Transgender

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are pulling that verse way out of context and building a theology on one verse when many others do not say that is a very bad and evil error.

Matthew 9:13 esv
Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Reactions: Lambano

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are pulling that verse way out of context and building a theology on one verse when many others do not say that is a very bad and evil error.

Luke 2:10 ylt
And the messenger said to them, `Fear not, for lo, I bring you good news of great joy, that shall be to ALL the people

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10) ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23) Except for Jesus. (Hebrews 4:15)
And they seem to spend a lot of time judging others.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul included a whole bunch of other unrighteous people.

A homosexual that believes in Jesus WILL be saved from damnation.

Also, my belief is that homosexuals, liars, drunkards, etc., won't inherit God's kingdom because ALL will be cleansed and purified before going into his kingdom. We are ALL sinners but we will be cleansed of that before going to be with God.

Better Put UNREPENTANT in front of everyone of those.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong.

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

There’s more:

“…the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

Do remember you said that. What I said is, If you are repentant, you will be one of those in HEAVEN, but NOT BECAUSE of your DEEDS. It is because you lovingly received HIM AS LORD. The listed you mentioned was decided before you did those unrepentant deeds. Oh yes, I believe is Predestination, Before Time Began.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You misleading quote some scripture that does not say what your saying. What you can also say from reading what is quoted is universal salvation regardless of belief.

This scripture here is the truth of the matter regarding homosexuality. The unrighteous do not enter into eternal life. As v9 says, you are deceived! The only true means of entering life is you must be born again by the Spirit and believe so that you have the righteousness of Christ, you cannot enter Heaven without them both. And that is subject to God's choice for a person.as even your belief is granted by the Father.
Homosexuals never go to heaven. saying such makes you an enemy of Christ and God, God wrote the book, do you realize that?

Philippians 1:29
For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,

1 cor 6
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated? 8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [b]homosexuals, nor [c]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [d]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Matthew 5:20
For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

John 3
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
1679194193809.png

I think you misunderstood me. The night I was saved, was when HE THREW THE PITCH, was before the beginning of time.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

And even then, after a third attempt at Suicide in a week, the last week of 1977; it was not my doing, the Holy Spirit brought sincere CONVICTION TO MY HEART, as I walked through the bedroom door. WAVE, AFTER WAVE, AFTER WAVE of sincere MOURNING of my SINFULNESS, for MY WHOLE LIFESTYLE, overwhelmed me. I was instantly CRYING FOR THAN ANY BABY, BECAUSE OF MY UTTER SINFULNESS. I cried for at least 2 hours or more. I mean HE threw the Pitch, the Holy Spirit convicted me, and NOTHING was of MYSELF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The listed you mentioned was decided before you did those unrepentant deeds.
Amen! 1 Corinthians 6:9 - Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. That is descriptive of the unrighteous and not the righteous. In Galatians 5:19-21, we see a similar list of sins and Paul goes on to say that those who practice such things (descriptive of the unrighteous) will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now we need to keep reading in 1 Corinthians 6 11 - And such were (past tense) some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. That is descriptive of the righteous (believers) whose sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus and not the unrighteous (unbelievers) whose sins remain.

Revelation 21:8 is also descriptive of the unrighteous (unbelievers) whose sins have not been washed away by the blood of Christ, in contrast with those who overcome in verse 7. How do we overcome? 1 John 5:4 - For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen! 1 Corinthians 6:9 - Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. That is descriptive of the unrighteous and not the righteous. In Galatians 5:19-21, we see a similar list of sins and Paul goes on to say that those who practice such things (descriptive of the unrighteous) will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now we need to keep reading in 1 Corinthians 6 11 - And such were (past tense) some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. That is descriptive of the righteous (believers) whose sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus and not the unrighteous (unbelievers) whose sins remain.

Revelation 21:8 is also descriptive of the unrighteous (unbelievers) whose sins have not been washed away by the blood of Christ, in contrast with those who overcome in verse 7. How do we overcome? 1 John 5:4 - For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
"And such were some of you"

There has been a change, they are no longer a homosexual. God changed their heart when God put inside of them a new spirit.
And saved people will no longer self identify with gross sexual immorality as in LGBTQ+IA bestiality and the like.

