Thoughts or questions on Isa 65:17 NIV

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
What are some thoughts or questions that come to your mind when you read this.

My question: The people you know and the actions you take in this lifetime will not be remembered on the New Earth?

Isa 65:17 NIV “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. This is the KJV. The former is the former earth.

Loretta

Oct 29, 2015
en ...
My first idea is that perhaps the Kingdom in the heaven will be created in earth. And God will [SIZE=12pt]becomes flesh and comes to work among men.[/SIZE]
What about you?

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Long ago some friends and I were speculating on what sort of tasks await us in our immortal lives with Christ.
One gal said that she hoped that she would be a tour guide, taking people to see the wonders of the New Heavens and the New Earth that God had created.
Now, isn't that a beautiful thought?
I told her that I was putting in my reservation early. I wanted to be among the first to take her tour.

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
The Barrd said:
Long ago some friends and I were speculating on what sort of tasks await us in our immortal lives with Christ.
One gal said that she hoped that she would be a tour guide, taking people to see the wonders of the New Heavens and the New Earth that God had created.
Now, isn't that a beautiful thought?
I told her that I was putting in my reservation early. I wanted to be among the first to take her tour.
I want to retire and sing praises to God.