WE At The End!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aw, well i feel for you, and you are in my prayers. I don't guess it helps much right now, but fwiw things are also in the process of getting extremely good, and you are just expressing your heart right now. What you fear is going to happen alright; your worst fears are going to come true for you, ok, i am not arguing that.
I don't fear anything for myself. I fear for blind fools who think themselves wise and for those who reject Jesus Christ out of ignorance or plain disbelief.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
history is written by the winners, michael.
maybe i should find someone who fears the worst, and listen to them maybe, ya

i wonder if the Muslims that i observe currently manifesting Christ better than i do would somehow change, if i did that--or would i.
You must be insane or completely ignorant of history. My ancestors in Spain were invaded by Moors (Muslims from the North African coast) and fought an 800 year war trying to expell them that is referred to as the reconquista. Spain wasn't unique in this. Much of Eastern Europe was conquered by the Ottoman turks and there have been local wars in places like Serbia and Croatia for 1400 years still attempting to dominate each other. The Muslims won these conflicts, not the Church. Where do you live, under a clam shell? Get a history book written before 1947 and learn something.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
political islam, perhaps, but then i do not care about it; i leave that for political christians.
I grew up around Muslims, most of whom laugh at the notion of "Mahdi."
and i notice that you decline to bring any personal witness, still
All Islam is political. The goal of Islam, the goal of their prophet is complete conversion of all people to their religion by any means possible. Do you know what Jihad is?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh i dunno, seems like you did a pretty good job on Mohammed lol, and i'm pretty sure you never met him. But please don't let that stop you :)
I think it was a Muslim neighbor that rented a truck a few days ago and plowed down a crowd of innocent people in Manhattan. I know it was Muslim neighbors that danced and cheered in Liberty State Park on September 11th, 2001 when the WTC towers collapsed. I didn't get to see that with my own eyes as I was too busy supplying fresh batteries and programming new radios for the PA police who did witness this callous celebration of the death of thousands of innocent American citizens murdered by "fanatical" Muslims. " I could smell the burning bodies and debris from the smoke coming across the river, I can still see the faces of the cops that were stationed outside the towers and watched while bodies burst into clouds of flesh and blood from falling more than 64 stories. I can still remember the panic and screams in the radio recordings we had to copy for evidence and investigation. All Muslims were not responsible for those attacks, but their religion damn sure was.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
All Islam is political.
if all you have ever seen is political Islam, then yes.
The goal of Islam, the goal of their prophet is complete conversion of all people to their religion by any means possible.
ha, so when Christ does it, it's ok, but when Mohammed does it, it is a sin or something, right. And notice how your words don't match up with reality, it isn't Muslims knocking on your door lol, but Muslims are somehow now the Boogey Man to you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do you know what Jihad is?
"Struggle" or "holy war," and how you define it, defines you. But Muslims who have died to self are naturally not very noticeable, you have to look for them to find them i guess. It is easy to only pay attention to the noisy ones, and they will come to rep the whole if you let them. So you only hear of the ones that make the MSM, and define Jihad as Holy War.

And when you get asked to witness any atrocities committed upon you personally by any Muslims, the question does not even make any sense, right? lol.
So now, tell me what Jihad is, michael.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I think it was a Muslim neighbor that rented a truck a few days ago and plowed down a crowd of innocent people in Manhattan.
of course, that is what you are supposed to think, but you do not know. So, now that you have been progged, any dark person can wrap a turban around their head and shout Allah Akbar and presto, they are a "Muslim." See the truth is, if you were really thinking, we would not even be having this convo, no offense meant.
I know it was Muslim neighbors that danced and cheered in Liberty State Park on September 11th, 2001 when the WTC towers collapsed.
ah no, those were Israelites, the video is still around, course they got whisked out of the country right after that i guess
I could smell the burning bodies and debris from the smoke coming across the river, I can still see the faces
911 was an inside job, and you even know it was, somewhere deep down, imo. Or at least everyone else does at this point. Thank Bush for all that, if you want to thank someone

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
All Muslims were not responsible for those attacks, but their religion damn sure was.
right you even saw it with your own eyes, on the news, so it must be true right. Well i don't know myself, but the NYC firefighters aren't buying it, and i guess i'll go with crowd wisdom here.

