• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard of it. But the wording is self-explanatory.
The general idea is that after you've told me something, I say it back to you without response, just saying what you've said in my own words. If I get it wrong, you can point out where, and correct me. Then I say it back again, and we repeat until I can tell you what you are saying, without criticism or judgment, correctly. Then we both know I understand. And then we can go on to discuss it.

So that's my take and I'm sticking to it. You can try to convince me that I'm wrong about things, and I am desperate to listen, but until someone brings a greater doctrine than the Circumcision of Heart, I will only be going backward.

Actually, I think I agree with you completely. We are from a dead humanity, and we have been transfered into the living Christ. Total circumcision!

Circumcision of the heart is, I think, accomplished by our justification. In our death in Christ, we are forever separated from our past sins, and from our corrupted flesh. And in our resurrection in Christ, we are recreated a new being, the spirit child of God, who is now in God's very pattern, righteous, and truly holy, and so will never be charged with sin.

What remains for us is that our minds be renewed to think according to this new reality. God may well use unpleasant means to facilitate this. He may just tap us that we live in faith that always overcomes, or He may leave us to learn a long and slow way, and He may do both in season.

The accountability that you seek . . . this is Jesus in my life. We are now alive unto God, a two edged sword, but wonderful if we really understand it.

Your thoughts?

Much love!

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For instance . . . This idea that the born again Christian will never commit a sin attacks to the heart of every true Christian who understands the reality that our flesh remains corrupt until it is redeemed, and who recognizes that even though we are so very much improved over what we were, to say the least, yet still, the flesh lusts against the spirit, and the spirit lusts against the flesh. We remain in that conflict until the redemption of the body. And to deny this reality is in my opinion a mistake.

Circumcision of the heart is, I think, accomplished by our justification. In our death in Christ, we are forever separated from our past sins, and from our corrupted flesh. And in our resurrection in Christ, we are recreated a new being, the spirit child of God, who is now in God's very pattern, righteous, and truly holy, and so will never be charged with sin.

So which is it?

cc: @2nd Timothy Group

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The general idea is that after you've told me something, I say it back to you without response, just saying what you've said in my own words. If I get it wrong, you can point out where, and correct me. Then I say it back again, and we repeat until I can tell you what you are saying, without criticism or judgment, correctly. Then we both know I understand. And then we can go on to discuss it.

Actually, I think I agree with you completely. We are from a dead humanity, and we have been transfered into the living Christ. Total circumcision!

What remains for us is that our minds be renewed to think according to this new reality. God may well use unpleasant means to facilitate this. He may just tap us that we live in faith that always overcomes, or He may leave us to learn a long and slow way, and He may do both in season.

The accountability that you seek . . . this is Jesus in my life. We are now alive unto God, a two edged sword, but wonderful if we really understand it.

Your thoughts?

Much love!

Well, I appreciate that you ask me for my thoughts on this issue, and here they are:

I think that you're making the Holy Work of Christ far more difficult to understand than it needs to be. The Work of Christ is as follows.

1. - Lifts the Curse of Adam and Eve - The Actual Circumcision
2. - Send the gift of the Holy Spirit, a Holy Deposit that guarantees Salvation
3. - Pays the debt for Salvation, once and for all

That's it. God (who is the Ancient One, Christ) lifts the Curse to whomever and whenever. He's been lifting the Curse since the beginning, for there is no other way to follow God unless the Curse is gone. Also in the Old Testament, we see plenty of "Godly" people, such as all the Patriarchs. What is unique about the Work of Christ is that now, no one has to wait for Jesus's Resurrection to pay for sins, as did the men and women who lived and died before Christ.

Romans 3:25-26 NLT - "For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus."

So even though the men and women of the Old Days had their Sin Nature removed, and given the gift of the Holy Spirit (as a temporary Guide - as it seems), they still had to wait for Christ. Think about Samuel and where he came from when Saul summoned him. From above or below? Yep . . . below, so we know that all Godly men were in some sort of holding tank, if you will, and had to wait for Christ to be given the chance to believe in him, and have their sins paid for. The Curse was already lifted, but the penalty for their sins had not been paid for.

Matthew 27:50-53 NLT - "Then Jesus shouted out again, and he released his spirit. 51 At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart, 52 and tombs opened. The bodies of many godly men and women who had died were raised from the dead. 53 They left the cemetery after Jesus' resurrection, went into the holy city of Jerusalem, and appeared to many people."

What I have just provided to you . . . you're not going to get anywhere else, especially in a church. Why? Because pastors are keeping us "sick" and unsaved so that the money keeps pouring in.

So, it is possible to have a purified heart yet still exist with the dept for sin unpaid. Big deal, right!? A debt is a debt and no debt makes a person corrupt . . . it is just a debt. So this is why men and women of Old had to wait for Christ.

But as we find in the Old Testament, God calls for us to "Circumcise our Hearts to the Lord!" But, what makes this a hidden teaching is we cannot do it on our own accord . . . that is the role of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Deuteronomy 10:16 KJV - "Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked."

