The Trinity definition

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mattathias

Nov 12, 2020
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pre-existed in the Father?, is not his word him? is not of God is God? yes or no.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Yes and no.

The old creation pre-existed notionally in the Father’s logos. When the Father created the heavens and the earth the creation that previously existed only in his mind, only in his plan, only in his purpose, was brought into literal existence. The creation is of God but the creation is not God.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you would agree that the prerequisite lies in God's hands for the individual, within His plan for that person?
Each person requires God's guidance towards the Word, along with lessons in life, seeds planted by others, invitations, events, all are orchestrated by God and therefore would be different for each individual. Some may take a lifetime and some are saved early on. Let's say a person believes in Jesus, everything he said, yet cannot conceive that He is God, misses some crucial truths or maybe He believes He was a created being or didn't really rise from the dead. God works with that person. As he grows to understand many other doctrines in the Bible, he is drawn to them, they interest him and give him hope. He applies these principles to his life, yet is still adamant about His deity. So God continues to cuddle him along until an appointed time when more enlightenment occurs - if He is one of His sheep. All along, this person may not show fruit, his apparently witness to others or attempts in evangelism go out empty, but God moves him along. Apparently this person is stubborn and is not ready yet.
Just prior to his death, when he is weak, no longer the ruler of his destiny, no longer in control, but knows his days are numbered, God finally gets his attention and saves him. So even with the most offensive and sinful deeds committed, even believing distortions and lies about Jesus, this person is still redeemable because it is the Grace of God and His power to do so. We therefore cannot invalidate anyone's belief - God is not done with them until they are dead! But to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, is the unpardonable sin. And this of course is to say that He is Satan. The Pharisees accused Jesus of healing by Satan's power. That was it for them -- bye, bye. I always wondered if by saying that the Holy Spirit is not a person, but just a force and not God, would be crossing that line???
I believe nearly all you have said here...without actually spending more time reading it over again.

The query you have at the end is a little puzzling though....I take it you still believe that saying the Holy Spirit is not a person it is calling somehow calling Christ evil as you said, as part of Satanism etc..the unpardonable sin.. and then does this directly relate to your belief that the HS is a 3rd person of a Trinity? If you do then I can see your dilemma. If not, then why? If you now believe that the HS is actually the same one Spirit of YHWH (our true God) then I also agree with it.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short then, the 'form of YHWH' means the external mosaic character of YHWH imprinted on his Son, Yahshua.
First error, God is a Spirit, and his character or characteristic is imprinted on the diversity/Son, his own spirit. so that's a reprove there.

His Spiritual impact and influence on Yahshua is only in the external sense.
second error, see above, listen, Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"
"the express image of his person" is not an external morphe.

Yahshua was not born as one human spirit to be somehow later and incredibly consumed or permanently altered to become the Father, as the Spirit it/himself.
third ERROR, and this is where you make your ERROR, Yeshua is a SHARED NATURE, meaning just as Mattathias said, the same ONE person. and here in Phil 2:6 we can understand this SHARING of ONESLF in Flesh.

listen and learn. "Form" here in Phil 2:6 is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

notice definition #2, fundamental nature is the SAME NATURE, but its ROOT tells us what kind of NATURE, it's
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
[from an obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai “to get as a section or allotment”]
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what)

notice definition #1. "a portion" APAK, what is another word for portion? answer "SHARE" the Lord Jesus NATURE is the "EQUAL" share of God own NATURE. not a separate Person, not but the same one person... "shared". that's why he's the "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh, just as G243 allos states, listen. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

the numerical difference is in titles "Lord", the ordinal Last, and the title "LORD" as in the ordinal First. the one person "SHARED"

that's why JESUS is Called the First and the Last, (ONE PERSON), for as with John and Isaiah, that's why each say "WITH", for with as in Phil 2:6 is indicating the same one Spirit, only shared, diversified in flesh.

one person, only SHARED, or DIVERSIFIED in flesh. there is your answer, instead of going through hoops just say what the bible say, and tell the truth

there is no three persons, no two, or two Spirits. no, it's the same Spirit "SHARED", or diversified in flesh.

now with that answer we can answer any, and I mean any Godhead question.

do I need to say anything else?

now if you have any questions just ask.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old creation pre-existed notionally in the Father’s logos. When the Father created the heavens and the earth the creation that previously existed only in his mind, only in his plan, only in his purpose, was brought into literal existence. The creation is of God but the creation is not God.
HOLD it didn't you saud or agree that the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, did you not say that?.