Romans 6

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?
3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Reactions: mailmandan

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  1. Acts 15:20
    but that we write to them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and fromblood.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Acts 15:29
    that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
  3. Acts 21:25
    But concerning the Gentiles who believe, we have written and decided that they should observe no such thing, except that they should keep themselves from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality.”
  4. Romans 1:29
    being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they arewhisperers,
  5. 1 Corinthians 5:1

Immorality Defiles the Church​

It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immoralityas is not even named among the Gentiles—that a man has his father’s wife!
  6. 1 Corinthians 5:9

Immorality Must Be Judged​

I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people.
  7. 1 Corinthians 6:13
    Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for sexual immoralitybut for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
  8. 1 Corinthians 6:18
    Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immoralitysins against his own body.
  9. 1 Corinthians 7:2
    Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
  10. 1 Corinthians 10:8
    Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell;
  11. 1 Thessalonians 4:3
    For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
  12. Jude 1:7
    as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immoralityand gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
  13. Revelation 2:14
    But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.
  14. Revelation 2:20
    Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immoralityand eat things sacrificed to idols.
  15. Revelation 2:21
    And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
  16. Revelation 9:21
    And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immoralityor their thefts.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to [f]keep company with sexually immoral people.

10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also believe there are people who are legitimate in their claim that they just don't feel like they fit the mold they been given.
Agree.
Interesting topic, thanks.

I have been at a new job for 5 months.
I greeted a person while at our lockers that introduced themself as Michele.
I was about to ask if that was a European name. Sometime French men have the name Michel. (or ???)
But I stopped myself. I had seen this person in the break room and was uncertain about their gender.

Sure enough, I found out that Michele had a sex change. Uses the women's rest room.

This woman (now) is well-received at work. A great person, really. I like her.
Ironically, the men seem most supportive. I don't see her hanging out with the girls.
Most women have close girl friends. But not Michele.

But I can't help but think of her as a guy with a sex change.
Basically looks like a man with boobs. But wears slightly feminine clothes.
And walks like a cowboy. No cosmetics, fortunately. Shoulder length white hair.

I have heard at least twice, other workers mistakenly saying, "Yes, sir." - LOL (oops)

Reactions: Ziggy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, For so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Attitudes like make sure you align your mind with the popular culture or they might think your a Christian and hate you and cause you trouble...ignore what scripture says. And definitely do not speak to them that they are going to be judged worthy of hell as unbelieving sinners might keep you from persecution, but God says if you seek to live a godly life in Christ, you will see persecution and fiery trials, and be accused of hate speech. The world will only love it's own.

Galatians 5
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [d]adultery, [e]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [f]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
  1. John 12:25
    He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
  2. John 15:18

The World’s Hatred​

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
  3. John 15:19
    If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
  4. John 17:14
    I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
  5. 1 John 3:13
    Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you.

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is after the fact. Unrighteous are Predestined to go the other way. GOD KNOW EVERY DECISION we will ever make, be for we are born.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A transgender person (often abbreviated to trans person) is someone whose gender identity or gender expression does not correspond with their sex assigned at birth.
This opening salvo buys into the language of the cultural Marxists. There is no such thing as sex that is assigned at birth. Sex is assigned - by God - at conception. At birth is the traditional time when the sex of the child is IDENTIFIED.

Also, the Cultural Marxists seek to undermine conceptual understanding by abusing language. A biological male might properly be called a trans-man but not a trans-woman. Likewise, a biological female might properly be called a trans-woman but not a trans-man.

The convention that an adjective changes the noun is without precedent. A non-red apple is a type of apple. It is not a type of orange.

The same is true of biological men and women who suffer from IDENTITY disorder.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is after the fact. Unrighteous are Predestined to go the other way. GOD KNOW EVERY DECISION we will ever make, be for we are born.
God is omniscient and nothing escapes His foreknowledge. (Romans 8:29-30)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This opening salvo buys into the language of the cultural Marxists. There is no such thing as sex that is assigned at birth. Sex is assigned - by God - at conception. At birth is the traditional time when the sex of the child is IDENTIFIED.

Also, the Cultural Marxists seek to undermine conceptual understanding by abusing language. A biological male might properly be called a trans-man but not a trans-woman. Likewise, a biological female might properly be called a trans-woman but not a trans-man.

The convention that an adjective changes the noun is without precedent. A non-red apple is a type of apple. It is not a type of orange.

The same is true of biological men and women who suffer from IDENTITY disorder.
Sorry, I copied the opening from wikipedia, I should have put a link.
Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And The Lord God says this specifically as a warning at the end of the book,

Revelation 21
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said [b]to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It[c] is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes [d]shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

8 But the cowardly, [e]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 22
6 Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the [b]holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

7 “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

8 Now I, John, [c]saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

9 Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. [d]For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” 10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him [e]be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Jesus Testifies to the Churches​

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [f]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who [g]do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 [h]But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

--------------------

v9, the angel says let them remain as they are at the end of the age. God will send on them a strong delusion to believe the lie. The time of the end is one of great delusion and deceptions and bad things happening to the world. This is the judgment of God on the wicked of the end of the days.

In other words, God will not grant to them repentance to believe and know the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited: