True Belief

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
True belief is rare. Bad Belief is everywhere. One truth is not enough. Just because we know that our savior has eternal life doesn't mean we bury our heads in the sand yet that's where most of you are. In the sand. Storms are comming and God is on the move. Stop and think. You are about to read...about....true...belief...prepare yourself...do not be afraid....for I am with you Says the Lord...Faith+WorksI don't think religious people are trying to work their way to Heaven. I think they are trying to work their way out of Hell. Now we know they will never work their way out of Hell because they are only serving themselves and not God. The Institutions have taught you to fear Hell and Pain because they want to control you but I want to free you from their games. I hate sin because the devil tricks Christians into thinking they are "saved" when they don't know sunrise from sunset. People wake up and smell the sulfur!Stop sinning, repent from your ways and be forgiven! Repent of your lukewarm attitude of worship, repent of your haughty pride this is everywhere! Who is humble who is modest why is the Church full of Snakes and Vipers?! Do you not Love the Lord your God that you rebel and rebel and rebel and live out your ways that leads to Hell! I am warning you God is not Happy with your abusive tongues black hearts he will have nothing to do with the ungodly! How long will you oh Israel continue to hate the Lord God and scorn his commandments, You sit in your fancy chairs and nice hair and talk of how God loves you and yet you mock him you are cruel to him you are mean to him you deplore his law you stomp on it like a ragdoll! You call it rubbish, do you not know do you not know God will stomp out the ragdolls who hate his law because they hate him? They want to live their lives apart from God yet they want God's blessing how perverted and deprived are the religious!Live in love of God do not love the world do not pity sinners and their way while it may be easy for a time only death and destruction awaits them! Lest you be overcomers in this life you will not see the Kingdom of our God and Savior Yashua Messiah.Fear YHWH only! Any other fear comes from death and punishment!Too many people today fear the wrong things.Do not fear Hell do not fear death do not fear Satan they are not to be feared eternal damnation is for the unrepentant sinners, do not be stubborn in your way, repent! Or perish in the Eternal flames of Hell. This is not to scare you this is to warn you not to fear these things but recognize them for what they are for the Devil and his Angels! The Devil is not your friend. Don't give him your heart don't give him your soul it's just not worth it your short life on this planet is not worth your eternity! God has a plan for you which is true love if you lay down your free will to his will and obey the Torah then you will live pleasing to God. No obeying the Torah does not grant salvation it grants sanctity to God. Do you really want to live for God? Then obey the law. Obey the word not the world. It's like this Yashua is our forgiveness of sin and basis for salvation and because we are so grateful we obey God's Torah for our basis for living. You hypocrites who testify to the false prophet Paul you adore and praise him! Do you not know we are not to be a respecting of persons? Do you not know we are to test the spirits?Deut 16:1919 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons; neither shalt thou take a gift; for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. People enjoy love,beauty, health, happiness, these are gifts of God! How can you enjoy the gifts of God and not live for him to give him glory? God wants to give you the all the Love heaven has to give if you will only seek his face if you will only do his will. Will you continue to live your way or the way of Yashua which is living for God? Living to serve God living to please God living to love God. I love you all too much to let Satan destroy your faith. Get out of apostasy get into YHWH