WE At The End!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
why do you say this? It is so ignorant, you almost sound like Stranger or something. So was Hitler a good Christian, then? You ok with acknowledging Hitler for Christianity? Did Islam become embodied somehow, and begin killing people? You are a hypocrite and a liar, is that what you want to get across here?

The grave appears peaceful, but we should know better.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The grave appears peaceful, but we should know better.
if devout Muslims cannot be seen by you, then how much further away is your chosen religion? Iow won't you want me to defend you, when they come for you? You were asked to witness any atrocities by the Muslims that surround you right now, and you declined. Yes, we should know better, i agree.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even on this forum no one talks about this , the base ball games goes on
Matthew 24:38 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 8 people where killed by the religion of peace today in New York and no one really cares !! run down like a bunch of dogs but no one cares Life goes on!The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
I do believe that the Lord's return is near, but doesn't Daniel 12:1 have to happen first?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you say this? It is so ignorant, you almost sound like Stranger or something. So was Hitler a good Christian, then? You ok with acknowledging Hitler for Christianity? Did Islam become embodied somehow, and begin killing people? You are a hypocrite and a liar, is that what you want to get across here?
I don't like the blanket characterization of Muslims as manifest evil, but having read at least a third or so of a translation of the Koran, the false prophet Mohammad was by definition an antichrist (he denied the deity of Jesus and called the notion of God having a son to be a blasphemy so grievous as to bring down the mountains (though they still seem to be there). The Koran preaches mercy to the victims of Islamic Jihad while at the same time declaring it a just thing to take the heads of "unrepentant" infidels . In countries with strict Islamic code I could be executed just for what I've written here. The only people that would believe that Islam is a religion of peace would be those who haven't read their book (some Imams teach that it is perfectly reasonable to lie to people in order to advance the spread of Islam. Their "prophet" himself was a murdering, thieving brigand, so is it a great surprise that fanatical Muslims are the same? You can compare the evil done by Islam with that perpetrated in the name of God and Christ as history presents us with many accounts of Christian pretenders and self deceived, self righteous tares among the wheat, but there is only one Christ, one God, one Lord, and He alone is the way, the truth, and the life. Does the Lord condemn a Taoist or Buddhist monk, or whatever for trying to live a righteous life? Of course not, but tneir condemnation lies in hearing the gospel and rejecting the salvation purchased for them at the cross. The Lord is the judge of all men, both living and dead, but He has declared that our judgment is according to the word that He has given. I would avoid comparing counterfeits with the real deal beyond the need to identify them for what they are.

Reactions: Helen

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you....Sounds terrifying, but made me think that it sounded as if perhaps this is what turns into the lake of fire? I would imagine that the solar system, if it caught fire, could burn for a very very long time..I'm probably wrong about this, it's just intriguing...
OT scripture says that the Earth will be turned into Sheol, fire, burning pitch, whole nine yards, but I suspect that this is what happens to "Babylon" so that her smoke rises forever.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OT scripture says that the Earth will be turned into Sheol, fire, burning pitch, whole nine yards, but I suspect that this is what happens to "Babylon" so that her smoke rises forever.
Does it really? Well I still can't pretend that I fully understand that, as one would think that such a fire would eventually go out??? So many many things I still have to ask about, but so far He has not given me answers to my questions in regard to Revelation , instead for many years He took me to Genesis, when I asked, and I am at a loss to understand now, just how much we can in fact learn from just even the first chapter of Genesis...Astonishing !

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it really? Well I still can't pretend that I fully understand that, as one would think that such a fire would eventually go out??? So many many things I still have to ask about, but so far He has not given me answers to my questions in regard to Revelation , instead for many years He took me to Genesis, when I asked, and I am at a loss to understand now, just how much we can in fact learn from just even the first chapter of Genesis...Astonishing !
Check out chapter 34 of the book of Isaiah and especially from verse 9.

Reactions: pia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I would avoid comparing counterfeits with the real deal beyond the need to identify them for what they are.
i would judge by the fruit, and you have already been invited to witness any atrocities committed upon you by the Muslims that surround you right now, michael.

As for reading the Qur'an, or the Qur'an's treatment of Christ--which you have not given the whole story on yet, have you?--i would say to that that we mostly lack the cultural lens to understand a lot of it, and of course also most Americans are progged to be Islamophobic, and then bring those prejudices to the reading, as you have done here wadr.

The Qur'an also assures Muslims that they must follow Christ or be doomed, in several places, so how might you reconcile the two? The Qur'an was written when the RCC was a raging lion, during the Inquisitions done in Christ's Name; how might this affect your judgement?