PICJAG

Mattathias

Nov 12, 2020
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOLD it didn't you saud or agree that the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, did you not say that?.

PICJAG

Yes. I did say that. I’m still saying that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, we take this to mean that you haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Can you not even tell the difference?
see post #445. and if you have any question, ask. :D YIKES!

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I did say that. I’m still saying that.
well if the logos is the same one person, JESUS, he could not have pre-existed in the Father, because he is the FATHER. and let us prove it. same verse, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now look up the word "alone", and "by oneself", meaning no one else was there/present at creation except one person, JESUS the ordinal first. and to top that off, JESUS who is God, now in diversity in flesh said in Matthews 19:4 that "HE"/God, made them male and female.

see your error now?
PICJAG

Mattathias

Nov 12, 2020
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well if the logos is the same one person, JESUS, he could not have pre-existed in the Father, because he is the FATHER. and let us prove it. same verse, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now look up the word "alone", and "by oneself", meaning no one else was there/present at creation except one person, JESUS the ordinal first. and to top that off, JESUS who is God, now in diversity in flesh said in Matthews 19:4 that "HE"/God, made them male and female.

see your error now?
PICJAG

The Father’s logos isn’t “the same one person, JESUS”; Jesus isn’t the Father.

See the difference in our theological perspectives now?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People, people, are you getting this.

LISTEN, Jesus is ONE PERSON, shared. just stop and think. in Matthews 19:4, he Jesus, God, said that "HE", a single person made the male and the Female, in reference to his "SOURCE" as APAK said, (but did not understand). Jesus the ordinal, the diversity, was not referring to himself in FLESH standing before them. no but he the Spirit, the ordinal First, Father, as G243 allos states, the numerical difference, made them male and female.

are the light blubs coming on now?

see this is the elephant in the room that no one can deal with.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father’s logos isn’t “the same one person, JESUS”; Jesus isn’t the Father.

See the difference in our theological perspectives now?
if Jesus is not then explain how he have the SAME Nature, Spirit as the Father? remember God is "a" Spirit, one Spirit, and Jesus said that his Nature is EQUAL with, with, with, God's Nature. and God said there is no one equal to him....... well.

PICJAG

Mattathias

Nov 12, 2020
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if Jesus is not then explain how he have the SAME Nature, Spirit as the Father? remember God is "a" Spirit, one Spirit, and Jesus said that his Nature is EQUAL with, with, with, God's Nature. and God said there is no one equal to him....... well.

PICJAG

Jesus is a human person. His God, the Father, isn’t a human person.

Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is a human person. His God, the Father, isn’t a human person.
ERROR, flesh and blood didn't come from heaven. scripture, John 6:38 "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."
now, no human was or in Heaven. not no flesh and blood man. so that want fly. try again.

Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God.
and? I explaine that in Matthew 16:13

now Mattathias, please post book chapter and verse showing that a human with blood come from heaven.

PICJAG

Mattathias

Nov 12, 2020
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, flesh and blood didn't come from heaven. scripture, John 6:38 "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."
now, no human was or in Heaven. not no flesh and blood man. so that want fly. try again.

All good gifts come down from heaven and a person who doesn’t do his own will but the will of the person who sent him isn’t the person who sent him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All good gifts come down from heaven and a person who doesn’t do his own will but the will of the person who sent him isn’t the person who sent him.
but did a flesh and blood man come down from heaven? yes or no

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What don’t you understand about what I said?
I asked, do flesh and blood come from Heaven, meaning a HUMAN man... you said, "Yes, but not literally." and I asked you to explain... as said before the floor is yours.

PICJAG

Mattathias

Nov 12, 2020
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked, do flesh and blood come from Heaven, meaning a HUMAN man... you said, "Yes, but not literally." and I asked you to explain... as said before the floor is yours.

PICJAG

I know what you asked and I know what I said. It would help me to form an answer if I knew what you don’t understand about what I said.

I’ll start again with this: A human person did not come tumbling out of the sky. Jesus is a gift from above, from heaven, from God. His origin is in the womb of the virgin.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you asked and I know what I said. It would help me to form an answer if I knew what you don’t understand about what I said.

I’ll start again with this: A human person did not come tumbling out of the sky. Jesus is a gift from above, from heaven, from God.
lol, but did you not say, and I quote, "All good gifts come down from heaven and a person who doesn’t do his own will but the will of the person who sent him isn’t the person who sent him."
ok, lets see if what you said is true, scripture, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

now this person who was sent, is he a human man? yes or no

PICJAG