The Rapture, is standing closer and closer, to the truth (true?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I worked out something about the end and it still came to an end. But then I discovered something about the Rapture, at the end, and I kept coming closer. When I found out something about the end, I realised that I would not immediately come to the end - as Jesus said "the end does not come immediately" - but I also found, that wondering if the end would end, gradually came to an end as well. So the end, continues to be the end. (The end continues to be the end) Even if all i know, is that at some point, ending the end, will come to an end. As such I know, that the end, ends all things.

But if I know that the end, ends all things, I also know, that the Rapture brings all things together. For the Rapture is greater than the end. The Rapture brings us to the end, and releases us from its grip. Released from the grip of the end, we are able to sustain a relationship beyond the end, that the end not bring us back, from that relationship. The Rapture will always come after and go further, than the relationship to the end, that we pull away from. We pull away from the end, because we do not want the Rapture to end. We study the end, because we want to find a way of living, despite the danger of Rapture coming to an end - if we do not heed that the Rapture take us beyond the end ("the end" let the reader note).

So what is this power that can either live or die, based on what relationship we have - that is, with Christ: who is the end, but also the beginning (as you would say rightly, "the beginning of the Rapture")? This power is the power of the life of the soul, to align with the Cross, or not. The future is revealed on the Cross, but we must commit to standing back and approaching it again, with a new heart, taking us further - from the Cross to the Resurrection and beyond. It is like stretching an arrow, you have to pull the string back, before you have enough force to reach the target: grasping the optimal distance back, on the bow, is a symbol of the Rapture. If you remember where the Rapture was in your heart, you will be able to draw on the strength, that will propel you forward, in quickness and accuracy. You don't get all manner of gifts (because you show faith), but those you need, just as the arrow approaches the target it does not aim for everything, but the center.

The power of this (grapsing the Rapture), then, is that you are able to approach a number of targets, you are fit for battle. If those around you struggle with the end, you know that it won't slow you down, because you have something in you that is greater than the abiding of the world. The world abides sin, because it does not know God; the world abides righteousness, because it does not trust Jesus; the world abides judgment, because it cannot understand the Holy Spirit. These are powerful things, that we have command of, because we are not like the world. As Paul said "we are to be in the world, but not of the world". In time we will come to understand our calling as coming from beyond this life, and we will begin to conduct ourselves as anticipating the life beyond, not this life: the life beyond, anticipated, is greater than any life that is simply created (but nothing more - let the reader note). We are to live a greater life.

So what of the Rapture, coming to an end? That's just it! The Rapture gets quicker, no matter what happens to the end. We find that we are in the grip of a relationship that takes us beyond all the things that this world has to offer. There is power in this. The Word is alive! We know that God wants for us to be delivered and we have proof that He gives us the Rapture, before we get there. Even if the power of the Rapture is not in our lifetime, we must be mindful that at some point we will pass through it, as we go to the next life, and that going through it, will change us. The end will not change us, but the Rapture will. Thus the end will help us keep how we have changed. This is important, because the Devil will try to come against that change, but if we have God, we will overcome him.

I hope this has been of some encouragement.

God bless.