God, will be motivated to emigrate to the New Israel. [Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5] There, they will be an example to the world of how all should live and 144,000 of them will go out to all peoples and preach the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We disagree on some things ...but not this. I also suspect Iran and many nations with her to come against Israel. Iran probably has a nuke and they need at least a few. They are allies with Russia, Iraq, Turkey and likely a half dozen other countries will unite as well.
I don't see NATO or US attacking Israel even though Democrats would throw her under the bus.
What I also see that may happen sooner is famine throughout the world due to food shortages. Of course wars can add to famine and result in death.
Something big is coming our way before Election day to disrupt and prevent an obvious Republican landslide. 70 % of Americans are not happy with the direction of the economy - caused by Biden and I do not see things turning around - this is it, the GT is upon us.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We disagree on some things ...but not this. I also suspect Iran and many nations with her to come against Israel. Iran probably has a nuke and they need at least a few. They are allies with Russia, Iraq, Turkey and likely a half dozen other countries will unite as well.
Thanks.
Something big will surely happen soon. An event in the magnitude of Noah's Flood, as Jesus said: Matthew 24:37-39
We should know all about it; the Bible has over 100 Prophesies which graphically detail the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath.

And American politics has nothing to do with it.
However, Iran and all the Islamic peoples do view the USA as weak and unlikely to retaliate if they nuked Israel. Certainly, none of the other Western nations would.
But it will be the moment when the Islamic confederation tries to fire a nuke missile to Israel, that the Lord will intervene and destroy them all. Psalms 7:12-16

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks.
Something big will surely happen soon. An event in the magnitude of Noah's Flood, as Jesus said: Matthew 24:37-39
We should know all about it; the Bible has over 100 Prophesies which graphically detail the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath.

And American politics has nothing to do with it.
However, Iran and all the Islamic peoples do view the USA as weak and unlikely to retaliate if they nuked Israel. Certainly, none of the other Western nations would.
But it will be the moment when the Islamic confederation tries to fire a nuke missile to Israel, that the Lord will intervene and destroy them all. Psalms 7:12-16
When you say soon would that be within a year?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
When you say soon would that be within a year?
I can only repeat the Words of Jesus: You don't know the day of the hour....
Jesus was referring to His coming in vengeance and wrath; the Sixth Seal, as I point out; the next prophesied event.
His eventual Return in glory, can be known, as being exactly 1260 days after the Temple is desecrated.

However, with Iran doing anything they want and we know they have sufficient fissile material for a nuke or two and the missiles to deliver them, they can attempt to do what they have avowed to do; wipe Israel off the map.
Could be tomorrow!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It was not the intention of God, to give His prophets a clear, instantly understandable message. To have done that would have revealed His plans to all and sundry.

We can’t yet fully ascertain God’s ultimate design for His creation, although it is clear that he does want those who believe in Him and trust to His salvation, to be aware of coming events. We are told to trust Him and hold fast to our faith, but to do that in the midst of sudden and shocking events, without some idea of the outcome of such events, and then it is so much more difficult for us.

Therefore, because God HAS given us the information we need to know about the future, then it is a serious error to ignore it, to fail to gain some understanding or to think that a rapture removal to heaven will take us away from it all.

It must be obvious, to anyone who reads the news, that the current world situation is nearing unsustainability, in terms of resources and population. But the flash point and the focus of God’s plan, is the Middle East. God has not, in the past 72 years, allowed Israel to be conquered and He will not allow that to happen now. Although there will be judgement upon the Jewish people as well, a remnant will eventually be forgiven and restored. Ezekiel 16:59-63, Romans 9:27

Many prophecies tell of God’s fire judgement; this has not happened as yet, His first judgement was by a flood. This coming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, is described as a terrible day of fire and earthquakes. It will be a Day when the heavens blaze; 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, burning like a furnace; Malachi 4:1, raining fiery coals; Psalms 11:4-6, fire like a whirlwind, many will be killed; Isaiah 66:15-17, suddenly, in an instant....flames of devouring fire; Isaiah 29:5-6.

But the verse that tells us exactly what God will use on that Day is Isaiah 30:26a The moon will shine as bright as the sun and the sun will shine with 7 times its normal power.

This accurately describes a solar flare, something that does happen on a regular basis, usually harmlessly. In the past there have been larger Coronal Mass Ejections, explosions of the suns surface, but scientists warn of the possibility/probability of a massive CME, that in our modern age of communications, transport and conveniences, would have a devastating effect.

Now, note the second half of Isaiah 30:26b... on that Day, the Lord will bind up the broken limbs of His people and heal their wounds.

This is a wonderful promise to His people, those who love the Lord and follow in His laws, every faithful Christian. Many, many prophecies tell how His people will be conveyed and gathered into the Land of Greater Israel after this Day of judgement. This day and the gathering are quite different from that described at the Return of Jesus - years later.

Isaiah 52:6-12 On that Day, My people will know My Name.....go out leave Babylon, keep yourselves pure, the Lord will guard and guide you.

Ezekiel 28:25-26 When I execute judgement on all of Israel’s scornful neighbours, then My people: all the true believers, gathered from the nations, will live in peace in the Land, I shall show My holiness in them for everyone to see. [Before Jesus Returns]

Ezekiel 20:41-42 I shall accept you....after I have brought you out from the peoples where you have been dispersed, into the Land promised to your forefathers.
Ref: REB. (some verses abridged)