Tbh the Air Force "training exercises" the same day after learning about the airline futures trading debacle was just a little too obvious imo. On top of the shiny new insurance policy lol. i mean c'mon.
997ClKX.jpg

if you were to make $millions inside trading you would be caught in a month lol, right

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I shall have a read..
ok, understand that i am not denying that the earth will one day be subsumed into our dying Sol, ok.
Even if i suspect that that is not what was meant anyway, but a spiritual intent there (where the elements all melt, etc)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right you even saw it with your own eyes, on the news, so it must be true right. Well i don't know myself, but the NYC firefighters aren't buying it, and i guess i'll go with crowd wisdom here.

Tbh the Air Force "training exercises" the same day after learning about the airline futures trading debacle was just a little too obvious imo. On top of the shiny new insurance policy lol. i mean c'mon.
997ClKX.jpg

if you were to make $millions inside trading you would be caught in

997ClKX.jpg

if you were to make $millions inside trading you would be caught in a month lol, right
You have the right to be as stupid as you want. Got your number.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Struggle" or "holy war," and how you define it, defines you. But Muslims who have died to self are naturally not very noticeable, you have to look for them to find them i guess. It is easy to only pay attention to the noisy ones, and they will come to rep the whole if you let them. So you only hear of the ones that make the MSM, and define Jihad as Holy War.

And when you get asked to witness any atrocities committed upon you personally by any Muslims, the question does not even make any sense, right? lol.
I know crap when I hear it. Jihad is a war of expulsion from Muslim territory, and Muslim territory is wherever a Muslim makes his home. If you haven't seen it yet, I promise you will and sooner than you think.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So working at the WTC and surviving 2 attacks '93 and '01 wasn't enough?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if all you have ever seen is political Islam, then yes.
ha, so when Christ does it, it's ok, but when Mohammed does it, it is a sin or something, right. And notice how your words don't match up with reality, it isn't Muslims knocking on your door lol, but Muslims are somehow now the Boogey Man to you.
Christ is God, Mohammed was thief, a liar, and a murderer. It would seem that you have one of these down pat. Stolen anything or killed anyone yet?

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ok, understand that i am not denying that the earth will one day be subsumed into our dying Sol, ok.
Even if i suspect that that is not what was meant anyway, but a spiritual intent there (where the elements all melt, etc)
I have zero idea. I just wasn't aware that was written in the Bible

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have zero idea. I just wasn't aware that was written in the Bible
oh, ha. elements melt with heat bible ah, 2 Peter 3:10
i'd say what's more interesting maybe is how Peter knew that, but then again they weren't as stupid as we make them out to be anyway.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
oh, ha. elements melt with heat bible ah, 2 Peter 3:10
i'd say what's more interesting maybe is how Peter knew that, but then again they weren't as stupid as we make them out to be anyway.
Of course not...They had access to, and knew how to take 'advantage' of the Holy Spirit..So He must have been shown...

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are just like in the days of Noah >> so much death and violence but no one wants to stop it but just keep eating and drinking GO Astros!

From the days after the exile from the Garden, the hearts of man have been Evil continuously! God repented for making man! thus the flood! Noah and Family floated above Gods Judgment! Moses told the Israelite's that they would turn away from God, before they entered the Land! Moses knew, God knew, and so God knows what will take place, thus we Have Gods Plan, His Plan from beginning to end. Those that turn back to God will Float Above Gods Final Judgment, all we can do is Pray for the Harvest!! Yeshua [Jesus] taught by word and by example, so what we can do is teach, and show by example. God is the one that Harvests!