But like I said, we can't do that on our own. Therefore, the passage above means that we are to turn to God for this lifting of the Curse, as God is the only one that can do so. The below passage is still in Deuteronomy, and it shows clearly that God will perform this Holy Operation of Circumcision.

Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV - "And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live."

We can't Love God with all our Heart, soul, and live if we still possess that Curse. So God lifts it and for many, He gave the Indwelling Holy Spirit. But . . . that debt can only be paid for by Christ.

My friend . . . I beg of you to consider all of these passages and to view the ENTIRE Bible in light of what I have just written. If you were to print out this tiny little presentation, and then began to re-read the entire Bible in a timeline, chronological order . . . your entire Biblical world and Life will change. I promise you!

I beg you to do so. Please, there is nothing more important in this Life and in this ugly world than to grasp this teaching that the Bible so clearly displays. I don't know why our Powerful God has allowed me to see this, but I assure you that if you and I could sit down face to face and talk, I know 100% that you would see what I am seeing. Please . . . I beg of you. You can use any translation . . . it doesn't matter. This Heart of the Bible teaching is in every Glorious Bible that has ever been seriously written.

If you really want to understand the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts, I posted a video of which I am the author and creator of it all. It's somewhere here on the site, but I don't know how to find it . . . as of yet. It is a 46-minute video that explains everything very well (in my opinion.) If you cannot find it, I'll provide you with a YouTube link.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really want to understand the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts, I posted a video of which I am the author and creator of it all. It's somewhere here on the site, but I don't know how to find it . . . as of yet. It is a 46-minute video that explains everything very well (in my opinion.) If you cannot find it, I'll provide you with a YouTube link.

I would like to see it.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is the Holy Operation of God . . . that's it. :)

Colossians 2:11-12 KJV - "In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead."

That's the KJV for ya. It's crystal clear! The problem is that no church preaches this Truth, thus everyone remains in deep sin, thinking they're still saved, when the Truth is, is that they don't understand the Work of Christ. We just like running around quoting John 3:16 as though it'll save us. But that isn't true, for even Demons believed in Jesus. The problem with their belief in Jesus is that they didn't removed their Hearts and offer it to Christ for His Holy Circumcision. Gotta have the Curse lifted to be saved . . . and Jesus is the ONLY one that does that.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16 NIV - "But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away."

If "we" are not willing to open our ears to ALL of the Scriptures, and only want to adhere to what today's modern-day preachers and teachers have to say, we'll never see the whole Truth. Frustrating!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read those quotes again. It's there.

marks said:
For instance . . . This idea that the born again Christian will never commit a sin attacks to the heart of every true Christian who understands the reality that our flesh remains corrupt until it is redeemed, and who recognizes that even though we are so very much improved over what we were, to say the least, yet still, the flesh lusts against the spirit, and the spirit lusts against the flesh. We remain in that conflict until the redemption of the body. And to deny this reality is in my opinion a mistake.

marks said:

So which is it?

Our flesh remains corrupt, and we are not our flesh. Is this more clear?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend . . . I beg of you to consider all of these passages and to view the ENTIRE Bible in light of what I have just written. If you were to print out this tiny little presentation, and then began to re-read the entire Bible in a timeline, chronological order . . . your entire Biblical world and Life will change. I promise you!
That's a rather bold statement, and especially considering you know virtually nothing about me or my life or my relationship with God.

But I don't see in the Bible where anyone was born again - born of God - before the resurrection of Christ, indeed, none could be, He has not raised.

But now He IS risen, and we are risen in Him.

The curse against the ground is not removed. But by birth from God, we are removed from it.

God subjected the creation to vanity with the expectation that this would would to turn us towards Him. Solomon wrote that God does what He does so we will fear Him. God cursed the earth so we would find nothing in anything, and would have to turn to Him for fulfillment.

Let me ask you a question. What was the primary reason for Jesus' death? Was it to supply a payment for sin, so that we would be judicially pardoned? Or was it to provide a death and new life that we could share in? Something else?

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. I've said enough. Maybe we'll chat more in another thread. This one is being unwatched.
Alright then. I can only guess at what you mean there. Sounds like Calvinistic Election, but I've got the idea that's not what you are talking about.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cant really speak to anyone who teaches "sinlessness in the body", as i have never heard this taught by anyone.
Can you give me a name, or show me a video link, and i'll check it out.

Now, what Paul teaches, is that our sin is gone , because Christ became them, and Bore them for all for us.
And Paul teaches that because we are not under the dominion of the law, but are under Grace......the Law can no longer define us as a sinner who sins.
So, Paul teaches us that what use to be KNOWN as a "sin", is now , under Grace, become KNOWN as a "work of the Flesh".
Its still the same deed, Marks, but its not the same title or application.

