WE At The End!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha ok, just remember it's also the NYC Firefighter's number, and the European Civil Engineer's Collective number, and over half of the US pops number too i guess.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, bro.
You're a fool and have no understanding of the dynamics of fire in a wind tunnel. Jet fuel wasn't the only thing fueling that fire. I got to see the engineering analysis of that fire and the building did what it was designed to do in a worst case scenario, which is collapse upon itself rather than fall out over the city. I'll bet you deny the holocaust too.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I got to see the engineering analysis of that fire and the building did what it was designed to do in a worst case scenario, which is collapse upon itself rather than fall out over the city.
the clown engineering analysis, maybe. Was it Walt Disney, or what.

I have a link to the analysis that shows the building was made to withstand an impact by a DC-10 (an even heavier airframe)--regardless of what that lump Bush said about no one foreseeing stuff like that; that was strictly for the consumption of...ppl like you, i guess--and the only thing here that collapses upon itself is your story bro, sorry

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'll bet you deny the holocaust too.
well, i don't deny that it was a golden opportunity to do a counterfeit manifestation of a literal interpretation of Scripture, to suck in the ignorant, no. Surely many Jews perished under Hitler. Almost 16% of the Russian casualties, something like that?

but i guess you shouldn't take the word of a fool, huh, maybe you have a better perspective there, dunno

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a note on the signs and wonders performed by the foul frog like spirits for the whole earth to see, the load bangs heard as the buildings collapsed upon itself, was the noise of the bolts shearing as each floor above fell onto the floor below. These so called "explosions" heard has led many to believe the rubbish now being told by evil people. Sadly . . . .