People now pray to Jesus, and we recognize, dimly, the concept "Jesus Cult" now, etc. Not that i am interested in schilling for Muslims, but some perspective already.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Check out chapter 34 of the book of Isaiah and especially from verse 9.
ya, and don't skip verse 8. And then you still must have perspective to understand; bias will be apparent if it exists. So rather than perceiving that you are "right" or "wrong" on a matter, prolly better to see if you are biased or not.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He has declared that our judgment is according to the word that He has given.
this is unclear, sorry, dunno if you are saying that
"God has declared that our judgment is according to the word that He has given,"
or
"God has declared that our judgment be according to the word that He has given,"

but either way i refer you back to the call for any personal witness against your Muslim neighbors, and your continued silence there

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I would avoid comparing counterfeits with the real deal beyond the need to identify them for what they are.
mm yes, indeed. And the truth always comes out, does it not?
there is nothing hidden that will not become known, right.
Fake Muslims are everywhere but a fake Christian, who can find one lol

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would judge by the fruit, and you have already been invited to witness any atrocities committed upon you by the Muslims that surround you right now, michael.

As for reading the Qur'an, or the Qur'an's treatment of Christ--which you have not given the whole story on yet, have you?--i would say to that that we mostly lack the cultural lens to understand a lot of it, and of course also most Americans are progged to be Islamophobic, and then bring those prejudices to the reading, as you have done here wadr.

The Qur'an also assures Muslims that they must follow Christ or be doomed, in several places, so how might you reconcile the two? The Qur'an was written when the RCC was a raging lion, during the Inquisitions done in Christ's Name; how might this affect your judgement?

People now pray to Jesus, and we recognize, dimly, the concept "Jesus Cult" now, etc. Not that i am interested in schilling for Muslims, but some perspective already.
Having been a student of anthropology among other things, I probably understand Islam far better than you. I've also had both friends and business associates from Lebanon, Israel, and Teheran Iran, at least one of which explained the tribal war, Jihadi thing to an "ignorant westerner". The Christ Muslims are advised to follow isn't Jesus, but their own Mahdi. Tney expect a Jesus to show up with one eye blinded to lead them through their version of Armageddon, which some of their sects are actively trying to start.
I know from your posts that you aren't stupid, but you most certainly are ignorant about Islam.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is unclear, sorry, dunno if you are saying that
"God has declared that our judgment is according to the word that He has given,"
or
"God has declared that our judgment be according to the word that He has given,"

but either way i refer you back to the call for any personal witness against your Muslim neighbors, and your continued silence there
try reading the bible and specifically the gospel according to John.
BTW, my continuing silence is a reflection of the fact that I'm currently homeless and that I actually still have a life to live. I've known for years that "the crap would hit the fan" globally when my wife and I were separated, though I didn't expect to be kicked out of my own home by reason of my wife's mental illness. If you live in an isolated area, good for you. Things are in the process of getting extremely bad.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh i dunno, seems like you did a pretty good job on Mohammed lol, and i'm pretty sure you never met him. But please don't let that stop you :)
History labeled Mohammad, not me. He lead his followers from village to village plundering, murdering, and forcing conversions (believe or die.) Try actually studying a little history before making yourself an enemy of God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Having been a student of anthropology among other things, I probably understand Islam far better than you. I've also had both friends and business associates from Lebanon, Israel, and Teheran Iran, at least one of which explained the tribal war, Jihadi thing to an "ignorant westerner". The Christ Muslims are advised to follow isn't Jesus, but their own Mahdi. Tney expect a Jesus to show up with one eye blinded to lead them through their version of Armageddon, which some of their sects are actively trying to start.
I know from your posts that you aren't stupid, but you most certainly are ignorant about Islam.
political islam, perhaps, but then i do not care about it; i leave that for political christians.
I grew up around Muslims, most of whom laugh at the notion of "Mahdi."
and i notice that you decline to bring any personal witness, still

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Things are in the process of getting extremely bad.
aw, well i feel for you, and you are in my prayers. I don't guess it helps much right now, but fwiw things are also in the process of getting extremely good, and you are just expressing your heart right now. What you fear is going to happen alright; your worst fears are going to come true for you, ok, i am not arguing that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
History labeled Mohammad, not me.
history is written by the winners, michael.
Try actually studying a little history before making yourself an enemy of God.
maybe i should find someone who fears the worst, and listen to them maybe, ya

i wonder if the Muslims that i observe currently manifesting Christ better than i do would somehow change, if i did that--or would i.