An unbeliever, is sinning because they are under the Law, and the law defines their carnal deed as a SIN.. And they exist here.... John 3 36

We, the born again are "not under the Law, but under GRACE", and so, we have incorruptible seed in us, that has connected us to God's Spirit, and that part can't sin, as there is 'No sin, in Christ" where we exist in the Kingdom of God.

So, when we commit a carnal deed, we are simply performing a work of the Flesh, and because our Flesh is the "old man" that is crucified with Christ, along with the Law that is not over us as a dominion....we are no longer "sinner"........we are Saints.
Saints that Paul teaches : "'Use not your LIBERTY (Grace of God) to commit (not a sin) but a work of the Flesh".
Hi Behold,

OnE small comment on this . . .

As you likely know I think this same way. I reviewed the places where God speaks of sin, and was reminded that "all that is not of faith is sin", I would still have to say, works of the flesh done by the Born Again, are still called sin, because they do not originate in faith, just the same, we are not guilty, not being under Law.

Just the same, I think very strongly that there is still a lot of confusion in many people's minds on this, and your point is not lost!

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My RHEMAS abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

First condition - we must be abiding in Him
Second condition - and be able to hear (through the Spirit) His words = Rhemas.
Rule - Only pray what the Rhema said - it is His will, which becomes my will.
These don't say the same things . . .

If you abide in Me /// we must be abiding in Him

and My RHEMAS abide in you /// and be able to hear (through the Spirit) His words = Rhemas.

Only pray what the Rhema said - it is His will, which becomes my will. /// you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

The passage says, If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

Your version would say, If you abide in me, and you can hear my words, you shall ask what (I) want . . .

Ok . . . His will becomes our will . . . however, I don't believe God means to sublimate us into Him. I believe He created us as creative individuals because that was what He wanted. And He doesn't want absorbtion into Himself, rather, participation with Himself.

A simple shift in the wording - abide in you, or, you can hear them, do you see the difference?

One is like following instructions. The other is like living a new life.

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright then. I can only guess at what you mean there. Sounds like Calvinistic Election, but I've got the idea that's not what you are talking about.

Much love!

No need to label me as a Calvinist, or anything else. Why not accept my wishes and say, "That's cool," and then open a new thread and give me an invitation? I believe that you possess an advanced understanding of God's Word, and I find tremendous value in that. So . . . trust me! I have done much to build your trust and even your confidence so that we might have a balanced conversation but then am thrust into essential name-calling. Nah . . . we don't need to do that. I'm not a Calvinist . . . in fact, I could care less about Calvin or Luther, or anyone else. I depend on the Spirit to give me wisdom. That said, I am here because I want to hear what others have to say. The difference is that I don't believe everything that I read or hear (as I once did with the like of John MacArthur, RC Sproul, etc.)

The vast majority are here to teach and correct each other, thus indicating that they aren't here to learn and be willing to change their belief system. I am absolutely here as a willing person, willing to change what I believe, and in fact, someone has already taught me something that I find to be of tremendous value. I want to be clear: I am no better than anyone else. I hate no one. In fact, God does not require me for one thing at all. And just as this group is uptight with each other, there is no reason for why this group cannot be happy and thrilled with one another as well. Being kind and gentle isn't a difficult thing to do, yet it surely is, especially amongst "Christians." The most hate-filled people I have ever known claim that they are "Christians." And that breaks my heart.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where is your scriptural backup? Your word means nothing.

Romans 7

Paul speaking :

"""""For the good that I would..... I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but SIN that dwelleth in me.

So, charismaticlady, does that verse help you ?
See, i teach Paul. Pauline Theology
I dont pretend to teach it, i actually teach it.
I know what it is, and i know how to teach it.

So, as i was saying....we, the born again, are not our flesh.....we are not our old nature... we are not the "other members" that the "sin dwells within".
But the issue is, its still here, even tho it is crucified with Christ.
Paul says we are to "reckon it dead".... and if it was not here, we would not need to deal with it at all.
See it?
So, what we have to do, is recognize who we really are, and live in this Right Mind.
We are 'new Creations" "in Christ". That is our eternal Identity if we are born again.
This is what Paul discovered, when He stopped trying to resist his adamic nature, and instead began to rest in God's Grace, which then allowed Jesus to """" "always gives me the Victory""".... Paul teaches.
Thats what i teach.
Paul teaches that we are to stop living the sinning and confessing and repenting life, and to understand HOW.
That is what i teach, also.
Its funny that you thought this was "gnostic"..when in fact its 2000 yr old Pauline Theology, also taught by Jude.
Its new to you, and to most believers, because you have had really bad teachers, and belong to really bad denominations.

But you dont have to stay there.
Thats the good news.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to label me as a Calvinist, or anything else.
Please . . . reread my post. I'm not labeling you anything. I'm asking a question. Even to say that while this sounded Calvinistic, I didn't think that was what you meant, and asked for clarification.

I thought that perhaps by telling you my reason for asking that you might feel more inclined to answer.

No worries! As you wish.

Much love!